Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter (80641 Views)

Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by YorobaPIGS: 8:07am On Mar 30, 2022
obailala:
Oh please! Can you shove this nonsense victim mentality trash in the bin already. What has the tweet got to do with tribe for Christ sake?

you are very senskess and utterly despicable

If you weren't inherently cursed with stupidity, you would know that the reason for that equally cursed, senseless abolore comment was because the lady is Igbo, and on seeing her name and tweet, the only thing his brain could process was 'IPOB', which is typical of you dunderheads and brain dead mor.ONS who see every one opposing apc as being Igbo or every anti-buhari comment as coming from IPOB

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by amaben2020(m): 8:07am On Mar 30, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
The same South East People that always mock dead soldiers and policemen killed by IPOB terrorists in the South East?

Hypocrites.

You are very dumb, are all Igbos IPOB? You're the hypocrite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by maasoap(m): 8:07am On Mar 30, 2022
DrGoodman:
It's the same sentiments uniting Nigeria since 1970. If there is no Igbos to hate together, Nigeria would have scattered.

[s] Buharri got elected because the Yorubas felt that Jonathan must go, because it was said he was favoring Igbos. An Ijaw man for that matter. [/s]

Why does everything others do or say must be about you igbos? Because I don't get it. Jonathan is not even an Igbo man. These same Yorubas carried placards and protested for Jonathan to be made acting president when Yaradua was sick. What did he do to Yorubas after his 2011 victory?

Forget the corruption tag he got.

Lol. Why should we forget? Because you said it or he didn't go on national TV telling Nigerians that stealing is not corruption?

[s] Nnamdi Hero Kanu would have got a standing ovation for his messages of warnings for fulani attrocities on the south, but he is Igbo, so everyone had to love Buharri than listen to the voice of reason. [/s]

Who listens to the the rants of a madman? The youths in your region that listened to him, look at what they have become and what they have turned your region to?

But their hate is already eating them up, it's one young Igbo doctor today and countless northerners gone.

Yeah, everyone in Nigeria hates igbos.
Do you know how many people on that train that were killed? You even said countless northerners. Then, why are you making this personal about one igbo woman that most Nigerians didn't even know before until now?

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Abagworo(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2022
ayindejimmy:

That's the real fact.

Most Igbos on Twitter quickly jumped on it, painting it with ethnic colours just to make Yorubas look bad.

The Abolore guy was insensitive, but that was his opinion and attitude.

Let's collectively blame FG for insecurity and throw all our anger and insults at criminals

There are statements that should be regarded abominable by every right thinking being. I went through the tweets and I believe that if Nigeria is a sane country all those involved in open show of hatred for Igbos should be prosecuted and jailed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Truthisunique2: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2022
ayindejimmy:

That's the real fact.

Most Igbos on Twitter quickly jumped on it, painting it with ethnic colours just to make Yorubas look bad.

The Abolore guy was insensitive, but that was his opinion and attitude.

Let's collectively blame FG for insecurity and throw all our anger and insults at criminals
we are not throwing any anger at criminals because they are business men

If those that are supposed to be learned want to take the blame for the business men this is what you get
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by verybadmouth(m): 8:09am On Mar 30, 2022
We are very stupid and fooolish in this country. Extremely fooolish most especially all this red capped foools. Instead of fighting the government and asking them questions about insecurity and hardship, we are posting tweets up and down attacking people over a very serious issue.
All of una yeye. Transfer your aggressive energy to the govt and not to a Twitter user.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by fujirice: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Someone asked to be prayed for, that she's been shot.

Another person asked if she was dead.

In my opinion, that question could have been for one of many innocent reasons.
i). Maybe to know if to continue praying for her or ii). to get information from her to relay to a rescue team.

Then the said lady dies.

And suddenly, Abolore, the man who asked a question out of concern is the villain and not the monsters who killed her.

Who is more heartless?

Abolore who made a tweet or the governor who has refused to resign despite the systematic genocide, constant massacre, an airport invasion by terorrists and a full blown act of terror on a passenger train in the space of a week?

Nigerians are just wired to transfer their frustration-triggered emotions at the wrong object.

Where is the government, where are the armed forces when you need them?

Has Nigeria degenerated to such a level of citizenry hopelessness that rather than hold elected leaders accountable and demand they resign if they can't effectively govern, we are bothered by a tweet from an individual who had no hand on the mayhem.

Please stop already.
It is not everything that you twist.

So, of all the questions you would ask a supposedly injured person, the one that comes to the top of your head is “are you dead now?”

