Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives (43761 Views)

Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home / A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by SmileDance(f): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
arthurwillia:
But humanly why will you want to collect a dead man property from his wife and children? Like why will a tribe set up such a useless tradition, it’s barbaric man! Na wa o
the woman was bought like a slave, female children do not inherit property in that tribe

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
This is the main reason why a lot of women are finding it difficult to have any joint business or build a house together with their husbands… this wicked in-laws. They will smile with you and be jolly with you when the man is alive but if the man dies, they roar at you like a lion looking for a prey.
Asides from in-laws, the man might have had an affair outside and had a child or children with another woman and those ones will also come and be claiming inheritance on someone else’s sweat.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by izzou(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
pocohantas:

You haven’t answered my question. Tell your uncles to return her house keys!! cry cry

angry angry angry

I no even sabi dem naa. Anambra in-laws are kind and accomodating

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Each ethnic group with their deadly believe cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by flokii: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nawa o.. on top house wey she use her money build.
They'll still call this babaric act culture.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by ImoleNaija: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
wennei:
check well even her fellow women will be part of those that will subject her to such conditions

Exactly! This even hurts more.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by OMYKROIN: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Blackman7:
This is savage and wicked. The igbo culture is barbaric and backward. This is unfair, honestly. Once a man dies in the savage. Flat lands the family (brothers) are quick take charge of his property. Imagine a woman who is grieving . Well the igbo people buy their wives anyway.

And how did the hopeless prophet mohamed treat aisha?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by SmileDance(f): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cyntie55:
Hmm, Sir. You need to see how frustrated this woman is right now. I know it's clearly on inheritance, but it's not that easy for the woman o. She's going through alot right now.

Her late husband was in a partnership business with a company, he owns 4 trucks, his family members have succeeded in hijacking the 4 trucks away from the woman and her children (this happened November last year). The man died October last year, just in the space of a month, they took his trucks.

Now, they're planning to collect the house he was building. The woman is really frustrated. I hope she win this case o.

It was 2 weeks ago this woman was crying as she was explaining to my dad. My heart melted. My dad and other people are really behind to make sure she win this case.
I hate to say this but I'm beginning to think women from that side are raised to be weak, can't she sell the house and move far away from those people instead of running from pillar to post, why didn't she sell the trucks before they came to collect it instead if crying up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by tit(f): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
Simran94:
This is the main reason why a lot of women are finding it difficult to have any joint business or build a house together with their husbands… this wicked in-laws. They will smile with you and be jolly with you when the man is alive but if the man dies, they roar at you like a lion looking for a prey.
Asides from in-laws, the man might have had an affair outside and had a child or children with another woman and those ones will also come and be claiming inheritance on someone else’s sweat.

very wicked people faa.
they wont give the real wife any property.
but they will share and give inheritance to another woman
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by SmileDance(f): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Crenzywilliams:
She no go burst the padlock enter house, when the in-laws show for morning, she go use police follow them up, begin find way to sell off the house sharply to avoid future wahala.
I just buried my dad this March, he died in December, when his family said they were coming to lockup the doors, I told them whoever tried it will have to face my matchet, and during the burial, they made things difficult for me, trying to steal his properties, they can steal the ones they know, but if them reach my house, na their death them de find.
dem dey mu.mu for that side na, them lock door she dey sleep for outside to look for sympathy. House wey she suppose sell japa within 24 hours.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by backnbeta(f): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Blackman7:
This is savage and wicked. The igbo culture is barbaric and backward. This is unfair, honestly. Once a man dies in the savage. Flat lands the family (brothers) are quick to take charge of his property. Imagine a woman who is grieving . Well the igbo people buy their wives anyway.
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cyntie55:
I thought as much but then it might be true.

There is a similar case that happened in my area 2 weeks ago, as we speak now, the case is in court.

A man died, leaving his wife and 2 children behind (girls only, age 12 and 9). Although the man lived in a rented apartment but he's building his own house.

Now, the man's family members came to hijacked the house from them, they told the woman never to go Close to the man's property.

Right now, it seems the man's family members are winning the case. The woman is really running from pillar to post looking for who will help her win the case. Because it's her husband property, they were married legally.

You had a similar story to tell but you thought as much in this case? Confusion is your middle name.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Cardealer2021(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cyntie55:
Hmm, Sir. You need to see how frustrated this woman is right now. I know it's clearly on inheritance, but it's not that easy for the woman o. She's going through alot right now.

