Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives (43718 Views)

Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home / A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by delishpot: 7:52am On Mar 28, 2022
Marketgists:
My gender should try as much as possible to be independent sometimes to prevent this kind of story
Check my signature please

Na so. Is there anything that a woman will not be blamed at last for?
So an independent woman doesn't and shouldnt go after what she and her husband built when they were both alive and legally married? An independent woman shoukd build a second life and be prepared to loose everything she gathered with her husband because she married a man? Do you think its easy to build two lives simultaneously? Make una dey use brain na.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Timular: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2022
Officialgarri:
Fraud is not just yahoo yahoo o (i.e scamming foreigners)

Posting deceitful publications with sensational headline to swindle the masses in the name of soliciting funds is also FRAUD.

I can only hope that the woman who is probably catching fresh air from this terrible heat gets a share of the money that might be raised using her name
your shame is shaming me.quite unfortunate,at your age, you are still mis-talking,mis-yanning, and misbehaving
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Saint1960: 8:30am On Mar 28, 2022
Maybe nah she kill her husband undecided
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by pepperdemzombie: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2022
Cantonese:

Abeg use small sense. What was wrong in building a house in her husband's name if they had a loving and joyful relationship?

What has it got to do with the amount of billionaires in the state?

Also how are we sure of the lady's claim without listening to the other party? How are you sure it was not planned to elicit sympathy?
You and the lady should buy refurbished Chinese brain instead. What is wrong with her action? You can see it glaringly there. A place where you are denied of your parents' inheritance as a female, how can someone be so stupid to go and build for another man.
Billionaires don't need other people's properties for anything.
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Saint1960: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2022
delpee:
If she was legally married to the man, I don't see how the family will win in court.

Wake family matter know dey reach court except blood drop
It’s as simple as that
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by pepperdemzombie: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2022
MrSly:

Just look at my unfortunate and miserable mother exhibiting her stupidity born out of bigotry. She was too quick to masturbate on the thread biasly. But she never took time to go through the thread inorder to understand. My unfortunate, useless and dementia mother, You are ready veeeeeery 'stewpid'

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by pepperdemzombie: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2022
Verysmart101:

Pls u guys should stop painting Igbos black pls.Therr are wonderful Igbo people who work hard and don't depend on their brothers properties.Stop this tribal rubbish.if the Igbos hit back u guys u will be talking rubbish. I warn u behave ur self
What are you hitting? Is it false they deny women inheritance in Igbo land? A story was brought here recently, the lady was killed and burnt to ashes.
Only in Igbo land!
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2022
Amotekun777:

Cursed, Barbaric, Savage Cannibals! angry

You see why they all run away from their jungle to a more civilized Yoruba lands.

Yes ooo I see why ......IDD
IGBO DRUG DEVELOPERS

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by MrSly(m): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=111433405][/quote]
This confirmed it pained you very well. But for calling my precious mum you never knew I won't talk to you. It is left for her to decide what to do. Nairaland is not that too faceless. You should know that.
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by greypencils: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2022
Angel55555:

Really sad. She should get a competent lawyer to get those properties back. Some family members are wicked sha i wonder how they want that poor woman to fend for herself and her children.
That's why it's always important for every man to have his will on ground, death can come anytime especially in a country like Nigeria.
If the house was built on a land belonging to the husband, she is not getting that house back. It's very sad but that is the truth. The Igbo culture do not allow ancestral land to go to outsiders, wives are regarded as outsiders.
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Kelvin3476: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2022
Blackman7:

Our women are not slaves.
who called ur women slaves ? u are telling me that they were slaves or seen as slaves ?
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Kelvin3476: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2022
Vickyvice:
just look at your very blank answer.... Heard "worse stories in uroboh" and "delta". If it happened in, delta, then its in d ibo speaking part of delta, not in uroboh parts of it. Y saying that av sworn with generation life to paint Ibo's black as if d ibo doesn't forbid a woman inheriting properties, by saying she will marry, Sony transfer a mans things to his son in law indirectly
I SAID URHOBO AND OTHER PARTS OF DELTA. NO TRADITION PERMITS A DAUGHTER FROM HAVING AN ANCESTRAL PROPERTY, BT IN THE CASE WHERE THERE IS NO MALE TO TAKE OVER THE ANCESTRAL PROPERTY THEN THEY DAUGHTERS CAN HAVE IT. OUTSIDE ANCESTRAL PROPERTIES OUR WOMEN HAVE RIGHT TO OWN A PROPERTY ALSO. THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED "WILL" WHERE A FATHER GAT THE RIGHT TO WILL ANY OF HIS STUFFS TO ANY OF HIS CHILD , BE IT ANCESTRAL OR OTHERWISE. IN THIS WOMANS CASE "SHE AND HER DAUGHTERS GAT ALL RIGHT OVER THE HOME", WEDA BUILDING IT WITH HER MONEY OR NOT . THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS IN EVERYTHING MR
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by od501: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2022
CSTRR:

Just wickedness and greed.

The poor man is no more,and the extended family wants to quickly sell the house and share the money.

The post never said that sir. If I'm correct, it only said that she was locked outside, that lady is her hanti, and the house is hers. Nothing more. I believe the story is not complete is not complete. We should hear from the other side before making claims of wickedness.
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by od501: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2022
CSTRR:

As if na today we know Igbo people.

Countless women have been thrown out of their husband's house by Igbo inlaws.

I guess they all did something wrong.

If that's the only thing you know about the Igbos, then you know nothing!!

