Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker (25115 Views)

My Boss & Husband Are Friends But He Wont Stop Doing This To Me / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Magnoliaa(f): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2022
shegz24:
You cant preach feminism when it suits you and expect partriachal benefits when its suits you.
You cant eat your cake and have it.

Sure, yeah. I wonder why you're telling me this or what it has to do with the OP or my comment?

PrimadonnaO:
Flewer! cheesy

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Prince001(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Whether you are dating a white, black or Asian woman, as a man you must must pay bills, this has nothing to do with being a Simp, paying bills gives you more confidence.

Lets's imagine, you and your girlfriend go on a date to a nice restaurant and the waiter brings the bill to you, are you telling me that you will allow your girlfriend to pay the bills in the presence of the waiter, as a man in that situation, paying the bills gives you more respect in the eyes of the waiter and also gives you more confidence.

We shouldn't be deceived by all those people who want to change societal roles, men who don,t pay bills naturally feel distressed,afraid,depressed and aggressive, it is just something that comes with nature.

If you like go outside and have baby mamas, if you can not afford to pay for the bills that comes with taking care of the child and the mother, as a man, you will feel helpless seeing your child in distressed and not being able to support that child, no wonder, when a man that can not pay bills impregnate a woman, he tells her to abort the child or he runs away.

Go check men who are married without jobs and can not afford to pay bills,many of them are depressed, suicidal and aggressive, they lash out easily on everyone that is as a result of not fulfilling the responsibility of being a man.

Lets be realistic, as a man, we can not avoid paying bills, it is just one of the responsibility that comes with the yoke of being the creators of civilizations.

if you can not pay bills, avoid getting married, avoid having a girlfriend, avoid society, that is the only way, but as long you want to live and participate in every sphere of society, move up the ladder in society, you must pay bills as a man. that is your yoke.

Pure poverty mindset cos here in Europe ladies we even pay ur bill cos they are working and earn good money!!!!!!! No one need to pay anyones bill so far the economy of the country is good. Germany, Austria, Holland, Sweden and so on as example
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Peace1993: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2022
Are there still men in this kinda realm?

Hi guys,
This special piece of information goes all out to

1. manufacturers(in small and large scale) as well as my fellow islamic adherents that make use of DATES/DABINU and TIGERNUT/AYA/IMUMU as raw materials in producing their products and IFTAR respectively

2. guys that are interested in PONMO - for domestic and party use,

3. BEANS(of any type) users;

that I can supply the aforementioned products from the Northern part of Nigeria(specifically Yobe state) to anywhere within the Country.

Kindly reach me through the below contact 09038766557(for WhatsApp and Call)

Your patronage will, be highly appreciated and not be regretted
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by thaprofit88: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

i agree that not paying unnecessary bills is good but me and you know that you are joker if you think a woman that you are dating or married to will share bills with you, i dont care what race the woman is but i can tell you that a woman who shares bills with you will never respect you.

Calm down. Your body dey catch you
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Whazar:
We ain’t saying we won’t pay bills but won’t pay unnecessary bills that’s just it

If I’m still single, every bills I’m expected to pay should be mine except in a case of charity and when I get married (if I ever) we share the bills it’s that SIMPLE

If you're single , you're still expected to pay bills , don't you have siblings around you , or nephews and nieces or little cousins or your neighbors children , there's always going to be something , unless you're a very irresponsible person. ( Man or woman) ,

sometimes my little sisters friend could approach me for something and she's only related to me through my sister , so I consider her as my little sister and she sees me as a big sister because I've proved myself to her and my sister , it makes me feel good , especially for the fact that I'm not a man and she knows I'm not giving her because I want to hit on her .

