Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months (49145 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by DonTattaglia: 7:28am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
Awesome. She let IPOB forge fake nysc certificate for her, they later when behind and backstabbed her. Don't ever let lowlife criminals near you or your family. They are all either drug traffickers, child traffickers, armed robbers, kidnappers, you can never find IPOB that's not into crime never. Fcking lowlife menace

I can feel ur irredeemable frustration with your miserable life. Just get sniper which is about 1000 naira and drink it. Am sure your worries and headache about IPOB will end.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by tfelicityk(m): 7:28am On Mar 27, 2022
God is your strength. He wanted you to learn from what this world entails in your father's land.
Even the so called youths could not stand by you because they don't understand what the economy is all about.
The so called media house could not do proper investigation before disseminating their information concerning you.
Still some will say this political gimmicks from you again because you decided to speak from the place of worship.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Okunga: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
Awesome. She let IPOB forge fake nysc certificate for her, they later when behind and backstabbed her. Don't ever let lowlife criminals near you or your family. They are all either drug traffickers, child traffickers, armed robbers, kidnappers, you can never find IPOB that's not into crime never. Fcking lowlife menace

I know this is a no face forum, but your are generation of Pig so interacting with you is a waste of human time.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Easy5265: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Maxxim:
She no get liver
Pantami comes to mind
Power brokers were not backing her. The agenda was to have her removed for unfettered access to the treasury with the ever pliant emperor emiefiele.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Tushed: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Kemi Adeosun waa the pillar of the economic stability we had in the first term of GMB's government.

I'm sure she was conspired against.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by ukaface(f): 7:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Lie lie
How can you cry EVERYDAY for THREE MONTHS

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Nyanmiridunce: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2022
ChoCho54:
Madam resist the urge to shalaye. There's a reason why yorubas have a place named "oluwole".
Fraud is in their DNA.
There's a reason we have many yeebos in Asia prisons.

Drugs peddling is in their DNA.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by dayabiuuku: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Madam, it's not your fault

It's our failed Nigerian system!

Bring someone as holy as Angel Gabriel and Nigerians will say he doesn't eat and shit.

Bring Almighty God himself and they will say he doesn't have wife and children!

#ItIsWell!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Oshodipikin: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:

The image was a prank that was done by someone on social media now, it was not from her. Anybody with a phone can do picmix and post it online.

It’s so sad we lost such a brilliant and committed public administrator to evil power play over nothing. She served the country excellently but she was attacked, abused and insulted all through the period.

Those that made a career of attacking her daily then don’t even know who is the current finance minister. Anyway, she has done her part and moved on. History will be kind to her as the best finance minister we’ve had since 1999.

Reno Omonikoron Omokriminal was the leadee of those who went to town.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by GUNITGuy: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2022
My sister cry no more Nigeria is in a cess pit after you left......The country needs you now please you can control the economy from London.......

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by babajero(m): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
The maligning war against her was carried out by buhari and his cabals because they wanted to replace her with a northern muslim, which they succeeded in doing while everyone kept quiet, and that is why they went ahead to repeat the same thing in the case of onoghen the chief justice of the country, because they know the south will not say anything.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Ombre(m): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2022
ChoCho54:
She forged a certificate of exemption.

Which she isn't even eligible to forge in the first place.

She finished school way before 30 and did not serve for 8-9 good years. At 34, she relocates and is seeking for exemption, how cruel!

Exemption is for those who are 30 upon graduation!!!

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by ekesol: 7:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubu greed brought your disgrace.
Just to make sure he want d to control Nigeria finance he went and manipulate the process to bring in an inexperienced but innocent Adeosun.
E no Schick them
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Lamasta(m): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Aunty Kemi hope you have gotten the original NYSC certificate sha
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Freestainworld(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
they used gun to issue her the fake certificate, aunty have sense nah
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Lexusgs430: 7:35am On Mar 27, 2022
When politicians does something for you, with a fraudulent edge.......

Then you refuse to do their bidding, they would attack you with that fraudulent secret edge ......... grin

To eat with the devil, you must have a very long spoon ......... wink
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by toujurs: 7:35am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
You be mumu grin, Tozoh.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Smartresponse(m): 7:35am On Mar 27, 2022
Poiu11:
she does not need the NYSC certificate

Not if you want to run for political office and finished university or poly (HND)

If you only finished secondary school then you're free to do with nysc as you please.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by DamianX: 7:36am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:

Since she let Ipod forge certificate for her I'm sure she also let them fvxk her well well.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Quiny32323: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2022
The law was clear on this aunty.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by babajero(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2022
Wazobia2216:

If I am not mistaken, the new finance minister is Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed

Look kemi, its all a plan to displace you and replace you with a northerner

Those southerner that are not loyal or in the plan of the fulanis are either killed, one way or the other or displaced by looking for any excuse

They didn't publicize your explanation because you are not a fulani!

