Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh (8574 Views)

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) / 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by Stallione(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2022
edochie12:
My njikoka,who you be oga
i am just wondering o. That guy as far as i know is nobody and cannot be trusted. He is not accessible, reliable and trustworthy. undecided
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by Stallione(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
obyon:
Apga first Apga first, mr man go join your chukwuma umeoji in apc, you never support Soludo during the election.
He is here claiming to have supported soludo, when he joined apc after chuma umeorji failed in court.
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by Stallione(m): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Agricmoney:
Digi-Priest himself. that’s nice and I know he would perform excellently well.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
He is nobody.
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by Stallione(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
sauceEEP:

Don't mind the man,a former senior special assistant to obiano but he never campaigned for Apga or Soludo during the last governorship election. He was in Burundi enjoying himself thinking APC will defeat APGA.
Na so i hear oo from the right source. Chaiii
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by Stallione(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Adonis86:
He's cute. I'll vote for him
So its cuteness u've been busy voting all these while in any election. Thats shameful. undecided
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by Kachifo3: 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Digi - nonsense

All Willie Obiano's aides are today contesting election in Anambra after looting the state dry...

Ndi ori....
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by Chimeluv(f): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
He should go and rest...
Re: Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh by lebuhsi(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
LordGuru1:
Exactly! They Pretend as if they don't know the One and Only Solution! The Guys and Youths with the Needed Strength hide behind they phone keypads Complaining all day like senseless directionless little bitches wasting their LifeTime away Instead of being Ready to die to Save their Next Generation for Eternal Slavery! Nigerian Southern Guys are the most Shameless Senseless Cowards on Earth. Instead of Igbos and Yorubas to Unite and Courageously Arise and mercilessly flush out Fulanis, they cowardly turn Blind Eye to those they have Subconsciously accepted as them SlaveMasters, and go for each other's throats at any slightest opportunity. Bunch of Selfish Egoistic Puffedup Senseless Useless Cowards that can't Protect their own women, girls and Children. My Mom is Igbo and my Dad is Yoruba, but I hate the 2 tribes with Passion. I tried to wake them up that we Unite against our Common enemy but Senseless Pride and Satanic Selfishness has eaten too deep into most of their Souls that they can't See the Only Way Forward again. I was even betrayed to the Enemy, I thank my CREATOR for Helping me to Escape unhurt. Nothing can ever make me to return to the Useless Country called Nigeria, unless the Pride-enslaved Sad Souls of Southern Nigeria Manup and Unite to Courageously destroy their Invading Enemies, then I will be on Next Flight to come and join them Carrying 2 Guns simultaneously flushing out the blood-thirsty Animals from our Father Land. Until Igbos and Yorubas see themselves as Brothers, Nigeria and Nigerians shall forever be enslaved. This is the Bitter Truth, "You can do Nothing against the TRUTH but for the TRUTH!"

Anger blinded by hate, shey you're in a saner clime? come to S.Nigeria and lead, stop hiding behind a keyboard. All the change you need to happen would be done here, yet you ran abroad like a dog. heal from you hate my bru, it will never bring any good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Ojo Mmaduekwe Talking Trash On Bbc Hard Talk. / Osinbajo: Some Public Commentators Make Baseless Assertions / President Buhari Hosts Members Of Diplomatic Corps In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.