Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video (39937 Views)

AFCON 2023 'NEPA' Messes Up Nigeria's Schedule As Super Eagles Train In Darkness / Nigeria Super Eagles Train On Day 2 At Eko Hotels (Photos, Video) / MKO Abiola Stadium Abuja Ready For Use After Renovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Tennessee85: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Of all place, na the capital of olosho land, Abeokuta this guys go train. The only natural resource for Ogun state is ashawo; even JSS1 students are already nursing ambitions of dating and bleeping yahoo boys and big men. I see the eagles spending their nights soaked in alcohol, boobs and puzsies. Too many feminine distraction for Abk — e be like say Ghanaian juju done dey work small small. It is finished

MKO Stadium in Abuja, not Abeokuta. Are many of you on this Nairaland born genetically stupid?

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by YoungPrince4760: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Of all place, na the capital of olosho land, Abeokuta this guys go train. The only natural resource for Ogun state is ashawo; even JSS1 students are already nursing ambitions of dating and bleeping yahoo boys and big men. I see the eagles spending their nights soaked in alcohol, boobs and puzsies. Too many feminine distraction for Abk — e be like say Ghanaian juju done dey work small small. It is finished

Abuja not Abeokuta. Try change your weed dealer

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Rayjnr: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
pyyxxaro:
They should all put off their phones , We don’t want them to receive any call Aso Rock

Moses Simon should remain on the Bench , he played like a Possessed antelope in the last game undecided

Eguavoen is not technically sound, Simon and chukwueze are flop wingers
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by thoollz: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
With the nonsense that was played on Friday, the team that will eventually qualify will just go there to fill up numbers, because World Cup no be place where you go cross ball outside the stadium ó.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Damick1: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
No be mko abiola stadium of Abeokuta then they talk here.na the one wey dey Abuja
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by onilanre(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

Go school, you no gree. MKO Abiola stadium is in FCT, Abuja not Abeokuta... Olodo rabata.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Starz825(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Mumu...
So you no know say the stadium wey dey Abuja na MKO Dem name am after ...
Besides, Is mko abiola stadium in abk as clean and it field as green as this....

Make huna dey take mpuripuri small small..huna no go hear
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by poweredcom(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

Seems sometin de do ur Brain

MKO ABIOLA STADIUM is in abuja not Abeokuta slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by festacman(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
rickleye:

You call this batch of players golden - what would you call the 1994 Super Eagles Team - Sapphire ! Diamond !.

Abundance of talented players is what lay foundation for a golden generation. Then, excellent player management/team selection, playing well and winning trophies put a confirmation stamp on the tag.

Like 1994 Super Eagles, the current Super Eagles are talented but they haven't had excellent player management/team selection to enthrone exciting playing style and win trophies. However, it is not late yet.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by VPN11(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Winning team 4-3-3
Uzoho

Aina
Ekong
Balogun
Zaidu

Onyeka
Etebo
Aribo

Amoo
Oshimen
Simon
Good balance between attacking creativity with defensive cover.

Watch Amoo ;
Nigeria Messi;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0z2PoF9ej4

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by sanyahkod(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

Not the M.K.O stadium in Abeokuta ooo. This is in Abuja.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by bigcee(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Oga, the stadium is in Abuja. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by sanyahkod(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Na Abeokuta, MKO stadium dey abi? No wonder desmond elliott called you and your likes children....... You better stop the useless drugs , you are taking...before you enter market.....

There actually is an M.K.O Abiola stadium in Abeokuta too. Don't blame him. That was also what came to my mind as well.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by ORIAYO70(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

Try adopt small sense no.
Delta
Calabar
Imo
Edo

All this states r the leader in Ashawo business.

Mko ABIOLA NA ABUJA E DEY NO BE ABEOKUTA..
WISE UP

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by solexybaba(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
olodo d stadium is in Abuja not abeokuta.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lexy2014: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
I wasn't talking only about those that played 3 days ago oga. If you don't understand what I was saying, vamoose

Wow...u are getting cranky. How are the players u mentioned old players? What is the average age of these players?
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lexy2014: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
ORIAYO70:

Try adopt small sense no.
Delta
Calabar
Imo
Edo

All this states r the leader in Ashawo business.

Have u done business with ashawos in those states?
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by AseleAsele18(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Make us proud guys!
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by MrEgghead(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
VPN11:
Winning team 4-3-3
Uzoho

Aina
Ekong
Balogun
Zaidu

Onyeka
Etebo
Aribo

Amoo
Oshimen
Simon

Watch Amoo ;
Nigeria Messi;

Our best possible line up. Chukwueze and Iheanacho should on the bench.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lexy2014: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
VPN11:
Winning team 4-3-3
Uzoho

Aina
Ekong
Balogun
Zaidu

Onyeka
Etebo
Aribo

Amoo
Oshimen
Simon

Watch Amoo ;
Nigeria Messi;

Is it the same Simon that was trying to dribble unnecessarily and loosing possession?
Not sure etebo will play
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Nyanmiridunce: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
lagonovo:

No mind am. In fact, the one in Abeokuta is Muda Lawal Stadium (formerly Asero Stadium).
Nah. There's muda Lawal at asero and MKO stadium at kuto.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Femmyfestus: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Naija4love:
I need ticket, who know where to buy.
Heard its 2k. Have you seen where to buy?. Im looking for where to buy it too
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by SamJel(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2022

Are you sure you actually know where MKO Abiola Stadium is or you just want to show how silly you are?
They are talking about MKO Abiola Stadium in FCT, Abuja not Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by ORIAYO70(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
lexy2014:

Have u done business with ashawos in those states?

No bro
But av traveled 95per of South
40per of North..I think I should knw
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Ifyman: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

Olodo always read before and verify before commenting. MKO Abiola stadium in Abuja
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lexy2014: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
ORIAYO70:

No bro
But av traveled 95per of South
40per of North..I think I should knw

That's great. So when u travelled to those places, there were ashawos on all the streets in their cities even more than cars driving on the roads?
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by harmony75: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nigeria 2 Ghana 0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by DarkJeddi(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
What's this one spewing?
Wetin concern Abeokuta with MKO Abiola stadium?
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
merits:
grin
grin
A complete disorganized team,look at the how incompetent they performed in Ghana.Giving us bp up and down,have stop believing in you guys,if you like win if you like loose is none of my business again.

When ghanians mock u for twitter u go know say he be concern u abi u wan deactivate d app cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by VEHINTOLAR: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

Will you stop exposing your stupidity for all and sundry to gloat over ? Idiot,even if one tries to over look your obvious ignorance as regard MKO stadium which is the national stadium in Abuja,how about the dumbest gibberish you spewed concerning Ogun state ? Why don't you tell us where in Eldorado's you come from ? Ode,you think you can disparage Ogun state here ? The state with the highest concentration of Industries and industrial estates in Nigeria,and even perhaps,in west Africa ! Do you have any idea how much that state is generating in terms of IGR ? It's second only to Lagos ! Tell us where you're from please ?

Your stupidity is legendary !

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by mipeesoft(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
You don watch the match?
Kollizoc:
2:0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron / Pool Fixed Ultimate Key / 2019 Cheat On How To Win Bet9ja Virtual Big Odd (12) & Correct Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.