Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency (30909 Views)

Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ / Reactions As Amaechi Says APC Members Are Godfearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
amaechi urchins told us abdullahi adamu is amaechi's candidate,they should show us proof and source not a fake news from daily times nonsense

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by BlazinGlory40: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=MikoB post=111386491][/quote]

Were you there when buhari said so?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by BlazinGlory40: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Sharap there......
Wipe those salty tears all over your face.
Hahahaha...... hope you don't have sniper close to you there? Hahahaha...I laff ehhhhhh

See tasty salty tears everywhere. Hahahaha..

I pity you bro. Not everyone is partisan like you, but even then there are non partisan people that understands politics better than the so called partisan people like you. If not, tell me why you people have been dragging the president on social media in the last 48hrs over choice of adamu? If you want to see who is really crying, look in the mirror.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by BlazinGlory40: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
trutharena:

You are saying nonsense. Amaechi have always made it known that he has no interest in running for presidency. Even looking at it logically, APC will just wound themselves if they bring Amaechi on the ballot because he’s just not that structurally grounded in the party.

If you like be shouting political statement, then we can also say Buhari saying he has his candidate in mind is a political statement too. What if he just used that to dodge the question since it will be bad for him to just mention a candidate for an election still months away?

If they had told you as at January that Adamu would be party chairman over Al Makura would you have believed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by FIFApresident1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

I pity you bro. Not everyone is partisan like you, but even then there are non partisan people that understands politics better than the so called partisan people like you. If not, tell me why you people have been dragging the president on social media in the last 48hrs over choice of adamu? If you want to see who is really crying, look in the mirror.
No one is dragging president Buhari for the his Apc chairmanship choice, the chairmanship belongs to the northerners who are largely CPC, Asiwaju might not have a total say in this.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by BlazinGlory40: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
FIFApresident1:

No one is dragging president Buhari for the his Apc chairmanship choice, the chairmanship belongs to the northerners who are largely CPC, Asiwaju might not have a total say in this.

You are lying bro. I follow people who are rooting for tinubu on social media and it’s been wailing since the last 48hours. I watched channels politics today on Thursday night and two men rooting for him were so bitter during their interview with Seun

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by MikoB: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Were you there when buhari said so?

You are very funny, don't worry you will see with your own eyes, shebi it was rumour when we heard buhari anointed adamu but today is a reality, I don't have time for all these back and front arguments, I have been consistent on osinbajo, and it is getting clearer more and more, just watch out!
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Michael547(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Available for your car inspection and scanning
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by BlazinGlory40: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
MikoB:

You are very funny, don't worry you will see with your own eyes, shebi it was rumour when we heard buhari anointed adamu but today is a reality, I don't have time for all these back and front arguments, I have been consistent on osinbajo, and it is getting clearer more and more, just watch out!

Who actually thought buhari endorsing adamu was fake news? Was it not people like you? Now you want to turn the table abi. Well done sir

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Lumig: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
cheesy
Lobatan
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
famology:
Amaechi is not contesting period.
I repeat again, Tinubu has no opponent in this race. He might even turn out to be a consensus candidate eventually.

Truthisunique, PrinceofLagos hope you guys won't die of Tinubu-phobia? Hahahaha...
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by FIFApresident1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

You are lying bro. I follow people who are rooting for tinubu on social media and it’s been wailing since the last 48hours. I watched channels politics today on Thursday night and two men rooting for him were so bitter during their interview with Seun
They might be overzealous BAT soldiers who were trying to defend the "Scheming out" narrative.

You can't call them clueless, they can't just sit down while haters pulled BAT down with useless propaganda of being schemed out.

It's a win win for ACN as the incoming chairman, Adamu is a close ally of Asiwaju.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
The guy is right.

It's nice to be considered for presidency, but running for the thing costs money. And most presidential candidates don't fund their campaigns directly from their pockets, they get money from donors. (that's how Bubu was able to afford to run for president several times).

Amaechi is telling his fans....if you want me to run, show me some love by giving me some cash. If no cash, forget about it.

(Yes, people like Trump funded their campaigns from their purse...but even Trump also eventually had to get donors. Running for presidency is not cheap in any country)

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Amaechi sounds polite and humble (completely unlike those promoting him here on nairaland who frequently insult others and make condescending uncouth comments like bigoted tribesmen, pdp naysayers, and notorious ipob terrorists and their supporters).

He is fully convinced that those pushing him forward have not made serious financial commitment to him enough for him to go for the contest.

It is as good as he is out of the equation and ready to support the party's flagbearer.

I foresee Asiwaju Tinubu reconciling him with Senator Magnus Abe so that APC Rivers state can be united and strong enough to defeat PDP in Rivers State.

