Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (86504 Views)

Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Truth will still come out.
Past gory images on twitter have turned out to be fake.
I believe she has a family and one should expect to hear from them by now.

This should not be another lekkilies where suddenly all those reportedly killed turned out alive or having no relatives come out to state that any of their relative missing or dead.
Never again will we allow twitter be used to peddle fake news and hate news.

Her family should please speak up. Twitter is not her family or family compound.

Those speaking ill of Nigeria because they hate Buhari will reap what they sow.

If you sow good in Nigeria, good you will reap and if you sow curses, curses and badluck you will eventually reap from Nigeria. Nigeria will never bless you and whatever you sow in Nigeria.
Politics shouldn't make you this. At least, you should caution yourself. It may happen to you or your family members. No matter what? You know the state of the nation yourself. Even they are paying you...try to use style deliver your message. Nemesis has a way to go round oooo. You should e more careful. Buhari no go send you also when it is your time.

Even it is a lie. Wait till it is proven to be a lie before you make statements like this. Be careful ooooo. Dont let longer throat put a generational curse on your family through you.

Goodluck..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You will reap what you sow whether you hide behind a keyboard to commit sin or not.

If you are not jittery, wait for concrete evidence and stop being a nuisance online.
If she is your sister, speak now so we all seek justice for your murdered sister.

No family in Africa loses a child and keep quiet. We honour and respect the dead.Twitter is a toxic and hate filled platform .I will never believe such from twitter.
Do not muddle up this serious issue. It is sad enough whether it is fake news or real and that is why the best thing to do is await confirmation.
God punish you..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
For Christ sake,I am not mincing words.What are we igbos doing with two-faced, derogatory yourubas in this ill-fated so called country?.. This is pure evil.Its enough for God to end this world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Please what tribe asked that very demonic question

ARE YOU DEAD NOW?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by fredpeter(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
PDP NO GOOD O, BUT THEY GET CONSCIENCE PASS THIS APC.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
FactBoyz:
More Photos of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits At Kaduna-Abuja Train (Graphic Photos)

According to Adeyanju Deji,

"Dr. Chinelo working & making a honest living in St. Gerald hospital in Kaduna had just recently resigned and planning to move out of the country this Friday for something better. She was among those who was shot in the bombed Kaduna-Abuja train. She has now died. Attached herein is her last tweet.

May Buhari not happen to all of us.

Anyone can be a victim of this incompetence. RIP! -

Culled from Twitter & IG"

We all mourn with the family of the deceased and console them for this huge loss.

Sadly, some people mocked her before she passed away.

By Factboyz
they ll use this Ladies pics now to trend for different reasons Nigerian media
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Petdagr8t(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is pure wickedness.
Nigeria where are thou heading to?,
When will this senseless killings end.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Ezemeiyogu(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
SarkinYarki:
She was really a brave fighter to be able to tweet with a bullet in between her liver and diaphragm she was shot at close range execution intended ..

She's a Doctor, she knows some technics to stay longer even with bullet.

I only wondered why Twitter was one of the platforms she visited while battling with injury. But then, she may have had her reason which may be cogent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by BetterHeadline: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Fulani Muslim Terrorists

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Where are the doubting Thomas

Everything na joke to them

Let's take back our country, let's vote for those who truly care about it

Let's look for those who are not paying lips service to the youth!

Gbam!!!!! Oil dey your head! Our elders have failed us in this country and do not deserve any kind of deference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Slymonster(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
What a country? The painful part is this will be forgotten soon and then another attack will happen. A serious government is supposed to know that there will be a time for attack on that train since they have not protected the highways yet. Rip to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Ojiofor: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
tungamaje:

I thought you only comment on ESN/IPOB/KANU topics. So you are against this government and also against people fighting against same government? You be strong man o

IPOB is fighting against their own people not against the government.
98% of ESN/UGM victims are Igbos.
How does it affect Fulani led federal government if Igbo children are out of school every monday?
How does it affect Fulani led FG government if business in southeast collapse as a result of IPOB sit at home?
Which of this criminal activities listed above is anti government or anti Igbo people?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Close to 24 hours and the stupid president is hiding and don't want to address the nation ... chai it will be a great fool of them to allow this evil part and their urchin to continue beyond 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
billgabb:
You are a fool. Very heartless like your evil father, Buhari.
The only reason you can come online to insult Buhari and others is because you are raised to insult others and that is how you insult your own father and when you become a father some day, you will be insulted .shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by bigcee(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This should not be another lekkilies where suddenly all those reportedly killed turned out alive or having no relatives come out to state that any of their relative missing or dead.