Since you left, we don't even know anything about the finances of this country again!

The level of corruption going on in this country is on another new level

Modified:

Certificate wey she present and was accepted officially

Common!

It was buhari and his people that did everything because they know the south not say anything, and that is why they went ahead to repeat the same thing to Onoghen the chief justice of the country.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by samwash(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2022
illicit:
Good for u

U never lived in Nigeria for a year yet u went to become minister

How about those that were born and bred here

They don't know economics abi

But you celebrate any Nigerian that is been appointed into the United States cabinet/ into any high position in America. Abi ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by toujurs: 7:38am On Mar 27, 2022
Ombre:

Which she isn't even eligible to forge in the first place.

She finished school way before 30 and did not serve for 8-9 good years. At 34, she relocates and is seeking for exemption, how cruel!

Exemption is for those who are 30 upon graduation!!!
Don't mind the stupid woman, she has a criminal mind, she thought money could solve everything.

But the lady tried o, as finance minister,.she tried walaihi.

She is smart woman.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by babajero(m): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2022
EagleNest:
Lesson Learned:

Be transparent at all times esp if you have a name, status, or principle you want to protect.

The doctored photo image was the Elephant in the room. How did you not see or question it?
If you want to bring up transparency, buhari will not be on that seat in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Wazobia2216: 7:40am On Mar 27, 2022
babajero:
It was buhari and his people that did everything because they know the south not say anything, and that is why they went ahead to repeat the same thing to Onoghen the chief justice of the country.
Them don use money and propaganda choke some people mouth
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by SamuelLoch: 7:40am On Mar 27, 2022
I remember this development... I was angry about it...

She's brilliant, it's so obvious.

Maybe she wouldn't have collaborated with them to loot the national cake. So, they took her out of the equation, and made sure she wasn't punished in the court, just to save their conscience.

This life and betrayal ehn!

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Papichulostunne(m): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:

But for sure.. Woman to woman you dont and will never compare to her.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Landmack: 7:42am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:

What is this? cheesy

Anyways,you’re right ipobians are criminal elements. From MNK to Simon Ekpa etc

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Basheer22: 7:42am On Mar 27, 2022
The blockhead who replaced Kemi is a dunce who failed ICAN.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by sosowater: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:

The image was a prank that was done by someone on social media now, it was not from her. Anybody with a phone can do picmix and post it online.

It’s so sad we lost such a brilliant and committed public administrator to evil power play over nothing. She served the country excellently but she was attacked, abused and insulted all through the period.

Those that made a career of attacking her daily then don’t even know who is the current finance minister. Anyway, she has done her part and moved on. History will be kind to her as the best finance minister we’ve had since 1999.

Best what? Y'all keep celebrating mediocrity in this country. You're supporting her cos of your tribal relations.

If she's the best, top organizations will be looking for her. She'll be a hot cake but no, she retired to start charity works.

The woman did absolutely nothing and she even acknowledged that the pressure was much on her because she was occupying a position that Ngozi Okonjo had managed for the past years. If Ngozi wasn't better than her, she won't be under pressure.

Who remembers her till date? No one because she didn't do anything. Much was expected from her but she couldn't cope with national politics.

From what I read, she did well in her state when she served but failed in national finance management.

Maybe, she would have done better if she stayed put without scandals.

Even Kemi knows that she did absolutely nothing tangible during her time.

A country like Nigeria should have a strong economic team headed by a minister and team of finance experts but politics won't let that happen.

You people should keep supporting low performances and mediocrity.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by ComeToJesus: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
because we own the country.. if anyone have issue with this they should go and fight the British empire period

Keep living in delusion.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by babajero(m): 7:44am On Mar 27, 2022
JAMO84:
The moment she became a registered APC member, her potential rivals dug into her past and found something to nail her.

I remember PDP Dundees celebrated her downfall like she was behind the calamity that befalls their party.

The explanation about she not knowing the system of NYSC is a total BS.

THERE'S NO IGNORANCE IN LAW
and buhari your god rushed to replace her with a northern muslim, and you think it wasn't a hatchet job by your god buhari to remove her covertly because of his nespotic nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers / Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.