Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him (110386 Views)

Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Female Fan Meets N'golo Kante, Cries (Photos) / N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by nnol(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
16 years no be 16 days.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Ajibade123(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
with Kante's story he should be far more than 30
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by pacificom: 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
That Cisse is kind of wacky and Cranky, while kante may not be one flashy guy but is cool headed and responsible enough for a mature white babe to love.
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by PStacks(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
The guy possibly needs help

1991 kid. What does he know.

Chelsea's time would pass. He won't be at the top again, and just like she left Djbril cisse, she would leave him for something in vogue when she is 55
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Kingjames(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Not only chelsea fans broda. Accept the reality and lets have peace. all this Man united fans with no cup

hehehehehe
thesicilian:
Ngolo kante is considered by Chelsea fans to be one of the best midfielders of his time...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by koyyess: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

[s]Just like wine, women get better with age.
An aged kpekus always remains a delight to me; zero pregnancy worries, unscripted orgasms, minute infection potentials, better grasp but worse smell.

When I discovered this, I began spending more time at the States Pensions Board. The way I always loitered there in search of prey, you'd think I had just been appointed the Permanent Secretary of the Board.[/s]

Why did you edit out your 3rd paragraph huh? undecided
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Padipadi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Abeg Kante don born? Or abi dz woman don born for him
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by 8stargeneral: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Make that woman treat kante will ooh..he's a nice guy
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Oyiboman69: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just like wine, women get better with age.
An aged kpekus always remains a delight to me; zero pregnancy worries, unscripted orgasms, minute infection potentials, better grasp but worse smell.

When I discovered this, I began spending more time at the States Pensions Board. The way I always loitered there in search of prey, you'd think I had just been appointed the Permanent Secretary of the Board.

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by koyyess: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
She looks good for her age. kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by alizma: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
ArchiLimited:
I actually went online myself to search and there was NO single photo online of kante and his wife together. Not even 1. And this is a millionaire, a world cup winner and one of the most popular people in the world. If everybody treated social media privacy the way kante does, things would be better.
I was about asking what attracted them to each other but when I get to the way they live their lives mostly private, the picture became clearer to me. Their life style is likely their bond.
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
sinola:

everything about this dude is always weird!

Ngolo Kante is a prodigy and strange human. I can't even criticize him, he his just different.
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Waheed60: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
This guy remember Emmanuel Ebue saga.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mokason288:

Will you post your wife if she is 16 years older than you?

With 3 kids for another man?

Another footballer, sef!

N'golo no see woman marry, na Cisse ex-wife e go carry.

Na waa o.

Who get cap no get head.....

7 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by UncleJudax(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mokason288:

Emanuel Macron?

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ishilove:
She has a thing for athletic, black cocks_

She has a thing for money too.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by BennixB(m): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just like wine, women get better with age.

When I discovered this, I began spending more time at the States Pensions Board. The way I always loitered there in search of prey, you'd think I had just been appointed the Permanent Secretary of the Board.

Chai...

Bro, take it easy o. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by SKINDOGGY: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mokason288:

bro what about pique fabregas undecided
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Emir01: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Fake news
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by carl90(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
So woman dey answer Jude? undecided O di egwu !
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Rottymy: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

With 3 kids for another man?

Another footballer, sef!

N'golo no see woman marry, na Cisse ex-wife e go carry.

Na waa o.

Who get cap no get head.....

The dude is strange, he his a different human. Usually people like that come 1 in 1000. So when I discovered this news months ago, I just knew it can only be possible with Kante.

People say he his humble but that's not the issue, he is a strange person.

The funny part is that Women will now use this dude as comparison, that they will find a man after 3 kids. Like this is 1 in 1000 cases. It is hard to find another Ngolo Kante.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
dawnomike:
Djibril Cisse's ex-wife? Nah! The lady just have a thing for black and famous. shocked
Time will tell. She'd surely break loose
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
ecolime:
You hardly see these big boys with black women. Wetin our sisters do una na? cry
na mumu de cause am. Black queens over everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by peculiar2233: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
thesicilian:
Ngolo kante is considered by Chelsea fans to be one of the best midfielders of his time...
Are u okay?
He's considered by Chelsea fans or He's the best midfielder in d world?
I'm asking u
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by alizma: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
ecolime:
You hardly see these big boys with black women. Wetin our sisters do una na? cry
The white women get something doing and despite their well to do position, they go for what they want
Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
ecolime:

It's called positioning, not the Black woman's fault but White women are smarter in evil. It is similar to what TOP CLASS RUNS GIRLS do, they position themselves in places where they can be found by Rich men. IG, Twitter, Snapchat, Churches, Weddings etc.

You can only purchase the product you see with your eyes.

Some few Black women have perfected this act but White women are in charge of this behaviour.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nigger should have gone for a Somali. I'll only believe this types of wedding until the dude is poorer than the Lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Brazil 1 - 1: International Friendly On 13th October 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.