Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) (53176 Views)

Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) / Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap / 'I Never Joked With Money' - Beverly Osu Shares Her Epic Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by Cousin9999: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Chris probably wanted to roast him, but saw he was a little unhinged.

#broadstreetbully
#westphilly
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by mpire: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Go insult someone's wife on the street of your abode and see if you wont be shot dead or beaten to pulp.

You will be pressing charges in heaven hopefully

You're brain dead, and live is a shithole lawless country. If you're ever this lucky to get a 3-day US visa to the US pls bring your father, mother, wife, sister and brother. I'll take you to lunch and insult your sorry assess and I'll double dare you to lift a finger. Let's hope you packed enough body bags.

Pretty sure the dog meat you're consuming and crap you're smoking hasn't done for ya sorry life

Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
mpire:

You're brain dead, and live is a shithole lawless country. If you're ever this lucky to get a 3-day US visa to the US pls bring your father, mother, wife, sister and brother. I'll take you to lunch and insult your sorry assess and I'll double dare you to lift a finger. Let's hope you packed enough body bags.

JJC!

Seems you just landed America.

Go try it out in the right place and see if your coffin won’t reach Nigeria
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by Alohaa: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
tillaman:
right but I believe he could have handled this better than he did!!
I know the joke was outta line and insensitive but I believe Chris Rock doesn’t know she was battling with Alopecia
The GI Jane had her hair shaved she doesn’t have alopecia

True talk…
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by mpire: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

JJC!

Seems you just landed America.

Go try it out in the right place and see if your coffin won’t reach Nigeria

Just landed? How did you figure that out, you've ever seen my passport? You're re.tarded you should stop talking. Go find a dog to eat. I'm not your mate.

How can a country that produced Wole Soyinka, also produce an iidiot that doesn't even know what an assault it? Why are you empty brain clowns always eager to talk about what you know nothing about? Will is your hommie? grin grin grin grin grin How delusional could one get. Can you even name half of the cast of Fresh Prince? Oponu

Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
mpire:

Just landed? How did you figure that out, you've ever seen my passport? You're re.tarded you should stop talking. Go find a dog to eat. I'm not your mate.

Gibberish! Forming Americana cos of B1/B2!

I am sure you one weakling in your abose who believe freedom in US makes you talk anyhow

Go insult someone's wife in the presence of her husband and see if you wont land in a bodyguard's. You think you talking to a local.

And probably you just mopping in MacDonald's and forming Amricana

Low budget Americana
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by ShaqFu: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Maybe Will will now become a supervillain

President 45 was all about his thin skin during Obama's roasting
Lol.
Ishilove:

But assault is taking it to the extreme.
Chris Rock used personals. I'm sure if he'd said something random like he did with the couple he yabbed before Jada, Will Smith won't have reacted the way he did.

Ishi, no man who truly love his wife will sit down and listen to another man use personal attack on her, all in the name of comedy, no man.
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by mpire: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Gibberish! Forming Americana cos of B1/B2!

I am sure you one weakling in your abose who believe freedom in US makes you talk anyhow

Go insult someone's wife in the presence of her husband and see if you wont land in a bodyguard's. You think you talking to a local.

And probably you just mopping in MacDonald's and forming Amricana

Low budget Americana

Let me add to your misery, what the fvck is b1/b2? grin grin grin you know that because you've tried to live that shithole for decades but we keep denying you visa. I don't know any visa name, neither have I ever or would I ever need a visa to any country. God got me on that.

So you'd better send me your account number before I change my mind so your family can try any other meat apart from dog tonight. Alakori so you're not local because you're on nairaland? grin gringrin

Lemme guess you have access to Google so you're not local? grin grin grin. You're re.tarded.
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
mpire:

Let me add to your misery, what the fvck is b1/b2? grin grin grin you know that because you've tried to live that shithole for decades but we keep denying you visa. I don't know any visa name, neither have I ever or would I ever need a visa to any country. God got me on that.

So you'd better send me your account number before I change my mind so your family can try any other meat apart from dog tonight. Alakori

Smh….

I won’t join you in that sty.

Only if you knew…
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by bepositive11: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Again, that slap is nothing compared to the pain he caused Jada

You can see the slap but you can see the psychological damage Jada just experienced with your two eyes

Jada is battling with a condition that's making her lose her hair. It's enough that she's deeply sad about it. Rock shouldn't have made such an insensitive joke

Even though Will has said insensitive things about other people, it doesn't justify what Rock said

Will should go and apologize to those people he hurt earlier, and Rock should go and apologize to Jada

What would you do if someone made a joke out of a medical condition you were battling? I would probably lose my cool too

Experience it first before saying what Will should and shouldn't have done. That man saw the pain Rock caused his wife and couldn't bare it so he acted out

Studymore123:

You obviously don't know Will Smith. Will Smith has said much worse about other people and their significant others throughout his career, both in jest and seriously. There are better ways he could had addressed the issue but he resorted to violence. That's unacceptable sir.
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by mpire: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Smh….

