Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] (12224 Views)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / What Will You Do (pictures) / Hausa 2 Girls Lesbian Love Kissing S | Womens Short Flim Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Prettygirl200(f): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Please u don't have to make any new topics, just leave the 998 there bikonu my own is for u to stay pls don't de activate. Pls don't run!!! cry cry
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by dobnina(f): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:
My instinct was suggesting

1. 1,000 Naira card to 1,000 fans and haters
2. A detailed post on how to make money legitmately

What are your suggetions? Don't just agree with mine, suggest yours. I want to hear from people smarter than me or at least, people with other ideas.
A detailed post on how to make money legitimately. Teach is how to fish.
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by dobnina(f): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:
If you check my Nairaland account, you'll notice I have 998 threads (not all are important — some were just for cruise and fun). I have only 2 more to make it 1000 posts.

I want to deactivate or go silent for some months or years after these two posts.

So, I want you to suggest the kind of post that'll occupy these two slots and they must be memorable and beneficial to my fans, readers, and haters.

I want you to suggest something that will benefit everyone, or at least, most, as my goodbye posts. I don't want something controversial or dramatic, but educational and mentally beneficial.

The floor is open.

P.S

Still looking for the two girls? Don't worry. It means I will send recharge card to two girls at the end of the thread. Those girls will be the only 2 girls left that I will ever send a card to on Nairaland.
On a more serious note, please don't deactivate. I will miss you even though I do insult you, deep down I admire you and I learn a lot from you. That's why I don't miss any of your post.
Don't go away pls, big head.
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by segaloo(f): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
obi4eze:
embarassed

Our thoughts are with the families of those who lost their lives as a result of the bandits attack on the train journey from Abuja to Kaduna last night.

May God never allow my people in Nigeria become victims of evil circumstances. cry
amen
(
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by TheWolfen(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

What are your suggetions? Don't just agree with mine, suggest yours. I want to hear from people smarter than me or at least, people with other ideas.

I think this will be better.
Pls Mention me to the post
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by oxiide22(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
We want you
we need you
We love you
We miss you
We hail you
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by gstelly: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
too much money
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
You would be missed anyways.. Good luck
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by tellsblinks(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

Please a give a detailed list of businesses you've tried that brought in incomes and how to start them
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by tellsblinks(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
segaloo:
No 1,sir I think you could also consider helping few persons financially instead of the card,#2000 for 500 fans,those that really need it.
(

You're from the bush
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by talk2razaq: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

I will pick option 2 without a doubt. But I'm scared the mods might take it down, if it is really useful.
It's your call. Do what makes you happy.
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Ay04z(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Making money no cap...
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by segaloo(f): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
tellsblinks:

You're from the bush
hypocrite
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by chizzypresh(f): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

Boss, a detailed post on how to make money legitmately will be better cheesy
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Medianna(f): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
You like attention more than police like bribe. Wondering what if you were to be a lady!! You will disturb more than mosquito for no reason.

Anyway all thanks to your generosity, at least I won't be seeing naked weapons in your sitting room again.

Happy breaking
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by EmeraldHash(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

What me I want to know about you, is how did you get to school outside Nigeria? I need to leave this country and never to return, I don tire for this country, I no wan do again
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by dotunibrahim7(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
I suggest you give we your fans strategies on how to make money from crypto trading
iLegendd:
If you check my Nairaland account, you'll notice I have 998 threads (not all are important — some were just for cruise and fun). I have only 2 more to make it 1000 posts.

I want to deactivate or go silent for some months or years after these two posts.

So, I want you to suggest the kind of post that'll occupy these two slots and they must be memorable and beneficial to my fans, readers, and haters.

I want you to suggest something that will benefit everyone, or at least, most, as my goodbye posts. I don't want something controversial or dramatic, but educational and mentally beneficial.

The floor is open.

P.S

Still looking for the two girls? Don't worry. It means I will send recharge card to two girls at the end of the thread. Those girls will be the only 2 girls left that I will ever send a card to on Nairaland.
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
cool why is everyone going silent this day sef. Abi you have decided to Japa
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by waploger(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

Goodbyes.......

The floor is open.

P.S

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by christianjoy(m): 3:14am On Mar 30, 2022
iLegendd:

that one don enter na
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by fattprince(m): 6:04am On Mar 30, 2022
iLegendd:

2. Sir, do number 2
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by fattprince(m): 6:07am On Mar 30, 2022
Medianna:
You like attention more than police like bribe. Wondering what if you were to be a lady!! You will disturb more than mosquito for no reason.

Anyway all thanks to your generosity, at least I won't be seeing naked weapons in your sitting room again.

Happy breaking
Your profile says you located in Abuja and you also wrote you are a moving train. I can't help but remember the train assaulted by bandits in Abuja
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Mavinsoladele(m): 6:55am On Mar 30, 2022
iLegendd:

The floor is open.

P.S

ILegendd, I just saw this and I had no choice but to comment.

As one of your silent fans, even though some wouldn't like to admit how important your threads are to them, I'd like to beg you not to deactivate your account. Sometimes, when I get certain feelings, I come to your threads to gain some things and they've helped me a lot over the years.

You may leave Nairaland,— it's your decision—but don't deactivate your account because your threads won't be accessible once you deactivate. I even googled how to turn webpages into pdf immediately I saw your post grin grin but I didn't find any method. We're gonna miss you, but let us feel your presence by not deactivating.

If not for others, do it for those of us that derive teachings from your threads.

1 Like

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Medianna(f): 7:13am On Mar 30, 2022
fattprince:

Your profile says you located in Abuja and you also wrote you are a moving train. I can't help but remember the train assaulted by bandits in Abuja

Lolzz
if become a journalist by mistake. Everybody will vacate 9ja because of semi accurate news..
Train that is in between Abuja and kd.. Now you're twisting the story ... Chai!!
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Brian47(m): 7:29am On Mar 30, 2022
Teach us to be like you.
Who no wan make money while them dey sleep.
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by euphratess(m): 7:36am On Mar 30, 2022
Boss i have been saving some money, hoping you would bring the prices down on your birthday month (MAY) so I can buy your books this year. No Spoil my plan nahh… no deactivate anything Just give the detailed information on how to make money
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by YunqTee: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2022
A detailed way on how to make money... I never even sabi the crypto and you wan leave, nor try am grin
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Osas187: 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
iLegendd:

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by waploger(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
iLegendd:

1 abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Women Break Up With Men / 18 Types Of Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat On Their Man / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.