Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency (30907 Views)

Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ / Reactions As Amaechi Says APC Members Are Godfearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
asobo1:
Lies, the same Ameachi who didn't answer the question when Seun of Channels asked him few minutes ago. Tune to Channels now

Oga there's a video attached to the news posted. Stop crying please
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
asobo1:
Lies, the same Ameachi who didn't answer the question when Seun of Channels asked him few minutes ago. Tune to Channels now

Oga there's a video attached to the news posted. Stop crying please

Salty tears everywhere
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
MikoB:

Yeah, but the question is, who in acn? I will not argue with you again, let's cross our fingers, it's interesting time ahead, you have made up your mind and honestly you have right for your opinion and believe! so do i, let's wait and see. Thanks

We'll find out who gets it from the Acn bloc in May.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
ButterBurger:
you're a slave

Town crier
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

This is why I said you inherited foolishness and it's not leaving you anytime soon. Bisi Akande is of Acn bloc,oyegun who was a close pal of Tinubu in nadeco days was personally chosen by Tinubu eventhough he was anpp stock just as buhari chose Adamu Abdulahi eventhough he's new pdp stock and then oshobaba.

I've told you to stop fooling yourself and your family in public. Maybe your family name is disgrace. Hopeless fool with an empty brain.

Bisi Akande was never substantive chair. He was only chair for the purpose of the merger. He barely spent 3 months

As for your story of Tinubu chose Oyegun. I knew you foolish urchins believe that nonsense. However, by 2016, Tinubu wrote a public letter to wail about Oyegun. Why didn't he remove him since he personally chose him? Lol. You guys are so stupid. Always ascribing everything to Tinubu. Mind you, Oyegun finished his tenure despite Tinubu's public wailing. Nothing happened to him. It was even Oshiomole who came from ACN that couldn't complete his tenure. You are a spectacular fool with no modicum of commonsense. Only good for shouting around like a deranged dog. It's too obvious you lack commonsense to reason and understand issues. I'm sure one of these days, you will say Tinubu chose Adamu.

Your family needs to find somewhere to chain you so you stop displaying your hereditary foolishness in public. Political asslicker
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by TheLawAsItIs: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
shinealight:

Now we’re shifting from Amaechi to Osinbajo….when that one tells you he would prefer to take up Pastoring full-time from May 2023, then you will start biting your fingers and probably start hoping the North can remain there for another 8 years ….all so that Tinubu would not be President…as if you’re the Creator of Heaven & Earth. It’s amazing what the “fear” of some anointed individuals can do some people who are not so gifted and blessed! Truly amazing!! grin grin

LOL.. I'm just after anyone with track record who will be able to give Nigeria the deserved good governance and its benefits. In no particular order, I know the following persons are capable of doing that: Osinbajo, Governor Zulum, El-Rufai, Amaechi, Fashola, and Kingsley Moghalu.

I don't play ethnic politics here on Nairaland or anywhere else... I'm all about good governance and I know Nigeria is so much blessed that we have people who can make Nigeria great from every part of the country.

Thanks.

A better Nigeria is what all Nigerians want!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by subcbouy: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Atiku.....lol....dem be clowns
They can never rule.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Ingocof(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Rotimi Amaechi: The People That Want Me to Run For The Presidency In 2023 Should Just Give Me The Money

Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi debunks interest in the 2023 presidential race.

He also speaks about President Buhari and the APC’s legacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHgHHUU6oDQ

If Tinubu decides to step down I don't think there is a better candidate than Rotimi Amaechi
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Bisi Akande was never substantive chair. He was only chair for the purpose of the merger. He barely spent 3 months

As for your story of Tinubu chose Oyegun. I knew you foolish urchins believe that nonsense. However, by 2016, Tinubu wrote a public letter to wail about Oyegun. Why didn't he remove him since he personally chose him? Lol. You guys are so stupid. Always ascribing everything to Tinubu. Mind you, Oyegun finished his tenure despite Tinubu's public wailing. Nothing happened to him. It was even Oshiomole who came from ACN that couldn't complete his tenure. You are a spectacular fool with no modicum of commonsense. Only good for shouting around like a deranged dog. It's too obvious you lack commonsense to reason and understand issues. I'm sure one of these days, you will say Tinubu chose Adamu.

