Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter (80656 Views)

Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by OriginalCEO: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2022
007s:

Mr man relax, that guy most likely didn't know she was serious with the tweet.
Like, who tweet during such an incident especially while fighting for their life?

Stop defending what's not, except you are just like him or worse. Should twitter put a 'serious' icon on serious tweets because people can be childish at times?

How often do you see people falsely claim a gunshot in a homicidal scenario? Nigeria is not safe for anybody so if a Nigerian claims he has been beaten, wounded, or shot, you should show empathy first if at all you would seek evidence next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Olaxbolax100: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Has Nigeria degenerated to such a level of citizenry hopelessness that rather than hold elected leaders accountable and demand they resign if they can't effectively govern, we are bothered by a tweet from an individual who had no hand in the mayhem.

Someone asked to be prayed for, that she's been shot.

Another person asked if she was dead.

In my opinion, that question though wrongly asked, could have been for one of many innocent reasons.
i). Maybe to know if to continue praying for her or ii). to get information from her to relay to a rescue team.

Then the said lady dies.

And suddenly, Abolore, the man who asked a question out of concern is the villain and not the monsters who killed her.

Who is more heartless?

Abolore who made a tweet or the governor who has refused to resign despite the systematic genocide, constant massacre, an airport invasion by terorrists and a full blown act of terror on a passenger train in the space of a week?

Nigerians are just wired to transfer their frustration-triggered emotions at the wrong object.

Where is the government, where are the armed forces when you need them?

May the oil on your head never dry... I really don't understand how we reason in this country anymore... We don't face the real issues any longer..

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by stickle(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Has Nigeria degenerated to such a level of citizenry hopelessness that rather than hold elected leaders accountable and demand they resign if they can't effectively govern, we are bothered by a tweet from an individual who had no hand in the mayhem.

In my opinion, that question though wrongly asked, could have been for one of many innocent reasons.
i). Maybe to know if to continue praying for her or ii). to get information from her to relay to a rescue team.

Then the said lady dies.

And suddenly, Abolore, the man who asked a question out of concern is the villain and not the monsters who killed her.

Who is more heartless?

Abolore who made a tweet or the governor who has refused to resign despite the systematic genocide, constant massacre, an airport invasion by terorrists and a full blown act of terror on a passenger train in the space of a week?

Nigerians are just wired to transfer their frustration-triggered emotions at the wrong object.

From the his Twitter handle that is posted here, I read where he said "if you don't understand sarcasm stay oof my post".
However we should always be circumspect in all our replies. R.I.P to the dead
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by timefarm(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2022
DrGoodman:

Why will you waste your time talking about terrorists, when there are Igbos to hate grin grin

You don't even understand how terrible this is, some people will rather prefer to be kidnapped and murdered, as long the rest of the country will still be hating Igbos.

That's the problem with Nigeria.
In reality, no difference between you and absolute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Zona123(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2022
[s][/s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You tried so hard to make sense but ended up making no sense

Then the said lady dies.

Who is more heartless?

[s][/s]

In your stupidity you thought you were making sense but you foolishly ended up by talking trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by hayzed19(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2022
This isn't about tribe; it's about creatures that are far less than animals, because dogs are more human than them.
But I'm not sure why you chose the conduct of fee deliquents to build a picture of Yoruba animosity on Igbos.
If you look at the trends from yesterday, you'll notice that some Igbos and other tribes make fun of the tweet as well. Why should everything revolve solely around Yorubas?
Let us denounce evil wherever it comes from.
This stereotype is hurtful because other Yorubas have been the most vocal in calling them out.
At the end of the day, Isu eni lon ti owo eni bo epo.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by stickle(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Then the said lady dies.

Who is more heartless?

From his Twitter handle that is posted here, I read where he said "if you don't understand sarcasm stay oof my post".
However we should always be circumspect in all our replies. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by kingyakos: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Then the said lady dies.

Who is more heartless?

A typical Yoruba will never see any wrong deed from his fellow Yoruba even if he/she committed murder so long the victim is not a Yoruba tribe it's ok by them.
I've been shot please pray for me, what did she ask from us (prayers) to be alive
Are you dead now, what's he wishing her death, and here you are being partial.
I don't wish you to ever be a victim of such so u will never ask for prayers. Shame on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by happney65: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2022
sosanova:
grin grin grin
De don finish the guy

He has removed all his pictures on FB too and his just one friend remaining. Don't know if he removed all his FB friends.

