Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker (25083 Views)

My Boss & Husband Are Friends But He Wont Stop Doing This To Me / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Benwallt(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

we are not talking about fucking here.
What then are you paying bills for if not fvck. Na charity bills?

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Aliou007(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
You said it all in the first paragraph.
“PAYING BILLS GIVES YOU MORE CONFIDENCE” Very true.
thebosstrevor1:
Whether you are dating a white, black or Asian woman, as a man you must must pay bills, this has nothing to do with being a Simp, paying bills gives you more confidence.

Lets's imagine, you and your girlfriend go on a date to a nice restaurant and the waiter brings the bill to you, are you telling me that you will allow your girlfriend to pay the bills in the presence of the waiter, as a man in that situation, paying the bills gives you more respect in the eyes of the waiter and also gives you more confidence.

We shouldn't be deceived by all those people who want to change societal roles, men who don,t pay bills naturally feel distressed,afraid,depressed and aggressive, it is just something that comes with nature.

If you like go outside and have baby mamas, if you can not afford to pay for the bills that comes with taking care of the child and the mother, as a man, you will feel helpless seeing your child in distressed and not being able to support that child, no wonder, when a man that can not pay bills impregnate a woman, he tells her to abort the child or he runs away.

Go check men who are married without jobs and can not afford to pay bills,many of them are depressed, suicidal and aggressive, they lash out easily on everyone that is as a result of not fulfilling the responsibility of being a man.

Lets be realistic, as a man, we can not avoid paying bills, it is just one of the responsibility that comes with the yoke of being the creators of civilizations.

if you can not pay bills, avoid getting married, avoid having a girlfriend, avoid society, that is the only way, but as long you want to live and participate in every sphere of society, move up the ladder in society, you must pay bills as a man. that is your yoke.

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by ultimateprof: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
Who respect help? Anyone that has should pay the bill, simple!

Onye enyere ya nyee!
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Emanodimo(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
eazzzy1:
Not being able to pay the bills is different from knowing it’s not your duty to pay the bills. Confidence and respect are not bought by paying bills, they come with who you are as a person. If I had a million dollars, would I feel less confident because my wife picks a $39 bill at a restaurant?

This is how you set a standard and when you can’t meet up due to unforeseen circumstances, your partner starts cheating on you. You lose so much self esteem because it was all tied up to your ability to pay bills.

Nothing bad with a man being generous, but when a woman’s love and respect is bought, there’s always someone else willing to pay more than what you have for it.

U have said it all

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Starhearts: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Since slawormiir damn niggea is back.
It remain righteousness2, d able pastor with swag nd effigy

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Aliou007(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin grin. I can’t imagine a lady paying for me while we’re out. We’ll pick a date when we both have money. Or when I have enough to cover for both of us. Lol
siofra:
All i know is if you invite me on a date to restaurant na you go pay. I'm not splitting anything. Because when I invite guys to go out with me, I pay. I handle the costs without splitting.

Meanwhile these redpillers should continue skirting responsibilities in the name of playing smart. It just shows their indiscipline.
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by simpleseyi: 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

we are not talking about fucking here.

What are you talking about? Are you talking about collecting money from guys without being fuccked? That's impossible, you will be mercilessly fuccked.

Nonsensical nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by jaxxy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

i agree that not paying unnecessary bills is good but me and you know that you are joker if you think a woman that you are dating or married to will share bills with you, i dont care what race the woman is but i can tell you that a woman who shares bills with you will never respect you.

Seems u have never dated a gal that loved u for who u are and not what u are. U use money to get gals to date u and be with u. U are insecure around women when u don't have money. Well there's more to life than money bt only deep people can understand this perspective not shallow and superficial people.

I can chase a gal with money, spend recklessly on her bt be rest assured I never marry such a woman cos that's not type of woman I want for long term. She has no values to inspire me. She will be a one night stand or random date. Period!

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by GloriousGbola: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Gamesmart: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Whazar:

Did you say date?
In fact I once dated a girl and she asked me for hair money I told her to ask her father, the relationship ended there. Did you know why? She saw that her only motive for entering the relationship with me would not be successful if I can’t pay ordinary 1k for her hair. I will never invest or pay any girl’s bill while dating NEVER

Now about marriage, if she ain’t comfortable with sharing bills, she can go look for someone else, once I drop 60 you should also bring your 40 and if you don’t respect me still with your 40 % nah your father house straight

Boss NO TIME!! Fish plenty for sea

Your head is very correct!

