Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter (80661 Views)

Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by 007s(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2022
dasparrow:
Toh! cheesy

But seriously, the guy that asked Dr Chinelo that question has no empathy, no compassion. That is what Nigeria has turned most Nigerians into. A bunch of stone cold hearted human beings. It's unfortunate undecided
Most likely didn’t know she was serious
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by ayindejimmy(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
we are not throwing any anger at criminals because they are business men

If those that are supposed to be learned want to take the blame for the business men this is what you get

Is Abolore not a BMC bizman?

Please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by YorobaPIGS: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2022
What do you expect from a cursed tribe full of hatred. A vile, evil, wicked, mischievous tribe full of unreasonable elements and hypocritical lunatics

A tribe that is hardly sensible, lacks objectivity, always full of themselves, loud-mouthed braggadocios, lacks common sense, throws decorum to the dustbin, no sympathy or empathy, supports and harbours every evil, full of unbridled pride, egoistic, arrogant and senseless nonentities

The only thing that gives them joy or orgasm is their untainted hatred for the average Igbo man and to see evil befall the Igbo man...but they'll all fail and gnash their teeth in anguish and regret...Iseee!

Dr Chinelo's only sin is that she was Igbo, and she speaks occasionally about the curse called buhari

What you saw on Chinelo's tweet is the kind of evil an average yelowba man wishes on an Igbo man

A tribe that introduced tribalism and hatred into Nigerian politics right from pre-independence

Even their current politicians and traditional rulers have upped the ante in recent years.

The rogue that calls himself oba of Lagos threatened to push Igbos into the lagoon if they vote against his candidate...in a democratic setting...can you beat that?

Sadly, the kind of intolerance and hatred exhibited by that foolish oba lilwayne is deep-seated in the heart of the average yerobaman

Cretinous bunch of sub-hunanoids
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by bejick(m): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Someone asked to be prayed for, that she's been shot.

Another person asked if she was dead.

In my opinion, that question could have been for one of many innocent reasons.
i). Maybe to know if to continue praying for her or ii). to get information from her to relay to a rescue team.

Then the said lady dies.

And suddenly, Abolore, the man who asked a question out of concern is the villain and not the monsters who killed her.

Who is more heartless?

Abolore who made a tweet or the governor who has refused to resign despite the systematic genocide, constant massacre, an airport invasion by terorrists and a full blown act of terror on a passenger train in the space of a week?

Nigerians are just wired to transfer their frustration-triggered emotions at the wrong object.

Where is the government, where are the armed forces when you need them?

Has Nigeria degenerated to such a level of citizenry hopelessness that rather than hold elected leaders accountable and demand they resign if they can't effectively govern, we are bothered by a tweet from an individual who had no hand on the mayhem.
Always known for talking out of point. Go back and read the non-sense you just typed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by maasoap(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2022
Abagworo:

There's a difference between people "abusing politicians" and targeted hate on a particular ethnic group or race. If Nigeria doesn't tackle this issue of targeted tribal hate, it will consume the nation.

Why are you guys making this issue about ethnicity? If that lady and abolore were to be from the same ethnic group, would you guys give his response this kind of ethnic colouration you're doing right now? This is a random tweet and a response from just two people, I don't see any patterns here. Just an isolated incident.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by phorget(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2022
JAMO84:
He didn't know that the girl was really shot, if he knew, his reaction would have been different.

We saw how some people rolled out the drums and celebrate when Abba Kyari died.

I always condemn every tragic death, no matter who's involved.

HYPOCRISY IS CONDEMNING ONE DEATH AND CELEBRATING ANOTHER

Some death are worth celebrating.
Nigerians trooped out to celebrate Abacha's death. If Buhari should die today people will celebrate and that's just the fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by cp3o: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2022
dasparrow:
Toh! cheesy

But seriously, the guy that asked Dr Chinelo that question has no empathy, no compassion. That is what Nigeria has turned most Nigerians into. A bunch of stone cold hearted human beings. It's unfortunate undecided

Nigerians have always been this way. Uncles and aunts are usually the ones who patronize witches and wizards, so that the children of their siblings don't make progress. The enmity within your close family is usually higher than that of any external force, boko haram inclusive. We are conditioned from home to a world of enmity, and it seems now to be the only thing we have to offer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Ijaya123: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2022
Lamasta:
The sad path is that no one is talking about the terrorists that killed her....So sad

Simply because the terrorists are faceless.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by 007s(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2022
dejol88:
I wish I can get just a little info about this guy in the UK , I will personally go and report to the employer.

Who can divulge his info abeg?

Mr man relax, that guy most likely didn't know she was serious with the tweet.
Like, who tweet during such an incident especially while fighting for their life?

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by heniford2: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Na to kill dey guy remain so undecided
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by jneutron4000: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
JubrilBuhari:

Nay, they are just condemning the vile and wickedness from Yoruba Muslim terrorists sympathisers.

