Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. (4081 Views)

I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Amebobabe101(f): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Chris Rock poked fun at the Alopecia areata medical condition of Jada Pinkett Smith, Will Smith’s wife, at the Oscar Awards 2022. When Will proceeded to slap the comedian on stage for making fun of his wife’s illness, the audience was taken aback.

The video went viral almost instantly, sweeping the world wide web. In accepting the award for best documentary, Rock compared Jada’s hairstyle to Jamie Moore’s in the film ‘G.I. Jane’ and encouraged her to make a sequel.

Jada Pinkett Smith sorrowfully exposed her illness to the public in 2018. Read on to find out more about it if you’re wondering what this ailment is all about!

Click the article link to find out some disturbing facts about the medical condition his dear wife, Jada Smith is struggling with, including its symptoms and causes.

Read>>>>>>>>>>https://trendingistz.com/everything-you-should-know-about-alopecia-areata/

2 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Jeon(f): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
Pls educate them about what made him angry...
I can see some ppl with stone heart are making rubbish post about him..

8 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Flexherbal(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Bwilliam(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Will Smith wife is a cheating BALDING B-word and he's a stupid SIMP. He needs to tell the other dudes to keep their dick out his wife too. Just saying

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Exkandayee(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
We bumped each other at the grocery store few hours ago, she's looking at me like a criminal, that milf is a serial cheat,my baby mama was like WTF she's looking at you,....

1 Like

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Double0h7(f): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
I don't know what's happening to Will Smith... We seem to be watching the downfall of a good man. I honestly can't believe he did that over a clean joke. Which one is keep my wife's name out of your mouth? He needs to tell those other niggas to keep their dick out of his wife cry

4 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Double0h7(f): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jeon:

Look if she had cancer I could understand but alopecia isn't that bad. He really messed up doing that undecided

8 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by odinson1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lol what she had was just Baldness.
You people calling it a medical condition now because she's a woman.

Dwayne Johnson and Vladimir Putin has exactly what She has.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by FalseProphet1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
A joke is a joke...the annoying thing here is that will Smith was seen laughing at the joke at the initial stage.

If actually he acted based on what Chris said, he wouldn't have even laughed in the first place. For him to laugh, and then resort to violence shows that his wife was clearly pulling his strings.

You told a man who was clearly joking and meant no harm to keep your wife's name off his lips, but you couldn't confront the random boys she sleeps with and warn them to keep their díck away from her, instead you came on National TV to cry after she openly admitted to fúcking other guys.

Honestly the cowardice of will Smith is legendary. Guys should stay away from him.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Conner44: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
I once had this same condition that jada pinkett has. All of a sudden one morning I found out that one side of my hair had fallen off and revealed a very smooth scalp.

Me that never ever barbed gorimakpa before had to keep the hairstyle for up to a year to stop people asking me questions. At first I even thought I was going bald. Nothing I didn’t rub on that patch of skin but for where ....

Thankfully my hair grew back and covered the empty patch on its own. According to google there was a 10% chance of that happening.

I guess I’m one lucky son of a bit*h

7 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by heniford2: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
odinson1:
Lol what she had was just Baldness.
You people calling it a medical condition now because she's a woman.

Dwayne Johnson and Vladimir Putin has exactly what She has.
u dey mind them

2 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Jeon(f): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Double0h7:

Look if she had cancer I could understand but alopecia isn't that bad. He really messed up doing that undecided
OK to u
I feel for common heat rashes on skin..
so you see two human heart can't be the same based on same situation.

1 Like

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Double0h7:
I don't know what's happening to Will Smith... We seem to be watching the downfall of a good man. I honestly can't believe he did that over a clean joke. Which one is keep my wife's name out of your mouth? He needs to tell those other niggas to keep their dick out of his wife cry
what st*pid clean joke? Here is a man protecting his wife from a microphone bully in the name of comedian

3 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Jeon(f): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
what st*pid clean joke? Here is a man protecting his wife from a microphone bully in the name of comedian

going through ur post I see we share the same energy..

so is the name of ur moniker applicable to you?