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Solatium(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

i agree that not paying unnecessary bills is good but me and you know that you are joker if you think a woman that you are dating or married to will share bills with you, i dont care what race the woman is but i can tell you that a woman who shares bills with you will never respect you.

Are today women giving their husbands the expected Respect?
Keep writing rubbish,may be when you live abroad the reality of share responsibility will dawn on you.
No go make money,dey wait man wey go dey pay for everything, including buying you Maggie and sanitary towels

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Kelvin3476: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

OGA BIKO SHUT UP THERE. MY GIRLFRIEND PAY HER BILLS AND I PAY MINE, AND SO ANY OF HER BILL PAY IS AN ACT OF CHARITY. THE ONLY I WIL SOLELY PAY HER BILL NA MY WIFE, DAD AND MUM BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN SHE WON'T HELP TO SOME ASPECTS. I SHOULDN'T BE RESPONSIBLE 4OR A GIRLFRIENDS BILL
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Emanodimo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mrbenny001:
So what would a decent and responsible woman be doing with her own earning if she won't contribute to family expenses... How do you guys of this generation reason... No matter how rich a man is, His woman must contribute IF she's earning as well

Good comment...

There's a need to wash off that entitlement mentality.

Some of the married ones don't understand. They expect you to pay for their personal expenses like hairdo, clothes, bags, undies, phones believing taking care of themselves is for that man's benefits, whereas it's dependence nature, selfish attitude and irresponsible personality..... Some of them will still asked you for transport fare to work for a job that you helped her to get and she gets paid.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by ayenale1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
I met a lady on Monday by Wednesday same werk she don dey celebrate birthday kon ask me to foot birthday cake...I told her immediately to call her father who gave birth to her now then bring my share...till now she no call again...its a matter of letting the girls know that what they are demanding from guys they can have it x10 only if they work in themselves...

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by chymeze: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
eazzzy1:
Not being able to pay the bills is different from knowing it’s not your duty to pay the bills. Confidence and respect are not bought by paying bills, they come with who you are as a person. If I had a million dollars, would I feel less confident because my wife picks a $39 bill at a restaurant?

This is how you set a standard and when you can’t meet up due to unforeseen circumstances, your partner starts cheating on you. You lose so much self esteem because it was all tied up to your ability to pay bills.

Nothing bad with a man being generous, but when a woman’s love and respect is bought, there’s always someone else willing to pay more than what you have for it.
Best comment so far! Key point is, any love or respect that can be bought or that is tied to how much you can spend will always have a bigger buyer somewhere else that can take her away from you.
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Gamesmart: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
siofra:
All i know is if you invite me on a date to restaurant na you go pay. I'm not splitting anything. Because when I invite guys to go out with me, I pay. I handle the costs without splitting.

Meanwhile these redpillers should continue skirting responsibilities in the name of playing smart. It just shows their indiscipline.

If dem serve you food and drink and you consume am, if bill comes and he pays for only his part, wetin you go do?

You go tell restaurant owner say you no dey pay because na he invite you? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Kelvin3476: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
siofra:

U ARE DEFINITELY NOT TALKING ABOUT REDPILLERS AND U KNW NOTHING ABT THEM. REDPILLERS TAKE ALL MALE RESPONSIBITIES BOLDLY
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Gamesmart: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
eazzzy1:

This is how it should be. The person doing the inviting picks the bill. My parents stopped paying my bills because I grew up, are they redpillers?

When you invite your male friends to come out with you, you pay for all their bills?
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by djon78(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Whether you are dating a white, black or Asian woman, as a man you must must pay bills, this has nothing to do with being a Simp, paying bills gives you more confidence.

Lets's imagine, you and your girlfriend go on a date to a nice restaurant and the waiter brings the bill to you, are you telling me that you will allow your girlfriend to pay the bills in the presence of the waiter, as a man in that situation, paying the bills gives you more respect in the eyes of the waiter and also gives you more confidence.

We shouldn't be deceived by all those people who want to change societal roles, men who don,t pay bills naturally feel distressed,afraid,depressed and aggressive, it is just something that comes with nature.

If you like go outside and have baby mamas, if you can not afford to pay for the bills that comes with taking care of the child and the mother, as a man, you will feel helpless seeing your child in distressed and not being able to support that child, no wonder, when a man that can not pay bills impregnate a woman, he tells her to abort the child or he runs away.

