Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (86494 Views)

Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Tinyemeka(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You will reap what you sow whether you hide behind a keyboard to commit sin or not.

If you are not jittery, wait for concrete evidence and stop being a nuisance online.
If she is your sister, speak now so we all seek justice for your murdered sister.

No family in Africa loses a child and keep quiet. We honour and respect the dead.Twitter is a toxic and hate filled platform .I will never believe such news from ipob arm of twitter.

Do not muddle up this serious issue. It is sad enough whether it is fake news or real and that is why the best thing to do is await confirmation.

Be it done to you as you wish unto others.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by yemi1504: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Obinnasmart:

Your accident, shall be a fake news to your helpers,you will feel it...in your loneliness ,no help will come ,dark begets dark..darks begets dark.i connect the souls of those who lost their life in that train ,i connect you to then..you shall seek help and never find it,the world will jeer and laugh at u,mock you and scream,its fake..from this moment,let this souls torment you..

AMEN! AMIN!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by HBB1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
IgboNiile:

Yes am that simple ,if the name therein was Lola or Abike I know Abolores narrative will change . Racist lots .

So they went on twitter checking names before commenting?

Gosh!

Quite sorry for you though.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by yemi1504: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
tman2sure:
@Vaughanlanrewaj, somebody advised you to keep quite but instead you continue to do otherwise. A colleague even confirmed his death (which I know you might have read) you still forge ahead. Listen, yoruba word says IYAN OGUN ODUN MA JONI LOWO. Pls keep quite.
Lastly do not let us turn this to tribal war. It is wrong for us to use few people in a tribe to judge all the whole tribes. There are bad and good people in every tribe, pls do not conclude based on the bad ones you met.
I come in peace.

It is a tribal war because most of my people brought this evil government in and will continue to do do to protect their interests! Let us say the truth and let the Devil be ashamed! I am really ashamed of my people who have decided to be in bed with these strange bedfellows for a place at the table and a morsel of bread! SMH.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You will reap what you sow whether you hide behind a keyboard to commit sin or not.

If you are not jittery, wait for concrete evidence and stop being a nuisance online.
If she is your sister, speak now so we all seek justice for your murdered sister.

No family in Africa loses a child and keep quiet. We honour and respect the dead.Twitter is a toxic and hate filled platform .I will never believe such news from ipob arm of twitter.

Do not muddle up this serious issue. It is sad enough whether it is fake news or real and that is why the best thing to do is await confirmation.

SHUT UP!!!

YOU SHAMELESS IGNORAMUS!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Arysexy(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Investigative:
SW bmc are so @vil
Imagine the dude claiming

What's this bastards Facebook account. I'm not on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by femshadrach(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

The evil you gloat about and sow you will reap in your life.
In life you reap what you sow.

Just say the AMEN, then I will know you don't owns a conscience
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Arysexy(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

I don't want to descend on you.
Just face your front angry

See what your brother asked a fellow country person.
A medical doctor for that matter.

RIP Dr chinelo

Another yorubastard
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Anaerobi(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
izac82:

You get time to argue with that dolt.

LoL.. Brotherly, u saw what I was seeing.

I wonder how he reason.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by godliman: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Truth will still come out.
Past gory images on twitter have turned out to be fake.
I believe she has a family and one should expect to hear from them by now.

This should not be another lekkilies where suddenly all those reportedly killed turned out alive or having no relatives come out to state that any of their relative missing or dead.
Never again will we allow twitter be used to peddle fake news and hate news.

Her family should please speak up. Twitter is not her family or family compound.

Those speaking ill of Nigeria because they hate Buhari will reap what they sow.

If you sow good in Nigeria, good you will reap and if you sow curses, curses and badluck you will eventually reap from Nigeria. Nigeria will never bless you and whatever you sow in Nigeria will wilt and die.
May bandits bullets not enter your head before you believe Nigeria is in crisis
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Fish101: 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
this is what change have done to our country may God help us
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by ORIAYO70(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
FactBoyz:
this is sad. heard she was meant to leave the country on Friday.

BMC crew will still defend their paymasters as usual. No single statement from them. Maybe Obadiah Mailafia's prophesy for 2022 has begun to fulfill itself.

RIP nwaafo Igbo Chinelo.

Where is that dude that asking her if she is dead.. .May he experience such ruination
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by midehi2(f): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Elimin idunwele destroy your generation, born and unborn, you will suffer loss all the days of your life, your parents will only know sorrow from these days on....iseeeeee

Quote me and it will reverse to you in thousands folds, beware of curses rained on a demonized fellow like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Kenny9857(m): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This should not be another lekkilies where suddenly all those reportedly killed turned out alive or having no relatives come out to state that any of their relative missing or dead.

Her family should please speak up. Twitter is not her family or family compound.

If you sow good in Nigeria, good you will reap and if you sow curses, curses and badluck you will eventually reap from Nigeria. Nigeria will never bless you and whatever you sow in Nigeria will wilt and die.
You are very stupid and a very foolish human for this nonsense you wrote.....
How could you be so callous and evil ??
You are cursed till the 10th generation....

