Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him (110382 Views)

Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Female Fan Meets N'golo Kante, Cries (Photos) / N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
ArchiLimited:
If everybody treated social media privacy the way kante does, things would be better.
Even in reality,people can only destroy what they have access to. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Ebubu: 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just like wine, women get better with age.
An aged kpekus always remains a delight to me; zero pregnancy worries, unscripted orgasms, minute infection potentials, better grasp but worse smell.

When I discovered this, I began spending more time at the States Pensions Board. The way I always loitered there in search of prey, you'd think I had just been appointed the Permanent Secretary of the Board.
you dey mad

5 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
"With millions in her account" can't stop laughing grin grin but kante is still richer than her now, I just hope she won't do thesame thing
Emmanuel Eboue Ex did to him by rendering him financially broke, kante is a national treasure you can't just help but love the dude, coming from a manchester united fan. grin grin grin
Hmmm, I just dey look am dey laugh, ThankGod sha him no dey naija wey him go dey beg money for kidney transplant upandan

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
Senomii:

Hmmm, I just dey look am dey laugh, ThankGod sha him no dey naija wey him go dey beg money for kidney transplant upandan
abi oo... kante self get mind see the kind old cargo wey him go carry. grin grin
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by frowland(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mokason288:

Will you post your wife if she is 16 years older than you?

Hmmm
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by sinola(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
ogbiwa:
Jude Littler is the beautiful wife of Chelsea FC star N'Golo Kanté. Jude is also the ex-wife of former France international footballer Djibril Cissé.

N'Golo Kanté is considered to be one of the best midfielders of his time. The Frenchman has achieved almost everything there is to achieve as a professional footballer. Kante has won the Premier League twice - once with Leicester City and once with Chelsea. He is also the winner of the World Cup 2018 and he helped the Blues win the Champion League in the 2020/2021 season.

It is unknown when exactly did Kante and Jude met as they are both very private about their personal lives. Kante is probably one of the most mysterious players in the world as he keeps his private life a secret and he does not share anything with the press.

His wife Jude Littler is a successful business owner, with millions in her bank account. She is mostly known for being the wife of the Chelsea star N'Golo Kante. She was first recognized as the wife of the former Liverpool ace Djibril Cissé. Eventually, Djibril and Jude divorced.

She was born on November 30, 1975, so her age is 46. Jude is 16 years older than her husband, N'Golo Kante, who was born on March 29, 1991.

She was born in Anglesey, United Kingdom, meaning that her nationality is British.

She was a hairdresser before she met Djibril Cissé. After she started dating the former Liverpool ace she quit her job.

Her net worth is around $2 Million.

N'Golo Kante's net worth is around $23 Million. Kante earns around $7 Million per year and his weekly wage is €146,341. Despite being a millionaire, Kante is the most modest person we know as he drives not the typical football player's expensive car, but a Mini Cooper.

His wife is not the typical WAG, who shares her life with her followers. Jude does not use social media. Jude Littler can't be found on Instagram. She prefers to spend her time focusing on her business and her children rather than scrolling through social media.

She has three children from her previous marriage to Djibril Cisse.

https://ohmyfootball.com/news/723/kante-wife-jude-littler

everything about this dude is always weird!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Jmk9292(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An aged kpekus always remains a delight to me; zero pregnancy worries, unscripted orgasms, minute infection potentials, better grasp but worse smell.

When I discovered this, I began spending more time at the States Pensions Board. The way I always loitered there in search of prey, you'd think I had just been appointed the Permanent Secretary of the Board.
This guy is something else

8 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Ishilove: 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
She has a thing for athletic, black cocks_

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by KingDamzzy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Most likely fake news. The source online backing this story up is shady.
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Knows12(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
I need work pls. hunger want kill me...
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by hurryup123(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

� clown

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by nairaman66(m): 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
thesicilian:

Lol. Don't mind him. Chelsea fans know nothing about other players and clubs. A child who has never left home thinks his father's compound the biggest.

Do you have a database to back your spurious claims?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Say what!!!? Abeg no talk again
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by treatise: 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
everythinggirly:
All I see is a beautiful family!

May God bless you

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Bouncing2(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oboi!!! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by emmanuelbrown26: 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nwanemus onye high way, I sight u. Odogwu no bi guy name

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by aloma007(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Good family life!

I'll hit it hard too someday!

I'm available for your freelance projects!

And I'm a professional and trusted deal maker!
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Positiveme2020: 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
godofuck231:
Black men and blonds, their cryptonite and they still never learn

U mean kryptonite

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Subzero30: 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
GREAT MAN WITH GREAT WIFE, PRIVATE LIFE WILL SAVE YOU A LOT OF UNNECESSARY BACKLASH
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Dearlord(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Omg. The lord is your strength grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Breastfeed: 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hmmm okay o, the story get as e be sha
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Tumbulum: 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Older women are the easisest of lays.
If only you knew the number of old women walking on our roads wishing a man would just woo them, you'd never waste your time on these over-entitled young girls.
God forgive you brother.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Angelfrost(m): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mokason288:

I don't post myself, wife, or anything deeply personal to me... And she is just 3 years my junior!

So, what's your point?!!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Blacknote: 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Omotosho1090905(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
Imagine Nairaland self dey promote fake news nawa o

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by pafo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mokason288:

A lot of people got married to women much older than they are and they post it. There way is different to ours.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by olumike001(m): 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
ArchiLimited:
I actually went online myself to search and there was NO single photo online of kante and his wife together. Not even 1. And this is a millionaire, a world cup winner and one of the most popular people in the world. If everybody treated social media privacy the way kante does, things would be better.
Easier said than done.
You ain't doing such too.
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by kayperry: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
jibril cisse shocked how did she go from that vain dude to aboki kante ... its just so difficult to understand women smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by FirstbornWds: 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This slowpoke is back...

Welcome anyway!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Brazil 1 - 1: International Friendly On 13th October 2019

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.