Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos (53830 Views)

Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy / Port Harcourt Lady Shows Compassion For Guy Who Stole Her Expensive Handbag / “I Only Sex Married Men And Women” - Port Harcourt Lady Warns Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by chatinent: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
How did she hear the questions?
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Good day Sir/ Ma
Hope you are doing great?
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Fahdiga(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hope you are doing great?
Yeah I thank God. And you, I hope you are good?
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by SarakiBukola: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
emmy512:
If the girl no get family now naso that guy for go.

How do you even allow a babe to sleep overnight

Overnight stay sweet.

Multiple rounds. I fired one babe 7 good times before she left.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Yeah I thank God. And you, I hope you are good?
Thanks fadhiga..you sound different today.. cheesy
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Fahdiga(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks fadhiga..you sound different today.. cheesy
As I said earlier, don't take everything you read here serious because most people come here to catch cruise. As you can observe how the east and west 'fight' here but in real life they cooperate very well.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Tchuks1: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
It can only be God who saved him. He may not have that chance again. Let's be careful. Devil can use one set one up. I believe he has learnt a very big lesson

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Rexymania(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
na God save that guy o... he could have been lynched

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Naijanascam: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Chaii this punna is a bastard.....
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Lerumo: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
The lady has a medical problem not spiritual.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
That's how it will happen to that ugly tiny Georgina one day grin....
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by cybriz82(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
emmy512:

Just imagine n see no fit write am on piece of paper to them na normal thing wey always happen to her... undecided
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Buliwyf: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Africans and foolishness. This is probably a recurring medical condition with her vocal cords. Instead of them to find solution they are calling it spiritual attack.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by kingyakos: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
I've watched the movie on African magic
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
As I said earlier, don't take everything you read here serious because most people come here to catch cruise. As you can observe how the east and west 'fight' here but in real life they cooperate very well.
Yeah thanks a lot.. kiss
I would heed to your advise..
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
So what?
They better take that lady and provide her some help before they lay false accusations on the guy..

He might be innocent..why the headline? undecided
After visiting lover.. undecided
Just curious what kind of help you think they can provide since you do not believe in supernatural.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by hotwax: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
correct ploughing with the right cassave can distort any ladies system
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Tribalism123(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
So what?
They better take that lady and provide her some help before they lay false accusations on the guy..

He might be innocent..why the headline? undecided
After visiting lover.. undecided

Lazy reader
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by letitrainnow(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by leofab(f): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Give her paper and pen
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by adefitim(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Facebook lover
Waiting for your message on my wall......
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Dearlord(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
A one round of a sex can send a man to infinimum mile.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by kafeii123: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
might be a progressing ailment o....why not just take the person to a hospital for full diagnosis or treatment...

it will blow.up into a full catastrophe sometimes later...then it will have become an end stage issue...that will consume so much money and still not lengthen the person's life...

May God help them

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Gkemz: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Thank God for the parents who calmed the situation down. The innocent boy would've been locked for an offense oblivion to him or lynched by angry mobs.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Doubuzofficial: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
emmy512:

Ha!!! So make babes no Dey sleep over again abi??
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by BennyDGreat: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
unclejb2:
I've met 2 different girls in 2 different parts of the country that collect spiritual slaps and which will result to a few days blindness. Afterwards both girls would receive their sights back gradually.

Wow. That's serious. If anyone sleeps with such, maybe na RIP go end am
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by RosyIsBlessed: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
But these girls dey gather mind o. So upon all that's happening, someone can actually travel several miles to go spend time with a stranger she barely knows, in a far location.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by 8stargeneral: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
That guy is a lucky guy...God save us
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by jditimiya(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Police for Nigeria na only arrest they know, thank God the parents of the girl come, if not the boy for sleep with harden criminals.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
That young man is just lucky that the gals parents came and testify if not by now he would have known how far to his kirikiri prison uniform..,.. undecided
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos by Arabaincubus: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
The type of cock and Bull stories you hear in Nigeria ehn ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.