Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (86485 Views)

Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by yemi1504: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
FactBoyz:
It is sad people doubted this. Even on Twitter, some bmc guys mocked the girl as she cried that she has been shot. Now, they are dragging those who mocked her.

Well, Asiwaju said he would build on Buhari's legacy. People will still vote the wrong people in 2023.

Abi. As if you know Nigerians already. Their tribal and religious sentiments won't let them be as they keep making voting mistakes one after the other sigh.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
amuwo1980:

Who knows this guy shud warn him , you are talking about human lives and you think it is a joke
You are the one faffing. If you hear that your loved one is dead on twitter, you can start believing it and cursing others because you are evil.
Reasonable people pray while waiting to confirm the news is not true. For twitter, pur past experience is that it was fake so praying to God to heal the victim is not joke or funny as you hateful lots think. For you to spite the Buhari you hate, you do not mind that terrorists kill Nigerians. Your evil thoughts on Nigeria and Nigerians wont come to pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by yemi1504: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Wahalla.

Ụmụ ekwensu are indeed real

You are pure definition of "nwa ekwensu"

And an ewu, ndi Ara, onye Ara and efulefu to boot!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by StreetMedia: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Where are the doubting Thomas
Everything na joke to them
Let's take back our country, let's vote for those who truly care about it
Let's look for those who are not paying lips service to the youth!
Thunder gbagbuo gi dia... You are still talking about voting

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by cosmatika(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
FactBoyz:
It is sad people doubted this. Even on Twitter, some bmc guys mocked the girl as she cried that she has been shot. Now, they are dragging those who mocked her.

Well, Asiwaju said he would build on Buhari's legacy. People will still vote the wrong people in 2023.

Whoever that Abolore guy is, may death worse than this visit him and his generation

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by yemi1504: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

YOUR ILK DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED HUMAN!

FOR THIS COMMENT, MAY THE UNIVERSE MAKE SURE FROM THIS DAY FORWARD THAT EVIL NEVER DEPART FROM YOU!

FROM YOUR MORNING TILL YOUR NIGHT, EVIL WILL DWELL WITH YOU!!

AMEN! AMIN! Ise!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Charly68: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oh my God ! See pretty , brilliant angel wasted just like that .. when are we going to come out of this ?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Zulu2022: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are the one faffing. If you hear tjat your loved one is dead on twitter, you can start believing it and cursing others because you are evil. Reasonable people pray while waiting to confirm the news. For twitter, pur past experience is that it was fake so praying to God to heal the victim is not joke or funny as you hateful lots think
na ur papa get Nigeria,na u be next king of Nigeria,we Don see u,u go reap ur sow,the count days
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
BobbieZion:

One single sense u no get.
Look at the way u are running up and down saying nothing.

U sound like carcass.
Shift jare!!
It takes a carcass and buffon to know one
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by yemi1504: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You will reap what you sow whether you hide behind a keyboard to commit sin or not.

If you are not jittery, wait for concrete evidence and stop being a nuisance online.
If she is your sister, speak now so we all seek justice for your murdered sister.

No family in Africa loses a child and keep quiet. We honour and respect the dead.Twitter is a toxic and hate filled platform .I will never believe such news from ipob arm of twitter.

Do not muddle up this serious issue. It is sad enough whether it is fake news or real and that is why the best thing to do is await confirmation.

Shut the fvck up!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Zulu2022: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are the one faffing. If you hear that your loved one is dead on twitter, you can start believing it and cursing others because you are evil.
Reasonable people pray while waiting to confirm the news is not true. For twitter, pur past experience is that it was fake so praying to God to heal the victim is not joke or funny as you hateful lots think. For you to spite the Buhari you hate, you do not mind that terrorists kill Nigerians. Your evil thoughts on Nigeria and Nigerians wont come to pass.
so even if it is fake news,so wat is happening in Nigeria,is not been feel by u,is that wat an idiot trying to say,that Killing going on for past year nd months are fake news as well,olodo
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by yemi1504: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ojiofor:
E no go better for those who enabled this administration to come to power.

