Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. (4080 Views)

I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
cry
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Bwilliam(m): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
Na your wife Dem Bleep? Why is the thing paining you so much?

Dear defender of the morally bankrupt,
Friend to the narcissists and sociopaths,
Celebrator of hidden crimes perpetuated in high places.

I'm not married, but my grandfather would say " if something bad happens to me and you feel my pain and sympathise, may that bad thing never happen to you".

Na until them Bleep your brothers wives or your sons
Wives, you go answer the question by yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Viserion: 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jeon:
Pls educate them about what made him angry...

I can see some ppl with stone heart are making rubbish post about him..
He wasn't offended by the joke; in fact, he chuckled at it until his wife gave him a look that made him stand up and go shame himself because of an unfaithful woman.

1 Like

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 4:43am On Mar 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
A joke is a joke...the annoying thing here is that will Smith was seen laughing at the joke at the initial stage.

If actually he acted based on what Chris said, he wouldn't have even laughed in the first place. For him to laugh, and then resort to violence shows that his wife was clearly pulling his strings.

You told a man who was clearly joking and meant no harm to keep your wife's name off his lips, but you couldn't confront the random boys she sleeps with and warn them to keep their díck away from her, instead you came on National TV to cry after she openly admitted to fúcking other guys.

Honestly the cowardice of will Smith is legendary. Guys should stay away from him.

It is very sad to see the type of comments I'm seeing on the trend, that it is okay for you to be in a gathering and an event and perhaps an acquaintance makes a clean joke about something so sensitive concerning a woman you love and that's supposed to be Bleep*NG FUNNY?
Me making a joke about my baldness is one thing , me making a joke about MY brokenness is me coping and me making a joke about my illness is something that only me gets to do , but anyone making a smart little comment on any of these things is total bullshit and I have every right to react however I please , and if my man or my friend laughed at that joke I go change am for you sharperly sharperly , that's how your friends would make fun about how your girl can't cook and you go laugh like say mic dey your throat
I am disgusted just imagining myself as Jada in that situation, and that my own will is now one of you , I'll have to go and fight for myself or I'm walking the hell out
I could break up with someone over something this small because it's the small thing that matters , why would a person make a joke out of my man's weak erection and I'll laugh , why would they talk about his depression and I won't stand up and join them on stage , when you're not mad
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:
Pls educate them about what made him angry...

I can see some ppl with stone heart are making rubbish post about him..

Whatever Rock said didn't warrant such abuse. He should have taken the high ground, walk away, not hit his fellow man? To prove what?

I know it's painful humanly speaking, but she's made a joke out of it too, I hope you know? So why get physical, that's way too childish.
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by olisaEze(m): 5:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Oh puhlease spare me the useless justification for Will’s foolish behavior. I’d understand if you had said he was still in character after that movie about the Williams sisters and their overprotective father. But he behaved like an agbero and such behavior would be treated differently if he wasn’t so loved by white America!
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:

to you is a define as a joke. ..
not a joke to me because I don't know what that person is going through internally.

I wish the population is made up of cancer and Scorpio angry

There's a superior way to handle it, that's just what we're saying. Getting physical was uncalled for
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:54am On Mar 29, 2022
MrSamsung:
We lived in a world where people can make fun out of anything and believe it's OK and expect you to gulp it in.........it's ok, it was just a fun.

I appreciate Will's anger but not his action of slapping the fun poker. In my opinion he should have requested for a microphone and then calmly and respectfully shut the guy down.

Beautifully said. I exact answer, when I watched the commentary on that.
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Jeon(f): 6:12am On Mar 29, 2022
Blablamalala:

grin that's what comedians do. The pick on someone and make a joke. Most times the pick on themselves first of all, then their Family members after they have succeeded in making you laugh at themselves then the start picking on the audience. Will acted like someone who is ignorant about how comedians pull their jokes all in a bid to show the world that He was protecting his wife. A wife who doesn't care to sleep around. Am sure she is going to even hate him the more for this. A REASONABLE MAN FIGHTS AND STANDS FOR A WIFE THAT IS FAITHFUL. If supposing Chris should hit him in a delicate part as a retaliation and result to his death. It won't stop Jada from sleeping around.

