Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency (30906 Views)

Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ / Reactions As Amaechi Says APC Members Are Godfearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Zorn:
say that to your mother as she grieve on your grave. Bastard

Hahahahahahahaha.....see painment.
Hahahahahahahaha........e can pain.
Walking corpse!
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Paramount01(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Amaechi sounds polite and humble (completely unlike those promoting him here on nairaland who frequently insult others and make condescending uncouth comments like bigoted tribesmen, pdp naysayers, and notorious ipob terrorists and their supporters).

He is fully convinced that those pushing him forward have not made serious financial commitment to him enough for him to go for the contest.

It is as good as he is out of the equation and ready to support the party's flagbearer.

I foresee Asiwaju Tinubu reconciling him with Senator Magnus Abe so that APC Rivers state can be united and strong enough to defeat PDP in Rivers State.

All I want and pray for is politics without bitterness and bloodshed of lives.
As a believer,I trust in God that all these sudden political developments will end in praise to almighty God for giving this great nation a brilliant,visionary,patriotic, talented, competent, graceful yet humble, kind- hearted Asiwaju Tinubu Presidency.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
Dear fellow patriotic Nigerian, please support Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.

You have spoken well
You are from which state?
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by TheLawAsItIs: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
I like this man... He is not only intelligent but also pragmatic and sincere. He's a good candidate for the president, just like Osinbajo. Nigeria will be fortunate to have either of them as president.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Hahahahahahahaha.........my belle oooooo
Amaechi say mk dem bring d money come oooooo........ penguin, PrinceofLagos, truthisunique and co please send the money to Amaechi ASAP. Hahahaha.....
APC presidential candidate is Chibuike Amaechi, you will soon understand the reason why they amended this.

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ButterBurger: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Stop crying on my shoulders. Direct your tears to the office of the minister of transportation.
na you mentioned minister of transportation in the first place, na you dey shed tears since, nobody follow you Waka come, carry your cross, na only God understand your condition better.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Zorn: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Hahahahahahahaha.....see painment.
Hahahahahahahaha........e can pain.
Walking corpse!
painment , What is that?
Take your senselessnes elsewhere you cockroach.

1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by tope777(m): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Adamu is PDP block of APC, whoever is expecting another PDP block to become presidential candidate should quickly wake up.
Just a reminder, APC is inclusive of CPC,ANPP,PDP and ACN.

Shalom.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Zorn:
painment , What is that?
Take your senselessnes elsewhere you cockroach.

Donate more tears to Amaechi.
Hahahahahahahaha.......omo see pain ooo
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by MikoB: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

You obviously don't get it. Tinubu has been the one picking the chairmen as the arrow head of the Acn bloc because the presidency was in the hands of the cpc bloc led by Buhari.

This time around since Buhari is done for the cpc bloc, it's now the turn of the Acn bloc to produce the president why Buhari cpc bloc will choose the national chairman.

Just yesterday night Buhari made it clear again to stakeholders that the Acn bloc should be left to bring their presidential candidate for the party. That's the game! Simple!

Yeah, but the question is, who in acn? I will not argue with you again, let's cross our fingers, it's interesting time ahead, you have made up your mind and honestly you have right for your opinion and believe! so do i, let's wait and see. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
ButterBurger:
na you mentioned minister of transportation in the first place, na you dey shed tears since, nobody follow you Waka come, carry your cross, na only God understand your condition better.

Eyaaaaaaaaa.......stop crying ok
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ogelekpomgam(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

U be mumu.....
Dis news really pain u well well. Hahahahahahahaha.......cry to Amaechi.
Walking corpse!
Yes oo.Yes.
You are like Judas.you have no shame.selling death and misery to the masses.You are traitor,a betrayal,a sepulchre of dead,dry bones.a representative of generation of vipers.You deserve to be castrated in the full glare of the public in a community hall.
More possibly,tied on a stake and shot publicly like Anenih.You are a branded thief.You should be banished from this kingdom.Anu. angry
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
post=111391455:

APC presidential candidate is Chibuike Amaechi, you will soon understand the reason why they amended this.

Oga go sleep. Today's news have damaged your brain.

How does concession to vote in the convention change the fact that the man said he's not contesting?

Too much salt in your tears. Lol...
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Yes oo.Yes.
You are like Judas.you have no shame.selling death and misery to the masses.You are traitor,a betrayal,a sepulchre of dead,dry bones.a representative of generation of vipers.You deserve to be castrated in the full glare of the public in a community hall.
More possibly,tied on a stake and shot publicly like Anenih.You are a branded thief.You should be banished from this kingdom.Anu. angry

Go kill ursef.
Crying bastard
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by asobo1: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
Amaechi is not contesting period.
I repeat again, Tinubu has no opponent in this race. He might even turn out to be a consensus candidate eventually.

Truthisunique, PrinceofLagos hope you guys won't die of Tinubu-phobia? Hahahaha...
Lies, the same Ameachi who didn't answer the question when Seun of Channels asked him few minutes ago. Tune to Channels now
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by shinealight(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheLawAsItIs:
I like this man... He is not only intelligent but also pragmatic and sincere. He's a good candidate for the president, just like Osinbajo. Nigeria will be fortunate to have either of them as president.

