Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months (49188 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by safarigirl(f): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2022
SamuelLoch:

What you read was either inaccurate or incomplete... Or you didn't read enough paragraphs.
Go back and compare the indexes then, versus after she left

She resigned because she felt ashamed of her act. That's one of the options a right thinking person should do.
Others, would fail and still hold on to the power like it's their birthright.

She's brilliant, and intelligent! Plus God-fearing. She also has the experience! She did absolutely well managing Ogun State's Finances.

She had dreams, she lived up to it, and was glad to find herself in the same position her great mentor served - Madam Ngozi. Of course, that would make you so excited, and also nervous! You'd wake up everyday, still thinking maybe it's still all a dream until the day you're able to get over it.

She must still be in dream land

It has been about three years since she left office, if she is the most brilliant finance minister we have ever had, she should be getting offers that are at least half as good as the offers NOI got

Her CV is nothing compared to NOI's CV both before and after office, so, she cannot be the best that has occupied the role. It is not as if the economy was thriving when she was there.

Yes, she is better than the useless woman that replaced her, but certainly not the best Finance Minister we have ever had, not when we had one that was instrumental to clearing our debts many years ago

That is the entire point of that response. To correct the very false notion and establish that Kemi is definitely not the best Finance Minister we have had since 1999, irrespective of whatever misfortune fell on her in the course of duty.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by warlordd(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:

The image was a prank that was done by someone on social media now, it was not from her. Anybody with a phone can do picmix and post it online.

It’s so sad we lost such a brilliant and committed public administrator to evil power play over nothing. She served the country excellently but she was attacked, abused and insulted all through the period.

Those that made a career of attacking her daily then don’t even know who is the current finance minister. Anyway, she has done her part and moved on. History will be kind to her as the best finance minister we’ve had since 1999.

You're a big liar! She comes nowhere near Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Recall The Source Magazine once described her as the worst Finance Minister Nigeria has ever had. The Magazine said President Buhari never knew her from Adam before her appoinment and was only introduced to to him by governor Ibukunle Amosun after serving as Finance Commissioner in Ogun one of Nigeria's smallest states.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2022
bhassan20:

You forgot she had no Nigerian passport before her relocation. She used to visit Nigeria with a visit visa as a British Citizen. How then do you expect her to serve.

You don't need to explain anything to them. You don't Know them. Their orientation and thinking are very self-centered and myopic.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Alexis11: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:

The image was a prank that was done by someone on social media now, it was not from her. Anybody with a phone can do picmix and post it online.

It’s so sad we lost such a brilliant and committed public administrator to evil power play over nothing. She served the country excellently but she was attacked, abused and insulted all through the period.

hose that made a career of attacking her daily then don’t even know who is the current finance minister. Anyway, she has done her part and moved on. History will be kind to her as the best finance minister we’ve had since 1999.

Well said.

Funny thing is, her bitter critics then are majorly our Southern brothers... They demanded her resignation online, protested offline and celebrated her eventual resignation like theyve been granted Biaf.ra. To them, it can be anybody but Yoruba lol....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by des4ella(m): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
Awesome. She let IPOB forge fake nysc certificate for her, they later when behind and backstabbed her. Don't ever let lowlife criminals near you or your family. They are all either drug traffickers, child traffickers, armed robbers, kidnappers, you can never find IPOB that's not into crime never. Fcking lowlife menace
Don't allow Hate consume your precious Life.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by mrblessed(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2022
See how the shameless fugitive smartly brought in Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in her fraudulent forgery of NYSC certificate. In a sane country, you would have been cooling off behind bar now.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Alexis11: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

To be frank you yorubas instituted the pull-him-down syndrome including this Kemi Adeosun's saga. Even before the advent of the internet. Any Igbo man or other southerner who gets an appointment or a higher echelon, you start looking for dirt on him/her. You did it to Dr Okonjo Iweala and so many others. Calling her all sort of names. When you finally succeded in pulling down that Igbo person or southerner, and a northerner is appointed to fill the void, you suddenly forget about that northerner. You don't even remeber his/her name. Just like the present minister of finance.

