Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] (12207 Views)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / What Will You Do (pictures) / Hausa 2 Girls Lesbian Love Kissing S | Womens Short Flim Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Nine2ten: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
I'll still love to see something along the line of understanding people, Building mutually beneficial relationship, dealing with people, managing relationship and their likes.
At this point I feel being better at the above will give me more and better opportunities, make me more money, save me more money, and less stress generally.

My second choice will be the making money thing of course.
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by latram4ever(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
iLegendd:
My instinct was suggesting

1. 1,000 Naira card to 1,000 fans and haters
2. A detailed post on how to make money legitmately

What are your suggetions? Don't just agree with mine, suggest yours. I want to hear from people smarter than me or at least, people with other ideas.

As I no kuku like money like that, a detailed post on how to make money legitmately will do.
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by MARYIAN(f): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

Are u sure u are a lady?

No I'm not, thanks cool
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by rtdCivilservant: 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
MARYIAN:

No I'm not, thanks cool
Why a lady come de bear Christian?
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
iLegendd:

What are your suggetions? Don't just agree with mine, suggest yours. I want to hear from people smarter than me or at least, people with other ideas.

Elder look into my case
https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/diary-cheap-labourer-daily-bread

Usually I won't do this.. Sorry I had to disturb
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Yaxmax1: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
iLegendd embarassed
Atleast create a nice thread anyway.
1. Create a detailed thread on how to make legit money (it just like teaching how to catch fish and not just giving it)
2.There is some guys still having problem with Love. You try help even if na small thread. Or a story of you and a lady and how you make her love you and other things. grin
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Bouncing2(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Legend we still need you here.
Please don't deactivate sir
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by LogicBomb8: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
How about you ghost this acct and create another with a triple d Like, Ilegenddd. Kindly reject the temptation to deactivate this acct, it serves as a guide book
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Torie8(f): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2022
Why not make a diary

1 Like

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by lifenija: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
iLegendd:
If you check my Nairaland account, you'll notice I have 998 threads (not all are important — some were just for cruise and fun). I have only 2 more to make it 1000 posts.

I want to deactivate or go silent for some months or years after these two posts.

So, I want you to suggest the kind of post that'll occupy these two slots and they must be memorable and beneficial to my fans, readers, and haters.

I want you to suggest something that will benefit everyone, or at least, most, as my goodbye posts. I don't want something controversial or dramatic, but educational and mentally beneficial.

The floor is open.

P.S

Still looking for the two girls? Don't worry. It means I will send recharge card to two girls at the end of the thread. Those girls will be the only 2 girls left that I will ever send a card to on Nairaland.
get a life
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by DextrousDavidS: 10:16am On May 12, 2022
iLegendd:
If you check my Nairaland account, you'll notice I have 998 threads (not all are important — some were just for cruise and fun). I have only 2 more to make it 1000 posts.

I want to deactivate or go silent for some months or years after these two posts.

So, I want you to suggest the kind of post that'll occupy these two slots and they must be memorable and beneficial to my fans, readers, and haters.

I want you to suggest something that will benefit everyone, or at least, most, as my goodbye posts. I don't want something controversial or dramatic, but educational and mentally beneficial.

The floor is open.

P.S

Still looking for the two girls? Don't worry. It means I will send recharge card to two girls at the end of the thread. Those girls will be the only 2 girls left that I will ever send a card to on Nairaland.

Hello sir,

I saw one of your threads on KDP,
i need your assistance,
i keep getting this error,

despite using bleed, 6x9 inch, low content book. i am new to this, i could use some guide. Thanks

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by AfroAgroPower: 9:52pm On May 19, 2022
iLegendd:
I have shared too many good news on Nairaland and it makes people with low self-esteem feel oppressed. I want to apologize to them for hurting their feelings with my good news.

This apology comes with a bad news as a way to indemnify them for the unintentional or intentional havoc I wreaked in their hearts.

The bad news is: I bought a crypto coin yesterday before I went to bed, but today, that particular coin is down and I have lost some money. #Tears.

At least, this bad news is enough to make someone happy. It's not every time a man needs share good news.

Good news hurt those the news don't benefit.
Bad news elevate those the news don't affect.

C'ya

Buying Cryptos in this manner will only make you lose money because of the Law of Probability.

To stay Always Profitable Trading Cryptos; Apply The Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Method which can give you over 500% profits on a weekly basis.

Check up this thread to Learn more about The Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Method:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

It will also be helpful to a lot of people here.

These are sets of coins you can buy for Massive Profits within the week.

To boost your confidence on trading them, I'll drop information on the previous coins bought using this system.

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by AfroAgroPower: 9:55pm On May 19, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Buying Cryptos in this manner will only make you lose money because of the Law of Probability.

To stay Always Profitable Trading Cryptos; Apply The Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Method which can give you over 500% profits on a weekly basis.

Check up this thread to Learn more about The Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Method:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

It will also be helpful to a lot of people here.

These are sets of coins you can buy for Massive Profits within the week.

To boost your confidence on trading them, I'll drop information on the previous coins bought using this system.