They made a mistake but for making them get a second term even with ominous signs in the first term saying it will never happen to them (it is now happening to them dolts!), e no go better for them!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
yemi1504:

Shut the fvck up!
Bully,you got nothing on me. We will defeat all the terrorists that kill Nigerians and give you evil lots munitions to vent your hatred and bigotry.
Sensible citizens unite to tell evil terrorists thst their time is up and that we Nierians will not be defeated. It is only bigots like you who see it as their political enemy ,Buhari,falling in disgrace.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by StreetMedia: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Truth will still come out.
Past gory images on twitter have turned out to be fake.
I believe she has a family and one should expect to hear from them by now.

This should not be another lekkilies where suddenly all those reportedly killed turned out alive or having no relatives come out to state that any of their relative missing or dead.
Never again will we allow twitter be used to peddle fake news and hate news.

Her family should please speak up. Twitter is not her family or family compound.

Those speaking ill of Nigeria because they hate Buhari will reap what they sow.

If you sow good in Nigeria, good you will reap and if you sow curses, curses and badluck you will eventually reap from Nigeria. Nigeria will never bless you and whatever you sow in Nigeria will wilt and die.
Your grammer aint helping matter at all.
Nigeria is expired!. Know this and save us some gibberish.

Till en go reach your side...
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by yemi1504: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Bully,you got nothing on me. We will defeat all the terrorist that kill Nigerians and give you evil lots munitions to vent your hatred and bigotry.
Sensible citizens unite to tell evil terrorists thst their time is up and we will not be defeated but bigots see it as their political enemy ,Buhari,falling in disgrace.

The dolt is still speaking! Shior! You get an ignore button from me from now on since you are an iredeemable case with no iota of sympathy for others and their lives just to defend your political interests SMH.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Zulu2022:
so even if it is fake news,so wat is happening in Nigeria,is not been feel by u,is that wat an idiot trying to say,that Killing going on for past year nd months are fake news as well,olodo
It takes an olodo to know one.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by richboy7(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Truth will still come out.
Past gory images on twitter have turned out to be fake.
I believe she has a family and one should expect to hear from them by now.

This should not be another lekkilies where suddenly all those reportedly killed turned out alive or having no relatives come out to state that any of their relative missing or dead.
Never again will we allow twitter be used to peddle fake news and hate news.

Her family should please speak up. Twitter is not her family or family compound.

Those speaking ill of Nigeria because they hate Buhari will reap what they sow.

If you sow good in Nigeria, good you will reap and if you sow curses, curses and badluck you will eventually reap from Nigeria. Nigeria will never bless you and whatever you sow in Nigeria will wilt and die.

So that means you're supporting the train bombing
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
yemi1504:

The dolt is still speaking! Shior! You get an ignore button from me from now on since you are an iredeemable case with no iota of sympathy for others and their lives just to defend your political interests SMH.
Cyberbully,again I repeat, you will not take joy in using the agony of innocent Nigerians to vent your hatred and bigotry against Buhari.
FG will get my prayers and support to defeat all the terrorists and enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
richboy7:

So that means you're supporting the train bombing
Smh. You lot lack comprehension skills and it is not my job to fix that deficiency. You will rather attempt to bully and hate than read to understand.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by izac82: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Anaerobi:

Smiles.... Bro, you need to change the way to reason things please.

You have your phone with you, how do you expect the family to come out now they're in pain to start talking about the love one the lost?

If you know and understand the rules guiding journalism, you won't have made that statement. "Until the FG or Family" more than 5 Nation newspaper carried the news and you are still making blind aguemeny?

Saying that Ipob wish her dead made me conclude you seems to be the type that is never remorse for an act.
The Young girl name is Chinelo, and She's igbo.... What does that mean to you?

Brodaman, you need to change for your own good.

Have a nice day.

Shallom.
You get time to argue with that dolt.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Ojiofor: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
yemi1504:

They made a mistake but for making them get a second term even with ominous signs in the first term saying it will never happen to them (it is now happening to them dolts!), e no go better for them!

Even Obasanjo warned them not to reinforce failure but they ignored him and rig him back to office.

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by yemi1504: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ojiofor:

Even Obasanjo warned them not to reinforce failure but they ignored him and rig him back to office.

Abi. If Nigerians are not careful, their religious and tribal sentiments on election day will be the death of this country! They should continue with their destructive tendencies of voting!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by yemi1504: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Please what tribe asked that very demonic question

ARE YOU DEAD NOW?