All I want and pray for is politics without bitterness and bloodshed of lives.
As a believer,I trust in God that all these sudden political developments will end in praise to almighty God for giving this great nation a brilliant,visionary,patriotic, talented, competent, graceful yet humble, kind- hearted Asiwaju Tinubu Presidency.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
Dear fellow patriotic Nigerian, please support Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.

Sorry, it's currently impossible for this scenario to happen in Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by GloriousGbola: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Too bad. I actually think amaechi may be a person who can get stuff done
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by KingCaptain: 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
[color=#000099][/color] NIGERIAN is an entertainment industry country, only the wise and smart ones play the game of political cruise. If you don't get it , forget about it.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by DimChukwuOjukwu: 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
lol

Werey this is politics, he is trying to kill the tension all pointing to him at this time

Every one already knows he is the one, so it's critical he hides himself more to avoid been eliminated as buhari advised
I'm very certain you don't even believe yourself, boy. No be by Rumuokoro beer parlour analysis. Jagaban Borgu is coming and you'll either fall in line or die of pains cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Psalmistproject: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
The humbled one!!
Wike is next.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by BlazinGlory40: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
FIFApresident1:

They might be overzealous BAT soldiers who were trying to defend the "Scheming out" narrative.

You can't call them clueless, they can't just sit down while haters pulled BAT down with useless propaganda of being schemed out.

It's a win win for ACN as the incoming chairman, Adamu is a close ally of Asiwaju.

Adamu is a close ally of BAT all of a sudden? Very interesting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Amotekun777: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Amaechi sounds polite and humble (completely unlike those promoting him here on nairaland who frequently insult others and make condescending uncouth comments like bigoted tribesmen, pdp naysayers, and notorious ipob terrorists and their supporters).

He is fully convinced that those pushing him forward have not made serious financial commitment to him enough for him to go for the contest.

It is as good as he is out of the equation and ready to support the party's flagbearer.

I foresee Asiwaju Tinubu reconciling him with Senator Magnus Abe so that APC Rivers state can be united and strong enough to defeat PDP in Rivers State.

As a believer,I trust in God that all these sudden political developments will end in praise to almighty God for giving this great nation a brilliant,visionary,patriotic, talented, competent, graceful yet humble, kind- hearted Asiwaju Tinubu Presidency.

Thank you.

Keep standing on a known murderers mandate. Let's see how he wins.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by adelaja70(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
I always tell the Okoros but they won't listen... Cause dem tie gele for Amaechi head in Katsina dem say na the anointed one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Too bad. I actually think amaechi may be a person who can get stuff done

I think Amaechi is not a good enough candidate for president, but on railways, he can't be faulted...he has done a good job.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by caracas: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you.
If indeed you trust in God, you will never ever try to hope for Tinubu , a well known thief to be president . You also will know that heavens have rejected him already…..
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria, the earlier you blind mofos come to that realization, the better for you….

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by adelaja70(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Amotekun777:

Keep standing on a known murderers mandate. Let's see how he wins.
Did he murder any of your family members?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by adelaja70(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

They were governors same period..
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Truthisunique3: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mousup40:
amaechi urchins told us abdullahi adamu is amaechi's candidate,they should show us proof and source not a fake news from daily times nonsense
I just hope in the weeks ahead you won't be crying adamu is cabal working for amaechi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by FIFApresident1(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Does this visit not make a statement?
https://www.nairaland.com/7046276/consensus-apc-chairman-adamu-abdullahi

Was he in Tinubu house to play snooker or eat amala and ewedu?

How do you visit your enemy house?

Chop your L and stop being silly.

Now that Amaechi has disappointed you folks, who is now Buhari/Adamu anointed candidate? PETER OBI?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Jackson105: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

BAT was the first person he visited after the consensus, or you blind, you no see that?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by toprealman: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
As if he will even vote for himself!
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by FIFApresident1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
adelaja70:
I always tell the Okoros but they won't listen... Cause dem tie gele for Amaechi head in Katsina dem say na the anointed one.
This comment is funny. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ezegold4we: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
All of u shouting Tinubu is unstoppable will enjoy premium tears by The time Buhari and APC national working committee will present a consensus presidential candidate for APC,
Did you guy's notice how they ignored Tinubu and his prefered candidate and imposed Adamu as their consensus candidate for APC substantive chairman, that's what will happen on The day of their presidential primary,
Tinubu's presidential ambition is already dead Before arrival.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Mooh247: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
amaechi nominee is your new Chairman

Una go dey alright when he would say he didn't want presidency but buhari asked him to run

Abi no be same amaechi that said he doesn't like money

How market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ajimobi, Amaechi, Ganduje, Abubakar In A Meeting In Ibadan (Photos) / Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.