10dollars.carrd.co Coin Result Updates:

May 17, 2022 to May 19, 2022 Profit/Loss Reports on The First Set of 6 Bullish Coins Instructed To BUY:

About 3 Days ago; I instructed My Followers to Buy These Set of 6 Coins which I had vividly Analysed to Go on A BULLISH Run for Assured Profits within The Shortest Period of Time Usually within 7 days.

Paramountly; We also started a 24 Hours Coin Tracking Initiative which is to Spark Up The Consciousness of People towards The Price Movement of Coins in The Crypto Market so that they all can be conversant with Taking Short and Quick Profits in The Market.

To The Glory of God Who Is LOVE; We are already in Profit from The Price Value Average of The 6 Coins which were instructed to be BOUGHT.

The Blue Circles Represent The Price Movement of Our 6 Coins and their % Price Movements in The Last 24 Hours:

MATHEMATICALLY;

(-22.64 + 8.53 + 812.68 - 13.84 - 14.60 + 10.75) = 780.88%

Financially;

If You had Invested $1 on Each Coin; Your Total Investment would have been $10...By Now - in Just 3 Days; You'll be in $78.088 Returns.

On Similar Note; If You had Invested $10 on Each Coin; Your Total Investment would have been $100...By Now - in Just 3 Days; You'll be in $780.88 Returns.

All of these Profits in Just 3 Days.

THE MESSIAH'S VERDICT:

Sport Trading cannot give this to you EASILY.

FOREX Trading cannot give You Such Massive Profits within 3 Days so EASILY.

Affiliate Marketing Cannot Do Such Easily.

Nothing Really can.

There's Nothing As Sweeter as This As Far As Digital Investment is concerned.

Eat Your Piece of The Cake when You Still Can.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by LogicBomb8: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hbd bra wherever you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Meedon: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Hbd bra wherever you are

HBD to Ilegendd. I know it is coming late, but I really miss my Boss, Ilegendd.
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Tezzi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Boss Do 1,000 Airtime giveaway I need sub badly
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by LogicBomb8: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Meedon:

HBD to Ilegendd. I know it is coming late, but I really miss my Boss, Ilegendd.
The feeling is mutual

1 Like

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Anchor19: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
iLegendd:

Number two would be a better option.
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by oxiide22(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2022
iLegendd:
I have shared too many good news on Nairaland and it makes people with low self-esteem feel oppressed. I want to apologize to them for hurting their feelings with my good news.

This apology comes with a bad news as a way to indemnify them for the unintentional or intentional havoc I wreaked in their hearts.
Until
The bad news is: I bought a crypto coin yesterday before I went to bed, but today, that particular coin is down and I have lost some money. #Tears.

At least, this bad news is enough to make someone happy. It's not every time a man needs share good news.

Good news hurt those the news don't benefit.
Bad news elevate those the news don't affect.

C'ya

boss welcome back! I'm very much happy right now asswear

Stay blessed
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Winningbot: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
iLegendd:

boss pls don't deactivate this account, it serves a lot of useful purposes
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
iLegendd:
When you vote for a wicked leader, what happened becomes normal occurrence.
who should we vote for
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Trilz(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
iLegendd:

The floor is open.

P.S

I miss you ilegend you don't know how much I miss reading your post
Teach us how to make money legitimately.

Best Regards

1 Like

Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Godwin5766(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2022
iLegendd:
When you vote for a wicked leader, what happened becomes normal occurrence.
Hi..please how do i delete my topic on nairaland
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Maryian2(f): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Are u sure u are a lady?

Sir It's kinda weird answering the question as for a fact I'm a lady and I don't know why you will think differently
please edit and remove my phone number from your quote as scammers have been disturbing me non stop, my main monicker Maryian was banned for 10 years 😥
Thanks and God bless you 🙏
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by rtdCivilservant: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Maryian2:

Sir It's kinda weird answering the question as for a fact I'm a lady and I don't know why you will think differently
please edit and remove my phone number from your quote as scammers have been disturbing me non stop, my main monicker Maryian was banned for 10 years 😥
Thanks and God bless you 🙏
I will remove it when u prove to me that u are really a woman.
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by Maryian2(f): 3:02am On Jul 12, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

I will remove it when u prove to me that u are really a woman.

😂😂 First of, why do I need to prove it to you? Abi you are looking for who to use for Yahoo or ritual? 😂 Then secondly how would you feel if I told you to prove your gender? 😂 It's kinda weird 😏
Scammers and some hausa strangers have been disturbing my line, you do know this goes against the rules of nairaland and it's clearly stated in the rule 10 giving out my private info without permission, please do be a gentleman and remove it but if you won't, well no probs, God bless 🙏
Re: Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] by rtdCivilservant: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2023
Maryian2:

😂😂 First of, why do I need to prove it to you? Abi you are looking for who to use for Yahoo or ritual? 😂 Then secondly how would you feel if I told you to prove your gender? 😂 It's kinda weird 😏
Scammers and some hausa strangers have been disturbing my line, you do know this goes against the rules of nairaland and it's clearly stated in the rule 10 giving out my private info without permission, please do be a gentleman and remove it but if you won't, well no probs, God bless 🙏
I didn't give out ur info, u did. I only quoted ur post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truth Or Dare Game / Ladies! Can You Bath Together With Your Guy?? / See What This Girls Were Caught Doing In Their Hostel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.