It is one of my people who have turned themselves to Fulani slaves and I am ashamed of them! My shame is even shaming them!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by yemi1504: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
fredpeter:
PDP NO GOOD O, BUT THEY GET CONSCIENCE PASS THIS APC.

You can say that again bro! But it took the second term for y'all to realize that! SMH.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by yemi1504: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
nams77:

I curse you from the inner recess of my bowel. You and your family and your co- travellers will suffer horrible pain and death. You can see a lady lying stone cold dead in a train coach and you are asking her family to speak up?
Family that will be under grief and heavily traumatized?
I will go outside in the dark of the night and place a curse on you.
Don't worry

AMEN in hundred fold to that prayer! That guy you are replying to clearly needs his brain examined and has lost all iota of empathy for others which makes an evil person imo.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
safesurfer:

Omo I don comot hand for this matter. It's heading no where.

But please understand, Yoruba is Yoruba; Igbo is Igbo. We have our differences.
I, for one don't believe in migrating outside the SW region (Ogun and Oyo being my preferred destination outside Lagos, if I still wanna remain in Nigeria). But that doesn't mean it's because I have problem with other tribes and regions. After all there are many Yorubas in Rivers state which is in the south south and also in the north (Kaduna, Jos and Abuja).

So saying Yorubas don't leave their region for other regions is in the first instance false. Yorubas generally feel comfortable in their region, which is by far the most culturally diverse in Nigeria, especially Lagos, Oyo and to a lesser extent, Ogun states.

Also, I can't speak Igbo and Hausa or other languages. And that's because I don't actually see the need to. Not because I hate other ethnic groups. Lol.

You need to purge yourself from all these prejudice, and sometimes even 'chest' some of these negative tribalistic attacks and sentiments and not let it take root in your heart.

Sorry for the long epistle jare. Everybody go dey alright las las. cool
until I see any yoruba that will show me he/she is different from others, then wil I start believing in what u are saying , fulani will kill people in ogun they won't protest but once it's anything that concerns kanu or biafra then u will see them jumping up and down like frog in hot water... yoruba people attacked their oba in lagos they twisted it around to drag igbos into it.. they even blame them for end sars protest in lagos, protest every youth irrespective of tribe participated , they turned the story around, I won know if nah only Igbos dey suffer for Yoruba mistakes in bringing in dead bone to become president or we are all suffering it together

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by yemi1504: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
BabbanBura:

Are you evil people still talking? May these catastrophes befall your closest of family members and may the whole world discredit it, amen!

AMEN! And them too!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Ojiofor: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
yemi1504:

Abi. If Nigerians are not careful, their religious and tribal sentiments on election day will be the death of this country! They should continue with their destructive tendencies of voting!

They think sey na those who did not vote for Buhari go suffer pass without them knowing that every region will pay the price for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Advision: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It takes someone with digusting lack of empathy to know one.
Right now, I will join other patriotic Nigerians to insist that FG must get justice for all the victims.,No terrorist must be spared! If this is US where terrorist kill their citizens, they will first unite against the terrorists even before going tribal or clannish like you are doing.
Every victim on the ill fated train is my brother or sister.
The evil though you wished upon Nigeria and Nigerians will visit you.

just go and write a cv. when tinubu loses you may need to apply for a job that requires you to use your sense.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
until I see any yoruba that will show me he/she is different from others, then wil I start believing in what u are saying , fulani will kill people in ogun they won't protest but once it's anything that concerns kanu or biafra then u will see them jumping up and down like frog in hot water... yoruba people attacked their oba in lagos they twisted it around to drag igbos into it.. they even blame them for end sars protest in lagos, protest every youth irrespective of tribe participated , they turned the story around, I won know if nah only Igbos dey suffer for Yoruba mistakes in bringing in dead bone to become president or we are all suffering it together
@the bolded, this should let you know that the Yorubas who attacked the OBA and the Yorubas who allegedly twisted the narrative and blamed it on the Igbos are two different set of people.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by yemi1504: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ojiofor:

They think sey na those who did not vote for Buhari go suffer pass without them knowing that every region will pay the price for it.

Abi
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) by BobbieZion(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

It takes a carcass and buffon to know one

Get out of my sight.
Fvck off!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.