Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria (31611 Views)

Radiography Vs Pharmacy. Which Is More Lucrative / Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? / Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Otiv: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
All of you that come online to ask for crucial pieces of advice, have you taken time to seek the face of God? God is the only that can give you the right answer and give you direction. I am not saying don't ask people but seek God's face first !
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!
I need to make an informed decision.
I have a Capital of 2M , should I open a pharmacy/ chemist in Nigeria or Move to Europe,I also have baking skills.
I'm confused on which part to follow
P.s I'm not a pharmacist but experienced in that field.

1 Like

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Johel(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!
I have a Capital of 2M , should I open a pharmacy/ chemist in Nigeria or Move to Europe,I also have baking skills.

Which mumu pharmacy?...GUY JAKPA!!!

2 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by sureinfo: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
The question is what can 2 million naira do for you in Europe as someone going there to settle for the first time.?
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tingotoe:
How? It's impossible except he has LOL grin

Are you a travel agent? Please leave matter for Mathias. If you have someone with 2m, I will process German visa in Lagos... grin

Let's not digress too much though. I know what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by askolly(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
Bro pls u beta relocate to Europe �
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin for your mind 2million dead naira na better money to go Europe abi

U better wake up
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Euegene100001: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
As u talk am so e sweet .to use mouth play drum dey easy but na when u wan play am for real life u go know the difference
Arrahman39:
Chemist is a very lucrative business and 2m is a enough to start everagelly... Make visibility study well under, 2 - 3yrs you can recovered your money back ... Start your business here, some are there in Europe which u are far better than but they ain't tell u...
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Bapy(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
CaptMarvel:
shocked I'm not sure 2M is enough to relocate to Europe and be comfortable, nah nah!

Use your 2million to start a well established profitable online business in Nigeria that will pay you in dollars monthly.
Ranging from
Affiliate marketing,
YouTube,
Digital webstore,
Forex etc!

All the best.
Which kind nonsense affiliate marketing and forex you wicked oh

1 Like

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by wiloy2k8(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!

2m no fit open standard pharmacy … you can start with your baking skill .

Open a store and start baking .. sell you stuffs to schools and con. Post your cakes online and so on .

Standard pharmacy without goods pass 2m , size of shop , you go find location tire , you go wait for them to approve am . So many things .

1 Like

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by kenearth50(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
CaptMarvel:
shocked I'm not sure 2M is enough to relocate to Europe and be comfortable, nah nah!

Use your 2million to start a well established profitable online business in Nigeria that will pay you in dollars monthly.
Ranging from
Affiliate marketing,
YouTube,
Digital webstore,
Forex etc!

All the best.
Please don't try forex right now
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Sawdiq39(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
2m can sustain you if you are on student visa plus tuition free and assistantship with that you can pay rent and have little money to survive
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by tunapawizzy: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!
Go to europe as what actually.....what you are going to do wherever you go is much more important than where you are going to.
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by od501: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!

2 million? No sir, it's a waste to travel to Europe with such money. If you want relocate with such amount, choose African countries.
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by wallarwallar(m): 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Otiv:
All of you that come online to ask for crucial pieces of advice, have you taken time to seek the face of God? God is the only that can give you the right answer and give you direction. I am not saying don't ask people but seek God's face first !

If dere is no money na dat time den dey seek face of God and if money don show den no go need God again to show dem how to spend it Human beinggggggggggggggg

1 Like

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by bluefilm: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!

I don't know why but I am never in support of this idea to move abroad.
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by STEWpid(f): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
F**k ya sef

1 Like

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!
where u see 2m in first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by lookmangiw(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
2 million can not take youto europe na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Sawdiq39(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
My cousin went on student visa (free tuition plus assistantship) he has 700k savings to survive for next 3 months till they start paying the assistantship what’s important is that you try to cut your budget
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Bridget95(f): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Abilistic:
Can that 2m comfortably take you to Europe?

i like the word you used CONFORTABLY .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by ken045501: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Just Dey chop the 2m . Best advice, thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Bridget95(f): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
EdgarBounce:
Convert that your 2 million naira to Euros. You will see the answer
that is less than 3500 Euros

1 Like

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Legendoo: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Your skill is not in high demand abroad.

Your funds aren't enough to travel.

Start the business, you stand a better chance of making it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Immunity04: 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Invest in Chemist as the money isn't enough for the European japa process. But the problem is that you aren't a Pharmacist, Pharmaceutical Council will be on your neck trying to feast on your capital. Lol, your location matters sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by mozes01(m): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Make una dey calm down oo. thats how i spent over 1.8M in 2020 trying to relocate my elder brother and the thing just no work out then and my money just dissapear fiam. so think well my brother is it worth it?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by SHINJA: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Alot of negative people claiming 2million is not a big money while many don't have Upto 50k in their account...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Golan007: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
In Europe, you would not be allowed to practice pharmacy until you qualify as one over there.

Should you even qualify as one, you'll probably need someone to employ you, which could happen.

In UK, you'll be on 50k per annum for example.

Not a huge sum, and you'll always be just above water but not coasting.
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Kayclite: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
BigBashiru:

Have you evaluated the efficacy of 54 African states to meet your needs before your decision to move to Eurooe or are you yet another European mental slave who has been captured by colonial brainwashing and the news media??

If I want to migrate today I'd look at Kenya Morocco Rwanda Tunisia ghana Gambia Senegal and if wat I want isn't in these countries then I'd consider Europe.

But you just like 98% of Nigerians are western European worshippers.....who once they want to migrate the first place they will consider is western europe.

Meanwhile the western Europeans earnestly wish they had it warm and nice all year round....which is why they tried to take over South africa and till this day trying to make inroads into Africa
Good advice. There are places in Africa land is so cheap it's unbelievable, they would even gift you free land.
Problem is the typical Nigerian is not a builder but a consumer. Our education is to blame for this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by northbird: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!

Don't open a chemist yet. It will gulp your funds.

Start baking. You don't need expensive equipment to start.

1 Like

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Investorsci: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
Don't listen to all the negative advice here, Yes with 2m about 3.5k Euros you can move to Europe. All you need to do is arrive in Europe, get a job or school, go to Europe by budgeting that 2m like this

Flight -500k
Visa- 500k

3 month rent - 700k
Feeding 300K

Remember though you are to hustle hard, get scapy jobs before 3months Once you get there you will find a way definitely you can connect with the Nigerian community there.

Oil dey head.
Best advise so far.

I am also looking forward to japa.I will sure take your advice
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by letitrainnow(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
Pharmacy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam / Living And Working In Lagos Vs. Living And Working In Port Harcourt / HND Accountancy Vs BSc Accounting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.