Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency (30898 Views)

Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ / Reactions As Amaechi Says APC Members Are Godfearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Truthisunique3: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

You are lying bro. I follow people who are rooting for tinubu on social media and it’s been wailing since the last 48hours. I watched channels politics today on Thursday night and two men rooting for him were so bitter during their interview with Seun
make Dem dey shift goal post

All of a sudden adamu is now Ally of tinubu because their god can never be seen to be on the loosing side

By the coming weeks it's same them that would be crying adamu is doing the bidding of anti tinubu elements

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Tareq1105: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Amaechi sounds polite and humble (completely unlike those promoting him here on nairaland who frequently insult others and make condescending uncouth comments like bigoted tribesmen, pdp naysayers, and notorious ipob terrorists and their supporters).

He is fully convinced that those pushing him forward have not made serious financial commitment to him enough for him to go for the contest.

It is as good as he is out of the equation and ready to support the party's flagbearer.

I foresee Asiwaju Tinubu reconciling him with Senator Magnus Abe so that APC Rivers state can be united and strong enough to defeat PDP in Rivers State.

All I want and pray for is politics without bitterness and bloodshed of lives.
As a believer,I trust in God that all these sudden political developments will end in praise to almighty God for giving this great nation a brilliant,visionary,patriotic, talented, competent, graceful yet humble, kind- hearted Asiwaju Tinubu Presidency.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
Dear fellow patriotic Nigerian, please support Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.

But Asiwaju should stop mincing religion (MURIC) with his ambition or else we detach ourselves from him.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by afamaustin(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
He is looking for vice president
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by AMI3(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
Amaechi is not contesting period.
I repeat again, Tinubu has no opponent in this race. He might even turn out to be a consensus candidate eventually.

Truthisunique, PrinceofLagos hope you guys won't die of Tinubu-phobia? Hahahaha...

Na so

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by princdebola201(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
lol

Werey this is politics, he is trying to kill the tension all pointing to him at this time

Every one already knows he is the one, so it's critical he hides himself more to avoid been eliminated as buhari advised
he hide himself when primary is less than 2months away. Omo sense is far from you cheesy

Ameachi this ameachi that you have been shouting because he was turbaned in daura, now he is hiding himselfcheesy
You re a shameless being

Well you can shift your goal post to Gej. Because your political analysis don't have any values ,it is just running round the circle like a headless chicken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by sageb: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Really?
Kinematics, come and see.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Walkee: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lol ipob always find a way to lose even if they're not even playing. Imagine losing a game you are not even playing cheesy
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Amaechi sounds polite and humble (completely unlike those promoting him here on nairaland who frequently insult others and make condescending uncouth comments like bigoted tribesmen, pdp naysayers, and notorious ipob terrorists and their supporters).

He is fully convinced that those pushing him forward have not made serious financial commitment to him enough for him to go for the contest.

It is as good as he is out of the equation and ready to support the party's flagbearer.

I foresee Asiwaju Tinubu reconciling him with Senator Magnus Abe so that APC Rivers state can be united and strong enough to defeat PDP in Rivers State.

As a believer,I trust in God that all these sudden political developments will end in praise to almighty God for giving this great nation a brilliant,visionary,patriotic, talented, competent, graceful yet humble, kind- hearted Asiwaju Tinubu Presidency.

Thank you.
You just spewed rubbish... undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by MikoB: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Who actually thought buhari endorsing adamu was fake news? Was it not people like you? Now you want to turn the table abi. Well done sir

I can see that you are not serious! what's my own with adamu, all along I knew buhari will not endorse anybody close to asiwaju tinubu, when I analyse politics I put sentiment and emotion aside, go through my posts, there is no place I said adamu was not endorsed by buhari, the only person I have emotion for is osinbajo, because I have seen him performed and I want the best for naija, I am not one of those that get 30k to post things online, I give God the glory I am comfortable, and I might decide not to come to naija again if things don't change, all what I am doing now, is because if my conviction on osinbajo, that he will make the country work again,i am a registered member of LREM here in france, and that is the party of macron, there are some attributes I look up to for me to be convinced on a politician, many of those attributes osinbajo possess them, I pray nigeria work again. Thank you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Truthisunique3: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mooh247:

How market
which market, this is a game where buhari said he has no interest in who becomes chairman and later said opposite

This is a game where adamu didn't want to be chairman but people asked him to

Keep your eyes on the Apc convention today, as tinubu looses chairman and more

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by adelaja70(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Nobody dey pursue you but you keep running from pillar to post.

Just like we told you that Tinubu’s candidate won’t emerge APC chairman, we are are telling you again that Tinubu himself will never be APC candidate.

If you are in doubt, I leave you to your keypad while time will clear all your doubts eventually.
Na so Buhari tell you!
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

Tinubu will eventually be a consensus candidate from the way things are going. Even Osinbajo will not contest.
Las las na salty tears go full everywhere from the descendants of bitter leaf. Hahahaha...

They'll soon shift to Atiku officially. Hahahaha
You too dey misyarn... owomida fan. angry
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by famology(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Reinaldo:
[s][/s]

Cry cry
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by blackboy(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
I laugh!! Amaechi not interested? Kwontinue. E go shock una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by ButterBurger: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:
I repeat again, Tinubu has no opponent in this race. He might even turn out to be a consensus candidate eventually.

