Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard (83424 Views)

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta / Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) / Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Kingspin(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Buhari doesn't care he care only for lpob.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by achi4u(m): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
IMPARTIAL:
I don't understand!

Is it that the president cannot give a directive to the military to go all out to the locations of these people, and wipe them out? This is possible. Their locations are known.
Na wa ooo, what if the president is with them?
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
I've not seen Any Normal Emir before..there's something else in that kettle they aren't telling us. You were blind to the fact that they shot sporadically at the train which forced people to lie on the ground,no condemnation of the said act or the terrorists your brothers......Your kettle brain flew to how terrorists army can't cover all tracks,how headlines are misleading,you even kudos army wey no dey there..Chai UK na bastard..it's not your fault

Emir01:
Train track was bombed to cause the train to stop moving not train engine as widely reported by those who love evil news and kudos to swift response of military and NAF. Those terrorists will always look for soft targets. The train track covers several kilometres and we don't expect military to line up along the track up to Kaduna. Those bushes should be combed from time to time and when the drone they purchased from Turkey finally arrive they shud deploy it to those areas.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by abokikhalifa: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Muslim terrorist, if USA comes for them now, some fools will still change it for USA.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Wuminity(f): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Eweh.... I no dey travel by that train again.

No place is safe in Nigeria again.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Web2020: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
RealLordZeus:
Bonbed rail track does not train... many bloggers no go make heaven
What is the rationale behind the bombing of rail track? Is the bomber targeting a goat or what. Insecurity is insecurity no matter how you and Buhari will be suppressed the media.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Maxymilliano(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
And lie lie Mohamed said Nigeria is getting safer everyday? God please judge this people for us, we are helpless
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Acidosis(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Frankiss44:

Are the people armed?

Bro, 970 people, not 97 people! No group of armed militia will dare!

That's a 16 seater bus in 67 places.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by rollandben(m): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nigeria is just a deserted country. Who bewitch these useless country. God please let thy kingdom come o
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Yankee101: 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
It's been repelled already by soldiers' reinforcements
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Desusi: 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
The president is on top of the incident, never mine,my people.!
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by TheWolfen(m): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
This better be fake news.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by AyomideOG01: 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
dequeenishere:
Nigeria my country �

Abeg come and buy land oo, very genuine and in a good location

You guys in Nigeria are still buying and selling fulani's lands okay o grin
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by eddie7: 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Truly There's a Country
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by IGBOSON1: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
miraclea:
I still wonder why this country cannot be separated and let every region take care of its security and economy free ransome money from oil is intoxicating these bandits,if it's Islam they wanted let them have it with their sympathisers and leave us alone Nigeria can't continue this way

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Scamburster(m): 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Enceladus:

Buhari will handle it physically and Osinbajo will handle it spiritually. grin grin grin

One astonishing thing is that people are yet to learn. They've started shouting Peter Obi et.al again....
Obi is the only savior you people have now. this is secret.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Bifas1: 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Those sabotaging this country for either political or economic reasons are doing so to their own detriment. The government will definitely take loans to fix those vandalized infrastructures and the consequences are huge.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by PASSWORD09: 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
* In less than 48hrs
1. ‘Bandits’ invaded Kaduna International airport.
2. ‘Bandits’ bombs Kaduna-Abuja train abi train track.
Culprits of these acts still go Scot free �‍♂️
-All these human lives lost and facilities been destroyed/wasted� ��
It’s not fair o
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
The last sentence is false...We Igbos will get to the Atlantic Ocean before them..Fulanis will keep slaughtering, sending them to their early grave or benin republic on their way to the Atlantic while we igbos will keep buying territory tactically until we get there first...

dasparrow:
Nigeria is at war but some Nigerians are more concerned with IPOB, lol. They think Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is their problem. Let me tell you all something. Your country Nigeria will not survive if the killings continue this way. I told you all already, that if you think this killings will stop in the rural areas you are terribly naive.

A time will come when the killings will come to your cities. A time will come when these same Fulani terrorists will come in their thousands to your cities to drag you out of your homes, kill you, rape your women and children. Your complacency in respect to these killings will be your undoing because your turn is coming whether you believe it or not.

Break up Nigeria to save lives. Yesterday's survivors are today's victims. Nigeria is not a country. Don't think that the Fulani herdsmen from the Sahel will spare you. They won't. They are on a mission to conquer all of Nigeria and with the way they are going, they might just succeed.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by thatigboman1: 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
foryourmindlol:
Omenkathives, Udele etc and the rest of the zombies, the chicken has come home to roost.

call omenka by his name and his alternate name omenkalives so he sees with his big eyes what he has turned Nigeria to.
The young man is busy taking refuge in enugu, after fulani youths took over his family house at wurukum, makurdi and fulani herdsmen took over his ancestral homeland, agatu in benue state.
Despite being fed and sheltered in enugu, the ungrateful omenka keeps crawling from one igbo thread to the other talking rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
God punish obi..I said all politicians from 1999 till date must step down..enough is enough

Scamburster:

Obi is the only savior you people have now. this is secret.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by SarkinYarki: 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Shameless Wailer.

Buckeye you are the shameless one here na
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
You forgot igede..them finish that place for benue. I used to be upset with the guy until I discovered their population..Cruise and laugh wan kill me.

thatigboman1:
call omenka by his name and his alternate name omenkalives so he sees with his big eyes what he has turned Nigeria to.
The young man is busy taking refuge in enugu, after fulani youths took over his family house at wurukum, makurdi and fulani herdsmen took over his ancestral homeland, agatu in benue state.
Despite being fed and sheltered in enugu, the ungrateful omenka keeps crawling from one igbo thread to the other talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Thinktwicemybro: 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Buhari will lead from the front and handle Security grin
Even to lead from the back we can't find him leading anywhere.

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by SarkinYarki: 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
RealLordZeus:
Bonbed rail track not train... many bloggers no go make heaven

What's the difference
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Thinktwicemybro: 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Buhari will handle insecurity & Osinbande will handle economy.

Biggest lie of the 21st century.

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Thinktwicemybro: 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:

What's the difference
Don't mind the aboki

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Thinktwicemybro: 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
RealLordZeus:
Bonbed rail track not train... many bloggers no go make heaven
Aboki what is the difference
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by pacespot(m): 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
The Northern Nigeria is still living in dark ages
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by holaphem(m): 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
[/quote]
[i][/i][quote author=DoctorOlasDesk post=111452698]Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.