You yorubas should change your ways. Change!

Save your sweat. Two can play the game.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by AlphaWolf27: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Stop being so childish, your propaganda isn't working! What has PDP got to do with Kemi's case

And don't quote the law here!

The law in Nigeria only favors whom the president will it to favour!

Abba Kyari is saved till date because Buhari wills it and he benefited from his rot!

Despite the ruling of the court, Umahi is still there and INEC is not eager to obey the court because oga at the top wills it!

I can go on, on this your selected laws that only favors who they wish it favor!

So abeg! Make we hear word!

What are you saying oga. Na today e start? Stop talking like you don't know it is done by both parties. It has become a norm ever since the days of Obj.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Alexis11: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2022
babajero:
The maligning war against her was carried out by buhari and his cabals because they wanted to replace her with a northern muslim, which they succeeded in doing while everyone kept quiet, and that is why they went ahead to repeat the same thing in the case of onoghen the chief justice of the country, because they know the south will not say anything.

Very big lies.... The whole maligning war was carried out by the Igbos with Reno Omokri as their ring leader. Funny enough, they've all gone dumb and haven't said anything about the Finance ministry since Fulani woman took over.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by obaaderemi: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
because we own the country.. if anyone have issue with this they should go and fight the British empire period
You don't own the country. If you did, your region wouldn't be the poorest and most troubled in the country. That's if you are actually a northerner and not one of the mischievous ibos masquerading as one.wink

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2022
warlordd:

You're a big liar! She comes nowhere near Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Recall The Source Magazine once described her as the worst Finance Minister Nigeria has ever had. The Magazine said President Buhari never knew her from Adam before her appoinment and was only introduced to to him by governor Ibukunle Amosun after serving as Finance Commissioner in Ogun one of Nigeria's smallest states.

Which Source magazine? Biafra propaganda again? Did Obasanjo know Ngozi Okonjo Iweala before giving her appointment as a Minister without NYSC Discharged certificate? Kemi Adeosun inherited economy looted and battered by Ngozi and her kinsmen.

The great book " Author of Thieves" ( Thieves of State) chronicled few of her mismanagement.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by obaaderemi: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2022
Alexis11:

Very big lies.... The whole maligning war was carried out by the Igbos with Reno Omokri as their ring leader. Funny enough, they've all gone dumb and haven't said anything about the Finance ministry since Fulani woman took over.
No, it was buhari and the northerners. Southerners like Reno were just naive and fell into the plot without knowing.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Nyanmiridunce: 9:44am On Mar 27, 2022
ChoCho54:
You call yourself a dunce, go and enjoy your blissful folly.
Nyanmiridunce decode that grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Rahkman: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
Awesome. She let IPOB forge fake nysc certificate for her, they later when behind and backstabbed her. Don't ever let lowlife criminals near you or your family. They are all either drug traffickers, child traffickers, armed robbers, kidnappers, you can never find IPOB that's not into crime never. Fcking lowlife menace
shegeya boko haram.. angry ki xo in chi durin ki
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by JAMO84: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Alexis11:

Are you aware that those that nailed her online, demanded her resignation and celebrated her downfall are mostly from a particular region in the South
I am aware, just don't want to mention their name.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:

Those that made a career of attacking her daily then don’t even know who is the current finance minister. Anyway, she has done her part and moved on. History will be kind to her as the best finance minister we’ve had since 1999.
Ngozi Okonjo Oweala is the best Finance Minister we have had since 1999,thats why she is still getting recognition even outside Nigeria.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by tarantino1: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2022
babaolofin:

The problem here is that the Yorubas have religious and political dichotomies crises. I see a lot of Yoruba journalists on print & electronic media writing nonsense about Tinubu's ambition and weep. All of us (my juniors, my set and my seniors) that attended a Federal University in the South East always lament and pity our Yoruba people because they don't know the people they are dealing with. 6 years in the University are years spent to know entirely different specie of human being. Off recent, I thought things have changed, but now I know it is hereditary.

