Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy (4586 Views)

Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy by CrisNews: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy by Onitemhi(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2022
[BOT] Virus detected
Re: Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy by Toks2008(m): 9:58am On Aug 29, 2022
This is a common thing.

What is more bizarre is the change in their cravings.

Some who hate alcohol will start drinking liquor like no tomorrow

Some will feel like eating a lion's meat

Some Will prefer to eat the food of a neighbor and will not have any appetite for any food cooked in her house.

Some will turn to karashika

The wahala no dey finish.

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2022
this are things every man has to look at b4 picking a wife, all of dem would be looking like sunflowers b4 marriage, once they give birth to one, they turn to ugly hippopotamus, so look at dat girl very well b4 u marry her do u think u would still crave 4 her after this pregnancy change? but tbh, all this girls dat change after pregnancy i don't understand, some women look beautiful after pregnancy, I meet a girl of 29yrs and she's married with 2kids aged not.less than 6yrs, do u know I almost toasted this girl, she was so good,u would never imagine she's a mother,

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy by lifenija: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2022
Lp
Re: Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy by Ikennaford: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2022
Respect to all them good women out there most especially my beautiful mom, I love you

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy by id4sho(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2022
Toks2008:
This is a common thing.

What is more bizarre is the change in their cravings.

Some who hate alcohol will start drinking liquor like no tomorrow

Some will feel like eating a lion's meat

Some Will prefer to eat the food of a neighbor and will not have any appetite for any food cooked in her house.

Some will turn to karashika

The wahala no dey finish.
Boss, do baby mamas act same most especially those still living in their fathers house?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy by EmiDon11: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2022
Heathrow44:
this are things every man has to look at b4 picking a wife, all of dem would be looking like sunflowers b4 marriage, once they give birth to one, they turn to ugly hippopotamus, so look at dat girl very well b4 u marry her do u think u would still crave 4 her after this pregnancy change? but tbh, all this girls dat change after pregnancy i don't understand, some women look beautiful after pregnancy, I meet a girl of 29yrs and she's married with 2kids aged not.less than 6yrs, do u know I almost toasted this girl, she was so good,u would never imagine she's a mother,
guy how fa na?

U neva deactivate?
Re: Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy by jeromestarks: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
CrisNews:
Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1661759625BeautifulLadyBecomesUglyAsHerNoseBecomesBigDuringPregnancyCrisben.html
Na too much sperm mix dey cause this kind thing.
This is why I always say that before you marry a girl, take a long look at her mother. If the mother is a woman you admire structurally, then go ahead. If not, look somewhere else.

Na too much sperm mix dey make girl ugly like this.
Marry a virgin and see how beautiful she will become with her baby bump.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy by Tegabadguy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
CrisNews:
Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1661759625BeautifulLadyBecomesUglyAsHerNoseBecomesBigDuringPregnancyCrisben.html
you know be the first person to get ugly during pregnancy grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy by jeromestarks: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Heathrow44:
She married as a virgin and she's not taking any other d!ck except that of her Hubby.
Plus, the husband maintains her. Women beauty lasts when a man maintains it.

The stupid ones out here date many men and never find anyone to maintain them (they think collecting money is maintenance. Fools).
Re: Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy by Daniel058(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wahala dey, every woman get fatter after giving birth. Marry who you will live with no matter the situation. I Just wonder why ladies do butt enlargement Just to please Men. THOSE MEN HYPING YOU SHOUTING UKWU EVERYWHERE, YOU WILL LOOK SO DISGUSTING IN THEIR EYE AFTER FEW YEARS.
Re: Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy by Toks2008(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
id4sho:

Boss, do baby mamas act same most especially those still living in their fathers house?

As long as they are pregnant
Re: Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy by chybuzky(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na the same person be that ?? grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy by toujurs: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Don't let filtered pictures and make up decieve you
Re: Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy by Maynman: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
jeromestarks:

She married as a virgin and she's not taking any other d!ck except that of her Hubby.
Plus, the husband maintains her. Women beauty lasts when a man maintains it.

The stupid ones out here date many men and never find anyone to maintain them (they think collecting money is maintenance. Fools).

You only maintain what you own.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olosho House Experience of a16yrs old / Fiancee Abroad: Do I Wait For Him? / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.