Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter (80660 Views)

Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by jaxxy(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2022
DrGoodman:

Why will you waste your time talking about terrorists, when there are Igbos to hate grin grin

You don't even understand how terrible this is, some people will rather prefer to be kidnapped and murdered, as long the rest of the country will still be hating Igbos.

That's the problem with Nigeria.

Stop the misguided bigotry. Nobody hates igbos except for the bigots on both sides hate each other.

Nobody hate igbos bt ipob who took extreme actions to to achieve smtn that should be done peacefully.

Igbos live everywhere and do business with every tribe. Only bigots think igbos are hated.

The security issues have been everywhere in the country and need to be addressed objectively.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2022
Who da fork is this chinelo? Is her life more important than all the other lives lost in the accident? Blame the people who caused her death instead.

Now, bring on your insults you ignorant cone headed goons! angry

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Emmaculate77(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Has Nigeria degenerated to such a level of citizenry hopelessness that rather than hold elected leaders accountable and demand they resign if they can't effectively govern, we are bothered by a tweet from an individual who had no hand in the mayhem.

Someone asked to be prayed for, that she's been shot.

Another person asked if she was dead.

In my opinion, that question though wrongly asked, could have been for one of many innocent reasons.
i). Maybe to know if to continue praying for her or ii). to get information from her to relay to a rescue team.

Then the said lady dies.

And suddenly, Abolore, the man who asked a question out of concern is the villain and not the monsters who killed her.

Who is more heartless?

Abolore who made a tweet or the governor who has refused to resign despite the systematic genocide, constant massacre, an airport invasion by terorrists and a full blown act of terror on a passenger train in the space of a week?

Nigerians are just wired to transfer their frustration-triggered emotions at the wrong object.

Where is the government, where are the armed forces when you need them?

How can a dead person ask you to pray for her? Was it her ghost that was typing it?

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by movetoca: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2022
Nisiw365:
olofo. Shut that your dirty mouth. Eran
If hand touch you now, Your miserable wretched parents will start begging. You think you are anonymous abi? I blame cheap data otherwise I won't be be exchanging comments with little monkeys like you.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Olam09(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2022
Some of this Twitter users are zombies.
The guy simply asked are you dead now? And the deceased self is very stupid, this is what some elders use to say even at the point of death some useless yoot will still post or tweet chilling in an accident tweet. Social media has done more damages than harm to the society.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Skmoda360(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Has Nigeria degenerated to such a level of citizenry hopelessness that rather than hold elected leaders accountable and demand they resign if they can't effectively govern, we are bothered by a tweet from an individual who had no hand in the mayhem.

In my opinion, that question though wrongly asked, could have been for one of many innocent reasons.
i). Maybe to know if to continue praying for her or ii). to get information from her to relay to a rescue team.

Then the said lady dies.

And suddenly, Abolore, the man who asked a question out of concern is the villain and not the monsters who killed her.

Who is more heartless?

Abolore who made a tweet or the governor who has refused to resign despite the systematic genocide, constant massacre, an airport invasion by terorrists and a full blown act of terror on a passenger train in the space of a week?

Nigerians are just wired to transfer their frustration-triggered emotions at the wrong object.

Well said baba....you nailed it......atamo-atamo is the order of the day.......

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by onuman: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Lamasta:
The sad path is that no one is talking about the terrorists that killed her....So sad

The terrorists are fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

The political and religious leaders of the 12 northern Nigeria Sharia states adoptedIslamicshariacriminaljusticesystem.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Invictus2214: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Mumu man is it only the igbo's that was massacre?, What about the lawyer and other governmental professionalist?. Don't be too over sentimental On tribalistic issues cause it won't take us to the pinnacle level.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Johnkay225: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2022
DrGoodman:

Why will you waste your time talking about terrorists, when there are Igbos to hate grin grin

You don't even understand how terrible this is, some people will rather prefer to be kidnapped and murdered, as long the rest of the country will still be hating Igbos.

That's the problem with Nigeria.
Unfortunately that is where we have found ourselves....
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Shebbs: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2022
1) I'm Not Blaming The Dead But I Find It Too Difficult To Understand How Someone Who Was Shot Was Still Able To Type. What Is Wrong With This Generation And Phone?

Would Typing In This Scenario Save Her? No.
Would Prayers In This Situation Save Her? Maybe Yes Or Maybe No But It Was A Wrong Timing, Why Not Fight For Your Life First? The Energy She Took In Typing Would Have Been Channeled Into Taking Covers.

2) The Abolore Guy Who Asked "Are You Dead Now" Must Be Feeling Broken And Devastated RN I Mean That Was Way Above Trolling Or Cruising, Sometimes We Need To Understand That Not Everything Can Be Joked About But Then Again I Don't Think He Had Any Slight Idea What Was Actually Going On With Late Dr Chinelo.