.Jeon do you sleep around too?

yes. I sleep around with ur dad.

better maintain your line if you don't have anything to say..

1 Like

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Jeon(f): 6:19am On Mar 29, 2022
kayperry:

How the person feels is not a valid excuse to misbehave in public,
yes.. it's not ...when the society lack humanity.. we see now ppl going through pain all we could do is upload it on media to mock

if will smith feels aggrieved there is a right way to standup for jada ... smith knows chris rock is a cool guy why he no go attack augustina
between chris rock and will smith who tender apology

that one no concern you and I.. because NIGERIANS are also unfaithful into cheating or sleeping with an outsider in relationship..

will and wife deserve apology.. ..

1 Like

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Jeon(f): 6:24am On Mar 29, 2022
1Sharon:

Because he didn't slap August alsina for sleeping with his wife but he had all the smoke.for Chris Rock.
yes, because will and Jada are in open marriage... and rock don't have the smoke to mock in the presence of a general gathering watched by over 3billions across the world..

1 Like

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Jeon(f): 6:27am On Mar 29, 2022
Viserion:
He wasn't offended by the joke; in fact, he chuckled at it until his wife gave him a look that made him stand up and go shame himself because of an unfaithful woman.

which unfaithful woman? is he faithful... she was the reason he cheated on his first wife..

and least I know their relationship is an opened one.

1 Like

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Jeon(f): 6:28am On Mar 29, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

There's a superior way to handle it, that's just what we're saying. Getting physical was uncalled for

what superior way?
he warned him twice angry

1 Like

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:56am On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:

what superior way?
he warned him twice angry

That's after the slap.

1 Like

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by efficiencie(m): 7:02am On Mar 29, 2022
Our world is a horrible place. First we fight for freedom then we use that freedom to the detriment of others and call it a joke. An ailment is an ailment, yes jokes are jokes as well but insulting a person and calling it a joke does not seem human at all. Will Smith should have handled the situation better by just ignoring the reckless comedian, getting his award and walking away. Freedom in our world today has opened the doors to modern slavery. People are no longer slaves to task masters or governments per se but they slaves to their very own culture and way of life. What a shame.
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Czario: 7:07am On Mar 29, 2022
Guys the slap was definitely choreographed... rehearsed and scripted ...the world, your country is going to hell in a hamper and we are talking about slap....

Them no born Chris Rock well enough to press charges...scripted drama
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Rickmann: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2022
Amebobabe101:

Chris Rock poked fun at the Alopecia areata medical condition of Jada Pinkett Smith, Will Smith’s wife, at the Oscar Awards 2022. When Will proceeded to slap the comedian on stage for making fun of his wife’s illness, the audience was taken aback.

The video went viral almost instantly, sweeping the world wide web. In accepting the award for best documentary, Rock compared Jada’s hairstyle to Jamie Moore’s in the film ‘G.I. Jane’ and encouraged her to make a sequel.

Jada Pinkett Smith sorrowfully exposed her illness to the public in 2018. Read on to find out more about it if you’re wondering what this ailment is all about!

Click the article link to find out some disturbing facts about the medical condition his dear wife, Jada Smith is struggling with, including its symptoms and causes.

Read>>>>>>>>>>https://trendingistz.com/everything-you-should-know-about-alopecia-areata/

There's no moral justification for making fun off someone like that but be it as it may, Will walking right up to slap Chris to me is a great sign of mental illness. He needs help.
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by okrikaboi: 8:37am On Mar 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
A joke is a joke...the annoying thing here is that will Smith was seen laughing at the joke at the initial stage.

If actually he acted based on what Chris said, he wouldn't have even laughed in the first place. For him to laugh, and then resort to violence shows that his wife was clearly pulling his strings.

You told a man who was clearly joking and meant no harm to keep your wife's name off his lips, but you couldn't confront the random boys she sleeps with and warn them to keep their díck away from her, instead you came on National TV to cry after she openly admitted to fúcking other guys.