From your response, I know you are an IBO.

Did Ngozi Okonjo Iweala served NYSC? No. She had no NYSC Discharged Certificate or NYSC Certificate of Exemption.

She does not need NYSC Certificate for being a Commissioner or Minister. I have written extensively about this during her crisis.

We (Ogun State) celebrate her and proud of her.

One day, the Yorubas will wake up in Lagos and Ogun to realise what happened in Lagos during EndSars and know they are surrounded by enemies.

NYSC Cert or Exemption letter isn't needed. So why then did she present a forged one? Did Okonjo Iweala present a forged document?

Her fault was that she forged the document and not because she did not serve. And that is a criminal offence.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Alexis11: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2022
obaaderemi:
No, it was buhari and the northerners. Southerners like Reno were just naive and fell into the plot without knowing.

Alright then...
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by AshiwajuFoward: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2022
babaolofin:
One day, the Yorubas will wake up in Lagos and Ogun to realise what happened in Lagos during EndSars and know they are surrounded by enemies.

And Godspeed such a day. The unfortunate thing is that these enemies are being aided and abetted by Yoruba sons and daughters to work against their own interests.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Alexis11: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2022
Zagee:
You were just a pawn in the grand scheme of things. You can't be compared to the one we have now (Fin. Minister). Your policies were pro-people unlike the ones being heralded here and there. (Mago mago Economics).

It is so shameful that two "bodies of authorities" found your certificate worthy.

Left for me, you for stay there and try the courts. Let the president and his cabal draft a letter of dismissal than giving them the easy way out.

She's not a typical Nigerian politician that's why. A Nigerian politician born and trained here will never resign lol
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ngozi Okonjo Oweala is the best Finance Minister we have had since 1999,thats why she is still getting recognition even outside Nigeria.

Where was the recognition? Is it because of IBO crying of marginalization and exclusion that made Prof Agboola Gambari forwarded her name for WTO's job. If Kyarri had been alive and Buhari healthy, will she had been nominated? We witnessed the propaganda, blackmail and noise that followed before the Korean woman withdrew. Despite that ,Trump refused a Thief of State cannot occupy that position until Biden came and saw no big deal about WTO.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by demystified01: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2022
Oh sorry madam Kemi Adeosun, you were shown the hanky panky in our political system. And it's because you are raised in abroad, your transparency and sincerity in the NYSC saga depict this. You have done the right thing with your signature, only a sane system will acknowledge this. If it were to be our greedy politicians they would defend the questionable certificate and retain the office till date. It has become an aberration to be lawfull in a lawless state like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by ArewaNorth: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2022
Wazobia2216:

If I am not mistaken, the new finance minister is Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed

Look kemi, its all a plan to displace you and replace you with a northerner

Those southerner that are not loyal or in the plan of the fulanis are either killed, one way or the other or displaced by looking for any excuse

They didn't publicize your explanation because you are not a fulani!

Since you left, we don't even know anything about the finances of this country again!

The level of corruption going on in this country is on another new level

Modified:

Certificate wey she present and was accepted officially

Common!

It is shameful that u are clouded by ethnic sentiment. Adeosun was exposed to all those adversities by Western media particularly Sahara reporters and all those who were on Twitter and other media houses challenging her are Southerners. If u think too much of freedom and education then u are liable to fall into many dark conspiracies and traps that can cost u so much.
No any Northerner or group from North took part in her mayhem.
SW region is very well known for allowing themselves to be used for political manipulation, may of them regret their actions after her resignation.
Why should someone be this dumb for allowing his space to be used for all sort of nonsense by delusional minds. This happened in 1966, then Endsars an Adeosun was victim of their poor foresight!
Take North out of this mediocrity!
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Wazobia2216: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2022
ArewaNorth:

It is shameful that u are clouded by ethnic sentiment. Adeosun was exposed to all those adversities by Western media particularly Sahara reporters and all those who were on Twitter and other media houses challenging her are Southerners. If u think too much of freedom and education then u are liable to fall into many dark conspiracies and traps that can cost u so much.
No any Northerner or group from North took part in her mayhem.
SW region is very well known for allowing themselves to be used for political manipulation, may of them regret their actions after her resignation.
Why should someone be this dumb for allowing his space to be used for all sort of nonsense by delusional minds. This happened in 1966, then Endsars an Adeosun was victim of their poor foresight!
Take North out of this mediocrity!
Those that exposed her only played into your hands!