Oloshi ponmo boys. They were giving him hot hot there too on FB before he went to hide

Omo ale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Gamnity: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2022
It's well Dr. Chinelo. Nigeria failed you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by kingyakos: 9:32am On Mar 30, 2022
007s:

Mr man relax, that guy most likely didn't know she was serious with the tweet.
Like, who tweet during such an incident especially while fighting for their life?

And how does a serious tweet look like?....
Can somebody be joking of being shot, it's not a 007 movie tricks ok!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by donb06: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2022
Triangles1:

Don't mind them, Kanu and Orjukwu has killed Igbos more than Boko Haram, the highest number of people affected by this same bandit and Boko Haram are the northern part of Nigeria yet the Igbos cried rivers on top it.

The other lady killed in BRT did exactly same thing yet was mourned and family condoled across all tribes in Nigeria. This same lady did same thing and was scorned even in dying times. Emotions will definitely roll out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by 2braithe: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2022
Ejanla69:
Yoruba Muslims

How does this even relate?

I don't like how parents give kids a browsing phone these days.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by LastProphet: 9:40am On Mar 30, 2022
DrGoodman:
It's the same sentiments uniting Nigeria since 1970. If there is no Igbos to hate together, Nigeria would have scattered.

Buharri got elected because the Yorubas felt that Jonathan must go, because it was said he was favoring Igbos. An Ijaw man for that matter. Forget the corruption tag he got.

Nnamdi Hero Kanu would have got a standing ovation for his messages of warnings for fulani attrocities on the south, but he is Igbo, so everyone had to love Buharri than listen to the voice of reason.

But their hate is already eating them up, it's one young Igbo doctor today and countless northerners gone.

If you are educated and still believe Jonathan did well then sorry for you. Really really sorry for you. I voted Jonathan in 2011 and voted buhari in 2015 and voted atiku in 2019 and will ost likely vote peter obi or osinbajo in 2023, and the only reason for my vote is the performance of the current govt and compared with what I think another candidate can offer. As at 2015 it was already clear to any morooon that Jonathan was a complete failure and that was why even another morooon like buhari was preferred to come and try his luck. Ibos really have a warped logic built on this hate hate thing, any IBO just believes that every action is about hate for him irrespective of what his own actions has been. Love and hate both must be earned most times. IBO films and psychology is all about someone hates you just because he hates you! I don't get you people. That's why you have no society no values, only money as final value. Kenyans, South Africans, Malaysians, Indians and Ghanaians already even know you people as separate from other Nigerians because of your unruly uncouth behavior but yet you are not even capable of sitting down to ask yourselves fundamental questions, all you shout is hate hate hate! "They hate us because we are successful" blah blah blah. Like I support breakup of Nigeria been from middle belt but I can't ever think of joining Biafra because we already know the chest beating that will follow. You guys really need therapy

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Emekaonline: 9:40am On Mar 30, 2022
DrGoodman:
It's the same sentiments uniting Nigeria since 1970. If there is no Igbos to hate together, Nigeria would have scattered.

Buharri got elected because the Yorubas felt that Jonathan must go, because it was said he was favoring Igbos. An Ijaw man for that matter. Forget the corruption tag he got.

Nnamdi Hero Kanu would have got a standing ovation for his messages of warnings for fulani attrocities on the south, but he is Igbo, so everyone had to love Buharri than listen to the voice of reason.

But their hate is already eating them up, it's one young Igbo doctor today and countless northerners gone.

No sensible human in life would have taken all the invectives and insults your Kanu has pour on other tribes

3 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Crownwhale(m): 9:44am On Mar 30, 2022
DrGoodman:

1. Don't generalized issue. Not Yoruba that want GEJ out, some groups of Yoruba, Igbo and Ijaw participated in outing of my beloved GEJ.
2. Nigerians lost their precious life in that ungodly act of the buhari henchmen. More than two Igbo, many Yorubas and majorly northerners.
Look beyond sentiment and be realistic, away nepotism and let love rule.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by bjtinz: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2022
kingyakos:

A typical Yoruba will never see any wrong deed from his fellow Yoruba even if he/she committed murder so long the victim is not a Yoruba tribe it's ok by them.
I've been shot please pray for me, what did she ask from us (prayers) to be alive
Are you dead now, what's he wishing her death, and here you are being partial.
I don't wish you to ever be a victim of such so u will never ask for prayers. Shame on you

Lol. The sickening irony. undecided I could say exactly the same about your ilk.

