Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency (30908 Views)

Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ / Reactions As Amaechi Says APC Members Are Godfearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by joetem(m): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Amaechi is the wisest man in babylon, even presidency no chop money reach am, una wan try how much this guy made from the railway hustle.... the guy don kantab dagote as he dey so.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by emmykk(m): 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Tinubu will eventually be a consensus candidate from the way things are going. Even Osinbajo will not contest.
Las las na salty tears go full everywhere from the descendants of bitter leaf. Hahahaha...

They'll soon shift to Atiku officially. Hahahaha

Alaye calm down nobody who is a president will give a godfather power or a pastor or imam power.

Just calm down within the next few months will know if Tinubu will fly the ticket
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Your foolishness is irredeemable. Who was oshiomhole in Apc in 2015 to have made oyegun the national chairman of the APC? U be real big fool to have even believed a political appointee of oshiomhole called charles Idahosa. No wonder your likes are so dumb. Tuehhhhhhhh....common sense is far from you.
And who was Tinubu? Foolish urchin only useful for ritual.
Tinubu was and is still an ordinary member in the APC. He is neither part of NWC, NEC or BOT which are the organs recognised by the party Constitution
I shouldn't believe idahosa but I should believe an hopeless Street urchin like you. I have shown my proof. Bring yours to show that Tinubu installed Oyegun as party chair.

Bloody bastard

Here is Oyegun himself saying various people contributed to his emergence as party chair. But I'm sure he's lying as you know more than him. Beast of no nation
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/edo-governor-apc-national-chairman-oyegun/?amp
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Son of a cursed slave
wink grin cheesy grin

It pain am. Who is the slave here. You're the one who is licking Tinubu's balls for a living. So dumb and bereft of basic intelligence.

Go sick on Tinubu's balls some more you moronic son of a yahoo!!

Hey!! Atiku ran for president on ACN platform in 2007. I guess Atiku is Tinubu's boy then and Tinubu singlehandedly made him VP to OBJ.
grin grin

Demented zombie
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
babaolofin:

You are not civilized at all. I just came here and read your foolish analysis. The last time Vanguards published a consensus list that was on the streets you said that was the hallmark of good journalism to bring a classified item being used by Suya and guguru sellers to public domain. I overrated you before despite your shortcomings but having known your shallow intellectual ability, it would be difficult to engage you. Ride on.

Just to add; from your analysis, Oyegun is from CPC faction or PDP faction as at the time he was appointed the Chairman.
Always ensure your brain is working well before you quote me.
I don't know what you think you are to quote me to say rubbish. Be guided
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by EagleNest(m): 4:43am On Mar 27, 2022
So what's all these plenty northern railway projects about, and the chieftaincy title you received from the north? Is it just for being a Buhari loyalist or you were sowing sth you initially thought will be reaped in 2023?
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by jobgetter(m): 5:00am On Mar 27, 2022
Strategizing

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by EmirGold(m): 6:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Always ensure your brain is working well before you quote me.
I don't know what you think you are to quote me to say rubbish. Be guided
God bless Tinubu
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
THE SAME MANNER PUTIN SAID HE IS NOT GOING TO WAR WITH UKRAINE undecided
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Ingocof(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
famology:

A man who can't win his state?

Yes because of the emperor Wike, but in reality he has what it takes to rule this nation.
My opinion though
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by NLPoliceWoman: 5:23am On Mar 28, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

It is your generation upon generation of cursed idiots and village urchins you're referring to. Look at this bastard.
You this nonentity. Classic buffoon
You're an illiterate and a fool.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:51am On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=NLPoliceWoman post=111430043][/quote]
Is that the only one you saw?

Scroll back and you'll see more

Ode

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by kolexy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
trutharena:

He already told you himself he ain’t contesting.

Amaechi even said it at that interview that he is a nobody in the scheme of things at APC national convention and he’s just going as a normal person.

Being a campaign DG is different from being a presidential candidate.

Don't be deceived by that interview, sir/ma. Ameachi, GEJ, Emefiele and a host of other people are doing a lot of work in the background.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by asobo1: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

Oga there's a video attached to the news posted. Stop crying please
After Ameachi declaration today. Can you now take the back seat. Political calculations isn't your mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
asobo1:
After Ameachi declaration today. Can you now take the back seat. Political calculations isn't your mate.

He only fooled himself and further presented himself as an unserious element that should never be trusted with power such as the president. He isn't going anywhere anyway.

He disgraced himself as a liar not me because the video is there. What's my business with a coward and bloody liar. Let him go and prepare for primary with others.

Wike don finish am already. Always fills stadium but never gets even 25percent votes for his party. He's irrelevant in the race.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by asobo1: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

He only fooled himself and further presented himself as an unserious element that should never be trusted with power such as the president. He isn't going anywhere anyway.

He disgraced himself as a liar not me because the video is there. What's my business with a coward and bloody liar. Let him go and prepare for primary with others.

Wike don finish am already. Always fills stadium but never gets even 25percent votes for his party. He's irrelevant in the race.
I don't expect anything less from a Tinubu supporter. Let him and your candidate meet at the primaries shikenan.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
asobo1:
I don't expect anything less from a Tinubu supporter. Let him and your candidate meet at the primaries shikenan.

Na Amaechi get problem not me. I only posted what he said with his mouth on video. People will continue to make reference to it.

As for your last sentence, I love it. Let's meet at the eagles square.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ShadowCracker(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
I thought he said he is not contesting.

Seunmsg tinubuadvocate nonpartisan1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ShadowCracker(m): 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2022

Seunmsg tinubuadvocate nonpartisan1 helinues buckeyemedia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Truthisunique2: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

Na Amaechi get problem not me. I only posted what he said with his mouth on video. People will continue to make reference to it.

As for your last sentence, I love it. Let's meet at the eagles square.
maybe you should leave politics for those when Sabi am and stop exposing your ignorance

We political experts always knew he was running
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Seunmsg, LegendHero and NGpatriot how far grin grin the journey just started grin
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Amaechi sounds polite and humble (completely unlike those promoting him here on nairaland who frequently insult others and make condescending uncouth comments like bigoted tribesmen, pdp naysayers, and notorious ipob terrorists and their supporters).

He is fully convinced that those pushing him forward have not made serious financial commitment to him enough for him to go for the contest.

It is as good as he is out of the equation and ready to support the party's flagbearer.

I foresee Asiwaju Tinubu reconciling him with Senator Magnus Abe so that APC Rivers state can be united and strong enough to defeat PDP in Rivers State.

All I want and pray for is politics without bitterness and bloodshed of lives.
As a believer,I trust in God that all these sudden political developments will end in praise to almighty God for giving this great nation a brilliant,visionary,patriotic, talented, competent, graceful yet humble, kind- hearted Asiwaju Tinubu Presidency.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
Dear fellow patriotic Nigerian, please support Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
Read you epistle again, then you will know politically you ate empty.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Tinubuadvocate: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
He wanted to test his popularity we will meet in primary election only if he have not step down before the date.
ShadowCracker:

Seunmsg tinubuadvocate nonpartisan1 helinues buckeyemedia
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ShadowCracker(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
He wanted to test his popularity we will meet in primary election only if he have not step down before the date.
Will Osinbajo contest.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Tinubuadvocate: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
I don't know he can also test his popularity.
ShadowCracker:

Will Osinbajo contest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone / Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola / EDO 2020: Obaseki Campaigns At Ward 12, Oredo Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.