Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency (30991 Views)

Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ / Reactions As Amaechi Says APC Members Are Godfearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

I can't spoon feed your foolishness and inherited ignorance. Please direct your tasty salty tears to the office of the amiable minister of transportation.

Stop mentioning me. I'm not Amaechi that gave you heart break.

Heartbreak that what. You're just jumping around like a toddler that has just been promised some sweets by his mother. It is you who will watch live as the party will be handed over to a former PDP BoT secretary. I hope you are able to watch it finish sha grin grin
Amaechi said he doesn't have money to run. Same thing Buhari said in 2015 and 2019. He seems to be following Buhari's footsteps gallantly don't you think?
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by olatuns2017: 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
lol, they would so use this straw to quench their pains today, I guess amaechi was even strategic to bring it at this time

It was open to all he was the one, even channels the media said it.

Don't let it distract you that tinubu would not only loss chairman hold on the party but he may loose regional hold of it

Cpc in south west have currently filled all south west zoned posts ahead of acn and we are waiting to see officially if cpc isn't the only recognized group known to apc as it's leaders in south west

Keep shot
Beer parlour comments

Tinubu no be your forefathers mate in politics

With all una bad mouth about Tinubu since 2014

He has always win win and win

So

Keep shot

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Direct your tasty salty tears to the office of the minister of transportation.
direct your leaking scrotal sac to oshiomohle's camp
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
MikoB:

Like I said, I don't analyse with sentiment, what is structure? The governors are the heads of structures in their respective states, the same way they had no choice when buhari endorsed adamu, that is the way it will be on the presidential, dont let me lie to you, buhari holds the party machinery from today,buhari might not be able to influence who wins the general election but he will decide the flagbearer of apc. Thanks

This is where most of you get it wrong. Buhari has not done anything new today. Just like he said, the APC chairman has always been by consensus and that's what just happened. It's a totally different game from the presidential primary. Anybody who has interest should join the race and meet others in the field. Simple!

Even this consensus wasn't easy for Buhari this time around. It's a pointer!
By the way I think I should not even be talking about an Osinbajo who has not declared he's contesting. It's just a waste of energy. Whenever he chooses to come out of his cocoon we'll talk about him. For now he's not in the race.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
direct your leaking scrotal sac to oshiomohle's camp

Hahahaha....e can pain.
More tears please
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ogelekpomgam(m): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Sharap dia.....
Direct your salty tears to the office of the minister of transportation.
I Can see you an unrepentant owomida urchin.you will be sliced like bread,mashed like egg and sacrificed like a cheap ram on your altar of self-centered, tribalistic and no n-conscious attitude. angry
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Heartbreak that what. You're just jumping around like a toddler that has just been promised some sweets by his mother. It is you who will watch live as the party will be handed over to a former PDP BoT secretary. I hope you are able to watch it finish sha grin grin
Amaechi said he doesn't have money to run. Same thing Buhari said in 2015 and 2019. He seems to be following Buhari's footsteps gallantly don't you think?

Just accept the heart break. Amaechi is not contesting.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by VEHINTOLAR: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

If they had told you as at January that Adamu would be party chairman over Al Makura would you have believed?

It's really funny how some of you actually believe that Amaechi will eventually emerge as the party flag bearer in a party that has a Tinubu ? You guys know nothing about party politics. Now,let me shock you. Buhari can't stop Tinubu in APC, believe it or not but that's the koko ! E shock u ? You guys should just calm down and see how things will eventually play out. Tinubu is unstoppable;he's getting that ticket !

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
olatuns2017:

Chai

We is that Werey boi on nairaland saying rubbish that Fulani planned to used Ameachi to scuttle BAT2023

These Igbos guys wlll never get sense since 1914

Igbos
Fake news
Conspiracy theories
Propaganda
War
Self denial

Just one tribe?

They've been crying since. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

I Can see you an unrepentant owomida urchin.you will be sliced like bread,mashed like egg and sacrificed like a cheap ram on your altar of self-centered, tribalistic and no n-conscious attitude. angry

Hahahahahahahaha......see salty tears everywhere.

Amaechi don cause problem for una body.

Hahahahahahahaha..........cry to Amaechi and leave me alone please.

Amaechi come and see tears on nairaland. Hahahahahahahaha......

U be mumu man. Wipe ur tears and go to sleep ASAP.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by nonxo007(m): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

So up till this moment, people like you that claims to know politics don’t know that what amaechi made was a political statement? Didn’t buhari deny endorsing adamu?
My brother I tire for these people o, seems they don't reason or think. Amaechi didn't say no neither did he say yes. Amaechi has eye for the seat of the President and I am speaking with every assurance in my bone.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Nchenches: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
Amaechi is not contesting period.
I repeat again, Tinubu has no opponent in this race. He might even turn out to be a consensus candidate eventually.