Despite the fact the same Twitter show Ibo names equally making such vile comments, you conveniently choose to focus on just those of a particular tribe because it suits your collective twisted narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by bjtinz: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Then the said lady dies.

Who is more heartless?

It's sad really.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by kingyakos: 9:49am On Mar 30, 2022
bjtinz:

Lol. The sickening irony. undecided I could say exactly the same about your ilk.

Despite the fact the same Twitter show Ibo names equally making such vile comments, you conveniently choose to focus on just those of a particular tribe because it suits your collective twisted narrative.

I know the owner of that account ok!..
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by movetoca: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2022
Invictuse:
I am sure baba e ni oloriburuku ti oun wa. Sunday Igboho, Bode George etc are Yoruba too but can't speak up when igbos mocked Yorubas like the time Yoruba were chased into Benin republic but when the favour is returned you fools show up with your stupid philosophy. Make I no talk for your matter I am not here for your likes.

All these internet tribal warlords , SMH.
The real reason you are this bitter towards another tribe has everything to do with how your poor parents raised you. People like you shouldn't have existed in the first place. If you insult me, It won't cost me more than N100k to trace you and treat you like the animal you're. I pity who ever gave birth to a son like you, they are childless.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2022
I cursed him.... I have never curse anyone and it didn't come to pass, I challenge God... if this guy didn't join chinelo within 60 days time I know he's not the true God am serving...... his tongue has condemned him within God and man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by syntekelite(m): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2022
DrGoodman:

Why will you waste your time talking about terrorists, when there are Igbos to hate grin grin

You don't even understand how terrible this is, some people will rather prefer to be kidnapped and murdered, as long the rest of the country will still be hating Igbos.

That's the problem with Nigeria.

Oboy everything shouldnt be about tribe mann..all your posts ibo ibo ibo.. 2015 don pass,na 2022 we dey, talk something else instead of this whole stale comments of yoruba did this and that..are you in the mind of every yoruba in nigeria,or were you the inec commissioner who saw list of who voted for who... solution na hin we suppose work together find and making everythin abt tribe aint the solution..use your own sphere of influence to educate and spread unity and love..

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by syntekelite(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Then the said lady dies.

Who is more heartless?

Wisdom truly is divine..very apt comment and salient points being raised..

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Tundex911: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2022
This Abolore matter reminds me of aftermath of the Endsars palava...

God dey sha
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Sagefromtheeast: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2022
GOFRONT:
Last time, Bubu called our Super Chickens and spoke with them.........Next thing, Super Chickens lost their match and the whole of the nation said it was because Bubu called them, that was why they failed to win........

Now question is; Did bubu call them again today against Ghana??.....Nop.

Shut it!
Did they lose the match?
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by RexTramadol1: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2022
Arielle:

For real. Whenever I come to this forum I feel like taking a bath and scrubbing myself silly afterwards.

Y haven’t you stopped coming?
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by jagorinho: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2022
jneutron4000:
Igbos are just frustrated, yes he was insensitive but he has realise, instead Igbos should pin their frustration on the terrorist they channelled it elsewhere. undecided
They are cowards, spineless individuals!!! Check the first page, none of them castigated the terrorists that killed the lady, all they always look for are soft targets to pin their frustrations on..... Pathetic, very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by KarlWhyte(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2022
So these ones re yorubas abi?

Bunch of tribal bigots

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by jagorinho: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2022
Danzakidakura:
it's not about Yoruba Muslims, it's time Igbos realize that nobody love them in Nigeria. The hate against this tribe is much for no reason.
They are gettiing the hate they gave back x10, even liberal yorubas I know personally are shifting their grounds now, you can't be insulting everyone and expect no response, but when you get the response you deserve you start crying around like a kid denied candy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.