Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! (3025 Views)

LOL! Checkout Throwback Photo Of Adekunle Gold (MUST SEE!) Money Good O / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by Toonice(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2011
Girls: Suppose a guy approach you with this type of letter of love, would u reject his proposal of love?

Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by manmustwac(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2011
Money talks. Who would say no in our very materialistic country.
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by BillKay(f): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2011
I'd say NO wit all my might nd spirit-d excess money tells u what u'd face wen u accept 2 such proposal.
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by freecocoa(f): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2011
^^^
Ah that money no excess o,I'll just ask him why he's coming at me with money and tell him I'm not for sale.
If he has any sense,he'll apologize and do things the right way,na that time I go use wee baa ya ime, you know. wink
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by tellwisdom: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2011
I'd say NO wit all my might nd spirit-d excess money tells u what u'd face wen u accept 2 such proposal.

Are you kiddin me?? angry angry
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by Beync(f): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2011
Favorably
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by manmustwac(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2011
tellwisdom:

Are you kiddin me??   angry angry
no mind them. If your from a poor family or your finding life hard to cope with you will defineately say yes
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by 677ano(m): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2011
think ritualist girls
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by freshcvv(m): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2011
If i were a woman, i wouldn't fall for this kinda money because i know better.

look well, those bundles can't even buy you a nice bag because they are freaking Zimbabwean money grin
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by WebSurfer(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2011
no mind all these nairaland girls, born liars, that money is even too much, c their mouth like no, BLOOdy LIARS,
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by iice(f): 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2011
Where is the letter?
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2011
iice:

Where is the letter?
Can u see what dat dude is carrying. Thats letter.
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by iice(f): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2011
Does he know what a letter is? Probably not.
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2011
Abeg make u try undastand d op. Things are changin and words are no exception. Letter is relative and as well be used relatively 2 mean whatsoeva u want 2 qualify it with. Letter means well packaged bundles of money. Op i dey fit u jor.
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2011
[size=14pt]Depends on the currency boo. . . Why jump from Nigerian frying pan, to Zimbabwean fire? grin[/size]
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by iice(f): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2011
That is not a letter.  A love one at that.  I guess a musical note can be a movie.  
But yeah in society that multiplies such. . .it's understandable that they would understand themselves.  
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by Sijo01(f): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2011
Op, Were is d Love & were is d letter?
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by kemmeye: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2011
its not dollars or pounds the money in the picture is 200,000 per note so who knows all that may just be $100 so i will turn my head away and hiss
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by freshcvv(m): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^^^

Zim dollar, worthless grin
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by ronkebp(f): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2011
It depends on who is carrying the money, if it is someone i care about, then maybe, if it is just anyhow person, abeg!!! i will use broom to pursue him and his money, even if he brings the money in a truck.
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by omega25red(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2011
from the denomination i see him carrying which looks like 200,000 that money must be shit so no thank you
Re: How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! by tashanja(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2011
freecocoa:

^^^
Ah that money no excess o,I'll just ask him why he's coming at me with money and tell him I'm not for sale.
If he has any sense,he'll apologize and do things the right way,na that time I go use wee baa ya ime, you know. wink
Chai, see Igbo sense shocked cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

He Wont Accept Gifts From Me.... / Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. / 6 Things That Will Change After You Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.