Now we’re shifting from Amaechi to Osinbajo….when that one tells you he would prefer to take up Pastoring full-time from May 2023, then you will start biting your fingers and probably start hoping the North can remain there for another 8 years ….all so that Tinubu would not be President…as if you’re the Creator of Heaven & Earth. It’s amazing what the “fear” of some anointed individuals can do some people who are not so gifted and blessed! Truly amazing!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ogelekpomgam(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Go kill ursef.
Crying bastard
yes.you are already dead.when you have sacrificed your conscience for supporting evil.I will never let you rest.there is no peace for the wicked.You are terribly wicked for trying to force down death,sorrow, misery,pain, suffering and hunger on already dying society.You are an angel of darkness,a messenger of evil and doom.you have been marked out for destruction,self extinct and irreparable defunct state.You will remain a miserable urchin loitering the streets unless you repent.But you won't.So you are... DOOMED!. angry
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Stop crying ok..... we're after the seat of the president not chairman. We've had all previous chairmen of the party before now. It's time to move upward. Aso villa direct!

Try to reach out to Amaechi with some buckets of hot tears. He might change his mind. Hahahahahahahaha........

The news is so heart breaking that you called it fake news even with the video clip staring at your ugly face. I feel your pains. Hahahaha..
grin grin grin

This boy has started with his lies again. Is that what you're using to console yourself that you've had all the chairmen before now? Chai!!

You're truly an urchin who knows next to nothing. For your info, the only substantive chairman that ever came from ACN is Oshiomole. Oyegun was ANPP. Buni is CPC obviously. So you have had chairmanship for only 2 years out of the 8 years of APC grin grin
Maybe you will tell us Oyegun is Tinubu's boy again cheesy cheesy
I will be here when Amaechi will fall your hand then go and take pic to Tinubu to give you something to dry your tears as usual grin grin grin

Pathetic dummy with retarded brain grin grin
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ruggedtimi(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
I repeat again, Tinubu has no opponent in this race. He might even turn out to be a consensus candidate eventually.

Truthisunique, PrinceofLagos hope you guys won't die of Tinubu-phobia? Hahahaha...
amaechi already knows buhari's candidate...tinubu na just stubborn man. Nothing go come out for tinubu...
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Nebuchadnezzarr: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

I hope the snipper will go round your team Tinubu when the time comes.

Tinubu will never be president. Know this and know peace.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Gomojamm: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Eventually,it will be Tinubu ( APC) and Atiku (PDP) that will slug it out at the poll in 2023 and Tinubu will most certainly floor Atiku with a wide margin.

Heheheee ! Mass suicide looming in DOT.COM land ! Tinubu,Igbo nightmare is cruising home to victory !
grin grin grin Dot.com land grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ButterBurger: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Eyaaaaaaaaa.......stop crying ok
you're a slave
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by FIFApresident1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
ruggedtimi:
amaechi already knows buhari's candidate...tinubu na just stubborn man. Nothing go come out for tinubu...
Now that Amaechi has dissociate himself from the annoited candidate bullshit.

Mr ruggedtimi, Buhari right hand man, can you please let us know Buhari's candidate?
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
ButterBurger:
you're a slave

Lol....see tears oooo
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ButterBurger: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Lol....see tears oooo
you're a slave
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nebuchadnezzarr:

No go kill ursef o
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nebuchadnezzarr:

Stop crying
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
ButterBurger:
you're a slave

Stop crying
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
ruggedtimi:

Stop crying ok
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ButterBurger: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Stop crying
you're a slave
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by techWriter3: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin grin grin

This boy has started with his lies again. Is that what you're using to console yourself that you've had all the chairmen before now? Chai!!

You're truly an urchin who knows next to nothing. For your info, the only substantive chairman that ever came from ACN is Oshiomole. Oyegun was ANPP. Buni is CPC obviously. So you have had chairmanship for only 2 years out of the 8 years of APC grin grin
Maybe you will tell us Oyegun is Tinubu's boy again cheesy cheesy
I will be here when Amaechi will fall your hand then go and take pic to Tinubu to give you something to dry your tears as usual grin grin grin

Pathetic dummy with retarded brain grin grin

This is why I said you inherited foolishness and it's not leaving you anytime soon. Bisi Akande is of Acn bloc,oyegun who was a close pal of Tinubu in nadeco days was personally chosen by Tinubu eventhough he was anpp stock just as buhari chose Adamu Abdulahi eventhough he's new pdp stock and then oshobaba.

I've told you to stop fooling yourself and your family in public. Maybe your family name is disgrace. Hopeless fool with an empty brain.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

yes.you are already dead.when you have sacrificed your conscience for supporting evil.I will never let you rest.there is no peace for the wicked.You are terribly wicked for trying to force down death,sorrow, misery,pain, suffering and hunger on already dying society.You are an angel of darkness,a messenger of evil and doom.you have been marked out for destruction,self extinct and irreparable defunct state.You will remain a miserable urchin loitering the streets unless you repent.But you won't.So you are... DOOMED!. angry

Dead men don't talk so sharap dia.

Ur cry dey sweet sha....lol....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers / Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ / Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.