Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) (53179 Views)

Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) / Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap / 'I Never Joked With Money' - Beverly Osu Shares Her Epic Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 29, 2022
potland:
if I make fun of your pubic hair, will be you slap me?
Alopecia is a medical condition, an inflammatory diseases where the immune system attacks the hair follicle.
They don’t make fun of people’s medical condition especially in their presence.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 29, 2022
potland:
biggie or Tupac? east coast v west coast where do you stand?
When I was smaller, in jss1-3, I and some of my mates and seniors were always claiming West coast (westside)
But it wasn't because of that Tupac and Biggie beef. Was just generally the whole hip-hop and American culture narrative that made us want to rep a side.
We had friends who claimed they were fans of the ' dirty South' another side.
But as a grown up, and after watching that Tupac movie (forgotten its name) I got to like Tupac more than Biggie. He was a go-getter. Biggie sounded as if he was envious of 'Pac. Plus, Tupac's lovey dovey side was a thing to watch. He had likes and humour and charisma. So..
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Will simp
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2022
litigator:

So you will graciously commit a crime or buy litigation cos someone made an insensitive joke abi?

Just watch how his lawyers will advise him to apologize.
You are saying this cus it’s not you or your love ones…charges will not be pressed
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2022
litigator:

So you will graciously commit a crime or buy litigation cos someone made an insensitive joke abi?

Just watch how his lawyers will advise him to apologize.
can he make jokes of a white person to a white audience that way?
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2022
bepositive11:
As I said, you can see the slap, but you can't see the psychological pain Jada experienced

The LA police reached out to Rock to press charges for the slap, but they didn't reach Jada to press charges for the psychological damage

In a moment like that, emotions run high. I really don't blame Will for doing what he did and I feel that Rock deserved it

How else should Will have managed it? Gone to him and said, "please don't say that again"? If Will was more calm with Rock, do you think Rock would've taken him seriously? He would've just continued on not knowing how upset Will and Jada were

And no, it hasn't affected his career at all. His fans understand where he is coming from and why he did what he did

I know I said it before. You don't know Will. He has realized his actions and it didn't take him too long. He said he was wrong. So you can go ahead and still defending stupid action and possibly reach out to him to tell him he shouldn't have apologized.

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by bepositive11: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
It was kind of Will to apologize but I can understand where he was coming from when he slapped Rock

I wonder how you would react if someone hurt someone you love and care about that bad

He may apologize, but we'll never know if he apologized because people advised him to or if he genuinely wanted to

Either way, I understand where he was coming from because I personally can't stand another deeply hurting someone love and care about

Studymore123:

I know I said it before. You don't know Will. He has realized his actions and it didn't take him too long. He said he was wrong. So you can go ahead and still defending stupid action and possibly reach out to him to tell him he shouldn't have apologized.
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by ShitStain(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
mpire:

Eh ya, Pele it hurts I know a lot about your country and you no nada about mine? Ok why don't you apply for a visa to come over? Or do you wanna meet up anywhere in Europe? Pls wear a deodorant.

Shitstain aren't you the one eating local dogs? grin grin grin grin Abi has Nigeria started importing dogs for consumption?

When I start to dey chop local dogs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef / Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.