Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months (49178 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by TheLawAsItIs: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
sotall:
cool

This woman should be in jail right now if Nigeria was a working country.

Forging NYSC certificate is a punishable offence by jail term.

Remember, ignorance is not an excuse in the eye of the law.

I'm sorry sir, you are wrong in this context. There has to be the mens rea (intention) before she can be adjudged to have forged the certificate. She said she was given the certificate by some people and she didn't know it was fake. Check the ratio decidendi (reasoning) below of the courts on the nature of forgery.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by SojiCash(m): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
sotall:
cool

This woman should be in jail right now if Nigeria was a working country.

Forging NYSC certificate is a punishable offence by jail term.

Remember, ignorance is not an excuse in the eye of the law.

Yes but her own case nah set up nah people wey give am certificate still set am up when she stopped dancing to there tones .. Baba on fila gogoro
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Luchitec(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yep! That's how mediocrity flourishes in Nigeria. If Madam Kemi is that good, she should be rubbing shoulders with economics/finance big shots in the world now.
Angelfrost:

Since 1999??! Meaning better than Iweala?!?

What's wrong with you?!!
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by EagleNest(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
stawarts:
. People chooses to believe what they wanted to believe sometime for personal reasons no matter what. She could get the genuine certificate from nysc and the question you should ask yourself is while the system waited till that time to proof the certificate was not genuine when they knew all along.

Weird system indeed. There were too many "known" than "unknown" in her case. If I were her I wouldn't go the route of indifference and "I didn't know". I will verify it publicly at onset.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by EagleNest(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Doctored photo you said....which anyone including yourself can do with your phone. Haven't you seen Buhari's head in different forms and shapes here on NL b4?

If I were her, knowing the level of criminality in Nigeria, I would've done an independent check to be sure I wasn't given a life snake when I only asked for NYSC exemption certificate.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by EagleNest(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
babajero:
If you want to bring up transparency, buhari will not be on that seat in the first place.

I agree.

The only difference is that Buhari own become public at onset, so WAEC have to do official abracadabra to clear him. That man, Buhari, really own this country so much for too many opportunities he enjoyed with no significant qualification.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by fregeneh(m): 12:24am On Mar 28, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Kemi Adeosun the first female Vice President and the best Nigeria ever had. It is unfortunate that they ganged up to remove you

What do you mean by first female VP Nigeria ever had?
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by babajero(m): 2:13am On Mar 28, 2022
Alexis11:

You must think you are talking to your miserable father. grin
At least I have a father.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Enemyofpeace: 6:44am On Mar 28, 2022
fregeneh:

What do you mean by first female VP Nigeria ever had?
did I write in Arabic language?
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by fregeneh(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
did I write in Arabic language?

No! But in Greek which I don't understand
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Enemyofpeace: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2022
fregeneh:

No! But in Greek which I don't understand
sorry I can’t help
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by SeeItSayIt: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Well, just preppare 'cos your cry never start for the role you played in Nigeria's downfall, the lies, the connivance with intent of cheating Nigerians, etc.

Above all, I urge you to stay wherever you are without stepping to Nigeria soil again else your did may hunt you badly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics / The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) / Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.