Go check men who are married without jobs and can not afford to pay bills,many of them are depressed, suicidal and aggressive, they lash out easily on everyone that is as a result of not fulfilling the responsibility of being a man.

Lets be realistic, as a man, we can not avoid paying bills, it is just one of the responsibility that comes with the yoke of being the creators of civilizations.

if you can not pay bills, avoid getting married, avoid having a girlfriend, avoid society, that is the only way, but as long you want to live and participate in every sphere of society, move up the ladder in society, you must pay bills as a man. that is your yoke.

Story story story
man pay bills woman also pay bills

Even when a man was living as single, he paid his personal bills, likewise woman too

Leaving everything for the man is a no no. Everyone must follow pay the bills

Anyway very many guys are getting wiser.
You don't go and carry load wey pass you, just to prove you are a man.

I remember one burial I went sometime ago. The priest was warning men to be careful of overload

That if they do overstress and overload themselves and die, the women and children will still live on.

So make person no go kill himself,no overstress yourself.
Do the one you can chikena

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by osazsky(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dont miss quote us...no man will allow a woman pay all his Bill's...wat we want is sharing Bill's.. if a man buys house rent then utilities and feeding should be done by women..women enjoy sex more than man..the day I knew this i stop gifting girls items..they pay me for me to be with them
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Bbbw: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Only a simp will pay a whoreee bill
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by djon78(m): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Aliou007:
You said it all in the first paragraph.
“PAYING BILLS GIVES YOU MORE CONFIDENCE” Very true.

Story story story

Na only confidence?
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by MartinsD12(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Nobody says a man shouldn't pay bills but pay bills prudently don't be a mugu that can be controlled into recklessly spending by gold diggers

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by GistFullGround: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2022

Befriend or Marry African-America guys, you go see pepper!

You think na wetin you dey see for movie?

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by coolh3ad(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Whazar:
We ain’t saying we won’t pay bills but won’t pay unnecessary bills that’s just it

If I’m still single, every bills I’m expected to pay should be mine except in a case of charity and when I get married...we share the bills it’s that SIMPLE

101%!!

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by 24brains(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Whazar:

Did you say date?
In fact I once dated a girl and she asked me for hair money I told her to ask her father, the relationship ended there. Did you know why? She saw that her only motive for entering the relationship with me would not be successful if I can’t pay ordinary 1k for her hair. I will never invest or pay any girl’s bill while dating NEVER

Now about marriage, if she ain’t comfortable with sharing bills, she can go look for someone else, once I drop 60 you should also bring your 40 and if you don’t respect me still with your 40 % nah your father house straight

Boss NO TIME!! Fish plenty for sea
guy i love your guts!!! I mean you gat balls. Women are pained that guys are becoming wiser and blocking their cashing out technics. Enough of simping.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by 24brains(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
ultimateprof:
Who respect help? Anyone that has should pay the bill, simple!

Onye enyere ya nyee!
a typical nigeria woman will never pay even if she has money. My greedy girlfriend is among and i dumped her ass!! She came to visit me with #80,000 salary she received, but still demanded i pay her #200 transport fare. I told her i don't have money at hand but she insisted i go withdraw with my ATM card from a nearby POS to pay.

i sent her to go withdraw the money with my atm card but i extracted #1000 from the money she had in her hand bag just to test her level of greediness. she became furious when she came back and started naging that she had budgeted the 80k for make up and wears and that's how we broke up.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by MadamOk(f): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
A big joker
I said it before any man that look at his girlfriend or woman pocket before he date her or marry her, that guy is a weak man... Tbh

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by darediamond(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

... yes because her parents lacks proper way of training up a girl to become responsible adult and later a wife.

It is only an hard-working but still Irresponsible Guy that impregnates a lady who is readily not ready to share bills with her husband.

My daughter is not for sex only and or incubator. She is a WOMB MAN for God sake who also have 2 hands like her Husband.

Guys, please stop promoting prostitution in disguise to start raising responsible daughters.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Olam09(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

People like Gamesmart
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by philosophie: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
simpleseyi:

What are you talking about? Are you talking about collecting money from guys without being fuccked? That's impossible, you will be mercilessly fuccked.

Nonsensical nonsense.
according to a carabar man, etteh this one barrooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm 28 Desperate To Settle Down. / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander / Nollywood Softwork: See Nigerian Actresses Act With Naked Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.