Your agenda is very clear!

The government wey give am job no verify

Was Abba Kyari not exposed

A beg talk another thing!
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Okudiover(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2022
Saying you are innocent of forgery is insulting to one with common sense. Your excuse that you relied on others is neither here nor there. It is just like me saying that I was not the one who typed a letter duly signed by myself. When you swore that oath that says "I hereby affirm that all the information submitted my myself are true so help me God" you have taken full responsibility of the actions contained in the documents you affirmed to. The bottom line is that if you were not born of silver spoon you should be in jail for forgery and pugery (lying under oath). So just be thankful that you over there in UK having escaped justice. Finally, saying you want to step into the shoes of Prof. Mrs Okonjo Iwualla is laughable. Those shoes cannot fit you. You having accounting background with working experience in single firms where you handled their books. You were not trained as an Economist, worked in major financial institutions, taught macro economic courses as a University professor neither have your services been sought for globally by major multinational corporations. The truth is that there are people (even from your state) that were more experienced, qualified and competent to handle the wheels of the economy. Your appointment was to reward your patrons in the party and give way for people who could exploit your naivety to their own ends. Your loyalty and inexperience being the major ingredient for that recipe.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by IMASTEX: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2022
inoki247:
At least you beta pass the woman we av dere now...
You don't mean it. So Nigeria still do have a minister of Finance currently. Hmm!
Outside President & vice, Governor & deputy, Senate president and speaker. I finally don't know anyone else in public offices. This is really a good news to me, at least it helps keep my sanity. I strongly believe very soon, I won't even know if anyone is occupying any political offices.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by seunmsg(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

She’s getting international recognition because of her work as VP and later MD of world bank and not what she did as Nigeria’s finance minister. She presided over the worst heist in the country since 1999.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2022
tarantino1:

NYSC Cert or Exemption letter isn't needed. So why then did she present a forged one? Did Okonjo Iweala present a forged document?

Her fault was that she forged the document and not because she did not serve. And that is a criminal offence.

Was that what you said earlier? You brought the issue of constitution and her eligibility for Certificate of Exemption. Hundreds of people apply for Certificate of Exemption overseas. Hundreds of people are being duped.

Certificates are forged to benefit from all opportunities and privileges that are attached to the Certificate. NYSC confirmed they got her application for exemption but did not issue the Certificate. Being a Commissioner or Minister was never a privilege from that Certificate. The FG should have withdrawn the Certificate and track those in UK working on information from the Nigerian Embassy to dupe innocent Nigerians.

Until the Yorubas wakeup, enemy destruction of Lagos under EndSars cannot be tackled.

Bukola Saraki and Dino Melaye were at the National Assembly when the Certificate was detected to be fake they continued to embarrass the woman. Under an IBO Senate Presidency, if Adeosun were to be IBO, nobody would have known anything.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Zagee: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Alexis11:

She's not a typical Nigerian politician that's why. A Nigerian politician born and trained here will never resign lol

I wouldn't have faulted her if she decides to match madness for madness, but then again, she na ajebó grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by techWriter3: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2022
At least you beta get the woman we av dere now
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2022
AshiwajuFoward:

And Godspeed such a day. The unfortunate thing is that these enemies are being aided and abetted by Yoruba sons and daughters to work against their own interests.

Most of them are Yorubas that are ignorant of these people.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by superCleanworks(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:

oh lord grin na wah for this kain twisted thinking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC / ‘Atiku’s Disciple’ Rides Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja To Meet Him. Photos / Wike Campaigns For Obaseki, Says "Today Is The End Of Godfatherism In Edo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.