Truthisunique, PrinceofLagos hope you guys won't die of Tinubu-phobia? Hahahaha...
you're just an overzealous slave.
You need to take it easy on your self

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

You this boy. You and your fellow minions are appearing more desperate than your god. Do you know how many times Buhari himself while running said he doesn't have money? Even 2019, Buhari did not have money to purchase presidential form. You need to start using your brain. Your heart is leading your brain obviously and you're running insane on top Tinubu matter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Truthisunique3: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
princdebola201:
he hide himself when primary is less than 2months away. Omo sense is far from you cheesy

Ameachi this ameachi that you have been shouting because he was turbaned in daura, now he is hiding himselfcheesy
You re a shameless being

Well you can shift your goal post to Gej. Because your political analysis don't have any values ,it is just running round the circle like a headless chicken
I remain committed to Amaechi 2023 till apc releases his name officially

You are a novice, consesus don't need to run mouth or have adamu not thought you someone can be candidate two weeks into deal day

Have adamu not thought you that you can be uninterested in position and the powers that be would convince you overnight

It's a pattern

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by nairaman66(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you.

Who doesn’t support BAT’s ambition is unpatriotic! What a world we currently live in

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Kennyfancy(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Before u go hear nah, people go bring money for am to run, even buhari still ask for donations, leave politician alone

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you.
After everything u said weh make sense u still ended up to vote for Someone that cannot even stand straight, Someone we all know will be spending most of his time in office in London hospitals. After experiencing from Buhari I thought thr youths will have sense and have a revolution. But it seems like we are enjoying this mediocre kind of leadership. Thunder fire someone if I pray for good leadership again, ah don tire for naija

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by scarycuteface(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Okay then
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Truthisunique3: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You this boy. You and your fellow minions are appearing more desperate than your god. Do you know how many times Buhari himself while running said he doesn't have money? Even 2019, Buhari did not have money to purchase presidential form. You need to start using your brain. Your heart is leading your brain obviously and you're running insane on top Tinubu matter
they are so excited, I never knew amaechi terrorize them like this

Some one with Federal support, someone with loaded warchest and private jets can't run for presidency?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Amotekun777: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
adelaja70:

Did he murder any of your family members?

Yes. Late Funsho Williams and Engr. Arojo whom he murdered were both my uncles. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
KingKO22:
On Tinubu mandate I stand

No amount of wailing wailers can stop the moving train

I need them to cry today as well grin
you don't have good plans for your kids and your old age...
Meanwhile tinubu will not rule Nigeria ,go and Mark today's date..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by funshint(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Nobody dey pursue you but you keep running from pillar to post.

Just like we told you that Tinubu’s candidate won’t emerge APC chairman, we are are telling you again that Tinubu himself will never be APC candidate.

If you are in doubt, I leave you to your keypad while time will clear all your doubts eventually.
Never knew Tinubu had a candidate...pls tell us Mr IPob who is Tinubu's candidate?
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you.
grin grin
Clear your eyes from the effect of gbana bros.
Tinubu who could not reconcile Obaseki and Oshiomole to save himself from losing the party will reconcile Amaechi and Abe. Taaah. This zombies are something else. Thought y'all said you're sophisticated undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by DeepSight(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
famology:

All I see is salty tears all over your face. Hahahahahahahaha..... I'm enjoying your salty tears. Keep them coming. Cry me some more salty tears ...... hahahaha....... hope you don't have sniper close to you there? Hahahaha......I laff oooooo

Please why did you post this frightening picture. Please I beg you in the name of whatever you worship, do not post this sort of scary picture in future. I mean just look at the faces of those two creatures in the picture. It makes one realize that not everyone walking around is a human being. These ones look like they are from the twilight vampire zone of extraterrestrials who definitely hide their tails in their pants and their trotters in their stiletto high heels.

Please this is very scary, look at their faces, I mean it, please dont post this again. There are soft people here who cannot handle the existence of these types of draconian creatures who hide their tails and trotters with their pot bellies full of snakes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by Truthisunique3: 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
blackboy:
I laugh!! Amaechi not interested? Kwontinue. E go shock una
grin same way baba said he doesn't like money

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by MrSamsung(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
He didn't say yes or no. Only said the supporters should give him the money.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by biggie73(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
He can't even win his household.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency by BlazinGlory40: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
MikoB:

I can see that you are not serious! what's my own with adamu, all along I knew buhari will not endorse anybody close to asiwaju tinubu, when I analyse politics I put sentiment and emotion aside, go through my posts, there is no place I said adamu was not endorsed by buhari, the only person I have emotion for is osinbajo, because I have seen him performed and I want the best for naija, I am not one of those that get 30k to post things online, I give God the glory I am comfortable, and I might decide not to come to naija again if things don't change, all what I am doing now, is because if my conviction on osinbajo, that he will make the country work again,i am a registered member of LREM here in france, and that is the party of macron, there are some attributes I look up to for me to be convinced on a politician, many of those attributes osinbajo possess them, I pray nigeria work again. Thank you

Okay, I get it now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N700million Fraud: Court Adjourns Ize-Iyamu, Four Others’ Case. / Update On The Nike Lake Road Flyover, Enugu (pictures) / We Will Sign The Peace Corps Bill If We Regain Power – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.