Lord have mercy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2022
funb01:
To think these terrorists who have caused so much pain to families could be rebranded tomorrow and called repentant bandits is worrisome

I am worried about the future of this nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by DarkJeddi(m): 8:09am On Mar 30, 2022
JAMO84:
He didn't know that the girl was really shot, if he knew, his reaction would have been different.

We saw how some people rolled out the drums and celebrate when Abba Kyari died.

I always condemn every tragic death, no matter who's involved.

HYPOCRISY IS CONDEMNING ONE DEATH AND CELEBRATING ANOTHER

Abba Kyari was a public figure,hatred comes with the territory..
Comparing his scenario with this is being Myopic..
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by EgunMogaji2: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Angry Nigerians have taken to Twitter to blast Abolore over his insensitive reply to Chinelo's tweet, asking Nigerians to pray for her.

Mr Abolore, who mistook her tweet for clout chasing, sarcastically asked 'are you dead now?'.. It sounded funny at the time as other 'thomases' made fun of it.

However, that sarcasm became his tragedy. Chinelo was right after all. And to make matters worse, she was declared dead few hours later. And his comic reply immediately assumed a tragic meaning. Mr Abolore, a comedian hours ago, is now a ruthless psychopath.

His psychopathic reply has been gathering negative reactions since the sad news broke out, with many calling for his arrest. Others want him sacked. Some even went as far as printing and circulating his obituary picture.

Arrested for what exactly? I'm trying to learn.

You won't call for the arrest of those that bombed the train, shot her or stealing public funds and making your pathetic life harsh instead it's someone that made an insensitive post that you want arrested.

I just pity anyone that's holding out for a better Nigeria. It's not the country but the inhabitants.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:09am On Mar 30, 2022
REALCASE:
nonsense write up, which type of question is that?? He wished her death because that's is his expectation..what happens to questions like.... how are you feeling now? Or hope you are recovering/given medical attention

He thought she was clout-chasing.

If he knew the real situation, he certainly wouldn't have asked that question.

It is a lesson for all.

You people should cut Abolore some slack. He wasn't the one that bombed the train.

So why focusing on him?

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by roselynbas(f): 8:10am On Mar 30, 2022
Enough with the hate already!! This is not about tribe please, let's face the issue here and deal with it as is.

Some people are so insensitive, what if it's a depressed person that tweeted for help, is this how he or she will be responded to?

This should be a lesson that you don't respond to or reply what you know nothing about especially when you don't know the state one is in.

A lot of people are so use to bullying that this behavior refused to end in the boarding school, you had to grow with.

You must prove that you are a hard man so people must notice you. Yes, you all are receiving the attention you crave. Go figure!

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by EgunMogaji2: 8:11am On Mar 30, 2022
verybadmouth:
We are very stupid and fooolish in this country. Extremely fooolish most especially all this red capped foools. Instead of fighting the government and asking them questions about insecurity and hardship, we are posting tweets up and down attacking people over a very serious issue.
All of una yeye. Transfer your aggressive energy to the govt and not to a Twitter user.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by maasoap(m): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2022
Abagworo:

There are statements that should be regarded abominable by every right thinking being. I went through the tweets and I believe that if Nigeria is a sane country all those involved in open show of hatred for Igbos should be prosecuted and jailed.

Lol. Coming from the same people who insult and abuse Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Lai Mohammed every single day and call it freedom of speech.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by kponkedenge(m): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2022
JAMO84:
He didn't know that the girl was really shot, if he knew, his reaction would have been different.

We saw how some people rolled out the drums and celebrate when Abba Kyari died.

I always condemn every tragic death, no matter who's involved.

HYPOCRISY IS CONDEMNING ONE DEATH AND CELEBRATING ANOTHER

The guy steadily tweets hateful and bigoted messages only about Igbo and IPOB, he doesn't tweet about anything else. So trying to excuse the guy that he didn't know she was shot is just silly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by kilisi(m): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2022
dejol88:
I wish I can get just a little info about this guy in the UK , I will personally go and report to the employer.

Who can divulge his info abeg?

And what will be your gain.

I'm afraid you're as heartless as the terrorists who bombed the train.

Bye!

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by DarkJeddi(m): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2022
obailala:
Yes the tweet was insensitive and stupid, but there's nothing about it that proves he made it because the girl was Igbo.

I just went on twitter and noticed several people (just like the fellow I quoted) have turned the while thing into a tribal episode.
Like I said..
Knowing the mentality of the average Nigeria..
I wouldn't discredit the tribal element..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by maasoap(m): 8:13am On Mar 30, 2022
DrGoodman:

Why will you waste your time talking about terrorists, when there are Igbos to hate grin grin

You don't even understand how terrible this is, some people will rather prefer to be kidnapped and murdered, as long the rest of the country will still be hating Igbos.

