Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video (39947 Views)

AFCON 2023 'NEPA' Messes Up Nigeria's Schedule As Super Eagles Train In Darkness / Nigeria Super Eagles Train On Day 2 At Eko Hotels (Photos, Video) / MKO Abiola Stadium Abuja Ready For Use After Renovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by DarkJeddi(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
VPN11:
Winning team 4-3-3
Uzoho

Aina
Ekong
Balogun
Zaidu

Onyeka
Etebo
Aribo

Amoo
Oshimen
Simon
Good balance between attacking creativity with defensive cover.

Watch Amoo ;
Nigeria Messi;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0z2PoF9ej4
The boy sabi,hope he gets an opportunity to showcase his talent..
Even if as a sub..

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kingabia1998:

Use your nose if e no sweet for ear

Nor mind d buzu as if na my English na be the problem of the country nairaland are not even paying me self as d op
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Awise09:
returned leg or second play off? Na who borrowed the leg?

Is a football jagon ... nairaland nor dey pay me manage am
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by DarkJeddi(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
Winfred Ndidi is important in Nigeria's game.

Look how the middlefield became extremely porous because there's no strong middlefielder to control the game against Ghana.

The coach should start shopping for good midfielders. The entire team cannot continue to bank on one man.
The Coach contributed to the whole wahala..
How can you play Iheanacho as a Midfielder,when you are already having a crisis?
What happened to playing with established midfielders to compensate for Ndidi?
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by jrusky(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Of all place, na the capital of olosho land, Abeokuta this guys go train. The only natural resource for Ogun state is ashawo; even JSS1 students are already nursing ambitions of dating and bleeping yahoo boys and big men. I see the eagles spending their nights soaked in alcohol, boobs and puzsies. Too many feminine distraction for Abk — e be like say Ghanaian juju done dey work small small. It is finished

Na wah oo. Pls read before making comment moreso you are so tribally bitter to the point you are becoming instinctly blind outrightly.

MKO stadium is here in Abuja ok.

Ndooh!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
VPN11:
Winning team 4-3-3
Uzoho

Aina
Ekong
Balogun
Zaidu

Onyeka
Etebo
Aribo

Amoo
Oshimen
Simon
Good balance between attacking creativity with defensive cover.

Watch Amoo ;
Nigeria Messi;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0z2PoF9ej4

I love this formation nice one

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Bar1941(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Of all place, na the capital of olosho land, Abeokuta this guys go train. The only natural resource for Ogun state is ashawo; even JSS1 students are already nursing ambitions of dating and bleeping yahoo boys and big men. I see the eagles spending their nights soaked in alcohol, boobs and puzsies. Too many feminine distraction for Abk — e be like say Ghanaian juju done dey work small small. It is finished

The stadium is in Abuja, stop showcasing your high level of ignorance publicly.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Viraltrends123: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
lexy2014:

Wow...u are getting cranky. How are the players u mentioned old players? What is the average age of these players?
Read what I said well, and understand. I said, they are bringing back old players, football old, is different from normal old like pensioners old. Look at Brazil, every world cup, they roll out new set of players, new players, young players, 17-23 year old players, and brazil is the 2nd or 3rd best football club in the world, and after each world cup, the release them to other big teams like Chelsea, Arsenal, you find at least a Brazilian in any of them. But, here in Nigeria, they call only the popular ones, imagine bringing someone from Chelsea, because he is popular, or after making him popular by giving a slot in a previous world cup. If they weren't given slots in the past, would they be where they are today. Or are you telling me they are the best in the whole country, we say what they played in AFCON, and on Friday.

It's just like a vice Chancellor of a university that wants to rule forever, forgetting that he graduated with 5 tthousand students, and new graduates and better graduates came after him.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by BabaO2: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
I pray sentiment wont deny us the ticket sha. I would have loved a more productive situation where lanky awoniyi is used as a bait, chasing balls up and down with undiminished strength being a young man and oshimen lurking around for any loose balls to slot in, this was what helped us at afcon against Egypt. Ighalo should not have a place in super eagles if oshimen, ahmed musa and awoniyi are fit. I watched clips on amoo too, he's a beast, we dont need to wait till Chelsea/Barcelona buy him before we know he's a match winner.
I saw lapses during corner kicks in Ghana match, no one is covering uzoho's back couple of times corner kicks were taken, ghanian actually fluttered the chances unmarked
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Kwara1stson: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
how foolish n stupid are you not to know that MKO Abiola stadium is located at Abuja
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lagonovo: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Nah. There's muda Lawal at asero and MKO stadium at kuto.
Wow, I'm so outdated with that grin
I appreciate the correction so I don't go make a fool of myself somewhere else! grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Aplayer: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nigeria vs Ghana Predict free who will win and you can win #1000 follow the link below to predict
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opha7OCTv8g
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by manlawal(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
can you see your life , so you dont know abuja stadium has been named after mko abiola.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lexy2014: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Read what I said well, and understand. I said, they are bringing back old players, football old, is different from normal old like pensioners old. Look at Brazil, every world cup, they roll out new set of players, new players, young players, 17-23 year old players, and brazil is the 2nd or 3rd best football club in the world, and after each world cup, the release them to other big teams like Chelsea, Arsenal, you find at least a Brazilian in any of them. But, here in Nigeria, they call only the popular ones, imagine bringing someone from Chelsea, because he is popular, or after making him popular by giving a slot in a previous world cup. If they weren't given slots in the past, would they be where they are today. Or are you telling me they are the best in the whole country, we say what they played in AFCON, and on Friday.