Truthisunique, PrinceofLagos hope you guys won't die of Tinubu-phobia? Hahahaha...

North APC and PDP members shall rally round a northern presidential candidate they will support for PDP presidential candidate to succeed President Buhari.

Tinubu fouled the presidential race by refusing zoning in the southern regions but asks north to adhere to zoning to enable south to produce a successor to President Buhari.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by BlazinGlory40: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

It's really funny how some of you actually believe that Amaechi will eventually emerge as the party flag bearer in a party that has a Tinubu ? You guys know nothing about party politics. Now,let me shock you. Buhari can't stop Tinubu in APC, believe it or not but that's the koko ! E shock u ? You guys should just calm down and see how things will eventually play out. Tinubu is unstoppable;he's getting that ticket !

Why was it easy for buhari to stop tinubu with adamu being the consensus candidate for party chairman? How come former PDP elements will dominate the NWC of the party with very little influence from BAT? Buhari will determine who APC flagbearer will be and when he does so, heavens won’t fall
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by shinealight(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Nobody dey pursue you but you keep running from pillar to post.

Just like we told you that Tinubu’s candidate won’t emerge APC chairman, we are are telling you again that Tinubu himself will never be APC candidate.

If you are in doubt, I leave you to your keypad while time will clear all your doubts eventually.

What are you prepared to stake on this your assertion….your two balls? …..that’s assuming you have them of course!
You can shift your hopes from Amaechi to Emefiele and you will still come up with ZERO!
So, pls stop forming for us here…it is nauseating and a total waste of time reading this kind of uninformed trash! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Abujason: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rilwayne001:
The coast is clear. There’s no better bigwig that can withstand BAT in APC in the first place. Otherwise, they’d be automatically giving the mantle on a platter of gold to PDP.

grin

Keep dreaming.

I thought you and your co-Thiefnubuidiots are are good at reading Buhari’s body language.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Just accept the heart break. Amaechi is not contesting.

Ok sir. I guess na one way for Tinubu to APC ticket now.

Your brain just dey on auto-reverse

Keep consoling yourself. It's allowed. Just make sure you eat before watching the crowning of Adamu this night.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by MikoB: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

This is where most of you get it wrong. Buhari has not done anything new today. Just like he said, the APC chairman has always been by consensus and that's what just happened. It's a totally different game from the presidential primary. Anybody who has interest should join the race and meet others in the field. Simple!

Even this consensus wasn't easy for Buhari this time around. It's a pointer!
By the way I think I should not even be talking about an Osinbajo who has not declared he's contesting. It's just a waste of energy. Whenever he chooses to come out of his cocoon we'll talk about him. For now he's not in the race.

Tinubu has always been influential in who becomes the party chairman since the formation of apc, that was why he controlled the machinery of the party, he lost 50 percent of that influence when oshiomole was removed but unfortunately he is going to loose about 90percent of party machinery today, I am not a novice in political history, anyone that controlles the machinery of the party controlles who gets positions.As for osinbajo, dont worry he will surely declare, he has not even declared look at the euphoria over, this guy is not spending any money but see the love! I am contributing my time money towards this and so many people of like minds are doing same for him, I will not say anything against asiwaju because I don't want to de market him, but he should trow his support for osinbajo now before it is too late, I can bet you, buhari will not let tinubu get the ticket, that's the fact and you are not yoruba more than myself. Thanks
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Zorn: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
Amaechi is not contesting period.
I repeat again, Tinubu has no opponent in this race. He might even turn out to be a consensus candidate eventually.

Truthisunique, PrinceofLagos hope you guys won't die of Tinubu-phobia? Hahahaha...
so how does this translates to him not running for the presidency?
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ogelekpomgam(m): 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Hahahahahahahaha......see salty tears everywhere.

Amaechi don cause problem for una body.

Hahahahahahahaha..........cry to Amaechi and leave me alone please.

Amaechi come and see tears on nairaland. Hahahahahahahaha......