So to you, this could still be fake ??
You don't have a soul anymore... You have become a very heartless animal.
May the curse be yours in Jesus name because you only support evil and not good. Amen
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by respect80(m): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
SarakiBukola:
Very stupid question:

"Are you dead now? "

That's why I'm going to save his picture with the tweet. In fact, it should become a meme that will continue to haunt him till he receives his own share of the wickedness they are applauding.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by PapaNnamdi: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Mr Nnamdi the ipob terrorist, your evil plan towards Nigerians like Chinelo has failed again.
I will never ever believe you evil lot always wishing that evil befalls Nigerians because I know that twitter has been hijacked by you evil terrorists.
Until her family or FG confirms it, I pray for her and others that she is alive and recovers

Shut up
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by 2sexycom(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

LOL... WAIT for your turn. Nigeria will happen to you and someone very dear to you... You will never receive closure.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by goodheart01: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You’re a bastard born by a bedeviled mother
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
goodheart01:

You’re a bastard born by a bedeviled mother

It takes a bastard born by a bedeviled mother to know one
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
2sexycom:
LOL... WAIT for your turn. Nigeria will happen to you and someone very dear to you... You will never receive closure.
Recieve what you sow. You will reap the evil and death you sow in yoor own life.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kenny9857:

You are very stupid and a very foolish human for this nonsense you wrote.....
How could you be so callous and evil ??
You are cursed till the 10th generation....

So to you, this could still be fake ??
You don't have a soul anymore... You have become a very heartless animal.
May the curse be yours in Jesus name because you only support evil and not good. Amen
It takes a very stupid and a very foolish human to know one wink
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
midehi2:

Elimin idunwele destroy your generation, born and unborn, you will suffer loss all the days of your life, your parents will only know sorrow from these days on....iseeeeee

Quote me and it will reverse to you in thousands folds, beware of curses rained on a demonized fellow like you
The same calamity, death and evil you sow will visit you. In life you reap what you sow
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
godliman:

May bandits bullets not enter your head before you believe Nigeria is in crisis
Same evil and death you sow will visit you. In life you reap what you sow.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP!!!

YOU SHAMELESS IGNORAMUS!

It takes a SHAMELESS IGNORAMUS to know one you evil troll and cyberbully.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by 2sexycom(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Recieve what you sow. You will reap the evil and death you sow in yoor own life.
There have been many of your likes that denied events because they support Buhari only to be killed by the same system that they defended.

If you have time, go through this thread... and seek God's help with forgiveness upon your soul. I wont say more than this...

https://twitter.com/chosensomto/status/1095605208586043392
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Metatrondivine: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Buhari e no go better for you and your family amin
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Kenny9857(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It takes a very stupid and a very foolish human to know one wink

You are just clueless.... He-goat
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
2sexycom:
There have been many of your likes that denied events because they support Buhari only to be killed by the same system that they defended.

If you have time, go through this thread... and seek God's help with forgiveness upon your soul. I wont say more than this...

https://twitter.com/chosensomto/status/1095605208586043392

I am not in your class of ethnic bigots and ipob terrorists who stay in that toxic hate filled horrible twitter platform . You all evil lot will reap all the evil thoughts you wish will befall Nigeria and Nigerians because you hate Bujari.

You are all spiteful bitter souls using the agony that befell hapless Nigerians to vent your evil bigotry against Buhari and other Nigerians.I do not do twitter or believe any news from such toxic platform because it is polluted by hateful ipob terrorists.

Sensible and patriotic citizens unite behind their government to defeat terrorists but you evil lot are venting and only interested in clannish bigotry.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by 2sexycom(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I am not in your class of ethnic bigots and ipob terrorists who stay in that toxic hate filled horrible twitter platform . You all evil lot will reap all the evil thoughts you will befall Nigeria and Nigerians.
You are all spiteful bitter souls using the agony that befell hapless Nigerians to vent your evil bigotry against Buhari and other Nigerians.
Oh... It will shock you soon. I hope you are in Nigeria though cos no one is coming out alive... FOOL!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
2sexycom:
Oh... It will shock you soon. I hope you are in Nigeria though cos no one is coming out alive... FOOL!
It takes a fool to know one. The evil thought you wish Nigeria and Nigerians will visit you you evil bigot and enemy of Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by amuwo1980: 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are the one faffing. If you hear that your loved one is dead on twitter, you can start believing it and cursing others because you are evil.
Reasonable people pray while waiting to confirm the news is not true. For twitter, pur past experience is that it was fake so praying to God to heal the victim is not joke or funny as you hateful lots think. For you to spite the Buhari you hate, you do not mind that terrorists kill Nigerians. Your evil thoughts on Nigeria and Nigerians wont come to pass.
You will get your reward on this earth and the nigeria u know and thrive in as a criminal will come to an end , a new nigeria will come for this country can’t survive like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.