Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives (43754 Views)

Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home / A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by MrSly(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=111481892][/quote]
Orphanes don't know the respect for a mother, where on Earth will he learn from. Sorry dear orphane.
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by pepperdemzombie: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2022
MrSly:

Orphanes don't know the respect for a mother, where on Earth do you expect me to learn from. I am Sorry dear for being an orphane.

Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by OMYKROIN: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
emapeteum:

This response is off points.

Oh! I see, seriously? It is off point? But you saw the comment I quoted? You must be a fool.
Prophet mohamed is a smelly pig, allah is a sex starved dog.
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by emapeteum(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Oh! I see, seriously? It is off point? But you saw the comment I quoted? You must be a fool.
Prophet mohamed is a smelly pig, allah is a sex starved dog.
This is the usual trade of people from your part. Your response is like that of a drowning man
Re: Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives by aribisala0(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Very primitive and barbaric tradition
How can people be this cruel and heartless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Marriages Conducted at Ikoyi Registry Are Illegal - High Court / My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? / Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.