Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months (49181 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by warlordd(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2022
babaolofin:

Which Source magazine? Biafra propaganda again? Did Obasanjo know Ngozi Okonjo Iweala before giving her appointment as a Minister without NYSC Discharged certificate? Kemi Adeosun inherited economy looted and battered by Ngozi and her kinsmen.

The great book " Author of Thieves" ( Thieves of State) chronicled few of her mismanagement.

For your info, I'm not an ethnic bigot and do not believe in this Biafran nonsense being championed by some hoodlums but the truth must be told no matter whose pride is submerged. Not having NYSC discharge is not an offence but forging one is the crime and Kemi was culpable. As for Okonjo Iweala she had to be begged by Nigeria to leave her plum job in the world bank to come rescue Nigeria's failing economy. She did her best by securing debt forgiveness from Paris Club, and stablized the exchange rate between 160 to 180 naira to a dollar until Kemi took over and the naira went into a tailspin crashing to an all time low because of her inefficiency.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Zagee: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Oh Kemi, at least you made some people come early to FEC meeting. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by gudugudumeje: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2022
BECAUSE Kemi Adeosun HAS Arithmetic Accountant Brain and team... Her logic and legal fireworks were ill and lagging. What a mess up? Only to open up to Hausa/Fulani. What should have been in courts challenged numerously for years to the end of the tenure of the government, she went chidish and to resign for what she wasn't responsible for.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by bhassan20: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2022
Chakabrati:
She wasn’t qualified for NYSC exemption because she graduated before 30 years. She was meant to serve, that’s what the law says.

However, she only became a Nigerian citizen legally after turning 30.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Tianamen1: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2022
Mrs adeosun’s VAIDS policy may have prevented the present currency crisis Nigeria is in. That is this issue of electricity and petrol prices going up would not have happened if she was left to do her job.

It is indeed sad that the average Nigerian is not intelligent enough to understand this.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by mfm04622: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2022
just2endowed:

Yes I was thinking that too. The Pantami case is more serious than kemi but the whole North and government shield him and protect him from resigning or getting sacked . That's why I said the number one reason boko demon activities and bandits will not end is because we have sympathizers in government and in Nigerians. That's why USA surrender to taliban because the people are sympathetic to taliban terrorist

The lies against Pantami were deconstructed one by one! That is the problem. Lies gains ground so much it takes time for truth to catch up to it.
Pantami did not commit any terrorist act. None!
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by dilini(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2022
You will just suffocate and die because of hate, it won't do you no good

Yenefer:
Awesome. She let IPOB fake nysc certificate for her, they later when behind and backstabbed her. Don't ever let lowlife criminals near you or your family. They are all either drug traffickers, child traffickers, armed robbers, kidnappers, you can never find IPOB that's not into crime never. Fcking lowlife menace

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by danngnews: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
Awesome. She let IPOB forge fake nysc certificate for her, they later when behind and backstabbed her. Don't ever let lowlife criminals near you or your family. They are all either drug traffickers, child traffickers, armed robbers, kidnappers, you can never find IPOB that's not into crime never. Fcking lowlife menace

offpoint, na so e dey start, next na to enter road naked, plz stop smoking weed, it's too much for ur brain.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Greenlight123: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2022
Hmmmmm am speechless, some I ask myself who do we offend in this country y is ours different from what others are doing, if choose to be a honest and committed
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Kaytixy: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2022
You better thank God you are not in prison. If it were to be in a saner country, you will still be in prison by now.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by danngnews: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
works for us. As far as we will decide who lives and who dies in Nigeria, we okay with whatever relationship we have with Buckingham palace

Proud slave.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by evictor305: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2022
My love for this woman ehhh!!!
the problem she had was she doesn't understand the political system of Nigeria. She came with the mind of making things right and that is what the political giant aka the cabals in this country doesn't want. Come back to this post in 2027 there won't be any significant positive change in Nigeria if this issue is not addressed.
Thank God she's fine now.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by ChoCho54(f): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Nyanmiridunce decode that grin
You are an nyamiridunce!! A hopeless one.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by PressMyButton: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2022
safarigirl:

She must still be in dream land

It has been about three years since she left office, if she is the most brilliant finance minister we have ever had, she should be getting offers that are at least half we good as the offers NOI got

Her CV is nothing compared to NOI's CV both before and after office, so, she cannot be the best that has occupied the role. It is not as if the economy was thriving when she was there.