No Igbo, I repeat... no true Igbo son or daughter throws a woman out of her husband house without a tangible reason. You can take this to the bank.
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Angel55555(m): 10:32am On Mar 28, 2022
greypencils:
If the house was built on a land belonging to the husband, she is not getting that house back. It's very sad but that is the truth. The Igbo culture do not allow ancestral land to go to outsiders, wives are regarded as outsiders.
The court of law only recognises customary laws that are Fair, just and not against natural justice or any written laws in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by farem: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2022
MrCover:
A Widow was pictured sleeping outside after she was allegedly thrown out of her home by her in-laws just one day after her husband's burial.

From The Information Gathered By , The burial held on Friday, March 25, and the widow was allegedly thrown out on Saturday, March 26.

In a Post shared online As Sighted By , The widow is seen sleeping on the floor, wearing just a wrapper and head warmer. Her slippers is seen beside her.

On Facebook, call for justice for the widow who is from Nanka in Anambra state. According to her, the woman built the house with her money, yet that didn't stop her husband's family from allegedly throwing her out and locking the house to prevent her from gaining entrance.

The said neice claimed the widow was thrown out without her belongings and she has nothing with her, not even the clothes she's meant to wear for her the burial service on Sunday, March 27.

Primitive and barbaric speech!
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by GloriousGbola: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

And if you’re going to have joint property make sure your name is fully written.

There’s a difference between:

Mr and Mrs George Benson

Mr George Benson and Mrs Abigail Wuraola Benson

The man from the land of litigation speaks! grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by CSTRR: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2022
od501:

If that's the only thing you know about the Igbos, then you know nothing!!

No Igbo, I repeat... no true Igbo son or daughter throws a woman out of her husband house without a tangible reason. You can take this to the bank.
Without a tangible reason.
Lol

Una no serious.
I guess all the thousands of unfortunate Igbo wives were thrown out for "tangible" reasons.
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by EgunMogaji2: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The man from the land of litigation speaks! grin

Abi now grin
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Verysmart101: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

What are you hitting? Is it false they deny women inheritance in Igbo land? A story was brought here recently, the lady was killed and burnt to ashes.
Only in Igbo land!

If only u can call the region u are from pls.Why are u hiding it? My aunties husband died last year and till date no one has ever chased her or asked her for anything.are they not Igbos too? Just call ur region if u are a man
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Veeryeasy(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Take it to twitter
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by od501: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
CSTRR:

Without a tangible reason.
Lol

Una no serious.
I guess all the thousands of unfortunate Igbo wives were thrown out for "tangible" reasons.

Thousands?! Wow... never knew someone is keeping count.
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Yankee101: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Igbo and property sha
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by merits(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
ste author=MrCover post=111418567]A Widow was pictured sleeping outside after she was allegedly thrown out of her home by her in-laws just one day after her husband's burial.

From The Information Gathered By , The burial held on Friday, March 25, and the widow was allegedly thrown out on Saturday, March 26.

In a Post shared online As Sighted By , The widow is seen sleeping on the floor, wearing just a wrapper and head warmer. Her slippers is seen beside her.

On Facebook, call for justice for the widow who is from Nanka in Anambra state. According to her, the woman built the house with her money, yet that didn't stop her husband's family from allegedly throwing her out and locking the house to prevent her from gaining entrance.

The said neice claimed the widow was thrown out without her belongings and she has nothing with her, not even the clothes she's meant to wear for her the burial service on Sunday, March 27.[/quote]

One sided story is dangerous.can we hear from the family too?

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by pepperdemzombie: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
MrSly:

This confirmed it pained you very well. But for calling my precious mum you never knew I won't talk to you. It is left for her to decide what to do. Nairaland is not that too faceless. You should know that.
Epain am die, e wan cry! Tell your mother to train you on how to address her mates, I am older than your mother. A well trained child doesn't insult people's mothers that didn't insult her first. Hope you showes her what you told me and my offence to you.
Not everyone on NL is your mate to be insulted cos it is a faceless forum.
Look at my moniker very well, any kind of words you can't face your mother to tell her, if you tell me again, I shall still refer you to her. Even the Bible says "Do unto others what you will like others to do you". I like how my pepper enter your eyes and yansh!
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by MrSly(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Epain am die, e wan cry! Tell my mother to train me on how to address her mates, I am older than my slowpoke great grand mother. A well trained child doesn't insult people's mothers that didn't insult her first. Hope I showes her what i told me and my offence to you.
Not everyone on NL is my mate to be insulted cos it is a faceless forum.
Look at my moniker very well, any kind of words i can't face your mother to tell her, if you tell me again, I shall still refer myself to her. Even the Bible says "Do unto others what you will like others to do you". I like how my stupidity has shown me as a fool at fourty. I know I am very foolish!
Sorry I didn't know you are a grand father. A fooolish grand father. I pity the stupid children you bore. They must be very unfortunate to have you as a parent. As for being foolish, you really are.
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by MrCover: 5:06am On Mar 29, 2022
Theophinio:

This is already out of hand

is an epitome of bad news

I always jump and pass their headlines

You Have Started Again?
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by kingsmaila(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2022
I will not advise even my enemy to marry an Igbo man as their widows suffers terribly after their husband's death.
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by Angel55555(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=Echo50 post=111429744][/quote]
Bro lol
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by pepperdemzombie: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
MrSly:

Sorry I didn't know you are a grand father. A fooolish idiot and dog is my grand father. I pity the stupid children my unfortunate mother bore. They are very unfortunate to have a concentrated idiot as a parent. As for being foolish, My undiluted foolish mother, you really are. A dog wants to mail you

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by egopersonified(f): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
If it wasn't the police that locked that house, please break that padlock. What non sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mistake Married Women Make / Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) / All Marriages Conducted at Ikoyi Registry Are Illegal - High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.