U be mumu man. Wipe ur tears and go to sleep ASAP.
Yes oo.Yes.laugh in hysteria, stupidity and foolishness.But we will resist every foolish attempt of contious suffering in the country.
We will resist every form of negligence that has led to continous suffering of the innocent masses.We will resist every form of agboroism,drug lordism and owomidaism in this part of the continent.Never shall it be like before.We can't keep suffering, being pushed against the wall albeit on rivalry to our own will,subjected to the cold wimps of trickery,deceit and vague promises of fake political rigmaroles.In the midst of th ravaging hunger sweeping through the nation...We rise..to sink the deep,total, undiluted truth into some dumb brains.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Yes oo.Yes.laugh in hysteria, stupidity and foolishness.But we will resist every foolish attempt of contious suffering in the country.
We will resist every form of negligence that has led to continous suffering of the innocent masses.We will resist every form of agboroism,drug lordism and owomidaism in this part of the continent.Never shall it be like before.We can't keep suffering, being pushed against the wall albeit on rivalry to our own will,subjected to the cold wimps of trickery,deceit and vague promises of fake political rigmaroles.In the midst of th ravaging hunger sweeping through the nation...We rise..to sink the deep,total, undiluted truth into some dumb brains.

You're a certified dunce. Go and support your own candidate and stop crying all over the place like a sex starved mosquito.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by HolyHero: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
I saw campaign cars of amaechi today in Abuja… several cars with his posters
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Ofachiedo: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Is there anyone contesting with Bola Ahmed Tinubu?
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ogelekpomgam(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

You're a certified dunce. Go and support your own candidate and stop crying all over the place like a sex starved mosquito.
Yes.I know.But people like you will be brought out by the raging masses and burnt alive on the judgement day.I promise you.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Kingnelson9: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
He is smart.
He may not be interested now because he knows that it's not the right time but let's see what future holds for him.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
MikoB:

Tinubu has always been influential in who becomes the party chairman since the formation of apc, that was why he controlled the machinery of the party, he lost 50 percent of that influence when oshiomole was removed but unfortunately he is going to loose about 90percent of party machinery today, I am not a novice in political history, anyone that controlles the machinery of the party controlles who gets positions.As for osinbajo, dont worry he will surely declare, he has not even declared look at the euphoria over, this guy is not spending any money but see the love! I am contributing my time money towards this and so many people of like minds are doing same for him, I will not say anything against asiwaju because I don't want to de market him, but he should trow his support for osinbajo now before it is too late, I can bet you, buhari will not let tinubu get the ticket, that's the fact and you are not yoruba more than myself. Thanks

You obviously don't get it. Tinubu has been the one picking the chairmen as the arrow head of the Acn bloc because the presidency was in the hands of the cpc bloc led by Buhari.

This time around since Buhari is done for the cpc bloc, it's now the turn of the Acn bloc to produce the president why Buhari cpc bloc will choose the national chairman.

Just yesterday night Buhari made it clear again to stakeholders that the Acn bloc should be left to bring their presidential candidate for the party. That's the game! Simple!
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ok sir. I guess na one way for Tinubu to APC ticket now.

Your brain just dey on auto-reverse

Keep consoling yourself. It's allowed. Just make sure you eat before watching the crowning of Adamu this night.

Oga direct your tears to Amaechi ASAP.
Your brain has been damaged by the news. You're not able to hold yourself.

Sorry oooooo.......send ur tears to Amaechi.
Hahahaha.....omo see cry oooo

We welcome Adamu.

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Yes.I know.But people like you will be brought out by the raging masses and burnt alive on the judgement day.I promise you.

U be mumu.....
Dis news really pain u well well. Hahahahahahahaha.......cry to Amaechi.
Walking corpse!
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Oga direct your tears to Amaechi ASAP.
Your brain has been damaged by the news. You're not able to hold yourself.

Sorry oooooo.......send ur tears to Amaechi.
Hahahaha.....omo see cry oooo

We welcome Adamu.

You see your life. You welcome PDP Adamu to take over the party Tinubu labored for

Sebi we have heard you. The mods have even pushed your fake news to front page. Congrats

Oya go for convention to go and welcome Adamu grin grin
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Zorn:
so how does this translates to him not running for the presidency?

Direct your salty tears to Amaechi.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
MikoB:

Let Osibanjo declare first. I nor get energy to argue fiction.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Zorn: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Direct your salty tears to Amaechi.
say that to your mother as she grieve on your grave. Bastard
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You see your life. You welcome PDP Adamu to take over the party Tinubu labored for

Sebi we have heard you. The mods have even pushed your fake news to front page. Congrats

Oya go for convention to go and welcome Adamu grin grin

Stop crying ok..... we're after the seat of the president not chairman. We've had all previous chairmen of the party before now. It's time to move upward. Aso villa direct!

Try to reach out to Amaechi with some buckets of hot tears. He might change his mind. Hahahahahahahaha........

The news is so heart breaking that you called it fake news even with the video clip staring at your ugly face. I feel your pains. Hahahaha..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PICTURE: Jonathan Campaign Team Buying Petrol In Blackmarket / NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) / Trouble Brews In House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.