3) I Personally Don't Think Much Energy Should Be Channeled On This Guy But Rather The Government, They've Got To Take Responsibility For This Doctor's Death And The Death Of Everyone On That Train.
Stop Trying To Go As Far As Knowing Where He Lives And Where He Works Just To Reduce Him To Nothing, Yes, He's Wrong For Mocking A Dying Soul Because It's Quite Rare For Someone To Get Shot And Still Type On Twitter Almost Immediately. But Did He Do That Knowing She Was Actually Shot At The Time? No.

5) C'mon! A Yoruba Was On That Train Where I Think This Guy Come From, An Igbo Was On That Train (Late Chinelo) An Hausa Was On That Train Too, So If You Look At It Clearly With The Right Sentiment You Would See That We All Got Affected By This Disaster. Let's Channel This Energy To The Failed Government.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by freshkpomo(m): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2022
Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng ilovedemmanna seunmsg Useni1 benuejosh Azeez
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Nisiw366: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2022
movetoca:

If hand touch you now, Your miserable wretched parents will start begging. You think you are anonymous abi? I blame cheap data otherwise I won't be be exchanging comments with little monkeys like you.
Eran, make i catch that your bald head first. I go beat you to death
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
The same South East People that always mock dead soldiers and policemen killed by IPOB terrorists in the South East?

Hypocrites.

don't mind them many policemen died now.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by herich(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Then the said lady dies.

Who is more heartless?

if your sibling called you that he was shot, your response would be,, "have you died yet?
your logic doesn't still make sense, no matter how you want to twist it.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Invictus2214: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2022
Toxic? It will be better for you to quit all social media if you don't wanna venom.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Johnkay225: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2022
JAMO84:
He didn't know that the girl was really shot, if he knew, his reaction would have been different.

We saw how some people rolled out the drums and celebrate when Abba Kyari died.

I always condemn every tragic death, no matter who's involved.

HYPOCRISY IS CONDEMNING ONE DEATH AND CELEBRATING ANOTHER
Nigeria will turn one into something else. Why is there so much hate in this country? But sha Abba Kyari suppose die nah plus the remaining one. Like some Governors in the South East who dey get mind owe person 30 months salary arrears. Is that one not wishing the persons death? Should people like be allowed to live in peace?? The so called leaders in the nation don't deserve to live also since what they wish Nigerians is death also..

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by AlphaTaikun: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Angry Nigerians "Ibos" have taken to Twitter to blast Abolore over his insensitive reply to Chinelo's tweet, asking Nigerians to pray for her.

Mr Abolore, who mistook her tweet for clout chasing, sarcastically asked 'are you dead now?'.. It sounded funny at the time as other 'thomases' made fun of it.

However, that sarcasm became his tragedy. Chinelo was right after all. And to make matters worse, she was declared dead few hours later. And his comic reply immediately assumed a tragic meaning. [s]Mr Abolore, a comedian hours ago, is now a ruthless psychopath.[/s]

His psychopathic reply has been gathering negative reactions since the sad news broke out, with many calling for his arrest. Others want him sacked. Some even went as far as printing and circulating his obituary picture.
First off...

Those viciously attacking the dude in the attached Tweets are also involved in a worse, criminal form of hate speech, and incidentally some of them are well-known tribal bigots on and off NL. Some of them regularly taunt and openly make
fun of dead Hausa/Northern folks in conflict areas of the North, and openly abuse dead gallant Nigerian soldiers who fell while fighting against terrorists on NL.

I remember how these same tribal
bigots would also come on NL and other social media platforms to taunt the Middle Beltans, and especially Tiv or Benue folks whenever they lose their lives due to attacks from rogue herdsmen. They insultingly make references to the Nigerian Civil War for attacking other ethnicities, and they don't hide it! This behavior is a complete lack of SELF-AWARENESS and self-love leading to guilt-tripping
others! Period.

NOTE:
My sincere condolences go to
the families of all those who have
lost their lives and got injured in
those despicable terror attacks in
Kaduna and elsewhere.

Thanks to the Nigerian security agencies for disrupting some terror cells and foiling other deadly terror attacks that would have taken
place. These Kaduna terror
incidents from those bastards
are a few of those that slipped
through.

Airforce jets, ISR platforms, and
Special Forces MUST now be used for the final onslaught to rain
bombs, missiles and bullets at the
SAME time on the terrorist hideouts in the forests. Nobody should be
spared or brought into any silly de-radicalisation program!

Local citizens in Kaduna and
Zamfara (Senator Shehu Sani told Seun Okinbaloye on Channels TV yesterday that the citizens know who the criminal terrorists are) must engage with the security agencies for the final flush out of the criminals.