Yes, she is better than the useless woman that replaced her, but certainly not the best Finance Minister we have ever had, not when we had one that was instrumental to clearing our debts many years ago

That is the entire point of that response. To correct the very false notion that Kemi is definitely not the best Finance Minister we have had since 1999, irrespective of whatever misfortune fell on her in the course of duty.
Our economy was faring better under Kemi Adeosun than it was left behind by Okonjo Iweala. Okonjo was borrowing to pay salaries and it was just a matter of time before we went into recession. The negative indices, the plundering of our reserves and dollarization of the economy during the 2015 caimpaign of PDP was unprecedentedly shocking. The aftermath had grave consequences on the economy so much so about 32 states of the federation could no longer pay their workers salaries. Okonjo made it very clearly that we should brace up for tougher times ahead. Adeosun would later come in and weather the storm, brought us out of recession in less than a year, created a template that enabled all states applied and had access to funds for payment of salaries. The country at the time we earned the lowest fx ever from crude oil yet she Never borrowed a dime to pay federal workers. Corruption was at the lowest ebb and no one had unfettered access to the treasury. Also, transparency was top notch such that there was monthly publication on who gets what. Okonjo for all the hype, did a bit of disservice to the country, her reputation being a former MD World bank was really her saving grace. Do you know she was paid in dollars all through her appointment?.. Do you even know that OBJ had to demote her to a junior portfolio having discovered some of her underhand corrupt dealings?. Do you know why Obj said Okonjo can't deliver independently without some supervision?
Since her appointment as WTO head, can you mention one thing she has achieved so far?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by just2endowed: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2022
mfm04622:

The lies against Pantami were deconstructed one by one! That is the problem. Lies gains ground so much it takes time for truth to catch up to it.
Pantami did not commit any terrorist act. None!

I Do not know which lies you are talking about, when the government admitted he was a terrorist sympatheizers at the first place but he has change a new leaf. Oga, which lie again.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by SamuelLoch: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2022
sosowater:

I'm responding because you didn't resort to usual insults often used by nairaland hetr5 to make a point.

I'm not saying she's not brilliant. I'm only contering the fact that she's the best finance minister Nigeria ever had since the return. To democracy. Whether short-lived or not, she wasn't the best. Also, she couldn't do much to FOREX issues and pressing financial challenges then. But, she's better than the present.

Yeah, thank you. I just had to highlight some statements in your comments. It is actually an overstatement to say that she's better than Madam Ngozi, LoL! She considers Madam Ngozi as her mentor

safarigirl:

She must still be in dream land

It has been about three years since she left office, if she is the most brilliant finance minister we have ever had, she should be getting offers that are at least half as good as the offers NOI got

Her CV is nothing compared to NOI's CV both before and after office, so, she cannot be the best that has occupied the role. It is not as if the economy was thriving when she was there.

Yes, she is better than the useless woman that replaced her, but certainly not the best Finance Minister we have ever had, not when we had one that was instrumental to clearing our debts many years ago

That is the entire point of that response. To correct the very false notion and establish that Kemi is definitely not the best Finance Minister we have had since 1999, irrespective of whatever misfortune fell on her in the course of duty.

You see the thing about issues like this is that, you lose credibility. You would have to work hard to prove your credibility, again, to save your career.

It is actually an overstatement to say that she's better than Madam Ngozi, LoL! She considers Madam Ngozi as her mentor

Trust me, she must have gotten offers. Maybe she was sober, wasn't ready, did not want to settle for less, did not like the mission, was a small thing, or didn't want to approve. Trust me, she must have gotten offers.

She would return to her career. It takes time to get back up again. She's in the process
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by delpee(f): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2022
Our wonderful nation where hardened criminals walk freely while the innocent and the ignorant get messed up by the system. Great pity!
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by delpee(f): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2022
PressMyButton:

Our economy was faring better under Kemi Adeosun than it was left behind by Okonjo Iweala. Okonjo was borrowing to pay salaries and it was just a matter of time before we went into recession. The negative indices, the plundering of our reserves and dollarization of the economy during the 2015 caimpaign of PDP was unprecedentedly shocking. The aftermath had grave consequences on the economy so much so about 32 states of the federation could no longer pay their workers salaries. Okonjo made it very clearly that we should brace up for tougher times ahead. Adeosun would later come in and weather the storm, brought us out of recession in less than a year, created a template that enabled all states applied and had access to funds for payment of salaries. The country at the time we earned the lowest fx ever from crude oil yet she Never borrowed a dime to pay federal workers. Corruption was at the lowest ebb and no one had unfettered access to the treasury. Also, transparency was top notch such that there was monthly publication on who gets what. Okonjo for all the hype, did a bit of disservice to the country, her reputation being a former MD World bank was really her saving grace. Do you know she was paid in dollars all through her appointment?.. Do you even know that OBJ had to demote her to a junior portfolio having discovered some of her underhand corrupt dealings?. Do you know why Obj said Okonjo can't deliver independently without some supervision?
Since her appointment as WTO head, can you mention one thing she has achieved so far?

