Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months (49180 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by koyyess: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:

“Indeed, I presented that certificate at the 2011 Ogun State House of Assembly and in 2015 for the Department of State Services clearance as well as to the National Assembly for screening. I sought legal advice and there was no problem I could get an exemption for the NYSC.

“I was so ashamed at that time because I was into teenagers’ mentoring and all of that. So, the experience negated the lessons I had taught my teenagers. I cried every day for three months; I didn’t do anything for anyone or myself for those months. I just cried, cried, and cried.”

She added, “I thought I would feel better when I got vindicated by the court but I still wasn’t happy. The court cleared my name three years later but it took another time of counselling and therapy before I felt better.

“It was thereafter I forged ahead with life and started my charity work.”

Copyright PUNCH.

https://punchng.com/i-cried-everyday-for-three-months-had-therapy-to-survive-nysc-certificate-saga-adeosun-ex-minister/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1648350740

I don't give a sh1t about your certificate. Where is the track record? Nonexistent.

Ok, how come I haven't heard about your charity organization? Even yoda Tony elumelu is well known with his fraudulent own.

Na how to steal donations to fill your pocket you dey after. Swerve biko!!!
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by George427: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
I may not know you in person but Im very very proud of you. 09132563325
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wazobia2216:

[b]If I am not mistaken, the new finance minister is Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed

Look kemi, its all a plan to displace you and replace you with a northerner

Those southerner that are not loyal or in the plan of the fulanis are either killed, one way or the other or displaced by looking for any excuse

Stop talking nonsense. The same southerner with a long fila that put her there is the same person that caused her downfall by releasing the fake certificate when she refused to play ball.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Newness2019: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU MY DEAR SISTER.

GOD TOOK YOU OUT THAT YOU WOULD NOT BE SOILED BY THIS DESPICABLE GOVERNMENT.

GOD WILL GIVE YOU A BETTER OPPORTUNITY AND YOU SHALL TESTIFY.

GOD BLESS YOU MADAM.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by marsman: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
You messed up big time, but you are still better than that fat doofus that used her world bank MD CV to sink the economy throat level. And the fools saying the big head elephant was instrumental to clearing the countries 18 billion dollars debt, its a big hoax. Paris club pitied Nigeria (it was clearly stated) and cleared off the debt, like they did other stinkingly poor countries then.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Advocate500: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:

The image was a prank that was done by someone on social media now, it was not from her. Anybody with a phone can do picmix and post it online.

It’s so sad we lost such a brilliant and committed public administrator to evil power play over nothing. She served the country excellently but she was attacked, abused and insulted all through the period.

Those that made a career of attacking her daily then don’t even know who is the current finance minister. Anyway, she has done her part and moved on. History will be kind to her as the best finance minister we’ve had since 1999.
i can see how careful you are not to offend the fulani oligarchy with your sentimental views, they are watching every move you are making, the joke is on you guy's, i don't know how long you guy's will sustain this.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by seunmsg(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Advocate500:
i can see how careful you are not to offend the fulani oligarchy with your sentimental views, they are watching every move you are making, the joke is on you guy's, i don't know how long you guy's will sustain this.

Southerners ran Kemi Adeosun out of office and not northerners.

The part in bold is quite interesting though. Never knew I’m being watched.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by LLiKYekoba: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Alexis11:

Save your sweat. Two can play the game.

You started the game, we will play it with you.

At least you now know we are not just spare parts traders who are illiterates and can't read the nonsense you write about us in your defunct Concord newspapers, the nations newpapers et al. grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Organs(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:

The image was a prank that was done by someone on social media now, it was not from her. Anybody with a phone can do picmix and post it online.

It’s so sad we lost such a brilliant and committed public administrator to evil power play over nothing. She served the country excellently but she was attacked, abused and insulted all through the period.

Those that made a career of attacking her daily then don’t even know who is the current finance minister. Anyway, she has done her part and moved on. History will be kind to her as the best finance minister we’ve had since 1999.

