Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video (39985 Views)

AFCON 2023 'NEPA' Messes Up Nigeria's Schedule As Super Eagles Train In Darkness / Nigeria Super Eagles Train On Day 2 At Eko Hotels (Photos, Video) / MKO Abiola Stadium Abuja Ready For Use After Renovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Skillsnigeria: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
smiley
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by WoundedLamb: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Best of luck to them.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Kelvin1019: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Is dis mko stadium? Lies
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
I hope they win this match. The first match was so depressing and boring that I even dozed off on my seat. I wasn't even understanding what they were doing on the field.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by donbrowser(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Of all place, na the capital of olosho land, Abeokuta this guys go train. The only natural resource for Ogun state is ashawo; even JSS1 students are already nursing ambitions of dating and bleeping yahoo boys and big men. I see the eagles spending their nights soaked in alcohol, boobs and puzsies. Too many feminine distraction for Abk. It is finished

Most of you like to disgrace yourself online.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by huptin(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Of all place, na the capital of olosho land, Abeokuta this guys go train. The only natural resource for Ogun state is ashawo; even JSS1 students are already nursing ambitions of dating and bleeping yahoo boys and big men. I see the eagles spending their nights soaked in alcohol, boobs and puzsies. Too many feminine distraction for Abk. It is finished

MKO Abiola stadium is in Abuja not Abeokuta!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by phkka1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
We need outright win.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by aremed(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
If dem like make dem dey play like crayfisj
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by israelmao(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Super Chickens according to Dumelo.
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by CheedyJ(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Of all place, na the capital of olosho land, Abeokuta this guys go train. The only natural resource for Ogun state is ashawo; even JSS1 students are already nursing ambitions of dating and bleeping yahoo boys and big men. I see the eagles spending their nights soaked in alcohol, boobs and puzsies. Too many feminine distraction for Abk — e be like say Ghanaian juju done dey work small small. It is finished
Olodo, that stadium is in abj not abk or ogun state

15 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by ajagidiagbo1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
As in disgracing their ancestors.

donbrowser:

Most of you like to disgrace yourself online.

13 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Fidinno(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
gh
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by WoundedLamb: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Of all place, na the capital of olosho land, Abeokuta this guys go train. The only natural resource for Ogun state is ashawo; even JSS1 students are already nursing ambitions of dating and bleeping yahoo boys and big men. I see the eagles spending their nights soaked in alcohol, boobs and puzsies. Too many feminine distraction for Abk — e be like say Ghanaian juju done dey work small small. It is finished

Doesn't this mean the state is full of perverted pedophiles? Shouldn't we be more wary of these men? It's only in Africa that kids are the one called out when adults sleep with them.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by nerorex01: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Abuja not Abeokuta

dplordx:

7 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Rastamann: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Is MKO Abiola stadium not in Abuja?
To avoid heart break, I will only hear the end result and not watch the match itself.
Good luck to them.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by shawnfamous(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
bros see as u just dey fool Ur self big time. U Sabi pussssy, boobs alcohol, olosho but u don't know basic things about Nigeria. MKO stadium dey Abuja abeg.

18 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Kingjay5(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
mental revaluation needed, try to know before you open your mouth. That's Abuja national stadium.

14 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Sleekfingers: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

Na Abeokuta, MKO stadium dey abi? No wonder desmond elliott called you and your likes children....... You better stop the useless drugs , you are taking...before you enter market.....

12 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Sleekfingers: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jesse25:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvvOfGIZ-i4

Super eagles have returned back to nigerian ahead of their return leg match with the black stars of ghana

RIP English

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Rastamann: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

This stadium is in Abuja not Abeokuta.

8 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by SmartPolician: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Winfred Ndidi is important in Nigeria's game.

Look how the middlefield became extremely porous because there's no strong middlefielder to control the game against Ghana.

The coach should start shopping for good midfielders. The entire team cannot continue to bank on one man.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by DJGiore: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
goodluck to them also enjoy naija dj mix .com someone will not come kill their self
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by DrIkB: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=dplordx post=111443686]Of all place, na the capital of olosho land, Abeokuta this guys go train. The only natural resource for Ogun state is ashawo; even JSS1 students are already nursing ambitions of dating and bleeping yahoo boys and big men. I see the eagles spending their nights soaked in alcohol, boobs and puzsies. Too many feminine distraction for Abk — e be like say Ghanaian juju done dey work small small. It is finished

M.K.O Abiola stadium is located in Abuja not ABK

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by delzbaba(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:
Sorry for you, can you even read to pass an exam

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by bigpicture001: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

You mean say promiscuity exist in Yoruba land..?

I don't think so!
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by chaseblack(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

See brother wey mumu. Does if make sense to you that a team will train in Abeokuta when they have a match in Abuja the next day.

National Stadium Abuja has been changed to MKO since, are you a troglodyte?

8 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Heavensent01(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

typing gibberish with confidence, what do you gain in this demonstration of stupidity?

7 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Perfectnumber6(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Eagles Of Hope
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Timmi: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

And you think everyone is as dumb and morally bankrupt like you?

8 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by adefitim(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
dplordx:

JUst look at how you disgraced yourself ��‍♂️, so you don’t know that Abuja stadium � has been named after Chief MKO Abiola?

7 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by RaymondJohnson1: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Putting Eguaveon aside for a bit, the super eagles must be keen to play at the world cup. Playing at the world cup and showcasing their talents will boost their careers. And it will encourage scouts to look for young Nigerians for their clubs.

I did not see the drive to want to be at the world cup in their first game. Even towards the end of the match, Uzoho no quickly release ball. Most of them played as if nothing was at stake. Was it Eguaveon that made them play in a lackadaisical manner?

Our players can put up a better performance .
Re: Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video by Heavensent01(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
festacman:
Super Eagles supposed to have beaten Black Stars in the first leg match. Ours is a golden generation of players while theirs is a team undergoing rebuilding. Believe me, if Ghana had the players we have they would have beaten us home and away.

It will be too bad if Nigeria's flag is hoisted in FIFA World Cup in Qatar. And it will be a TRAGEDY if this crop of highly talented players fail to reach their potentials.

Up to this point, Eguavoen and Amunike haven't covered themselves in glory to justify the use of local coaches.

May we beat Ghana and qualify. Amen

e don turn to prayer now

Ghana don't have enough players but they never joke with their chances like these glorified idiots we called players, many hungry players in football league are there that want to display their talent and deliver we chose to back with ready made big boys

as far as I'm concern, beating Ghana in Kumasi is not what we should be begging for with the class of players we thin we have but here we are praying. super eagles are big shame and I dont see any positive improvement with that tactics less Eguaveon, a coach that learn not from his past mistake can never developed

I'm a patriot but the players used to start the game with Ghana was below average

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Dundee United Became A Slang For Fools / Boat Ride To Port Novo – Super Eagles Players React / Messi's Decision To Stay At Barcelona Ensures He'll Never Be The Greatest Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.