Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,271 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (86490 Views)

Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by DrObum(m): 12:24am On Mar 30, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Truth will still come out.
Past gory images on twitter have turned out to be fake.
I believe she has a family and one should expect to hear from them by now.

This should not be another lekkilies where suddenly all those reportedly killed turned out alive or having no relatives come out to state that any of their relative missing or dead.
Never again will we allow twitter be used to peddle fake news and hate news.

Her family should please speak up. Twitter is not her family or family compound.

Those speaking ill of Nigeria because they hate Buhari will reap what they sow.

If you sow good in Nigeria, good you will reap and if you sow curses, curses and badluck you will eventually reap from Nigeria. Nigeria will never bless you and whatever you sow in Nigeria will wilt and die.
You're irredeemable!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by amuwo1980: 1:56am On Mar 30, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

The Nigeria that will defeat all evil terrorists North and South,East and West! You evil lot whose hearts are full of hatred and bitternes who use our agony caused by terrorists to flaunt your hatred and bigotry against Buhari will be put to shame.
Evil can only triumph over good for a short while. You evil lot do not mind Nigerians dying just to vent your hatred. All enemies of Nigeria will be disgraced at last!
You are the number one enemy, you and your type shud be hanged so that nigeria can develop and be the country of our dreams , all you are in this for is the illicit money that trickles to via one tribes man or the other .have u ever tot what to do outside looking from the government coffers
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by godliman: 5:00am On Mar 30, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Same evil and death you sow will visit you. In life you reap what you sow.
Buy brighter grammar and learn English language. I wished you life not death.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by ademasta(m): 5:18am On Mar 30, 2022
This is terrible
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Unrated900(m): 5:29am On Mar 30, 2022
FactBoyz:
this is sad. heard she was meant to leave the country on Friday.

BMC crew will still defend their paymasters as usual. No single statement from them. Maybe Obadiah Mailafia's prophesy for 2022 has begun to fulfill itself.

RIP nwaafo Igbo Chinelo.

Which one be igbo chinelo
Didn’t we knows she was igbo before.?
Rip cute lady
May Bandit never know Peace.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by tungamaje: 5:35am On Mar 30, 2022
Ojiofor:

There are systematic fight backs accross Igboland.
Imo state government is fighting back.
Ebonyi state government has been fighting back.
Anambra state government has just pledged to start fighting back from monday next week.
Those are elected governors fighting for their people.For now the masses are still intimidated and feared for their safety,I know they will fight back whenever they overcome their fears of unkown gunmen.

I am talking about the masses revolting against IPOB and you are talking about Imo, Ebonyi and Anambra governors fighting them. You cannot terrorize Igbos for long before they fight back. Haven't you heard stories of some residents going after armed robbers, disarming them and killing them in Igboland? It's very common in Aba for example. Who are IPOB to impose themselves on Igbos when the people are not in their support? So nwanna, these people enjoy the masses' support. I remember when we were travelling from Owerri to Onitsha in a bus and one Delta man during discussions said Kanu would abandon the Biafra agitation if his preferred presidential candidate wins. If it were possible to throw the man out of the moving bus, the passengers would have done it. The man became wise and didn't open his mouth again until we reached our destination. IPOB/KANU is a religion in Igboland
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Afolabimills(m): 7:12am On Mar 30, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Ipob terrorist and cyberbully, It takes a bastard to know one.
The mourning you just prayed for will visit you because you reap what you sow in life.
u are a failure like ur tin god buhari
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Ezehillary(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This should not be another lekkilies where suddenly all those reportedly killed turned out alive or having no relatives come out to state that any of their relative missing or dead.

Her family should please speak up. Twitter is not her family or family compound.

If you sow good in Nigeria, good you will reap and if you sow curses, curses and badluck you will eventually reap from Nigeria. Nigeria will never bless you and whatever you sow in Nigeria will wilt and die.
you are next mark my word
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Ezehillary(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2022
obiekunie01:

YOUR ILK DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED HUMAN!

FOR THIS COMMENT, MAY THE UNIVERSE MAKE SURE FROM THIS DAY FORWARD THAT EVIL NEVER DEPART FROM YOU!

FROM YOUR MORNING TILL YOUR NIGHT, EVIL WILL DWELL WITH YOU!!
amen
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by OLULAW: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Each day I read news from Nigeria, I bless the day I destroyed my Nigerian passport and post the shredding to my nearest embassy. Lives in Nigeria are daily screwed up irreversibly.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 31, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

God will punish all those who commit sin and you have already recieved your punishment from God becsuse His grace can not abound in you when you go about insulting people who are asking for confirmation because there have been fake news like this in the past.

Tueeeh! Shut that ur reeking buccal cavity!
What do u know about God's grace and punishment?! Even if u doubted poor Dr Chinelo's tweet,do u have to speak without brain.ur living will be directly proportional to the mess this administration has kept this nation. U suppose to be breathing sulfuric gas not air.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by obaaderemi: 5:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Wazobia2216:

The same way they were mocking DJ Switch!

Even with evidence, some have locked their reasoning, soul because of money!

Tueh
Dj Switch made nonsense of that lekki crisis. Without her, it would have been more successful. How can someone say she carried dead bodies to the feet of gun totting soldiers and that the soldiers took the dead bodies away? Where are the pictures of the dead bodies or videos made as you carried them along? She said her battery was dead or something. No, forget dj switch. She is just as wicked as buhari and his likes. Dj switch only profited from the pain of those protesters, the same way buhari profited from the pain of the chibok girls. I wonder when Nigerians would wise up.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by obaaderemi: 5:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria. The north is dying quickly and you are here saying people hate buhari.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Wazobia2216: 6:28am On Mar 31, 2022
obaaderemi:
Dj Switch made nonsense of that lekki crisis. Without her, it would have been more successful. How can someone say she carried dead bodies to the feet of gun totting soldiers and that the soldiers took the dead bodies away? Where are the pictures of the dead bodies or videos made as you carried them along? She said her battery was dead or something. No, forget dj switch. She is just as wicked as buhari and his likes. Dj switch only profited from the pain of those protesters, the same way buhari profited from the pain of the chibok girls. I wonder when Nigerians would wise up.
You don't know what you are saying!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by obaaderemi: 7:24am On Mar 31, 2022
Wazobia2216:
You don't know what you are saying!
You are naive.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
This is extremely saddening

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.