I have a very low expectation on Yoruba people but this is shocking even for your very low standards.
You will go a very long way to please and defend your terroristic overlords.

No wonder Mallam Aliyu Gwarzo said this -
[/s]channel your frustration to the terrorists. The guy was insensitive period. A terrorist attack that killed lots of people, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Nupe etc were also also victims I wonder why Igbos made it feel as if they were the only calsulties. undecided. A National tragedy you turned it to Igbo thing

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by jneutron4000: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the joke of frustration is on the north, chinelo is just one igbo that died while more than three Hausa/Fulani followed

Buhari government have made terrorists normal business that shouldn't be pinned to any terrorists

That's why people should be careful not to incure wrath with their stupidity
exactly, Northerners have even more calsulties but Igbos as usual personalised the terrorist attack to Igbo thing. On Facebook lots of Igbos especially ipob where happy and jubilating about the attack until it dawn on them that one of them is also a casualty, now they turned National tragedy to Igbo thing, they are now turning their frustration on a guy who made an insensitive comment and has realised his mist

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2022
I expect him to apologize openly.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by RandyOku: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2022
Ejanla69:
Yoruba Muslims

YOLUBA Muslims are CANCEROUS to human EXISTENCE.

I wish that HENRY guy go after him in his place of WORK.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by HRMK: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2022
BUT WHO IS THIS ABOLORE UR TALKING ABOUT?IS HE A GOVT OFFICIAL?

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by luizpippo(m): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2022
JAMO84:
He didn't know that the girl was really shot, if he knew, his reaction would have been different.

Jamo, if you saw a tweet asking for prayers because the person says he or she has been shot, since you were not really sure, will your response be........are you dead now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by luizpippo(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Has Nigeria degenerated to such a level of citizenry hopelessness that rather than hold elected leaders accountable and demand they resign if they can't effectively govern, we are bothered by a tweet from an individual who had no hand in the mayhem.

Someone asked to be prayed for, that she's been shot.

Another person asked if she was dead.

In my opinion, that question though wrongly asked, could have been for one of many innocent reasons.
i). Maybe to know if to continue praying for her or ii). to get information from her to relay to a rescue team.

Then the said lady dies.

And suddenly, Abolore, the man who asked a question out of concern is the villain and not the monsters who killed her.

Who is more heartless?

Abolore who made a tweet or the governor who has refused to resign despite the systematic genocide, constant massacre, an airport invasion by terorrists and a full blown act of terror on a passenger train in the space of a week?

Nigerians are just wired to transfer their frustration-triggered emotions at the wrong object.

Where is the government, where are the armed forces when you need them?

What is this one blabbing about?
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Abagworo(m): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2022
maasoap:

Why are you guys making this issue about ethnicity? If that lady and abolore were to be from the same ethnic group, would you guys give his response this kind of ethnic colouration you're doing right now? This is a random tweet and a response from just two people, I don't see any patterns here. Just an isolated incident.

You didn't read the whole tweets. It is not even about Abolere but several supporting tweets totally targeting Igbo ethnic group. It has always been that way but has kept increasing over the years and has to be checked with strict laws. If 2 or 3 people are jailed for tribalism it will serve as a deterrent to others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Lamasta(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2022
Ijaya123:

Simply because the terrorists are faceless.
That's why we should be chasing shadows and irrelevant things ba

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Ijaya123: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2022
Lamasta:

That's why we should be chasing shadows and irrelevant things ba

Isn’t that who we are?

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Yomit71(m): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2022
LLiKYekoba:
We need more information on abolore. I know he is one of stupid anti-Igbo urchins in here.

We will go full trottle in smashing his demented skull with concrete since he thinks he can be an e-warrior.

Have never seen a tribe with full hatred for other tribes like the Igbo

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by obailala(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
you are very senskess and utterly despicable

If you weren't inherent cursed with stupidity, you would know that the reason for that equally cursed, senseless abolore comment was because the lady is Igbo, and on seeing her name and tweet, the only thing his brain could process was 'IPOB' which is typical of you dunderheads and brain dead mor.ONS who see every one opposing apc as being Igbo or every anti-buhari comment as coming from IPOB
I'm sorry but all the curses you just placed are for you and your family. Enjoy your madness with your folks.

Like I said before and will say again. I not a fool to make assumptions without clear evidence. There was nothing explicitly in that tweet from the abalore fellow that proves he doubted her claims just because she was Igbo. Several others (including Igbos) on twitter also doubted her claim yesterday and some were stupid enough to make insensitive mocking remarks calling it clout chasing; of course they've all run back to delete their tweets.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by VEHINTOLAR: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2022
LLiKYekoba:
We need more information on abolore. I know he is one of stupid anti-Igbo urchins in here.

We will go full trottle in smashing his demented skull with concrete since he thinks he can be an e-warrior.

