Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker (25092 Views)

My Boss & Husband Are Friends But He Wont Stop Doing This To Me / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Danielle09: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
embarassed
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Nonexisting: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Oga, face your zombie work and leave romance section for experts.
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by wunmi590(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Mooh247: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Actually Nigerian men pay less bills especially if you have strong head

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Emmastan291: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Why can't you pay your own bills?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by koyyess: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Leave them...let them continue thinking that d1ck solves everything.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Ifakiland(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Whether you are dating a white, black or Asian woman, as a man you must must pay bills, this has nothing to do with being a Simp, paying bills gives you more confidence.

Lets's imagine, you and your girlfriend go on a date to a nice restaurant and the waiter brings the bill to you, are you telling me that you will allow your girlfriend to pay the bills in the presence of the waiter, as a man in that situation, paying the bills gives you more respect in the eyes of the waiter and also gives you more confidence.

We shouldn't be deceived by all those people who want to change societal roles, men who don,t pay bills naturally feel distressed,afraid,depressed and aggressive, it is just something that comes with nature.

If you like go outside and have baby mamas, if you can not afford to pay for the bills that comes with taking care of the child and the mother, as a man, you will feel helpless seeing your child in distressed and not being able to support that child, no wonder, when a man that can not pay bills impregnate a woman, he tells her to abort the child or he runs away.

Go check men who are married without jobs and can not afford to pay bills,many of them are depressed, suicidal and aggressive, they lash out easily on everyone that is as a result of not fulfilling the responsibility of being a man.

Lets be realistic, as a man, we can not avoid paying bills, it is just one of the responsibility that comes with the yoke of being the creators of civilizations.

if you can not pay bills, avoid getting married, avoid having a girlfriend, avoid society, that is the only way, but as long you want to live and participate in every sphere of society, move up the ladder in society, you must pay bills as a man. that is your yoke.

What will the respect from the waiter do to you?? See the gene this one will pass on to his next generation....smh. bill payer....more grease to your elbow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by chibestjerry(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

i agree that not paying unnecessary bills is good but me and you know that you are joker if you think a woman that you are dating or married to will share bills with you, i dont care what race the woman is but i can tell you that a woman who shares bills with you will never respect you.

With all due respect you are mad
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Magnoliaa(f): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
As usual, patriarchal, traditional men will flood here, wailing about their headship duties.

I flew.

5 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by harmargedon: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
OP is SIMPle guy grin grin angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by hayprof77(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
if you can not pay bills, avoid getting married, avoid having a girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by PROPEACE: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Whether you are dating a white, black or Asian woman, as a man you must must pay bills, this has nothing to do with being a Simp, paying bills gives you more confidence.

Lets's imagine, you and your girlfriend go on a date to a nice restaurant and the waiter brings the bill to you, are you telling me that you will allow your girlfriend to pay the bills in the presence of the waiter, as a man in that situation, paying the bills gives you more respect in the eyes of the waiter and also gives you more confidence.

We shouldn't be deceived by all those people who want to change societal roles, men who don,t pay bills naturally feel distressed,afraid,depressed and aggressive, it is just something that comes with nature.

If you like go outside and have baby mamas, if you can not afford to pay for the bills that comes with taking care of the child and the mother, as a man, you will feel helpless seeing your child in distressed and not being able to support that child, no wonder, when a man that can not pay bills impregnate a woman, he tells her to abort the child or he runs away.

Go check men who are married without jobs and can not afford to pay bills,many of them are depressed, suicidal and aggressive, they lash out easily on everyone that is as a result of not fulfilling the responsibility of being a man.

Lets be realistic, as a man, we can not avoid paying bills, it is just one of the responsibility that comes with the yoke of being the creators of civilizations.

if you can not pay bills, avoid getting married, avoid having a girlfriend, avoid society, that is the only way, but as long you want to live and participate in every sphere of society, move up the ladder in society, you must pay bills as a man. that is your yoke.

It's fine, we have to pay bills but what do you need the respect of a waiter for? Na was o!

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Ifakiland(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kellzzyy:

What a bloody simp you are!
So your problem is getting validation from a common, bloody waiter?
A bloody waiter??
Shame on you!!!
Imagine the nonsense he typing....that guy for don pay gf school fees tire....na grand patron of simps

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by phemmyfour: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Bills are shared over there

You don't even know the definition of SIMP. Being a SIMP means you pay ALL the time ...even when you don't have, you borrow to pay her

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Any woman who insists on being a liability will remain single forever!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Qatar2022: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

I have been in China for 9 years to know that chinese girls won't let you as her bf pay bills , they split bills and if she's the one that invites you she won't let pay. You can make enquiries

9 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Any woman who insists on being a liability will remain single forever! Shikenan!!!

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by mployer(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
If your confidence has to be sourced from external happenings, you are already in bad shape grin

I pay bills cos I love my woman. Got nothing to do with confidence.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by carl90(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Of course,a man got to pay bills.
Same for women.
They also have to pay bills.
This is why I go for working class women who make their cash and can foot bills.
Imagine a babe will meet his man to give her money to do hair.
Hair o ?
Bae, how much to do hair that you can't take care of it yourself?
I sure don't want liabilities in my life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Mrbenny001: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

i agree that not paying unnecessary bills is good but me and you know that you are joker if you think a woman that you are dating or married to will share bills with you, i dont care what race the woman is but i can tell you that a woman who shares bills with you will never respect you.
So what would a decent and responsible woman be doing with her own earning if she won't contribute to family expenses... How do you guys of this generation reason... No matter how rich a man is, His woman must contribute IF she's earning as well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Archbishop88: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1
Can you please hold your confidence? Who your confidence help?
post=111500730:

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by DenreleDave(m): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Shut up and stop this irrelevant talks

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by victons(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Shut up
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Elmander1983(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Any woman that sees a man as an ATM machine is still fast asleep. Boys don wake up early..
thebosstrevor1:

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
.... Men are never scared of paying bills all we are saying is that ladies should do better and do away with entitlement mentality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by temielects(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Jesus the yoke breaker, break my yoke
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by 12345baba(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

all thrash talk
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Omini247: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Na girl wey get sense we go pay her bill period

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Adakintroy: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Every one pays bills. Men and Women alike. In marriage women have roles liken to bills.

Problem is with modern era women outside of marriage have the worst sense of entitlement.

Life is getting harder men are task more..the burden is getting difficult. Women you are not special men are because of real difficulties. I me a real difficulties. One we don't have makeups to hide.

In a war of men and women women always loose. This war have been fought many times in history. Men always emerge on top. Its why its said men enslave women. Its not really enslaving its just conquest.

Wise women summit before the fight. It wisdom.
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by ednut1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Men and women pay bills whether single or married. So what is the big deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.