Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? (2964 Views)

My Girlfriend Enjoys Watching Nak£d Women / Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by nams77: 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
HardMirror:
oh just moving into it? You can drop your email or something I will contact you. Oh no need. I have your number from your profile. Lol
Yea bro
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 29, 2022
Boredberry work na for night she dey doam ...
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Fidecoo(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2022
Na because you never get serious life problems.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by nams77: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
HardMirror:
oh just moving into it? You can drop your email or something I will contact you. Oh no need. I have your number from your profile. Lol
U can mention me on any dead thread and drop your number
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Ayomide119: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
nams77:
I don't think anything is wrong with you. I do same too but not a full time preoccupation grin

Sometimes I look at people and the flux and dynamics around human relationships, I look at behavioural patterns among people and archive them in my memory. It help me group and class people, read and understand humans and enable my relationship with them.
Sometimes, a comment, a word or expression can tell so much about a person.
I have come to have a deeper understanding of humans and sometimes it helps me manipulate people, pre-empt people to act in pre-determined way and even anticipate moves from other people.

I learnt all this from watching people.

Cc. Ishilove
You just perfectly described me. Before I could relate with people, I tend to study their behaviors and patterns then I'd get the ways I could start conversation with them. Sometimes I'd just sit at a corner and study the behaviors of humans and it has really help me to understand how to relate with them.

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Spencer1000: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
As an INFJ, watching people is not my thing. My idea of watching people is glancing at them, then back to my thoughts. I find my own thoughts and inner world more interesting. Secondly, I'd rather watch nature. Nothing like going to a body of water or sitting by the mountains. Notwithstanding, I'm incredibly observant and nothing goes by me unnoticed.

Hi dear fellow INFJ here
Would you mind if we chat on whatsapp..?
Re: Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2022
Spencer1000:
Hi dear fellow INFJ here
Would you mind if we chat on whatsapp..?

"INFJs" don't be doing shits like this. Not like this. You're frankly to me a big red scam and flag e-walking. ^_^

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Uncle In Estonia Came Back Just Because Of Suya / Should I Tell This Olosho That I'm A Virgin? / There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.