Northurmate.
Mynd44
Seun
Dsalvo
ArewaNorth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Brightest04(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Angry Nigerians have taken to Twitter to blast Abolore over his insensitive reply to Chinelo's tweet, asking Nigerians to pray for her.

Mr Abolore, who mistook her tweet for clout chasing, sarcastically asked 'are you dead now?'.. It sounded funny at the time as other 'thomases' made fun of it.

However, that sarcasm became his tragedy. Chinelo was right after all. And to make matters worse, she was declared dead few hours later. And his comic reply immediately assumed a tragic meaning. Mr Abolore, a comedian hours ago, is now a ruthless psychopath.

His psychopathic reply has been gathering negative reactions since the sad news broke out, with many calling for his arrest. Others want him sacked. Some even went as far as printing and circulating his obituary picture.

The internet have exposed the inhuman and animalistic in so many people. I don't see what they set to gain by mocking their fellow human being, even when such one is in great need of help.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by jneutron4000: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2022
jagorinho:

They are cowards, spineless individuals!!! Check the first page, none of them castigated the terrorists that killed the lady, all they always look for are soft targets to pin their frustrations on..... Pathetic, very pathetic.
Even on Facebook comment section they were jubilating that a terrorist attack happened, very evil people. Here is a picture of Igbos tweets just like how the guy they want to pin they frustration tweeted, it normal for one to feel it a joke especially in this Nigeria that people joke with stuff and comments like that, igbo evil vain don begin pump evil blood go their flat head as they see say na Yoruba man tweet. This people are not welcome in our space.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Nigerians with correcting wrongs with wrong.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Perfectbeing(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2022
What the guy did was nothing out of the ordinary. Many people would have thought the said lady was chasing clout. Cos how can the first thing that enters the mind of a gun shot victim be to tweet that he or she was shot?

Imagine someone tweeted, "I've just been kidnapped by bandits. Please pray for me" would you say people who didn't believe such tweet to be heartless if it was really true?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
The same South East People that always mock dead soldiers and policemen killed by IPOB terrorists in the South East?

Hypocrites.

In what way did people of the south east mock dead soldiers and Policemen, up till now there has not been a conclusive arrest to show that these guys are ESN or IPOB. The arrests they made initially in Imo state happened to be innocent people. The latest raid on their hideout showed these people to be Vigilante leaders and miscreants.
Oga please if you have nothing to say i think it is prudent to be silent
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Danzakidakura(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2022
jagorinho:

They are gettiing the hate they gave back x10, even liberal yorubas I know personally are shifting their grounds now, you can't be insulting everyone and expect no response, but when you get the response you deserve you start crying around like a kid denied candy.

this people are scattered all over the country doing their business, Yorubas has been campaigning against them,

writing hate against them, thank God for social media ibos won't have been able to counter the much hate Yorubas has been piling against them since BIAFRA war.

Without social media we would have thought Igbos are all ritualists, thieves and kidnappers, we would have thought Yorubas are the most educated and accommodating

but now we know the main lazy people who think human rituals and skull mining business is the way to make money, we now know that imo and south Eastern states are the pioneers in education.

Ibos are just defending themselves from the hates Nigerians have against them. The Fulanis will kill us burnt down our food storage desecrate our places of worship but instead of fighting back we will turn and hate ibos because that is the uniting force holding the country together.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Sleekfingers: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2022
Most nigerians just talk anyhow online...... This should be a lesson for those useless children on nairaland....wey dey talk anyhow. And those useless moderators wey dey encourage hate speech .....I will start forwarding some people's comment on nairaland to the appropriate authorities.....
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2022
Triangles1:

Don't mind them, Kanu and Orjukwu has killed Igbos more than Boko Haram, the highest number of people affected by this same bandit and Boko Haram are the northern part of Nigeria yet the Igbos cried rivers on top it.

I am not sure you actually read what you typed because if you did you would be ashamed of the stupid comment you made.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2022
jneutron4000:
Igbos are just frustrated, yes he was insensitive but he has realise, instead Igbos should pin their frustration on the terrorist they channelled it elsewhere. undecided

You don't have sense walahi. when an innocent girl sent a message that she was kidnapped in a bus and it was later discovered she was killed everyone across board showed anger. Now a girl said she was shot in the train and this unfortunate idiot made a mockery of her and you are now making excuses for the idiot. See ehn tribalism will be the end of you
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Perfectbeing(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2022
tete7000:

The one call he has made to them since that time, keep following them. Maybe until they undergo spiritual cleansing or until baba can no longer make presidential proclamations.
And before he called them... In fact, before he became the President, our Super Eagles have never lost a match.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Perfectbeing(m): 11:49am On Mar 30, 2022
The truth is that most of the people criticising this guy knows deep down that the guy actually thought that this girl was chasing clout..

