Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video (39948 Views)

AFCON 2023 'NEPA' Messes Up Nigeria's Schedule As Super Eagles Train In Darkness / Nigeria Super Eagles Train On Day 2 At Eko Hotels (Photos, Video) / MKO Abiola Stadium Abuja Ready For Use After Renovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lexy2014: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Heavensent01:

almost all of them should not start, 70% of the players that started in Kumasi were just playing individual game, no collective game

I understand but let's take it one after the other. I thought aribo had a good game considering. Why shouldn't aribo start?

Can u list the other players that make up the 70%?
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
To be truthful, I don't see us qualifying.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Mooh247: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Of all place, na the capital of olosho land, Abeokuta this guys go train. The only natural resource for Ogun state is ashawo; even JSS1 students are already nursing ambitions of dating and bleeping yahoo boys and big men. I see the eagles spending their nights soaked in alcohol, boobs and puzsies. Too many feminine distraction for Abk — e be like say Ghanaian juju done dey work small small. It is finished

Which soup you use baf today

grin
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Omodua(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Of all place, na the capital of olosho land, Abeokuta this guys go train. The only natural resource for Ogun state is ashawo; even JSS1 students are already nursing ambitions of dating and bleeping yahoo boys and big men. I see the eagles spending their nights soaked in alcohol, boobs and puzsies. Too many feminine distraction for Abk — e be like say Ghanaian juju done dey work small small. It is finished
It's MKO Stadium Abuja. And not Abeokuta.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Viraltrends123: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
lexy2014:

Which old players played and which young ones weren't given the opportunity?
They should remove
Maduka Okoye, Francis,William Ekong,Zaidu Sanusi ,Shehu Abdullahi,Wilfred Ndidi, Joe Aribo,Ahmed Musa, Moses Simon, Samuel Chukwueze, Victor Osimhen, Kelechi Iheanacho, Emmanuel Dennis and Ademola Lookman, Taiwo Awoniyi, Paul Onuachu,Ogenyi Onazi. And replace them with new players, especially from those that won the play under-16 world cup, we have players in state teams, local government teams, and community teams
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Sensiblerealist: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
You be olodo lol. Dey try update before you throw sand full everywhere. You Noor know say na National stadium for Abuja be MKO Abiola stadium now abi. I just dey waka pass

dplordx:
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by GistFullGround: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

Are you on Tramadol?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Bahamas95(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Stop disgracing yourself and family online, is the stadium in Abeokuta or Abuja?

If you got no idea of something just shut up!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by jagorinho: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
If ignorance does not kill you in this life then you are lucky, an empty brain that does not know that Abuja national stadium has been rebranded to M.K.O stadium, your likes are plenty roaming the Cyber space, a dungeon with no light and food is the perfect abode for your likes, this country can't afford to add the soaring numbers of idiots to its already numerous challenges.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lexy2014: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
They should remove
Maduka Okoye, Francis,William Ekong,Zaidu Sanusi ,Shehu Abdullahi,Wilfred Ndidi, Joe Aribo,Ahmed Musa, Moses Simon, Samuel Chukwueze, Victor Osimhen, Kelechi Iheanacho, Emmanuel Dennis and Ademola Lookman, Taiwo Awoniyi, Paul Onuachu,Ogenyi Onazi. And replace them with new players, especially from those that won the play under-16 world cup, we have players in state teams, local government teams, and community teams

How are the players u mentioned old players? What is the average age of these players? Unfortunately for u, ogenyi onazi, ndidi, maduka okoye and Paul onuachu weren't even with d team when they played in ghana
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by legba1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

Bobo, did you read through this writeup like this

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by TheWolfen(m): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Heavensent01:

e don turn to prayer now

Ghana don't have enough players but they never joke with their chances like these glorified idiots we called players, many hungry players in football league are there that want to display their talent and deliver we chose to back with ready made big boys

as far as I'm concern, beating Ghana in Kumasi is not what we should be begging for with the class of players we thin we have but here we are praying. super eagles are big shame and I dont see any positive improvement with that tactics less Eguaveon, a coach that learn not from his past mistake can never developed

I'm a patriot but the players used to start the game with Ghana was below average

Calm down. Come Tuesday I am sure we will enjoy the game
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by iyapont: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
what did u smoke?