I won’t join you in that sty.

Only if you knew…

You're jobless, smoke weed and eat dog. What the hell is there to know.? Oh you've travelled to Ghana before right ? Congrats be a generational achievement for you. iiIdiots, always yapping about what they absolutely know nothing about.

Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
mpire:

You're jobless, smoke weed and eat dog. What the hell is there to know.? Oh you've travelled to Ghana before right ? Congrats be a generational achievement for you. iiIdiots, always yapping about what they absolutely know nothing about.

Go continue your mopping. You just will get sacked for forming American illegal immigrant on Nairaland
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by NaMe4: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
folake4u:
After the slap, Chris Rock should have said, "That was quite an entanglement, I'm going to feel that slap till August". embarassed undecided

grin

Will for just jump on top am.
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by mpire: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Go continue your mopping. You just will get sacked for forming American illegal immigrant on Nairaland

You're really re.tarded. When I told you I've never applied or would never apply for a visa to any country as long as I live, what does that tell you, this useless jerkoff? Illegal immigrant is what came to your mind? Wouldn't I have needed another country's passport and visa? Pls go drink snipper, you're too du.mb to be alive. Oponu ni è, you're really stupid, you think everyone on NL is as miserable as you? You're a comic relief grin grin grin.

My sympathy to the unfortunate girl that ever ends up with you, because it's obvious you will assault her just like your father still do to your mother.
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
mpire:

You're really re.tarded. When I told you I've never applied or would never apply for a visa to any country as long as I live, what does that tell you, this useless jerkoff? Illegal immigrant is what came to your mind? Wouldn't I have needed another country's passport and visa? Pls go drink snipper, you're too du.mb to be alive. Oponu ni è, you're really stupid, you think everyone on NL is as miserable as you? You're a comic relief grin grin grin

And you had to type a novel! Americana!

Please walk into Walmart or Target to insult a woman beside her husband, and see if if your coffin wont be welcomed in Nigeria.
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by mpire: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

And you had to type a novel! Americana!

Please walk into Walmart or Target to insult a woman beside her husband, and see if if your coffin wont be welcomed in Nigeria.

Congrats you know about walmart and Target. Clap for yourself, these must be the stores where you send your yahoo victims to get Google playstore cards grin grin grin But wait a second I do not have any of these stores around me, can you pls recommend 3 more departmental stores?
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
mpire:

Congrats you know about walmart and Target. Clap for yourself, these must be the stores where you send your yahoo victims to get Google playstore cards grin grin grin But wait a second I do not have any of these stores around me, can you pls recommend 3 more departmental store?

I know your lots very well. If a Blue P is still freaking you in 2022, You definitely a JJC. Still fumbling about travelling privilege's on a social forum. Travelling privilege's you cannot afford

Hello! I can put it straight to you that you are a low lifer in America.

Probably one Uber or Door dash driver.
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by erosimo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Chris really handled the shit very well and maturely
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by MoneyGoDrop: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ilamina

Just because he was laughing does not mean he was happy about it

Maybe he was just being strong about it in public

If he could maintain his cool when his wife publicly admitted that she had an entanglement with another dude. He should've had no problem with a simple joke.
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
bepositive11:
Again, that slap is nothing compared to the pain he caused Jada

You can see the slap but you can see the psychological damage Jada just experienced with your two eyes

Jada is battling with a condition that's making her lose her hair. It's enough that she's deeply sad about it. Rock shouldn't have made such an insensitive joke

Even though Will has said insensitive things about other people, it doesn't justify what Rock said

Will should go and apologize to those people he hurt earlier, and Rock should go and apologize to Jada

What would you do if someone made a joke out of a medical condition you were battling? I would probably lose my cool too

Experience it first before saying what Will should and shouldn't have done. That man saw the pain Rock caused his wife and couldn't bare it so he acted out

That's not the worse joke to be said about someone. I'm not endorsing Rock's actions neither am I undermining the effects on Jada. I'm saying that Will was wrong in his actions because it could have been better handled.

He went against the Oscar code of conduct and the US law. "Everybody will forget a bad joke. Nobody will forget a bad attitude"

That was a moment of madness by Will Smith which will now forever be etched into the rest of his career and totally spoilt what should have been the greatest moment and triumph of his life.

Do you think Will would have acted that way if it was a bar/club? He may have been in the hospital right now.

If you're telling us that Will acted in the best way. You're saying that violence is the best way he could have addressed that issue and you would have acted same way.

LA police reached out to Rock but he declined pressing charges.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by mpire: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

I know your lots very well. If a Blue P is still freaking you in 2022, You definitely a JJC. Still fumbling about travelling privilege's on a social forum. Travelling privilege's you cannot afford

Hello! I can put it straight to you that you are a low lifer in America.

Probably one Uber or Door dash driver.