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Perfectbeing(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense walahi. when an innocent girl sent a message that she was kidnapped in a bus and it was later discovered she was killed everyone across board showed anger. Now a girl said she was shot in the train and this unfortunate idiot made a mockery of her and you are now making excuses for the idiot. See ehn tribalism will be the end of you
Did the innocent girl posted it on twitter or she called a family member? Or should we give examples of where people chased clout on even more sensitive issues than this??

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Omoluabi16(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the joke of frustration is on the north, chinelo is just one igbo that died while more than three Hausa/Fulani followed

Buhari government have made terrorists normal business that shouldn't be pinned to any terrorists

That's why people should be careful not to incure wrath with their stupidity
I'm sure you get some level of satisfaction from the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2022
Ilaje1:

Everyone hates Igbo, yet Hausa worked with them or should say hausas allowed igbo to work with them. An Igbo man, Azikiwe, was second in position in first republic after Balewa. An Igbo man, Ekuweme, was VP of Shagari, yet everyone hates you. These are the lies and hatred they have been passing to you guys from generation to generation. And that's what your politicians use to get votes from you. But at the top, there's no tribal division when they still money.

You are a lazy and tribal bigot. Tribalism is the only thing you see as a reason for Jonathan's loss. Jonathan regime was bad, corruption was order of the day. Luckily for him, oil price was $100 average. He didnt save for the raining days. OBJ wiped our debts, while Jonatha allowed the reserved to be looted. He had to go. Didn't the west vote for him in 2011? How come you didnt complain about that? Economy was bad, people wanted changes. Even Saraki and Atiku and many more including some SE and SS left PDP. Even in 2015, SW didn't vote for APC massively. It was 51-49% split to APC-PDP. Jonathan through Mimiko destroyed PDP in Ondo state else PDP would have won easily. The aggrieved people they neglected joined APC. He basically made APC stronger. It was the rest of the south and north that massive rigging took place. Both countered each other.

Most Nigerians always vote along the party line irrespective of the candidate depending on the party they belong to. I can assure you that had it been Jonathan crossed to APC in 2015 and Buhari to PDP, SE and SS would voted PDP and see Jonathan as a traitor. SS and SE always vote for PDP irrespective of the candidate. I don't know the right word for it. But it is myopic not to see what you guys are doing wrong but critize a region where true elections(to some extent) always take place. All southwest states have moved btw PDP and other parties except Lagos which has remained AD/ACN since inception.

That being said, Jonathan govt was bad. Buhari's worse for sure. It is true that Jonathan neglected southwest, he had bad advisers around him. When it was dawn on him that he would lose the election, he postponed it by 2 weeks, and pumped massive money to SW kings and OPC guys. But it was too late because APC already won many people over. PDP is strong in SW, if he had carried his party member along, he would have won easily. Obj, Saraki, Atiku, Amaechi, Orji Uzor Kalu and so many more left the party....and you still blame the west for Jonathan's weaknesses of surrounding himself with myopic people and bad adviser like you that always see things through ethnic prism. Gani Fawehinmi and other SW were the ones that championed his course to be installed as president when Yar'dua was on a sick bed. Sowore ran the story of how canals are ruling etc. How come you didn't castigate the SW for fighting for Jonathan?

The next president that will come will be worse than Buhari until we get our fundamentals right, which are industrialization and make everyone accountable for his or her action. I'm sure during Jona, it was said Obj govt was the best. But I remember we complained during ObJ even saying Abacha's regime was better. During Abacha, we said we shd have continued with IBB that he was way better than Abacha. IBB that we even supported the coup of 1990 just to take him out. We said IBB should have left Buhari to continue that he was doing a good job. But the same Buhari was chased out that heis govt was too hash compare to Shehu Shagari. But during Shagari, it was said that corruption was other of the day that wanted military to take over. I hope you see a pattern. Without going to the building blocks to get it right, in 2023 people will be praising Buhari too.

Eventually, stop having a lazy analysis of seeing things through ethnic prism and get ride of yourself of tribal bigotry. Until you get ride of that everyone hates you, you can never have peace. Peace.

LasLas you are either not smart or you are terrible liar. It was clear knowledge that there was hate directed at Igbos in 2015 election that an Oba threatened to drown them in the lagoon if they don't vote his candidate. You are here lying to your teeth about this, the same Yoruba elders said they hated Jonathan because he favored igbos and didn't favor Yorubas in his administration and you say there is no hatred for igbos.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Did the innocent girl posted it on twitter or she called a family member? Or should we give examples of where people chased clout on even more sensitive issues than this??

Bros seriously you are really saying this!!!!! Do you know the level of shock she was in? how inconsiderate can you be

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.