Hmmm! A wider perspective. NOI was good no doubt. Perhaps she could have been better considering her background.

Kemi indeed worked hard to straighten up things. Her transparency and prudent management of funds made a difference.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Padipadi(m): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2022
A country that is good with check & balance ll still being this woman's issue to limelight to highlight what she did wrong, how she make amends & how not to be in a situation like hers
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Thief of State. She was brought to Nigeria to testify against Obj during the Ndi Elumelu led House Committee on Power probe. She ran away with her corrupt peers immediately Buhari takeover and refused to come home to answer questions on how they run the economy aground .

I think Prof Gambari nominating her for the WTO job is just to ridicule OBJ and because Buhari is sick or this is not Buhari Obj helped to power in 2015.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:

She’s getting international recognition because of her work as VP and later MD of world bank and not what she did as Nigeria’s finance minister. She presided over the worst heist in the country since 1999.
Story, she was instrumental to the debt cancelation for Nigeria.Under Adeosun, Nigeria economy and currency collapse and have never recovered since then.The so-called worst heist under Ngozi was better than Saint Adeosun the forger
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
babaolofin:

Where was the recognition? Is it because of IBO crying of marginalization and exclusion that made Prof Agboola Gambari forwarded her name for WTO's job. If Kyarri had been alive and Buhari healthy, will she had been nominated? We witnessed the propaganda, blackmail and noise that followed before the Korean woman withdrew. Despite that ,Trump refused a Thief of State cannot occupy that position until Biden came and saw no big deal about WTO.
Stories. Ngozi is the first Female WTO president.Where is Adeosun the forger?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by odaniel1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
But is there really hope for the common man in this nation at all?
If it can take an ex finance minister 3 years to be vindicated by the justice system of Nigeria, how much more a commoner?
3 years! Imagine commoners that are doing time in facilities nationwide because of a slow or already-dead justice system?
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by mfm04622: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
just2endowed:

I Do not know which lies you are talking about, when the government admitted he was a terrorist sympatheizers at the first place but he has change a new leaf. Oga, which lie again.

Bring evidence of Pantami being a terrorist sympathizer. What exactly did he do or say to shoe he sympathized with terrorists?
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Thebigheart: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yenefer:
Awesome. She let IPOB forge fake nysc certificate for her, they later when behind and backstabbed her. Don't ever let lowlife criminals near you or your family. They are all either drug traffickers, child traffickers, armed robbers, kidnappers, you can never find IPOB that's not into crime never. Fcking lowlife menace

All of the above except one you have not mentioned.

That's skull mining
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Thebigheart: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
There is no glory in forgery ma. Thank God u have moved on with your life.
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by sosowater: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Yeah, thank you. I just had to highlight some statements in your comments. It is actually an overstatement to say that she's better than Madam Ngozi, LoL! She considers Madam Ngozi as her mentor

You see the thing about issues like this is that, you lose credibility. You would have to work hard to prove your credibility, again, to save your career.

It is actually an overstatement to say that she's better than Madam Ngozi, LoL! She considers Madam Ngozi as her mentor

Trust me, she must have gotten offers. Maybe she was sober, wasn't ready, did not want to settle for less, did not like the mission, was a small thing, or didn't want to approve. Trust me, she must have gotten offers.

She would return to her career. It takes time to get back up again. She's in the process

We wish her the best and wish same to this country too cos we're losing it everywhere.

That's why most Nigerians in diasporas do not come back to take up some positions unless those willing to play dirty.

We have many Nigerians doing wonders to the growth and economy of other countries through their respective positions over there. We still have no here who are competent enough to liberate this country. These are the people we nee but sadly, bitterness, tribalism and small change during elections have made the majority of the populace to take wrong decisions and afterwards, they'll be lamenting.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Mazzkenny: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Why can't you sue the NYSC if your certificate was not forged?
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by christistruth01: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kemi you are too Compassionate to be a Nigerian Politician which is very good
Because it is only Compassion that can rebuild Nigeria into what God Almighty intended

God will bring you back to do his work at the right time

The Work you are doing with the Children is great, they will lead the Nation to be Glorious on Earth by God's Grace

Nigerian Politics is a den of Vipers

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by Enemyofpeace: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kemi Adeosun the first female Vice President and the best Nigeria ever had. It is unfortunate that they ganged up to remove you
Re: Kemi Adeosun: I Cried Every Day For Three Months by christistruth01: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mazzkenny:
Why can't you sue the NYSC if your certificate was not forged?

Why did the DSS clear that NYSC Certificate in the first place

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) / Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers / As Economy Declines, Buhari Revives Jonathan’s Agric Policy He Suspended

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.