Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary (39528 Views)

Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet / Nigerian Gay Man And His Husband Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary / Look At These Pictures Of Pregnant Omotola Jalade 21 Years Ago! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by We4all: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
26 years of cheating on each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by SocialJustice: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Trying too hard to impress the media. When this marriage breaks it won't shock me.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by ufuosman(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lovely Family
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Remag666:
O boy 26 years no be play o shocked
Some people own never even reach 2.6 yrs e don scatter
some na under 0.5

E go scatter

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by luminouz(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
justosee:

Both of them were recently involved in alleged cheating scandals.

Please gist me
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by yunqdady: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
SapphireBlue:
This her husband with his Mighty jaw.

He made her kids appear not as beautiful as her with that heavy jaw.
You are a sick individual. Get to psychiatric hospital for evaluation. Go to church too for deliverance, you are headed for doom with this your mindset
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by luminouz(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
SocialJustice:
Trying too hard to impress the media. When this marriage breaks it won't shock me.
Gist me bro...

What's cooking?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by kingyakos: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
which kind hair tinting be dis sef, smally life style dey hungry u. old mama wey no dey shame.....abeg getat
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Congratulations cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by SocialJustice: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
luminouz:

Gist me bro...

What's cooking?
Just saying, I hope they remain like this forever. Money can't buy this.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sunmolar:
It's not easy taking shits from woman for 26yrs

If only women knows the mind of men when they digs that place many time sakara go end. Be humble,submit. Don't be worldly....it leads to hell fast fast

But it’s easy taking shits from men for 26yrs?
Lol. No wonder dem dey always give una another man’s child.
Mtchww

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
She should have seen that the hair isn't good, and make a better hairstyle. Bad colour choice, plus it makes her look older.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by dratine(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
chatinent:
Mehn, Omo Sexy is aging. This was one of the most beautiful actresses in Nollywood.

When Omotola dey act, dem don hatch that one dem dey call Etiko?

Capital NO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by luminouz(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
SocialJustice:
Just saying, I hope they remain like this forever. Money can't buy this.
Mtchewwww...

See your coconut head. I was expecting some inside gist about alleged infidelity or some shiit
grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by JustforMen: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Congratulations!!

Iyaebe this could be us but you don clock menopause.

Iyaebe na ma bae ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by LINTUNE(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Congratulations!!

iyaebe is quite young na, barely in her early 20s .
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by VOsimhen144(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
JustforMen:

Iyaebe na ma bae ooo
Lol grin. I dash you.. Feel free to marry her, I nor do again. She don old. Her kpekus don slack
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Prettygirl200(f): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Chai omotola don dey old oooo, can really see old age in her very very obvious. Congratulations to them 26 years is not easy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Please I want to know if this man is still flying? Seems jobless this days
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Testimony1988(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wow, that's how it ought to be, true love.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by JustforMen: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Lol grin. I dash you.. Feel free to marry her, I nor do again. She don old. Her kpekus don slack
Thank you jare!
You are a good guy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
luminouz:

Please gist me
Search the internet.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by JustforMen: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
LINTUNE:
iyaebe is quite young na, barely in her early 20s .
Thank you... Iyaebe, can I send that dm now?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
ClassicMan202:

How e take concern you? Abi na you dem cheat with? I know say bad belle dey vex say dem no divorce that time...God go continue dey shame una
I don't care what they do with their life. My comment was just to clarify something.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Omotola is apparently overrated, there is something special about her. Wtf!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Crimpsy:
some na under 0.5

E go scatter
grin

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by joetem(m): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
God1000:
lol, lipsrsealed
young people should learn from them and 2face as well

i will choose 2face
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by macho44(m): 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Congratulations!!

grin grin grin. Are You Kidding "US"?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary by vickydevoka(m): 12:19am On Mar 29, 2022
emeernest:
Congrats. Dem try. 26years of eating only Okro soup no easy abeg. grin

who tell u. Sometimes madam no go get strength cook u go go church fast food outside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.