Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video (39946 Views)

AFCON 2023 'NEPA' Messes Up Nigeria's Schedule As Super Eagles Train In Darkness / Nigeria Super Eagles Train On Day 2 At Eko Hotels (Photos, Video) / MKO Abiola Stadium Abuja Ready For Use After Renovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by babington91(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Of all place, na the capital of olosho land, Abeokuta this guys go train. The only natural resource for Ogun state is ashawo; even JSS1 students are already nursing ambitions of dating and bleeping yahoo boys and big men. I see the eagles spending their nights soaked in alcohol, boobs and puzsies. Too many feminine distraction for Abk — e be like say Ghanaian juju done dey work small small. It is finished

Bro, it's MKO Abiola Stadium Abuja, not Kuto in Abéòkúta

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Paulianfa(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Of all place, na the capital of olosho land, Abeokuta this guys go train. The only natural resource for Ogun state is ashawo; even JSS1 students are already nursing ambitions of dating and bleeping yahoo boys and big men. I see the eagles spending their nights soaked in alcohol, boobs and puzsies. Too many feminine distraction for Abk — e be like say Ghanaian juju done dey work small small. It is finished

Lol, u will not kee me oooo
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Paulianfa(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Super Eagle go bury black stars in ABJ, I pity Thomas Party. Ghanaian team no go escape defeat in ABJ. My problem nna our coachito, in no know anything about coaching...

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Sleekfingers: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
sanyahkod:

There actually is an M.K.O Abiola stadium in Abeokuta too. Don't blame him. That was also what came to my mind as well.

All right...
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
The stupid Eagles will collect WOTOWOTO embarassed tongue embarassed tongue grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by leathalbeast: 1:28am On Mar 29, 2022
Seredebe:
Leathalbeast will not escape this one
hahahaha, sorry naija no dey go qatar
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by ddeola: 1:40am On Mar 29, 2022
All d best guys
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by shegz24(m): 6:04am On Mar 29, 2022
Just start Onyeka or Etebo in midfield in place of Bonke and we are smoking them.

You can even bench Iheanacho as well and make it a middle 3 of Onyeka,Etebo, Aribo
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Seredebe: 6:30am On Mar 29, 2022
leathalbeast:
hahahaha, sorry naija no dey go qatar

If you win the match, I will buy you one bottle of sobolo or adonko bitters
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Stiv19cuff(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2022
How can I get to the stadium from gwarinpa?
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by ORIAYO70(m): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2022
lexy2014:

That's great. So when u travelled to those places, there were ashawos on all the streets in their cities even more than cars driving on the roads?

I can't laff.
No kill person with laff
U saw Ashawo on rampage at Abeokuta.

Apart from joke my list r polite my momma is from East, I should know more
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by jaxxy(m): 7:48am On Mar 29, 2022
festacman:
Super Eagles supposed to have beaten Black Stars in the first leg match. Ours is a golden generation of players while theirs is a team undergoing rebuilding. Believe me, if Ghana had the players we have they would have beaten us home and away.

It will be too bad if Nigeria's flag is not hoisted in FIFA World Cup in Qatar. And it will be a TRAGEDY if this crop of highly talented players fail to reach their potentials.

Up to this point, Eguavoen and Amunike haven't covered themselves in glory to justify the use of local coaches.

May we beat Ghana and qualify. Amen

I just think we are unserious or using the wrong tactics or probably trying to bring back a style used in our 94 team without looking at it's inefficiencies and applying a modern approach.

The coaching crew now being led/headed by our 94 team could be both good and bad for us if care isn't taken.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lexy2014: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2022
ORIAYO70:

I can't laff.
No kill person with laff
U saw Ashawo on rampage at Abeokuta.

Apart from joke my list r polite my momma is from East, I should know more

It's the same thing we are saying brother. To say those states and cities u mentioned are leaders in prostitution in Nigeria, then it means you saw so many prostitutes on the streets when u visited those places. If your mum is from the east, she can't be from the entire east all at d same time and the only eastern state you mentioned is imo. But that doesn't mean that there are prostitutes everywhere u go in imo.

I also don't remember mentioning anything about prostitutes in Abeokuta
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Treasure17(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2022
A must win game for the eagles. Not qualifying and now shedding crocodile tears after the game will not be acceptable.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by leathalbeast: 11:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Seredebe:

If you win the match, I will buy you one bottle of sobolo or adonko bitters
i will be expecting my sobolo after the match then.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Viraltrends123: 5:31am On Mar 30, 2022
lexy2014:

It's because u have high IQ that I asked u the questions I asked. With your high IQ, why u de run? Are d questions too difficult for u?

How long have the present set of players in the super eagles played for nigeria that they have now become old?

How long should a player play for d super eagles before he is considered old?

If u say "every world cup" Brazil rolls out 17-23year old players, can u give me the list of players that played in 2002, 2006, 2010, 2014 and 2018 world cups and what were the age of the players?

Who are the popular players that have been called and how many of them play for Chelsea? Before they started playing for nigeria, how many of these present crop of super eagles players did u no?

What's the correlation between a VC that wants to rule forever and Nigeria's super eagles?
You see your life, you slowpoke. I was giving a clear advise, you are here asking questions. Now they loosed woefully in both AFCON and worldcup
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by lexy2014: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You see your life, you slowpoke. I was giving a clear advise, you are here asking questions. Now they loosed woefully in both AFCON and worldcup

you still havent anwered my questions:

It's because u have high IQ that I asked u the questions I asked. With your high IQ, why u de run? Are d questions too difficult for u?

How long have the present set of players in the super eagles played for nigeria that they have now become old?

How long should a player play for d super eagles before he is considered old?

If u say "every world cup" Brazil rolls out 17-23year old players, can u give me the list of players that played in 2002, 2006, 2010, 2014 and 2018 world cups and what were the age of the players?

Who are the popular players that have been called and how many of them play for Chelsea? Before they started playing for nigeria, how many of these present crop of super eagles players did u no?

What's the correlation between a VC that wants to rule forever and Nigeria's super eagles?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pool Fixed Ultimate Key / 2019 Cheat On How To Win Bet9ja Virtual Big Odd (12) & Correct Score / Obinna Nsofor Celebrates His Girlfriend, Anastasija On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.