Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again (4352 Views)

My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 30, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by revived2: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2022
All these bullshit stories sef

A banged pussssssay can never be unbanged

Leave the pusssarian alone and move on
Cuz that relationship lacks trust already

E go be
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Samson0303: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2022
Medianna:

Oh cut the drama..
Even if she's the one on the dp. Add 9 years that pix my friend

Forget it 9years added to the pix is already the MUMMY, if you know, you know
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by jimmychang: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2022
Bro the man is right,most of those girls that do delivery get banged by their customers.

Funny how you might think she is innocent grin. GIRLS ARE VULNERABLE BUT NOT INNOCENT.If she was raped you will know.Your girlfriend is a LovePeddler.

2 Likes

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by mirexxx(f): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
Human wants are truly insatiable. when I'm looking for a good man to be faithful to, an idiot couldn't hold herself and disgraced her man in such manner because of money. If he could open a business for u, is it money that he won't give u? u went to sleep with an idiot customer that also couldn't just patronize u without asking for sex nawa oo. Rubbish stuff. sad angry

And u were denying the innocent man of sex ehn
Just to shamelessly surrender it to a stranger angry

2 Likes

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Rajman45(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
I believe she told you say na virgin she be.
She won use rape cover d truth, make she hide her virginity lies.
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Shalommy(f): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
SarutobiEky:
All right. Me thought you was poking fun at the brother
No, no
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Shalommy(f): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
loosecanon50:

If na you dey your dp, I give you 100%. You're a bundle of joy
Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by malikombi(m): 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
I read such stories because it sound more like a Nollywood script.
There's always a point where they mess up and make us conclude the story ain't true after all.
How can you date someone for almost 2 years since 2016 and now crying over it 2022??

Anyways, the girl ain't straightforward.
I had a similar experience in which a girl I was dating got pregnant for another guy in her area. She claimed she was raped as a result of alcohol during their street carnival.
She cried her heart out and I had no choice than to forgive her. Her family insist she wouldn't abort the baby and wouldn't get married to the man because of his antecedent bla bla bla Sha. We continued dating even after she gave birth only for me to find out later that the man is still having sex with her. I further learnt the man is the one bankrolling her fairly lavish lifestyle and has been his side chick for years.
I bumped into the girl December last year and she wasn't what she used to be.
Very sad!!
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Pascopele: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
shocked
jimmychang:
Bro the man is right,most of those girls that do delivery get banged by their customers.

Funny how you might think she is innocent grin. GIRLS ARE VULNERABLE BUT NOT INNOCENT.If she was raped you will know.Your girlfriend is a LovePeddler.
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by loosecanon50(m): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Shalommy:
Like seriously?

That's right
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Mcslize: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Op you are still a learner in the manipulative game of women. So you truly believed the man actually raped her? Lol!

This is a situation of mutual consent. More like a transactional sex.

Leave the innocent man alone and ask your girl to tell you the truth.

@ Pascopele
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Mcslize: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
any woman who "supposedly" get raped and dont want to report the crime should A) blame herself B) probably deserves it (since the rapist may have raped others who also didnt think that reporting the crime would actually SAVE other unfortunate future victims), but most importantly C), as she is hellbent on protecting the rapist, you should get rid of her and her archaic way of thinking!

That was a transactional sex my brother. Don't waste your time.

1 Like

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Mcslize: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
loosecanon50:

If na you dey your dp, I give you 100%. You're a bundle of joy

Men will always be men. Bundle of joy indeed! grin
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by uzino(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
you should have traced the offer
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Danny110(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Pascopele:
From on inboz

Good day,

I want to share my story,please keep me anonymous. I broke up with someone that I was in a relationship for almost two years. The relationship was the best I ever had. I think I am still in love with this lady but something happened that made me leave. And that has made me to have trust issues with ladies and I am finding it hard to trust even as I try new relationships.