Actually I feel bad when I imagine a situation where noone asks me for anything because they know I won't give even if I had , why would anyone respect anyone who is only superior with age and nothing more ,you just dey like house decoration , why would a man love that kind of life

That is why I don't understand how someone would claim to be interested in me as a woman and is not showing it through actions , I love alot of people and I show it and being the first daughter , I am both a man and a woman in my family , I can't go to my house empty handed , my body will not accept it and then I will see a full grown man demanding my time , attention and affection for just mere spoken words tufiakwa
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Whether you are dating a white, black or Asian woman, as a man you must must pay bills, this has nothing to do with being a Simp, paying bills gives you more confidence.

Lets's imagine, you and your girlfriend go on a date to a nice restaurant and the waiter brings the bill to you, are you telling me that you will allow your girlfriend to pay the bills in the presence of the waiter, as a man in that situation, paying the bills gives you more respect in the eyes of the waiter and also gives you more confidence.

We shouldn't be deceived by all those people who want to change societal roles, men who don,t pay bills naturally feel distressed,afraid,depressed and aggressive, it is just something that comes with nature.

If you like go outside and have baby mamas, if you can not afford to pay for the bills that comes with taking care of the child and the mother, as a man, you will feel helpless seeing your child in distressed and not being able to support that child, no wonder, when a man that can not pay bills impregnate a woman, he tells her to abort the child or he runs away.

Go check men who are married without jobs and can not afford to pay bills,many of them are depressed, suicidal and aggressive, they lash out easily on everyone that is as a result of not fulfilling the responsibility of being a man.

Lets be realistic, as a man, we can not avoid paying bills, it is just one of the responsibility that comes with the yoke of being the creators of civilizations.

if you can not pay bills, avoid getting married, avoid having a girlfriend, avoid society, that is the only way, but as long you want to live and participate in every sphere of society, move up the ladder in society, you must pay bills as a man. that is your yoke.

The bills are inevitable every responsible person ( man or woman ) must and will pay some amount of bills so far as they have family , friends and a lover , all of them that are shouting 50/50 can continue to fool themselves and the ones that say they won't give shishi can continue to fool themselves.

Black , white or Asian the man's way of earning respect is through is ability to take responsibility for his loved ones and neighbors .
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

i agree that not paying unnecessary bills is good but me and you know that you are joker if you think a woman that you are dating or married to will share bills with you, i dont care what race the woman is but i can tell you that a woman who shares bills with you will never respect you.

The woman that share bills with him is not the woman he wanted , it's the one he's managing , shame won't allow him disgrace himself in front of his dream girl
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
eazzzy1:

This is how it should be. The person doing the inviting picks the bill. My parents stopped paying my bills because I grew up, are they redpillers?

When last did a girl ask you out ? It's you that will see aunty and ask "when can we see" it's very rare for a girl to ask a guy out on a date just like that , a guy can see a girl on day one and he's approaching her coz she looks good a woman is most likely to approach guys that she has known for a long time after observing him from a distance over a period of time and most times before she makes a move he already takes the first step unless he wasn't interested in the first place.

Sure let's do it like that , the person to ask you out will pay the bills , you go wait sha

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
czarr:
Even if you pay all the bills in the world for a woman, you are the Joker if you think that would stop her from fvcking a broke guy with your money....she can act all respectful because you pay her bills and still despise you at your bk.
Most bosses think that they are respected by their employees, ofcourse if you pay them salary they'll act respectful, but still talk shitt at your bk.

Let me explain something and I'm probably going to regret talking because una know wetin una dey do laslas but here goes....