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Viraltrends123: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
lexy2014:

Which old players played and which young ones weren't given the opportunity?
They should remove
Maduka Okoye, Francis,William Ekong,Zaidu Sanusi ,Shehu Abdullahi,Wilfred Ndidi, Joe Aribo,Ahmed Musa, Moses Simon, Samuel Chukwueze, Victor Osimhen, Kelechi Iheanacho, Emmanuel Dennis and Ademola Lookman,Simeon, Taiwo Awoniyi, Paul Onuachu,Ogenyi Onazi. And replace them with new players, especially from those that won the play under-16 world cup, we have players in state teams, local government teams, and community teams
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by derecho(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Se won ti n fi obe we ni?
Mooh247:

Which soup you use baf today

grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lagonovo: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
CaptainFM1:

There are two MKO Abiola stadia.

Incase you don't know, the Abuja National Stadium has been renamed as MKO Abiola Stadium. That's the one the eagles are training not Abeokuta.
No mind am. In fact, the one in Abeokuta is Muda Lawal Stadium (formerly Asero Stadium).
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
People are saying Nigeria could have beating Ghana in Kumasi but its actually a blessing in disguise that Nigeria draw with Ghana...
Had it been Nigeria won the 1st leg in Kumasi, Nigeria will relax feeling they have qualified already and will not have enough ginger going into the 2nd leg.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Honourable2003: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Super eagles with their werey training
Dem go loose still �
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Kingabia1998(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Idamond:

this your English no sweet for ear!!
Use your nose if e no sweet for ear

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Honourable2003:
Super eagles with their werey training
Dem go loose still �

Go back to school Oga, its lose and not loose
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Awise09(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jesse25:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvvOfGIZ-i4

Super eagles have returned back to nigerian ahead of their return leg match with the black stars of ghana
returned leg or second play off?
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Awise09(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jesse25:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvvOfGIZ-i4

Super eagles have returned back to nigerian ahead of their return leg match with the black stars of ghana
returned leg or second play off? Na who borrowed the leg?
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Testimony1988(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
I wish them good luck.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by rickleye: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
festacman:
Super Eagles supposed to have beaten Black Stars in the first leg match. Ours is a golden generation of players while theirs is a team undergoing rebuilding. Believe me, if Ghana had the players we have they would have beaten us home and away.

It will be too bad if Nigeria's flag is not hoisted in FIFA World Cup in Qatar. And it will be a TRAGEDY if this crop of highly talented players fail to reach their potentials.

Up to this point, Eguavoen and Amunike haven't covered themselves in glory to justify the use of local coaches.

May we beat Ghana and qualify. Amen

You call this batch of players golden - what would you call the 1994 Super Eagles Team - Sapphire ! Diamond !.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Viraltrends123: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
lexy2014:

How are the players u mentioned old players? What is the average age of these players? Unfortunately for u, ogenyi onazi, ndidi, maduka okoye and Paul onuachu weren't even with d team when they played in ghana
I wasn't talking only about those that played 3 days ago oga. If you don't understand what I was saying, vamoose
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Jecci(f): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Are you in Abuja?
Naija4love:
I need ticket, who know where to buy.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by kenzysmith: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
festacman:
Super Eagles supposed to have beaten Black Stars in the first leg match. Ours is a golden generation of players while theirs is a team undergoing rebuilding. Believe me, if Ghana had the players we have they would have beaten us home and away.

It will be too bad if Nigeria's flag is not hoisted in FIFA World Cup in Qatar. And it will be a TRAGEDY if this crop of highly talented players fail to reach their potentials.

Up to this point, Eguavoen and Amunike haven't covered themselves in glory to justify the use of local coaches.

May we beat Ghana and qualify. Amen
my broda i don dey imagine if ghana ist us score wahala dey o. Na nigeria canvass 4 local coach o na they add amuieke n eguavon combine we no feel beat ghana away the same ghana comoros flog everybody keep quiet because na local coach dey incharge ok o
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by tabaski: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
MKO ABIOLA STADIUM is in Abuja and not Abeokuta as stated in your comment. The National Stadium Abuja was renamed MKO ABIOLA STADIUM.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Rayjnr: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
stano2:
Make dem better win..
There last match I no just understand

With Simon and chukwueze as your wingers
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Kazeem47(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Plss baba should not call them oooo.....
I heard he's going to the stadium to watch it.

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Rayjnr: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Plss baba should not call them oooo.....

Let him bench Simon and chukwueze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pool Fixed Ultimate Key / 2019 Cheat On How To Win Bet9ja Virtual Big Odd (12) & Correct Score / Obinna Nsofor Celebrates His Girlfriend, Anastasija On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.