Dupe (not real name) and I knew each other since 2016. We met during NYSC. I love that she was a homely and godly girl. After service year,I got a job but Dupe could not find a job for almost one year. So,I got her some money and she started a buying and selling business. I liked how industrious she was. She started an online business too. She would deliver orders to customers at their homes or offices.

Early this year,she made a delivery to a man and claimed that the man ended up raping her. I was livid and wanted to report the matter to the police but she said she did not want this to come out cos of the shame and stigma. I tried to convince her but she would not bulge.She begged me to let things be. I then asked her to tell me who the man was,she initially did not want to but maybe cause she did not want me to be suspicious,she told me but made me promise not to do anything about it.

God knows,no man will hear that his wife to be got violated and will do nothing about it. I tracked the man down and confronted him. He laughed and told me he never forced my girl. That it was a mutual agreement. He told her he liked her and before he could buy stuff from her,he wanted to sleep with her. At first,she resisted but he made her a handsome offer and she finally agreed. I told him he was a liar and I would deal with him but he said,go and ask your LovePeddler girlfriend to tell you the truth.

Now,this whole revelation was very hard on me. Here I was,dating this lady for two years with no s*x cos we wanted to wait until marriage and here someone else is claiming she willingly gave it to him? I could not take it and I asked her. Of course,she denied it. I then asked her to let us report to the police to prove her innocence but still she refused. She refused on the grounds of the shame and stigma of being known as a rape victim. She said,my family would also find out and hate her. I know it will be hard if people find out the truth but I did not care,I just wanted justice for her and wanted to make sure she was not lying.

This disagreement between us caused a strain in our relationship. It was clear there was trust issues. We could not get past it. She would cry and say that I am insensitive to her plight. I was torn between believing her and sticking with her.

Sorry for the pain bro but the truth remain the truth. It was consensual sex bro and not rape. No girl would be normally raped and let it slide. Another thing is, girls especially Nigerian girl would tag it rape no matter what. Even if it’s on agreement, they still tag it rape to look like the victim. My ex gf once told me a popular big boy raped her one certain time. It made me feel really bad because I know the guy. After we broke up, I started rolling with the dude and he made me understand that it wasn’t forced at all rather na agreement. He also told me it wasn’t he’s first or second time with her. Wetin come shock me was when he arranged it just for me to see and believe and my ex gf fell so freely because no be today for the both of dem. Since that day, I stopped trusting women. So you did right bro. But sorry say you no chop, e Dey pain shaa

1 Like

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by loosecanon50(m): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mcslize:

Men will always be men. Bundle of joy indeed! grin

Na use of English grin
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Imomeetsondo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
My brother with the experiences I’ve had with women bro i can never ever trust a woman
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Pascopele: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
Imomeetsondo:
My brother with the experiences I’ve had with women bro i can never ever trust a woman
why?
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
mirexxx:
Human wants are truly insatiable. when I'm looking for a good man to be faithful to, an idiot couldn't hold herself and disgraced her man in such manner because of money. If he could open a business for u, is it money that he won't give u? u went to sleep with an idiot customer that also couldn't just patronize u without asking for sex nawa oo. Rubbish stuff. sad angry

And u were denying the innocent man of sex ehn
Just to shamelessly surrender it to a stranger angry
I'm a good man kiss

1 Like

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 03, 2022
hotwax:
dropshipping girls.

i don nack like 4 of them
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Shalommy:
Guy, you cooked a delicious meal and allow another man empty the pot. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy SORRY!
Fúck is that you in profile?
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Hamachi(f): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
grin
what's funny
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by JerryGent1983: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
I think the girl in question is telling you the truth because if she doesn't want you to know there's no way you will know about it ... what you need to do here is to convince her to corporate with you and then make her believe you both are on this together
Re: Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hamachi:
what's funny
babe , someone cannot laugh in peace again grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me Understand This Image? / I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help / Picture Of 2 Nigerian Lesbians Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.