Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,343 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad (70980 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by MadamOk(f): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
After 14 years shocked shocked shocked

In sickness she was there
What happen now that is money

No wonda nairalanders dey berate "marriage"
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Aaay: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Emdebby2: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
For better for worse
In sickness and in health
Till death do us part..... should be removed from the recitation. It doesn't work again from the look of things in this present generation.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by NonnyDot(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Marriage is not a Scam or mistake. Hold yourself together. Consistency and perseverance will help at the end
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Agbebakun22: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Their behaviours make it so. They should be treated as thrash especially ones that doesnt deserve respect
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by ikorodureporta: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
Life
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by AutoChick4U(f): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Fafoba:
What is happening to our generation?

Look at our fathers. What is their secret?
they kept their women dependent
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
AutoChick4U:
they kept their women dependent

Smh vigorously. Too much sense nor go kill you

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by OChimex: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Any woman deceiving you and calling you honey is because of your large pockets.

Not all bro....

There are still Millions of women all over the world who support their husbands despite his pocket size.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Oturatetuala(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
This woman have really tried, may God settle their home whatever may have happened. She deserve to be happy julius behave.

2 Likes

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by luvme0702: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Eyah. It must have been so overwhelming for her and she couldn't cope again. May God give her the strength to endure and the grace to go back to her marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by BigBashiru: 12:27am On Mar 27, 2022
BloomingDale:

Probably because money mitigates the bullshit of the husband. When there is no money, the bullshit from the man becomes unbearable.

Youth mitigates the bullshit from the woman... wen the woman marries in her late 20s she gets older faster making tolerating her excesses ad monogamy impossible....
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by BigBashiru: 12:28am On Mar 27, 2022
Palema007:
Ahhhhhhhh

Well I can't judge until I read or hear the other side of the story.

But guys rants on this thread is annoying though. undecided if reverse were to be the case you won't see them castigating Julius. Only then will they remember that there is a limit to want one can take.

Guys and entitlement mentality be like 5and 6

I agree.... even the Bamise case they are all quiet.... Nigerian men hv a long way to go aswr....

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by beblessed(f): 4:27am On Mar 27, 2022
Life happens to everyone. It comes in various ways and times. Everyone will carry their own. How long can you carry your earthly burdens is the question the wife of Job and his friends couldn't understand.

May we never be tried beyond our human strength. May our hope never go weary. May our choices bring blessings many years after. Amen
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by bepositive11: 4:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by pedrilo: 6:15am On Mar 27, 2022
My mum stayed beside my dad tru out his illness b4 his demise.
She never left
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by obotematics: 7:44am On Mar 27, 2022
Women,hmmmmmm fear Dem!!!
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Maximeo(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2022
Yemideee:
You nairalanders should please stop being bias against women. For a woman to have stood with a man at the height of his illness (according to the write up) and later abandon the man could be due to several reasons..

What if the man became someone else due to his financial strait and the woman couldn't cope again;I have seen men who reverted to dangerous habits all because they lost their source of livelihood.. I have seen otherwise responsible men who upon experiencing financial problems turned to wife beaters and irresponsible fathers..
I am not calling Julius Agwu irresponsible,I am just trying to stress the fact that we should all be open minded
What if the man's family have been giving her tough time.. I know for a fact that the Igbo culture and the African culture by extension is not always kind to women in situations when things are not going smoothly and sometimes even when they are...The possibilities are endless..

The woman could indeed also have left him because of the reasons y'all said..but we couldn't be so sure..

For the 'redpillers' calling women scum..you guys are actually the scum...and I find it a shameful thing that you don't have the decency to show a lil bit of respect to the gender largely responsible for your existence.

Mr Julius Agwu is not Igbo. Thus, it's incorrect to bring Igbo culture into this matter.

You could contribute to this discourse without tribal sentiments.