1 Like

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Chiraq77(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Will Simp I pray she divorces you someday and take half of all your sh*t,Brainless Fool.

2 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by tillaman(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Reelmii: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Season of slap

E bilike say na Bianca be willy mama o

Because slap runs in their family

1 Like

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by kayperry: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jeon:

Do i have to define a JOKE to you, moreover the wife is an adult if she could maintain her cool what makes will smith feel the best thing to do was go on stage n slap a comedian, even Us president get poked sometimes.
Smith is just to emotional such that he has no will of his own, and he needs anger management class.

1 Like

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Double0h7(f): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
sagitariusbaby:

Na, what he did to Chris Rock was bang out of order. It was a joke and nobody was bullying anyone. It was a clean short joke and the response was wrong! He didn't need to go down like that...

2 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Double0h7(f): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jeon:

OK to u
I feel for common heat rashes on skin..
so you see two human heart can't be the same based on same situation.

Hmmm. We'll agree to disagree grin
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Jeon(f): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
kayperry:

Do i have to define a JOKE to you, moreover the wife is an adult if she could maintain her cool what makes will smith feel the best thing to do was go on stage n slap a comedian, even Us president get poked sometimes.
Smith is just to emotional such that he has no will of his own, and he needs anger management class.

to you is a define as a joke. ..
not a joke to me because I don't know what that person is going through internally.

I wish the population is made up of cancer and Scorpio angry

2 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Jeon(f): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Double0h7:

Hmmm. We'll agree to disagree grin

cry

1 Like

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by ChoCho54(f): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Bwilliam:
Will Smith wife is a cheating BALDING B-word and he's a stupid SIMP. He needs to tell the other dudes to keep their dick out his wife too. Just saying
Na your wife Dem Bleep? Why is the thing paining you so much?
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by MrSamsung(m): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
We lived in a world where people can make fun out of anything and believe it's OK and expect you to gulp it in.........it's ok, it was just a fun.

I appreciate Will's anger but not his action of slapping the fun poker. In my opinion he should have requested for a microphone and then calmly and respectfully shut the guy down.
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by kayperry: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jeon:

to you is a define as a joke. ..
not a joke to me because I don't know what that person is going through internally.

I wish the population is made up of cancer and Scorpio angry

How the person feels is not a valid excuse to misbehave in public, if will smith feels aggrieved there is a right way to standup for jada ... smith knows chris rock is a cool guy why he no go attack augustina
between chris rock and will smith who tender apology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
There's no excuse for Will's behavior.

3 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by uniqueuser(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2022

2 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Exkandayee:
We bumped each other at the grocery store few hours ago, she's looking at me like a criminal, that milf is a serial cheat,my baby mama was like WTF she's looking at you,....

At the united states of anambra right?

Damn.. nasty.. I’m out of here
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
it wasn't as if Chris rock did something evil like killing or bleeping your wife, it was just a harmless joke to which if you are not happy about it you could have call him aside afterwards and tell him about it, that is what mature men would do. Will smith fall my hand undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by jmoore(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
sagitariusbaby:

Will Smith laughed. Why should he laugh at the joke if it was bad? He was laughing that a 'bully' was making fun of his wife.
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by 1Sharon(f): 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jeon:

Because he didn't slap August alsina for sleeping with his wife but he had all the smoke.for Chris Rock.

1 Like

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
sagitariusbaby:

grin that's what comedians do. The pick on someone and make a joke. Most times the pick on themselves first of all, then their Family members after they have succeeded in making you laugh at themselves then the start picking on the audience. Will acted like someone who is ignorant about how comedians pull their jokes all in a bid to show the world that He was protecting his wife. A wife who doesn't care to sleep around. Am sure she is going to even hate him the more for this. A REASONABLE MAN FIGHTS AND STANDS FOR A WIFE THAT IS FAITHFUL. If supposing Chris should hit him in a delicate part as a retaliation and result to his death. It won't stop Jada from sleeping around.

.Jeon do you sleep around too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian girl getting banged standing (video) / Let's Gist [caution] / Twist Your Mind A Little

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.