Her late husband was in a partnership business with a company, he owns 4 trucks, his family members have succeeded in hijacking the 4 trucks away from the woman and her children (this happened November last year). The man died October last year, just in the space of a month, they took his trucks.

Now, they're planning to collect the house he was building. The woman is really frustrated. I hope she win this case o.

It was 2 weeks ago this woman was crying as she was explaining to my dad. My heart melted. My dad and other people are really behind to make sure she win this case.
Fight for you inheritance is very prevalence in the east and Edo (very common among the binis due to laziness of their youth).
The man should have written a will

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by maasoap(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cyntie55:

South East has the worst women's right abuse and deprivation. This is 2022, nothing has changed.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by GodSaklek(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
This type of thing can only happen in igbo tribe, wicked set of people

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by wiseone28: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Chest beaters

Them go open mouth 360° if the news was from Akwacross

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by ttobizz(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Officialgarri:
Fraud is not just yahoo yahoo o (i.e scamming foreigners)

Posting deceitful publications with sensational headline to swindle the masses in the name of soliciting funds is also FRAUD.

I can only hope that the woman who is probably catching fresh air from this terrible heat gets a share of the money that might be raised using her name

For God's sake is there any part of this post where the op was soliciting for money?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Oksman(m): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
madridguy:
This is wickedness at the highest level. May God comfort the widow and send her helping hands.

The question we need to ask ourselves is what was her offence? It's not possible that such treatment could be meted out to her without a reason ( Not justifying the ejection) the OP failed to tell us why she was treated that way. It's not possible that she was a good person and nobody is willing to take her in in the entire family.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by YourFavorite21(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
I don't know that this kind of thing still exist sef.

Make I see any useless uncles wey go come drag my papa property with me, I go use my pistol burst the mother-fvcker's brain.
Nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by deji17: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
See what Buhari is doing to the Eboes?
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wicked in-laws. Their stupid reason could be their brother did not marry her the proper way

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by emapeteum(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
OMYKROIN:

And how did the hopeless prophet mohamed treat aisha?
This response is off points.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by sharone21(f): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Fight for you inheritance is very prevalence in the east and Edo (very common among the binis due to laziness of their youth).
The man should have written a will

This is family affair of SE and SS.

Yoruba fit do small..But it is when the man is alive if the mama no like the woman na from mama house dem go dey decide how the man runs his home especially if she no get happy marriage with her own husband.

No tribe is entirely free from this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by macjurek(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Anambra again, Non-governmental Organization's please your presence is highly needed ,So that this culture addicts and sycophants will know civilization is now.

Backwardness is not acceptable.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Babalegba(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nigerians go to church and mosque but are extremely wicked

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by akan102: 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Officialgarri:
Fraud is not just yahoo yahoo o (i.e scamming foreigners)

Posting deceitful publications with sensational headline to swindle the masses in the name of soliciting funds is also FRAUD.

I can only hope that the woman who is probably catching fresh air from this terrible heat gets a share of the money that might be raised using her name
How are you sure that this is scam?
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Udoboss(m): 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Vickyvice:
the laws in d east are designed to victimize women. As a confirmed urhobo and delta man, d only thing I may May not be obliged to give my daughter is my main family home, thats if I have a son

But it don't exist under law...They wanted to try dat nonsense with my Aunt in Bendel Estate...She involved Police, Lawyers...She is enjoying husbands properties and money in peace

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by armadeo(m): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Snitch24:
Get a carpenter to sort the door and get her things out first
All these paparazzi is not necessary

I just wonder.

Op is there shouting.

Omo craze for craze. Dem never born who wan throwey my mama commot for my papa house.

Dem never born am !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by armadeo(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Anyway na family when still get small children this one dey happen to.

Thank God we are grown. Nobody fit come from outside collect pin from my papa and mama house.

Even the dust for ground nobody fit pack am.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Coronavirus123: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
I'm Deltan but you see this tribe called ibo, fear them. They are wicked, heartless, and always betray themselves. Give them the leadership of this country and they will still complain that they are supposed to be the governor of the 36 States. Always fighting for property that's not theirs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by harmony75: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Why a woman that's still mourning �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Marriages Conducted at Ikoyi Registry Are Illegal - High Court / My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? / Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.