You are wrong. She is a liar and still lying. She was a senior manager of Audit with PWC, she knows about documentary evidence. They forged a certificate for her and she collected it and presented it as evidence. She was not vindicated. She was supposed to come out clean and say she made a terrible mistake, she never stepped her foot � in nysc one of her errand boys/girls as most thing Nigerian, obtained a forged a letter that she’d served Nigeria for one year and she accepted it and submitted it. We will not move forward if we keep saying oh cos they want a northerner there or cos of her faith etc. IBB, annulled an election, he is blaming it on others he should come out clean and admit it, Fatoyinbo raped someone she should gone out and admit it, Buhari is useless in this second term, he should come out and admit it and even hand over to osinbanjo who is obviously better than him but cos if all our identity politics, the north will rather have a useless Buhari there than anyone else. That is our Nigeria.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by ChoCho54(f): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:

Southerners Abi her fellow skullers ? You suppose don reach sixty years seunmsg, when you want get sense?
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by AyomideOG01: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:

Far better.

I disagree with you boss
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by ArewaNorth: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Those that exposed her only played into your hands!

Your agenda is very clear!

The government wey give am job no verify

Was Abba Kyari not exposed

A beg talk another thing!

Where is ur brain that u always play dogmatic role by allowing others to feed u with nonsense?

When Pantami was asperesed with such kind of nonsense he didn't bother because we fully know the game and would have never let them succeed on him but Adeosun who was pressurised by mere social media critics and PDP members who can't see anything good in others because of jealousy forced her to resign.

Remember that Adebayo Shitu didn't do NYSC and he refused to resign...

Can't u see how Afenifere, Adebanjo, George Bode are pushing for non Yoruba President from the South and if they loss u will come here again and blame us for sponsoring ur poor cohesion and disorganisation?

Blaming others for ur primitiveness is a sign of poor understanding of the game. Learn the game and move on but going to one mere congregation and got fed by these shit doesn't help ur sense of decorum!
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Advocate500: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:

if you are sincere with your opinion, you will agree with me that southern have no say in what goes on in Buhari administration, if their views were not strong enough to influence the resignation of the likes of patami, ABBA kyari, magu and the rest of them. I don't see how they could have influenced the removal of kemi without influencing her replacement within the southern region, oga let's learn to say the truth not minding whose ox is gord.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by marsman: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
ChoCho54:
. Lmao grin

Did you read the passage?

She said she wanted to be like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. grin

Oponu.
Flat.head with dust for brain, she said she filled her shoes, obviously because she was her predecessor, how does that mean she wanted to be like the historic financial failure that scamed the whole country, with WB MD pali nonsense CV. After endorsing for WTO no single thing has been heard about the doofus vegetable.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Jsabigi: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
This Woman should have been prosecuted for forging instead, she was shielded away by the Criminal Government
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by ChoCho54(f): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
marsman:

Flat.head with dust for brain, she said she filled her shoes, obviously because she was her predecessor, how does that mean she wanted to be like the historic financial failure that scamed the whole country, with WB MD pali nonsense CV. After endorsing for WTO no single thing has been heard about the doofus vegetable.

. Read the passage again and this time slowly.

Asunta!

The Yahoo yahoo woman should be cooling her arse in jail if Nigeria wasn't a zoo
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by NotGej: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
This incompetent fraudster of the “recession is just a word” fame.

Its only in Nigeria that retrogression is condoned. Imagine moving from Okonjo-Iweala to this elementary school graduate with absolutely nothing to offer asides her East London accent and low self esteem.

Shame on you for putting yourself forward in fostering our overall economic decline from the next big thing (BRICN) to champion in poverty and more.

Go and continue hiding your face in shame. Fraud.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by marsman: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
ChoCho54:
. Read the passage again and this time slowly.

Asunta!