Shithead, may be you'll understand oponu, alakori much better. You live in a shithole you don't even know if armed robbers would kill you tonite but you're worrying about me? grin grin grin I'm a jjc for my own land. > grin grin grin grin. This must be the side effect of the dog meats. I'm pretty sure you ate dogs with rabies. What the heck is a low lifer grin grin grin grin

What I make in a day you entire generation would work years still won't make it. You're a jobless ignorant NL mofo trying to form online. At least go to Ghana first before you can Shakira. grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by Ishilove: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
Lol.
Chris Rock used personals. I'm sure if he'd said something random like he did with the couple he yabbed before Jada, Will Smith won't have reacted the way he did.

Ishi, no man who truly love his wife will sit down and listen to another man use personal attack on her, all in the name of comedy, no man.
He could have walked on stage and insisted Chris apologise, not slap him like a thug. That was so unnecessary

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
mpire:

Shithead, maybe you'll understand oponu, alakori much better. You live in a shithole you don't even know if armed robbers would kill you tonite but you're worrying about me? grin grin grin I'm a jjc for my own land. > grin grin grin grin. This must be the side effect of the fog meats. I'm pretty sure you ate dogs with rabbits. What the heck is a low lifer grin grin grin grin

What I in a day you entire generation would work years still won't make it. You're a jobless ignorant NL mofo trying to form online. At least go to Ghana first before you can Shakira. grin grin grin grin

I hate novels. Make your sentences straight.

Substandard Americana!
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by mpire: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

I hate novels. Make your sentences straight.

Substandard Americana!

I'm so sorry, you can't read neither can you write. Must be the side effects of 10yrs in secondary school, 8years teachers strike. Have you considered hunting? You're pretty good at eating dogs.
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
mpire:

I'm so sorry, you can't read neither can you write. Must be the side effects of 10yrs in secondary school, 8years teachers strike

Are you tired of fumbling with your Americana status? Glad you have dumped it. JJC!
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by folake4u(f): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
NaMe4:

grin

Will for just jump on top am.

Lmao, them for really fight sha. cheesy
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by ShaqFu: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ishilove:

He could have walked on stage and insisted Chris apologise, not slap him like a thug. That was so unnecessary
Yeah well... people react different when faced with situation.

You don't diss a person who has a medical condition. If Chris Rock had dissed someone with Special Needs hope you know he will be canceled? Guy just take advantage.
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by mpire: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Are you tired of fumbling with your Americana status? Glad you have dumped it. JJC!

You're really slow, your parents must be siblings. Are you jealous one of your friends in now in Yankee and has refused to acknowledge your text messages? I wouldn't know who you're referring to as jjc, but since your brain is not fully developed to understand what I wrote earlier....I'm born and bread grin grin grin grin, So you can cry yourself to sleep now, do you wanna call ICE now? Oponu:grin grin grin and you're wondering why your girlfriend dumped you for your best friend? It's quite simple you're a m.oron.
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
mpire:

You're really slow, your parents must be siblings. Are you jealous one of your friends in now in Yankee and has refused to acknowledge your text messages? I wouldn't know who you're referring to as jjc, but since your brain is not fully developed to understand what I wrote earlier....I'm born and bread grin grin grin grin, So you can cry yourself to sleep now, do you wanna call ICE now? Oponu:grin grin grin and you're wondering why your girlfriend dumped you for your best friend? It's quite simple you're a m.oron.

Who asked for your biography?

Get to work dasher! Low lifer!

Your generations wont come close to me next time forming Americana.

Poverty stricken American!
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by mpire: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Who asked for your biography?

Get to work dasher! Low lifer!

Your generations wont come close to me next time forming Americana.

Poverty stricken American!

God forbid next to a stinking, fvcktard piece of shiit? I wouldn't even touch your dead corpse with a 10 feet pole ewwwww

You live in a shithole, and would probably die in that shithole, you don’t even know what an assault is!!! But keep talking re.tard, we are having a good laugh here. grin grin grin Did you give up on saying jjc already? grin grin grin grin

Convert all the money you have ever made in your life and everything you own to $ while I wait.

Then we'll set them on fire. I'll pay you back double.
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
mpire:

God forbid next to a stinking, fvcktard piece of shiit? I wouldn't even touch your dead corpse with a 10 feet pole ewwwww

You live in a shithole, and would probably die in that shithole but keep talking we are having a good laugh here. grin grin grin Did you give up on saying jjc already? Convert all the money you have ever made in your life and everything you own to $ while I wait. grin

Then we'll set them on �

Damn! You love stories!

Are you sure in America? Americans are always brief.

I know your type, empty handed you got to America, empty handed you will leave.
Re: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) by Cousin9999: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Studymore123:
He went against the Oscar code of conduct and the US law. "Everybody will forget a bad joke. Nobody will forget a bad attitude"

People sitting in that room with him sexually abuse minors out in the open, assault women, tr4ffick minors and women, and kill people/hire hit men. They also pay off/control law enforcement in California to get away with these crimes. It's only recently that these people are actually going to jail. No one should have respect for these people. Will Smith is an angel compared to them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake / Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.