Your family needs to find somewhere to chain you so you stop displaying your hereditary foolishness in public. Political asslicker

Your foolish parents that bequitted the foolishness they inherited from their useless parents to you is actually the cause of your predicament. When you made reference to Buni who took over from oshiomhole did you say anything like substantive? Now that your idiocy is exposed you're shouting substantive. I repeat Tinubu chose oyegun,I don't expect a dead brain lunatic like you to know a thing except crying over Tinubu like he's the reason for your generational curses and poverty.

Fools will always give birth to fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ingocof:

If Tinubu decides to step down I don't think there is a better candidate than Rotimi Amaechi

A man who can't win his state?
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Your foolish parents that bequitted the foolishness they inherited from their useless parents to you is actually the cause of your predicament. When you made reference to Buni who took over from oshiomhole did you say anything like substantive? Now that your idiocy is exposed you're shouting substantive. I repeat Tinubu chose oyegun,I don't expect a dead brain lunatic like you to know a thing except crying over Tinubu like he's the reason for your generational curses and poverty.

It is your generation upon generation of cursed idiots and village urchins you're referring to. Look at this bastard. You have been opening thread upon thread to advertise your genetically induced madness since yesterday all because Tinubu is in the mud. Am I the one who asked Buhari to use your god to clean the ground. You this nonentity. Classic buffoon
If not because you're a bumbling illiterate, can you tell us the convention or NEC meeting where Bisi Akande was elected/ appointed chair. Besides that fact, he did not spend more than three months on the saddle before the first convention that produced Oyegun. You're just an slowpoke whose only usefulness is cleaning politician's poo.
Oya come and show us the letter Tinubu wrote to choose Oyegun. The one he wrote to wail is in the public domain. You're an illiterate and a fool.
ACN have only had 2years chair out of the 8 years chair of APC. Go and wet your pillow on that. The chair has moved from CPC to now PDP. Go and hang yourself. There's nothing more you can do grin grin
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

And to further buttress how foolish you are, here is a link of one of Oshiomole's associates claiming Oshiomole made Oyegun chair. Oya o come and show us your own evidence of when Tinubu chose Oyegun. Imbecilic cretin

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/oshiomhole-made-oyegun-apc-national-chairman-hon-idahosa/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Badonasty(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Shikena
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by omokab: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Nobody dey pursue you but you keep running from pillar to post.

Just like we told you that Tinubu’s candidate won’t emerge APC chairman, we are are telling you again that Tinubu himself will never be APC candidate.

If you are in doubt, I leave you to your keypad while time will clear all your doubts eventually.
you don't understand politics at all.ACN can't produce president and still produce chairman . CPC must produce chairman. So either you like it or not Tinubu will be president of this nation .
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by omokab: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

And to further buttress how foolish you are, here is a link of one of Oshiomole's associates claiming Oshiomole made Oyegun chair. Oya o come and show us your own evidence of when Tinubu chose Oyegun. Imbecilic cretin

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/oshiomhole-made-oyegun-apc-national-chairman-hon-idahosa/
you are still here saying rubbish . Tinubu single handedly gave oyegun that ticket . Go and do enough findings before making comment .
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
omokab:
you are still here saying rubbish . Tinubu single handedly gave oyegun that ticket . Go and do enough findings before making comment .
grin grin grin
You're the one who is making that claim. You're the one who needs findings to back up your claim else they remain in the realm of beer parlor gists cheesy cheesy

I have shown you my proof
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ButterBurger: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Town crier
you're a slave
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
ButterBurger:
you're a slave

Cry and die
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ButterBurger: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Cry and die
you're a slave
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Your foolishness is irredeemable. Who was oshiomhole in Apc in 2015 to have made oyegun the national chairman of the APC? U be real big fool to have even believed a political appointee of oshiomhole called charles Idahosa. No wonder your likes are so dumb. Tuehhhhhhhh....common sense is far from you.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
ButterBurger:
you're a slave

Son of a cursed slave
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Son of a cursed slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