The Yahoo yahoo woman should be cooling her arse in jail if Nigeria wasn't a zoo
And you are a dumb goat in the zoo for not understanding that saying that "stepping into the shoes of a predecessor in an organization" means that you want to take over the Job of the predecessor and not that you want to be a failure like the elephant head predecessor.

Dullard buruku, you no even understand ordinary language use, but you want to be deciding legal process of a country. People like you make the country a zoo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Alexis11: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

You started the game, we will play it with you.

At least you now know we are not just spare parts traders who are illiterates and can't read the nonsense you write about us in your defunct Concord newspapers, the nations newpapers et al. grin

You can't stand the heat of the game that is why you always cry for freedom.

Your Biaf.ra will remain an illusion and you won't still rule this country. We all die here. grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Aaay: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Why
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by LLiKYekoba: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Alexis11:

You can't stand the heat of the game that is why you always cry for freedom.

Your Biaf.ra will remain an illusion and you won't still rule this country. We all die here. grin

It doesn't change the fact that you yorubas are the only tribe with a fulani emirate on your land.
More emirates are loading starting with Iwo, Osun state, yet presidency you no go see. grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Alexis11: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

It doesn't change the fact that you yorubas are the only tribe with a fulani emirate on your land.
More emirates are loading starting with Iwo, Osun state, yet presidency you no go see. grin

We also have Yoruba communities in the North with Baale grin

16 years presidency and vice presidency since 1999... North can have it for now we don try. grin

Remind me the last time an Igbo man was in Aso rock. grin

And the bia.fra you no go still see. cheesy
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by KINGS100(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
Awesome. She let IPOB forge fake nysc certificate for her, they later when behind and backstabbed her. Don't ever let lowlife criminals near you or your family. They are all either drug traffickers, child traffickers, armed robbers, kidnappers, you can never find IPOB that's not into crime never. Fcking lowlife menace
Work on your spelling and grammar maybe your sanity too, before calling out IPOB whom I believe are better than your entire ancestors. Illiterate buffoon
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by ChoCho54(f): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
marsman:

And you are a dumb goat in the zoo for not understanding that saying that "stepping into the shoes of a predecessor in an organization" means that you want to take over the Job of the predecessor and not that you want to be a failure like the elephant head predecessor.

Dullard buruku, you no even understand ordinary language use, but you want to be deciding legal process of a country. People like you make the country a zoo
The thing is really paining you ooo
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by 1858giiig: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
the same thing you said when she was their. You guys never appreciate someone when he is with you until he left.
[/s]
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by 1858giiig: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
you would have use your little brain to ask for the people that exposed her her.
They are southers that know about her,that are very close to her, people like you were on social media saying rubbish about her but now you want to bring your ethnic foolishness to the topic.
Mr ethnic fool, you should know that she was appointed by a northerner in the first place, if Mr president didn't want her to be minister nobody will force her on him.
Sanusi lamido was removed and replaced with a southerner nobody brought ethnic angle on the issue.
Look at what is going on now in your so called south. You have more 50 people aspiring to be president, and the north may present only 1 or 2 candidates, if you divide your votes among 50 people and north gave their votes to only one person, who do you think will win?
When you fail to organize your home don't blame your neighbor
[/s]
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by 1858giiig: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
what was your username when the issue erupted?
[/s]
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by babajero(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Alexis11:

Very big lies.... The whole maligning war was carried out by the Igbos with Reno Omokri as their ring leader. Funny enough, they've all gone dumb and haven't said anything about the Finance ministry since Fulani woman took over.
If this is the way you think then you are really a zombie, like they said. So it was masterminded by the south and buhari rush to put a northern catastrophy as a replacement.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Alexis11: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
babajero:
If this is the way you think then you are really a zombie, like they said. So it was masterminded by the south and buhari rush to put a northern catastrophy as a replacement.

You must think you are talking to your miserable father. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) / Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers / As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.