You wrote as if you knew Igbo culture. How does Igbo culture or family treats woman when her husband is down?
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by silibaba: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fiscus105:

Don't come here and tell us that ur ex wife is the reason u are being sent to prison, because of redpill u swallowed from nairaland ooo

Try and understand me. Am not saying you shouldn't love your wife but rather, don't let her put you inbetween her legs. Are you getting?
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by HardMirror(m): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
greypencils:
That is why you should marry a woman who meets you and loves you while you are still struggling.
lol, you dont know women, once they taste money, they will show you their true color. A woman cannot taste money and remain the same
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by HardMirror(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Smh vigorously. Too much sense nor go kill you
you sef get too much sense. I have noticed your comments on this forum.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
HardMirror:
you sef get too much sense. I have noticed your comments on this forum.

wink
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Fiscus105(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
silibaba:

Try and understand me. Am not saying you shouldn't love your wife but rather, don't let her put you inbetween her legs. Are you getting?

And where did u read it that suggested that?

See, if you want to have peace in ur life most especially old age, I will give u strong advice to embrace ur woman and treat her like Queen. If you claim foolish redpill or you follow their indoctrinations, only and only you will suffer the consequences when the chips are down then.
The same redpiler will laugh at you and still blame u on top of their frustrated ideas they forced on ur throat.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by silibaba: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fiscus105:

And where did u read it that suggested that?

See, if you want to have peace in ur life most especially old age, I will give u strong advice to embrace ur woman and treat her like Queen. If you claim foolish redpill or you follow their indoctrinations, only and only you will suffer the consequences when the chips are down then.
The same redpiler will laugh at you and still blame u on top of their frustrated ideas they forced on ur throat.
i will enjoy my old age with or without my wife.

God and money will take care of my old age.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Fiscus105(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
silibaba:
i will enjoy my old age with or without my wife.

God and money will take care of my old age.

Infact u will enjoy ur old age with or without kids, as a matter of fact, I will advise u to go for man like u, at least ur gender would have understood u better and he won't put u in-between legs.

Bible says, ..to Ishmael, .........and he grew up to be arrow man, ......that his hard would hard on people and people hands will hard on him too.

The way u want to be treated, treat others like that, ............woman inclusive.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by silibaba: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fiscus105:

Infact u will enjoy ur old age with or without kids, as a matter of fact, I will advise u to go for man like u, at least ur gender would have understood u better and he won't put u in-between legs.

Bible says, ..to Ishmael, .........and he grew up to be arrow man, ......that his hard would hard on people and people hands will hard on him too.

The way u want to be treated, treat others like that, ............woman inclusive.
This is not about quoting the spriture.

Mind you, I don't joke with my kids.

Just don't be controlled by a woman is what am asking. Be in full control.

Women naturally hate weakling.

I go in piece.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Fiscus105(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
silibaba:

This is not about quoting the spriture.

Mind you, I don't joke with my kids.

Just don't be controlled by a woman is what am asking. Be in full control.

Women naturally hate weakling.

I go in piece.

Why u want to hit ur head on rock because of my weakling to my woman?

Why taking Panadol for another man head ache nairaland urchin?
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by silibaba: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fiscus105:

[s]Why u want to hit ur head on rock because of my weakling to my woman?

Why taking Panadol for another man head ache nairaland urchin?[/s]
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by ultraviolet27(f): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Until I hear the wife Side of the Story then I Can Judge This is a Woman who have been taking Care of the Man Since 2015 when he had been ill off and On Undergoing Surgery and Chemotherapy,So why would it now be now She would leave Him because of Sickness and Financial dearth?Many of you Guys Castigating Her on this forum Can't even take Care of your Woman Who is down for a Year.
As if you wouldn't have Sent the Woman back to Her Father's House if the Sickness is going out of Hand Even the Julius Agwu has a Nasty attitude if Agwu was a Woman with that attitude Not many of you Men wud have married Her.

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by juman(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
They said she moved to abroad to hustle because of poor finance at home.
What bad in that?

Living in nigeria is difficult without good source of money.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Remman(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

You're an idiot. You're no different from white people who used Africans as slaves.
You're an ass hole and you're no different from a fool who does not know her left or right...!
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by adontcare(f): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Be careful judging. This lady is young and should be enjoying marriage, not otherwise. People should be easy on her. It's not a burden everyone can bear, just few years of marriage and persistent sickness, when she sees her age peers enjoying marriage?

It's not his fault his sick, but have you considered it could be more than her pain threshold?
then why take the vow in sickness and in health? For richer for poorer, till death do them part

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer / Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.