Every frog wants to be kissed but not every frog turns into a princess , good girls , bad girls , authentic girls and fake girls , peasant girls and royal Noble girls , we all want to be taken care of it's a feminine trait , we all want proof that a guy loves us and want to be pampered , the higher her ranking the more expensive her taste ( especially her taste in men )

But just like men have men that enter a relationship just to knack a woman and japa, that is the same way we have women especially from the lowest rank who are willing to enter a relationship simply to move up and survive,

and thieves or exploiters are very smart especially with their packaging , you'll see them on IG taking pics and gathering an assembly of men that worship them and from there they'll select their preferred scape goat ,

most men find authentic girls too boring so they usually go for the well packaged exciting ones and instead of admitting to their mistake and being more careful with their choices they step back , clean mouth and join the redpiller gang and start preaching all women are blah blah blah grin

When you find the real one if you like give her 6 million, she'll leave when she wants to and stay if she wants to , it's not the money

Now the second thing about men is that sometimes they are only dominant in one area , you'll see the one that is broke, has bad character , bad attitude , abusive ( verbally or physically) then he's good in bed , when she leaves they will say [/b] na Because him no get money [b]

there will be another one that supposed to be a nun with his barely alive sex life , has no time , doesn't communicate , doesn't compliment , doesn't talk , doesn't call ( not even flash ) , but every month he's giving her like 1 million dollars allowance , and he thinks that's okay and when she leaves they say[b][/b] " women don't know what they want"[b][/b]

There has to be a balance , too much of something is bad , too much money is bad , too much loff and no money is bad , too much. Of everything is bad , balance it

My roommate has a guy that gives her , calls her , texts her , prays for her , plays with her , listens to her and still respects her , it's mutual but that doesn't mean they're perfect they're close enough tho, the best part he's just 24 and he already understands all of this , both of their families are in support of the relationship and my roommate is always bragging upandan , always on her phone

All of this is probably going to fall on deaf ears , keep outing yourselves with the redpill whatever and enjoy your life , I won't be responding to any quotes
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by czarr(m): 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Let me explain something and I'm probably going to regret talking because una know wetin una dey do laslas but here goes....

Every frog wants to be kissed but not every frog turns into a princess , good girls , bad girls , authentic girls and fake girls , peasant girls and royal Noble girls , we all want to be taken care of it's a feminine trait , we all want proof that a guy loves us and want to be pampered , the higher her ranking the more expensive her taste ( especially her taste in men )

But just like men have men that enter a relationship just to knack a woman and japa, that is the same way we have women especially from the lowest rank who are willing to enter a relationship simply to move up and survive,

and thieves or exploiters are very smart especially with their packaging , you'll see them on IG taking pics and gathering an assembly of men that worship them and from there they'll select their preferred scape goat ,

most men find authentic girls too boring so they usually go for the well packaged exciting ones and instead of admitting to their mistake and being more careful with their choices they step back , clean mouth and join the redpiller gang and start preaching all women are blah blah blah grin

When you find the real one if you like give her 6 million, she'll leave when she wants to and stay if she wants to , it's not the money

Now the second thing about men is that sometimes they are only dominant in one area , you'll see the one that is broke, has bad character , bad attitude , abusive ( verbally or physically) then he's good in bed , when she leaves they will say [/b] na Because him no get money [b]

there will be another one that supposed to be a nun with his barely alive sex life , has no time , doesn't communicate , doesn't compliment , doesn't talk , doesn't call ( not even flash ) , but every month he's giving her like 1 million dollars allowance , and he thinks that's okay and when she leaves they say[b][/b] " women don't know what they want"[b][/b]

There has to be a balance , too much of something is bad , too much money is bad , too much loff and no money is bad , too much. Of everything is bad , balance it

My roommate has a guy that gives her , calls her , texts her , prays for her , plays with her , listens to her and still respects her , it's mutual but that doesn't mean they're perfect they're close enough tho, the best part he's just 24 and he already understands all of this , both of their families are in support of the relationship and my roommate is always bragging upandan , always on her phone

All of this is probably going to fall on deaf ears , keep outing yourselves with the redpill whatever and enjoy your life , I won't be responding to any quotes
Idc if you respond. I said what I said quit these ramblings.
Re: Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker by okoroemeka(m): 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

the truth and nothing else,there is a masculine ego in spending money,if I cannot pay reasonable bill for my babe ,what then is the essence of hustling to make money,all are nessecities of life,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ok / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.