It is your generation upon generation of cursed idiots and village urchins you're referring to. Look at this bastard. You have been opening thread upon thread to advertise your genetically induced madness since yesterday all because Tinubu is in the mud. Am I the one who asked Buhari to use your god to clean the ground. You this nonentity. Classic buffoon
If not because you're a bumbling illiterate, can you tell us the convention or NEC meeting where Bisi Akande was elected/ appointed chair. Besides that fact, he did not spend more than three months on the saddle before the first convention that produced Oyegun. You're just an slowpoke whose only usefulness is cleaning politician's poo.
Oya come and show us the letter Tinubu wrote to choose Oyegun. The one he wrote to wail is in the public domain. You're an illiterate and a fool.
ACN have only had 2years chair out of the 8 years chair of APC. Go and wet your pillow on that. The chair has moved from CPC to now PDP. Go and hang yourself. There's nothing more you can do grin grin

You are not civilized at all. I just came here and read your foolish analysis. The last time Vanguards published a consensus list that was on the streets you said that was the hallmark of good journalism to bring a classified item being used by Suya and guguru sellers to public domain. I overrated you before despite your shortcomings but having known your shallow intellectual ability, it would be difficult to engage you. Ride on.

Just to add; from your analysis, Oyegun is from CPC faction or PDP faction as at the time he was appointed the Chairman.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ButterBurger: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Son of a cursed slave
You're a slave
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
ButterBurger:
You're a slave

Son of a cursed slave
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by CoolAmbience(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Amaechi sounds polite and humble (completely unlike those promoting him here on nairaland who frequently insult others and make condescending uncouth comments like bigoted tribesmen, pdp naysayers, and notorious ipob terrorists and their supporters).

He is fully convinced that those pushing him forward have not made serious financial commitment to him enough for him to go for the contest.

It is as good as he is out of the equation and ready to support the party's flagbearer.

I foresee Asiwaju Tinubu reconciling him with Senator Magnus Abe so that APC Rivers state can be united and strong enough to defeat PDP in Rivers State.

All I want and pray for is politics without bitterness and bloodshed of lives.
As a believer,I trust in God that all these sudden political developments will end in praise to almighty God for giving this great nation a brilliant,visionary,patriotic, talented, competent, graceful yet humble, kind- hearted Asiwaju Tinubu Presidency.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
Dear fellow patriotic Nigerian, please support Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
job

Tinubu won't be president.

Why the waste of effort?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by basseeafricana: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
Amaechi is not contesting period.
I repeat again, Tinubu has no opponent in this race. He might even turn out to be a consensus candidate eventually.

Truthisunique, PrinceofLagos hope you guys won't die of Tinubu-phobia? Hahahaha...
Tinubu's enemies will pupu for their yhans when de hear that Amaech is not contesting. We have told them, unless Tinubu dies, all these guys: Osibanjo and co cannot match Jagaban. Noise makers should continue spoiling our dear Jagaban, they are just making him more stronger, shikena!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by basseeafricana: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
CoolAmbience:
job

Tinubu won't be president.

Why the waste of effort?

If he becomes President, relocate to Ghana or Sambisa
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by CoolAmbience(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
basseeafricana:

If he becomes President, relocate to Ghana or Sambisa

I won't relocate anywhere.

But he won't be president.

Mark my words!
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Oshin56(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Amaechi sounds polite and humble (completely unlike those promoting him here on nairaland who frequently insult others and make condescending uncouth comments like bigoted tribesmen, pdp naysayers, and notorious ipob terrorists and their supporters).

He is fully convinced that those pushing him forward have not made serious financial commitment to him enough for him to go for the contest.

It is as good as he is out of the equation and ready to support the party's flagbearer.

I foresee Asiwaju Tinubu reconciling him with Senator Magnus Abe so that APC Rivers state can be united and strong enough to defeat PDP in Rivers State.

All I want and pray for is politics without bitterness and bloodshed of lives.
As a believer,I trust in God that all these sudden political developments will end in praise to almighty God for giving this great nation a brilliant,visionary,patriotic, talented, competent, graceful yet humble, kind- hearted Asiwaju Tinubu Presidency.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
Dear fellow patriotic Nigerian, please support Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
chairman, please let us look it from free mind side. Did you think if Tinubu contest in 2023 can he win?
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Noted

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP / Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola / "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.