Calm down your tribal nerves man ! You're obviously guilty of what you accuse others of here. Anti what should we call you as it's so apparent that you're a tribal bigot yourself ? Hypocrites like you lots,you became furiously agitated as soon as you realised that Abolore is a Yoruba man. Of course,every reasonable person,regardless of tribal affiliation or sentiments,will condemn Mr Abolore for making such insensitive comments. It's rather sad that tribal bigots like you have already made it looks like Abolore made that comment because Chinelo was Igbo ! The truth is that he could have made same comment even if the deceased named was Adekemi !

Igbo people need to check themselves too. You can't be giving other people negative energy and expect them not to return same favour !

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by YorobaPIGS: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2022
obailala:
Im sorry but all the curses you just placed are for you and your family. Enjoy your madness with your folks.

Like I said before and will say again. I dont make stupid assumptions without clear evidence. There was nothing in that tweet from the abalore fellow that proves he doubted her claims because she was Igbo. Several others (including Igbos) on twitter also doubted her claim yesterday; some were also stupid enough to make insensitive mocking remarks calling it clout chasing; of course they've all run back to delete their tweets.
I guess these bigoted tweets with 'biafra, IPOBian 'omo ibo' etc arent tribal going by your brain dead logic. Ozu

Again, you'll receive worse of what Chinelo got since you chose to be blind to the obvious

Nkita ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Kelvin3476: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
The same South East People that always mock dead soldiers and policemen killed by IPOB terrorists in the South East?

Hypocrites.

AT UR OLD AGE U DNT KNW WHAT IS HYPOCRISY. WE LOVE THEIR DEATHS BECUS THEY ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS TERRORISING AND KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE IN ALAIGBO. SOO WHAT IS THE CRIME OF CHINELO ? I KNW HER CRIME TO YOU IS BEING AN IGBO IN ZOOGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by OriginalCEO: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2022
GOFRONT:
Last time, Bubu called our Super Chickens and spoke with them.........Next thing, Super Chickens lost their match and the whole of the nation said it was because Bubu called them, that was why they failed to win........

Now question is; Did bubu call them again today against Ghana??.....Nop.

That last phone call neva work finish. Once your buubu rubs tough luck on a person or group of people, its hard to shake it off.

And to all of you werey saying the abolore guy 'did not know', 'was asking a question' etc, una no well. Replying 'are you dead now', without giving the benefit of a doubt more than shows he is a heartless person, just like most of our leaders. I know the internet does not forget, even if he locks his twitter now, it will return to haunt him.

What's even more shocking is the level of helplessness expressed by the youth, the whole twitter force descended on this guy and no one is bothered about calling out the vipers who call themselves leaders. It is only a matter of time before another train is targetted, and there may not be an Abolore to pour anger on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by kingyakos: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2022
DrGoodman:
It's the same sentiments uniting Nigeria since 1970. If there is no Igbos to hate together, Nigeria would have scattered.

Buharri got elected because the Yorubas felt that Jonathan must go, because it was said he was favoring Igbos. An Ijaw man for that matter. Forget the corruption tag he got.

Nnamdi Hero Kanu would have got a standing ovation for his messages of warnings for fulani attrocities on the south, but he is Igbo, so everyone had to love Buharri than listen to the voice of reason.

But their hate is already eating them up, it's one young Igbo doctor today and countless northerners gone.

Let's see if their hate on igbos will install tinubu as president
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by obailala(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
I guess these bigoted tweets with 'biafra, IPOBian 'ibo' etc arent tribal going by your brain dead logic. Ozu

Again, you'll receive worse of what Chinelo got since you chose to be blind to the obvious

Nkita ara
Like I said before and will say again until you get into your thick tribal skull, there is nothing in the Abolore tweet that proves he made the tweet because the girl was Igbo. What you posted above isnt Abolore's tweet which this thread focuses on. Of course several stupid tribalists like yourself (but from the Yoruba stock) wouldnt fail to capitalise on the issue to express their stupidity, but the point being made here is that there's no evidence to prove the Abolor tweet falls in that category. Several others also made mocking remarks on that tweet yesterday, including igbos.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by bubu2019: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2022
JAMO84:

it's your fault for not informing him that the girl was really shot,
It's more evil when you defend evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by manunitedbabes: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2022
cry is just so bad that all these are happening to good Nigerians. Bandit plsss stop killing your fellow citizens plssss.

Dr. Chinelo rest in peace and may you have forgive those that killed you.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Sterope(f): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2022
Half of the people cancelling on the Twitter are Yorubas but when you have an ulterior motive, your white is black and your black is white.

Franky70:
Initially I thought the Yoruba and Igbo hate thing is only on nairaland until I visited Twitter

Nigeria can never be one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Cantonese: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2022
favour32:

This time round,sense far from your side.

Not only this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.