Honestly the cowardice of will Smith is legendary. Guys should stay away from him.
You don forget say na him act I am Legend?
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:

yes. I sleep around with ur dad.

better maintain your line if you don't have anything to say..

I got the right reaction. You see why Will Smith is a Slowpoke?

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Jeon(f): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Blablamalala:

I got the right reaction. You see why Will Smith is a Slowpoke?

the reason why I see many people in society are suffering from foot in mouth disease.

2 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:

the reason why I see many people in society are suffering from foot in mouth disease.

Honestly you haven't communicated. I don't get what you are saying.
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Jeon(f): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Blablamalala:

Honestly you haven't communicated. I don't get what you are saying.
you have dictionary, you have phone.. go search for foot in mouth disease.

2 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:

you have dictionary, you have phone..
go search for foot in mouth disease.

Okay thank you. I will do just that.
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
cry jeon?

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Jeon(f): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2022

2 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:

Still got the reaction I wanted. grin Thanks for your effort after all.

To you my asking you if you sleep around equal foot in the mouth. grin To Will Smith the Slowpoke his wife sleeping around is a pride to protect.

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Jeon(f): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Blablamalala:

Still got the reaction I wanted. grin Thanks for your effort after all.

To you my asking you if you sleep around equal foot in the mouth.

yes, same as the reckless comedian that suffers foot in mouth

grin To Will Smith the Slowpoke his wife sleeping around is a pride to protect.

yes, because it's his choice.

2 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:

yes, same as the reckless comedian that suffers foot in mouth

yes, because it's his choice.

And it's also your choice not to be like him? grin
As for the comedian, foot in the mouth? Nope, it's just comedy.
Blablamalala:

grin that's what comedians do. The pick on someone and make a joke. Most times the pick on themselves first of all, then their Family members after they have succeeded in making you laugh at themselves then the start picking on the audience. Will acted like someone who is ignorant about how comedians pull their jokes all in a bid to show the world that He was protecting his wife. A wife who doesn't care to sleep around. Am sure she is going to even hate him the more for this. A REASONABLE MAN FIGHTS AND STANDS FOR A WIFE THAT IS FAITHFUL. If supposing Chris should hit him in a delicate part as a retaliation and result to his death. It won't stop Jada from sleeping around.

.Jeon do you sleep around too?
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Jeon(f): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Blablamalala:

And it's also your choice not to be like him? grin As for the comedian, foot in the mouth? Nope, it's just comedy.
I'm like him.. I don't tolerate bully even on NL. it not comedy.. just an abuse of freedom of speech

2 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:

I'm like him.. I don't tolerate bully even on NL.
it not comedy..
just an abuse of freedom of speech

I get it. After all Jada is 2pac's left over and Will Smith didn't mind and still doesn't mind protecting his sleeping around wife.

Has Chris apologised for abusing his freedom of speech. Am I aware Smith has apologised for his childish violent physical expression.

Perhaps he should have expressed himself too in words like Eddie Murphy in Naughty Professor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdDxVZkytxI
Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Jeon(f): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Blablamalala:

I get it. After all Jada is 2pac's left over and Will Smith didn't mind and still doesn't mind protecting his sleeping around wife.
how?
2pac and Jada are friends

They grew up together but they never had a sexual relationship, even attend the same school of art

Has Chris apologised for abusing his freedom of speech. Am I aware Smith has apologised for his childish violent physical expression.

Perhaps he should have expressed himself too in words like Eddie Murphy in Naughty Professor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdDxVZkytxI

2 Likes

Re: If You’re Wondering Why Will Smith Reacted So Harshly Over A Joke, Read This. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:

how?
2pac and Jada are friends

They grew up together but they never had a sexual relationship, even attend the same school of art

Yep, all girls are virgin until their wedding night. undecided

Jeon, 2pac is dead to tell us his part of the story in as much as Jada confessed of their kiss. I don't expect Jada to say more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Hardly Wear Matching Lingeries? / Can I Get Pregnant If He Ejaculates On Me Without Penetration? / I Dump My Girl Friend On April First, It Was So Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.