Her family should please speak up. Twitter is not her family or family compound.

If you sow good in Nigeria, good you will reap and if you sow curses, curses and badluck you will eventually reap from Nigeria. Nigeria will never bless you and whatever you sow in Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Dshocker(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are a vagabond and your next 10th generation will pay for electing an incompetent old man to rule Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
FactBoyz:
More Photos of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits At Kaduna-Abuja Train (Graphic Photos)

According to Adeyanju Deji,

"Dr. Chinelo working & making a honest living in St. Gerald hospital in Kaduna had just recently resigned and planning to move out of the country this Friday for something better. She was among those who was shot in the bombed Kaduna-Abuja train. She has now died. Attached herein is her last tweet.

May Buhari not happen to all of us.

Anyone can be a victim of this incompetence. RIP! -

Culled from Twitter & IG"

We all mourn with the family of the deceased and console them for this huge loss.

Sadly, some people mocked her before she passed away.

By Factboyz
the mod who allowed this Ladies death pics on fp isn't wise disgusting to say and Ina no respect her memory... Nawa
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by tungamaje: 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

But they gave the name of the hospital where the girl worked? Why not go and confirm whether she was the one or not?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You will reap what you sow whether you hide behind a keyboard to commit sin or not.

If you are not jittery, wait for concrete evidence and stop being a nuisance online.
If she is your sister, speak now so we all seek justice for your murdered sister.

No family in Africa loses a child and keep quiet. We honour and respect the dead.Twitter is a toxic and hate filled platform .I will never believe such from twitter.
Do not muddle up this serious issue. It is sad enough whether it is fake news or real and that is why the best thing to do is await confirmation.

Know when to shut the fvck up!!!

This is just common sense!

I keep telling you people that there is a very thin line between sycophancy and stupidity!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by MrCover: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Too bad
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

When has there ever been concrete evidence of anything in this Buhari's hell hole. Ok!, lets wait for Lai Mohammed to do what he does best!

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Obinnasmart:

God punish you..
God will punish all those who commit sin and you have already recieved your punishment from God becsuse His grace can not abound in you when you go about insulting people who are asking for confirmation because there have been fake news like this in the past.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yoruba hate for igbos are genetic... imagine Ediots asking her is she dead . God of Abraham, issac and Jacob if this guy did not join chinelo from now till next 60 days I will know you are not the true God am serving...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by EvangelistChuks(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Who are those scrambling to snap her. Even in her situation and near unclothedness. Hmmm
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by nams77: 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I curse you from the inner recess of my bowel. You and your family and your co- travellers will suffer horrible pain and death. You can see a lady lying stone cold dead in a train coach and you are asking her family to speak up?
Family that will be under grief and heavily traumatized?
I will go outside in the dark of the night and place a curse on you.
Don't worry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Oga she has been confirmed dead, as a victim of bandit attacks in kaduna, okay?
Very soon, y'all will deny there was ever anything like banditry in the north.
I can't blame people who say Yorubas are the problem of this country, being one myself.

Even the northerners are keeping mum, knowing fully well something like this can happen....was bound to happen at some point.

Sometimes just keep shut and let the truth reveal itself.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dshocker:

You are a vagabond and your next 10th generation will pay for electing an incompetent old man to rule Nigeria.
It is easy to hide cowardly and insult. You are not adding any value and so it shall be.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Shebbs: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
How Was She Able To Text After Being Shot? People Would Think She Was Joking. RIP Madam!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Memeni(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Look at this pig they call human...spits*

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by PHIPEX(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are pathetic. So if her family is in the village, they have to come to a media house in the city to cry for you to know they exist?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Emeraldkeko(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
I tried enough to just pass this write up but i am forced to ask.. How stupid can you be?
Vaughanlanrewaj:

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.