That's the problem with Nigeria.

Stop making this about igbos, Northerners are the major casualties and victims of that attack
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Angelfrost(m): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2022
I honestly fear for the guy's life....

A bitter lesson to learn.

It's one thing to misyarn in a faceless forum like Nairaland and go scot-free, but to carry over the same silly behavior to a public place where your details are in view is beyond stupid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by babtoundey(m): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2022
What many people don't understand is that the guy didn't wish her dead. What he did, a lot of those casting aspersions on him have done same and will still do it given the slightest chance.

It was a careless comment which resulted from a careless assumption that the poster was fake and that the last thing on the mind of someone who suffers life threatening injury would be twitting.

So, no need to heap the blame of failed government and insecurity the country on the poor innocent but careless lad.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Superboss: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2022
DrGoodman:

Why will you waste your time talking about terrorists, when there are Igbos to hate grin grin

You don't even understand how terrible this is, some people will rather prefer to be kidnapped and murdered, as long the rest of the country will still be hating Igbos.

That's the problem with Nigeria.

The hate is real. Igbophobia is deep, visible and supported by too many tribes.
If care is not taken, one day, it will consume this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by JubrilBuhari: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2022
jneutron4000:
Igbos are just frustrated, yes he was insensitive but he has realise, instead Igbos should pin their frustration on the terrorist they channelled it elsewhere. undecided
Nay, they are just condemning the vile and wickedness from Yoruba Muslim terrorists sympathisers.

I have a very low expectation on Yoruba people but this is shocking even for your very low standards.
You will go a very long way to please and defend your terroristic overlords.

No wonder Mallam Aliyu Gwarzo said this -

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Sultty(m): 8:16am On Mar 30, 2022
DrGoodman:
It's the same sentiments uniting Nigeria since 1970. If there is no Igbos to hate together, Nigeria would have scattered.

Buharri got elected because the Yorubas felt that Jonathan must go, because it was said he was favoring Igbos. An Ijaw man for that matter. Forget the corruption tag he got.

Nnamdi Hero Kanu would have got a standing ovation for his messages of warnings for fulani attrocities on the south, but he is Igbo, so everyone had to love Buharri than listen to the voice of reason.

But their hate is already eating them up, it's one young Igbo doctor today and countless northerners gone.
there nothing like hatred for ibos ok?? There are lines that shouldn't be crossed when making such comment it is vile and inconsistent
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Abagworo(m): 8:18am On Mar 30, 2022
maasoap:

Lol. Coming from the same people who insult and abuse Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Lai Mohammed every single day and call it freedom of speech.

There's a difference between people "abusing politicians" and targeted hate on a particular ethnic group or race. If Nigeria doesn't tackle this issue of targeted tribal hate, it will consume the nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Ilaje1: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2022
DrGoodman:

Buharri got elected because the Yorubas felt that Jonathan must go, because it was said he was favoring Igbos. An Ijaw man for that matter. Forget the corruption tag he got.

Nnamdi Hero Kanu would have got a standing ovation for his messages of warnings for fulani attrocities on the south, but he is Igbo, so everyone had to love Buharri than listen to the voice of reason.

Everyone hates Igbo, yet Hausa worked with them or should say hausas allowed igbo to work with them. An Igbo man, Azikiwe, was second in position in first republic after Balewa. An Igbo man, Ekuweme, was VP of Shagari, yet everyone hates you. These are the lies and hatred they have been passing to you guys from generation to generation. And that's what your politicians use to get votes from you. But at the top, there's no tribal division when they still money.

You are a lazy and tribal bigot. Tribalism is the only thing you see as a reason for Jonathan's loss. Jonathan regime was bad, corruption was order of the day. Luckily for him, oil price was $100 average. He didnt save for the raining days. OBJ wiped our debts, while Jonatha allowed the reserved to be looted. He had to go. Didn't the west vote for him in 2011? How come you didnt complain about that? Economy was bad, people wanted changes. Even Saraki and Atiku and many more including some SE and SS left PDP. Even in 2015, SW didn't vote for APC massively. It was 51-49% split to APC-PDP. Jonathan through Mimiko destroyed PDP in Ondo state else PDP would have won easily. The aggrieved people they neglected joined APC. He basically made APC stronger. It was the rest of the south and north that massive rigging took place. Both countered each other.

