Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,477 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad (70982 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Danisaint112(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2022
This is one reason I fear marriage so much even though I still have more than enough time. Too bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Snowx: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2022
If you re a man reading this may the good Lord give you a woman that will endure with you if the bad days finally comes..

Am 36 getting to 37 but still not have any girl in mind to settle down with..girls have beenseing have their lives rule by social media and pressure group..me getting married is by miracle from above..and I believe I wld find someone that understand me and someone I will also torrelate.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by ImoleNaija: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2022
sucess001:
All those ones who keep shouting that their wife is more important than their mother ....oya come and see....

Only mumus say that o. They should never be compared.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by bonnyhope: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2022
What happened to " for better for worse" that was pronounced on the altar?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by greypencils: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2022
micflo28:
When you attract a woman with money, when the moneys exhausts, the love goes.
That is why you should marry a woman who meets you and loves you while you are still struggling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by BloomingDale(f): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
When money dy, naija wife go stay

When money finish, naija wife go japa

Lesson: naija ladies don't marry based on matrimonial vows but based on the weight of the man's pocket

Probably because money mitigates the bullshit of the husband. When there is no money, the bullshit from the man becomes unbearable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2022
NgoZeemama:
too bad
bcoz his career is in comatose his wife left him... Ngozeemama please don't be a feminist like siofra madamvanessa iyaebe...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2022
legallyminded:
In the end you only have yourself and God. That's why life is per head. There are situations that will isolate you. We only pray not to fall into dire situations because nearly (if not) everyone will fail you.

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Athemisia: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Chriswazo:

I don't know for u, my mom is an exception, maybe with today's generation, we de God's hand...
Na so your papa tell you!??

3 Likes

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2022
Ahhhhhhhh

Well I can't judge until I read or hear the other side of the story.

But guys rants on this thread is annoying though. undecided if reverse were to be the case you won't see them castigating Julius. Only then will they remember that there is a limit to want one can take.

Guys and entitlement mentality be like 5and 6

6 Likes

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Thesaint141(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2022
legallyminded:
In the end you only have yourself and God. That's why life is per head. There are situations that will isolate you. We only pray not to fall into dire situations because nearly (if not) everyone will fail you.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by VULCAN(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Don't you have any intellectual contribution to the purported marriage breakup?

Graxie:
Thread for failures to insult women.

5 Likes

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Harrynight(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Any woman deceiving you and calling you honey is because of your large pockets.

may sound funny cos the female folks wont accept this but trust me you are 100% right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Petdagr8t(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2022
Daughters of eve una too dey over do I swear.
Genders of wonders and surprises will thou ever get tired of bizarre stuffs?

2 Likes

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by izubext007: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2022
Agwu pocket don less.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Cutehector(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2022
Graxie:

getat

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by bigjosh88: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2022
I don't think its because of financial challenge that made the wife to part ways with him,because I know very well that Julius agwu investment in Choba alone can sustain the family for life time if properly managed..my opinion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Fiscus105(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
When money dy, naija wife go stay

When money finish, naija wife go japa

Lesson: naija ladies don't marry based on matrimonial vows but based on the weight of the man's pocket

Did u ever do findings when *money dey, how agwu used his money?

One foolish guy said he changed rented apartment and started leaving in another rented apartment of #5m, tomorrow when he broke and marriage scatters you will still blame innocent wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by LesbianBoy(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2022
I suspected this when I checked her handle and noticed she changed back to her name.

Anyway I keep saying this, only foolish men trust women. They are always up to no good. They are all about where it benefits them. If it doesn't they japa

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by porthouse7(f): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2022
not at this stage when he's battling health issue... women are wicked

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2022
Attitude of Job's wife. Her actions are peculiar to wife from hell, from the streets or from brothel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by slimik: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2022
Na only money una SABI immediately money no come again na japa

Graxie:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DonBenny77(m): 11:03am On Mar 26, 2022
She married you cos you had money
Not because you are funny...
Women don't love for sense of humour
grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by mu2sa2: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Shikena! O pari! It is finished!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by LesbianBoy(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2022
yorubarere:
That gender is never to be trusted. They all came for the sugar.

That is what we keep telling these dudes but love would have blinded them.

Out of your family, you wife is not your blood. They are strangers who come for the benefits.

This is why marriage to me is a scam. A BIG scam

I am telling you. I laugh when I see men running their mouth "I love my wife", "my wife knows everything about me including my finances" bla bla bla

Omo, as a man you have to protect yourself. We are moving to a world where things is now favoring the women. A woman can just wake up and take your kids abroad and that's it people won't talk. But if the man try it wahala.

Men out there protect yourself o.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by delzbaba(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2022
If i was Dangote i would just dash this guy 1billion make i see wetin she go do.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2022
Illuminatiship:
not any woman Nigerian women

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2022
Fear this generation of women
Our mother’s generation was the best

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Fiscus105(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2022
sucess001:
All those ones who keep shouting that their wife is more important than their mother ....oya come and see....

But ur own wife must love you more than anybody right! Including her own father and mother?

2 Likes

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by mokt(m): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2022
Most women are not Loyal at all. This life, just have money and no carry any woman for head even your wife

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer / Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.