Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video (39951 Views)

AFCON 2023 'NEPA' Messes Up Nigeria's Schedule As Super Eagles Train In Darkness / Nigeria Super Eagles Train On Day 2 At Eko Hotels (Photos, Video) / MKO Abiola Stadium Abuja Ready For Use After Renovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Ojomu6986: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote Olodo ni bobo yi sha, because you hear MKO Abiola, Of all place, na the capital of olosho land, Abeokuta this guys go train. The only natural resource for Ogun state is ashawo; even JSS1 students are already nursing ambitions of dating and bleeping yahoo boys and big men. I see the eagles spending their nights soaked in alcohol, boobs and puzsies. Too many feminine distraction for Abk — e be like say Ghanaian juju done dey work small small. It is finished [/quote]
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by shegra58: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Of all place, na the capital of olosho land, Abeokuta this guys go train. The only natural resource for Ogun state is ashawo; even JSS1 students are already nursing ambitions of dating and bleeping yahoo boys and big men. I see the eagles spending their nights soaked in alcohol, boobs and puzsies. Too many feminine distraction for Abk — e be like say Ghanaian juju done dey work small small. It is finished
See your life outside so you don't know that National stadium Abuja is now renamed to MKO stadium? Congratulations you just displayed your ignorance in public

Note:- Go and settle whatever issue you have with Abeokuta people
A city of great people like OBJ, General Diya,MKO,Soyinka,Fela etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lexy2014: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Of all place, na the capital of olosho land, Abeokuta this guys go train. The only natural resource for Ogun state is ashawo; even JSS1 students are already nursing ambitions of dating and bleeping yahoo boys and big men. I see the eagles spending their nights soaked in alcohol, boobs and puzsies. Too many feminine distraction for Abk — e be like say Ghanaian juju done dey work small small. It is finished

The OP should have helped. This MKO abiola stadium is in abuja. Even if it was abk, there are camp rules which are strictly adhered to by the players& enforced by the team managers
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lawqus(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Bro it's in Abuja
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by blazetitov: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

MKO Abiola Stadium is in Abuja ffs grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Heavensent01(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
Winfred Ndidi is important in Nigeria's game.

Look how the middlefield became extremely porous because there's no strong middlefielder to control the game against Ghana.

The coach should start shopping for good midfielders. The entire team cannot continue to bank on one man.

Etebo make a little impact when he was substituted, Aribo, Simeon should not start the next match
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Unruly7(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
I go go watch am tomorrow
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by slimmoney(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
are u sure u are d owner of this phone?
dplordx:

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lexy2014: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Imagine letting old players play again, I thought it ended with AFCON, the same AFCON old players were used, and we loosed woefully. Nigeria and old things Ehnn.

If those old players weren't given a chance in the past, would they be popular today, younger are stronger players are out there, praying for slots, the same way the popular ones were given slots that show them to the world.

Even my area football teams, the weakest players amongst us, will play better than what these people played on Friday. They should keep playing their nonesense, and not give the younger ones opportunity.

Which old players played and which young ones weren't given the opportunity?
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Heavensent01(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
lexy2014:

The OP should have helped. This MKO abiola stadium is in abuja. Even if it was abk, there are camp rules which are strictly adhered to by the players& enforced by the team managers

dplordx see as you just disgrace your generation with your stupidity, make your hate and jealousy for Yoruba people no consume you las las, already it make you look stupid

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Kaptainkoko: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

MKO ABIOLA STADIUM is in Abuja. FCT.
Puzzies don block your head finish.

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by CaptainFM1: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

There are two MKO Abiola stadia.

Incase you don't know, the Abuja National Stadium has been renamed as MKO Abiola Stadium. That's the one the eagles are training not Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lexy2014: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Heavensent01:

Etebo make a little impact when he was substituted, Aribo, Simeon should not start the next match

Why should aribo not start? What of chukwueze and ihenacho?
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by BigDawsNet: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Can we not start chukeze

Musa should be on the first for now
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Agromuda(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

Alaye calm down small. MKO Abiola stadium dey Abuja too. Our National stadium in Abuja is renamed MKO Abiola Stadium.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Heavensent01(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
lexy2014:

Why should aribo not start? What of chukwueze and ihenacho?

almost all of them should not start, 70% of the players that started in Kumasi were just playing individual game, no collective game
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by merits(m): 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin
Jesse25:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvvOfGIZ-i4

Super eagles have returned back to nigerian ahead of their return leg match with the black stars of ghana
grin
A complete disorganized team,look at the how incompetent they performed in Ghana.Giving us bp up and down,have stop believing in you guys,if you like win if you like loose is none of my business again.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by phemmyfour: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jesse25:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvvOfGIZ-i4

Super eagles have returned back to nigerian ahead of their return leg match with the black stars of ghana
Return= come back
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Jamestown123: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Abeg where this one comot from? How Abuja turn to Abk?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by goodvision12(m): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Idamond:

this your English no sweet for ear!!
Lol comedıans everywhere.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by phemmyfour: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
buy tv, you no gree. Abuja stadium was renamed MKO Abiola stadium some months ago
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by demoBaba: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

Mr. Oga it's national stadium Abuja okay...... Mr president rename it after MKO.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Starzo: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Heavensent01:

Which Aribo??..Nigeria's midfield disappeared the moment Aribo left the pitch.

He must play full ninety this time
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by dalass(f): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

Use comprehension skill to know that the MKO stadium they're training in is located at Abuja....

I wonder if it isn't men that turned those jss1 students to ashawo and men are their patrons. I also wonder if ashawos are found only in Abk cool

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lexy2014: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
Winfred Ndidi is important in Nigeria's game.

Look how the middlefield became extremely porous because there's no strong middlefielder to control the game against Ghana.

The coach should start shopping for good midfielders. The entire team cannot continue to bank on one man.

Our technical teams strategy was inferior to that of the Ghanaians. The Ghanaians had more men in d midfield & we had just 2. Even ndidi would have been overwhelmed. The formation eguavoen used put too much pressure on aribo and bonke that's why osihmen wasn't getting any supply. If our coaches are wise, they should field 3 midfielders, onyeka and bonke to block& fight d Ghanaians, leaving aribo free to supply the attackers

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by dapolaw(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mumu, this one no know say Abuja stadium as been renamed MKO stadium. Empty head.

dplordx:

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by aspabay(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Super Eagles for the win
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by kayusely70(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Such a pity! You're so inebriated that you couldn't comprehend that the stadium is located in Abuja! Shioor and shame on you tribalist!

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by aspabay(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

Olodo.

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by kennisman(m): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
The reason why you don't know that mko abiola stadium is not in Abeokuta is because you are used to Abeokuta weed. Enjoy your weed bro
dplordx:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pool Fixed Ultimate Key / 2019 Cheat On How To Win Bet9ja Virtual Big Odd (12) & Correct Score / Obinna Nsofor Celebrates His Girlfriend, Anastasija On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.