Most Nigerians always vote along the party line irrespective of the candidate depending on the party they belong to. I can assure you that had it been Jonathan crossed to APC in 2015 and Buhari to PDP, SE and SS would voted PDP and see Jonathan as a traitor. SS and SE always vote for PDP irrespective of the candidate. I don't know the right word for it. But it is myopic not to see what you guys are doing wrong but critize a region where true elections(to some extent) always take place. All southwest states have moved btw PDP and other parties except Lagos which has remained AD/ACN since inception.

That being said, Jonathan govt was bad. Buhari's worse for sure. It is true that Jonathan neglected southwest, he had bad advisers around him. When it was dawn on him that he would lose the election, he postponed it by 2 weeks, and pumped massive money to SW kings and OPC guys. But it was too late because APC already won many people over. PDP is strong in SW, if he had carried his party member along, he would have won easily. Obj, Saraki, Atiku, Amaechi, Orji Uzor Kalu and so many more left the party....and you still blame the west for Jonathan's weaknesses of surrounding himself with myopic people and bad adviser like you that always see things through ethnic prism. Gani Fawehinmi and other SW were the ones that championed his course to be installed as president when Yar'dua was on a sick bed. Sowore ran the story of how canals are ruling etc. How come you didn't castigate the SW for fighting for Jonathan?

The next president that will come will be worse than Buhari until we get our fundamentals right, which are industrialization and make everyone accountable for his or her action. I'm sure during Jona, it was said Obj govt was the best. But I remember we complained during ObJ even saying Abacha's regime was better. During Abacha, we said we shd have continued with IBB that he was way better than Abacha. IBB that we even supported the coup of 1990 just to take him out. We said IBB should have left Buhari to continue that he was doing a good job. But the same Buhari was chased out that heis govt was too hash compare to Shehu Shagari. But during Shagari, it was said that corruption was other of the day that wanted military to take over. I hope you see a pattern. Without going to the building blocks to get it right, in 2023 people will be praising Buhari too.

Eventually, stop having a lazy analysis of seeing things through ethnic prism and get ride of yourself of tribal bigotry. Until you get ride of that everyone hates you, you can never have peace. Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by Caleycashh: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2022
Romanoff:
I deactivated my twitter app cause of the toxicity there. Nairaland is another toxic space.
The whole of Nigeria is even Toxic... a hypocritical, very evil and yet a religious country, I regret everyday being a Nigerian. Mention any good thing that has happened to this country!?, people are gradually going insane!
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by babajero(m): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

i). Maybe to know if to continue praying for her or ii). to get information from her to relay to a rescue team.

Then the said lady dies.

And suddenly, Abolore, the man who asked a question out of concern is the villain and not the monsters who killed her.

Who is more heartless?

Abolore who made a tweet or the governor who has refused to resign despite the systematic genocide, constant massacre, an airport invasion by terorrists and a full blown act of terror on a passenger train in the space of a week?

Nigerians are just wired to transfer their frustration-triggered emotions at the wrong object.

Has Nigeria degenerated to such a level of citizenry hopelessness that rather than hold elected leaders accountable and demand they resign if they can't effectively govern, we are bothered by a tweet from an individual who had no hand on the mayhem.
that is why I said you have high capacity fingers but low capacity brain. Your thinking capacity is too low.
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by VEHINTOLAR: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2022
Bridget95:
I will say it again and again all those wishing evil on igbos will suffer be it soldier or not

That's only if Igbo don't wish evil on others !

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by maasoap(m): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2022
dejol88:
I wish I can get just a little info about this guy in the UK , I will personally go and report to the employer.

Who can divulge his info abeg?
dasparrow:
Toh! cheesy

But seriously, the guy that asked Dr Chinelo that question has no empathy, no compassion. That is what Nigeria has turned most Nigerians into. A bunch of stone cold hearted human beings. It's unfortunate undecided

Lol. That info shouldn't be too hard for you to get now, ode osi.
When Abba Kyari died of covid-19, many of you guys celebrated his death for days and months. What has changed now that you guys just remembered empathy and compassion?
You celebrate anytime criminal IPOBians kill security agents and still defend your action. I don't know why many of you just choose to be hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by ginggerxy: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Oyibo man talk say two wrongs no fit make right. Make Nigerians stop all diz vawulence. D boy mess up no be lie but to dey do diz kind tin na to violate d memory of Chinelo. Abeg make we give peace a chance. One love
two wrongs can not make a right but the wages of sin is death?
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by mikywonder(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Same yoruba muslims
D same problems of this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Then the said lady dies.

Who is more heartless?

Go over what you typed and tell me if you're human, Your fate is sealed! Since you justify evil, that you'll get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.