It's just like a vice Chancellor of a university that wants to rule forever, forgetting that he graduated with 5 tthousand students, and new graduates and better graduates came after him.

How long have the present set of players in the super eagles played for nigeria that they have now become old?

How long should a player play for d super eagles before he is considered old?

If u say "every world cup" Brazil rolls out 17-23year old players, can u give me the list of players that played in 2002, 2006, 2010, 2014 and 2018 world cups and what were the age of the players?

Who are the popular players that have been called and how many of them play for Chelsea? Before they started playing for nigeria, how many of these present crop of super eagles players did u no?

What's the correlation between a VC that wants to rule forever and Nigeria's super eagles?
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Richarlison640(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
All this super heegoat again
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Viraltrends123: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
lexy2014:

How long have the present set of players in the super eagles played for nigeria that they have now become old?

If u say "every world cup" Brazil rolls out 17-23year old players, can u give me the list of players that played in 2002, 2006, 2010, 2014 and 2018 world cups and what were the age of the players?

Who are the popular players that have been called and how many of them play for Chelsea? Before they started playing for nigeria, how many of these present crop of super eagles players did u no?

What's the correlation between a VC that wants to rule forever and Nigeria's super eagles?
I don't even know why I replied you. All I see is a low IQ talkative. Vamoose, and stay off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

You no go read news you go just dey spill senselessness
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lexy2014: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
I don't even know why I replied you. All I see is a low IQ talkative. Vamoose, and stay off my mention.

It's because u have high IQ that I asked u the questions I asked. With your high IQ, why u de run? Are d questions too difficult for u?

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lexy2014: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
DarkJeddi:
The Coach contributed to the whole wahala..
How can you play Iheanacho as a Midfielder,when you are already having a crisis?
What happened to playing with established midfielders to compensate for Ndidi?

You are right but what do u mean by "established midfielders" and who are those "established midfielders "? What was wrong with the midfielders the coach used?
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lexy2014: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jesse25:

I love this formation nice one

Moses Simon in that formation is short one. I heard etebo got a yellow card which might disqualify him
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Ikea81: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Super chickens you mean.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by JohnSP99: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
wait are you for real or this is a joke, M.K.O Abiola stadium in Abeokuta. Omo head dey pain you, I swear this nairaland na rubbish, can you imagine this nonsense.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by tobyemmanuel(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Some of you people should go for checkup regularly... You really need it. How is Abuja the same as Abeokuta?
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Hallabee1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jesse25:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvvOfGIZ-i4

Super eagles have returned back to nigerian ahead of their return leg match with the black stars of ghana

Aje,,,

Sense far from you,...... and he said that it is finished, Asked one small boy beside you where is Moshood Abiola Nationa Stadium is located and hear what he or she will say?

Hmmmm...... I for dash you money to buy sense, but ask first and i will know weather na slap you need or you need stone
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Selfmade24: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
There's nothing special about this crop of eagles players the are not highly talented we need to understand football.and of you want to ask me how,I have my points
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Seredebe: 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Leathalbeast will not escape this one
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
you be fool.MKO Stadium is in Abuja not in Abeokuta.you are blind tribalistically to think straigit.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Peppysco: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

You are daft, very very daft. What wouy it have caused you to seek for knowledge when you don't know about something?
The Abuja National Stadium has been renamed after Abiola for a while now, so, the news is not about Abeokuta. See as you bring your daftness to the public
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Bbbw: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Really
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Isokoboy101(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Bro Africa no dey play over 2.5,that' mission impossible
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by PETNNA: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Please Egwavon should know that Aribo is not yet mature for a competition therefore he should not be among the team member we need somebody like Ahmed Musa who will given them counter speed to reduce the pressure on our defence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pool Fixed Ultimate Key / 2019 Cheat On How To Win Bet9ja Virtual Big Odd (12) & Correct Score / Obinna Nsofor Celebrates His Girlfriend, Anastasija On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.